Forum Settings
Forums

'Puraore! Pride of Orange' Reveals Additional Cast

New
Mar 27, 2021 9:50 AM

Mar 2017

The Puraore! Pride of Orange mixed-media project stage at AnimeJapan 2021 revealed additional cast, character visuals, and a key visual (pictured) for the television anime on Saturday. An official livestream titled "AnimeJapan dake ja mono tarinai yoo Special!" (AnimeJapan alone is not enough Special!) streamed on YouTube following the AnimeJapan stage, revealing cast and visuals for the Kushiro Snow White Ice Hockey Club. Puraore! Pride of Orange premieres this October on Tochigi TV and other stations to be announced. It will stream on AbemaTV.

Cast
Nikkou Dream Monkeys
China Yoneyama: Hisako Toujou (Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume)
Juri Kikuchi: Ruriko Aoki (The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls)
Shino Ukita: Aina Suzuki (Iwa Kakeru!: Sport Climbing Girls)
Runa Hirano: Eriko Matsui (Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism)
Minato Shishiuchi: Shizuku Hoshinoya (WIXOSS Diva(A)Live)
Mona Fujishiro: Kurumi Takase (BEYOOOOONDS idol group)

Kushiro Snow White Ice Hockey Club
Seiko Kuga: Aina Aiba (Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight)
Yuka Iihara: Miku Itou (BanG Dream!)
Sachie Kaibara: Ayasa Gotou (Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2)
Eri Yamanaka: Suzuko Mimori (Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru)
Ema Yoshiike: Sora Tokui (Love Live! School Idol Project)
Rio Teruya: Eri Oozeki (Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis)
Maya Walker: Sumire Uesaka (Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!)

The songs "Hare, Nochi Dreaming!" and "Victory Sunrise" were previewed during the YouTube livestream. Both are performed by cast from the anime.

The main staff and cast were revealed last December. Takefumi Anzai (Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu) is directing the anime at C2C. Touko Machida (Lucky☆Star) is in charge of series composition, Kie Tanaka (Hinomaruzumou) is designing the characters, and Youhei Kisara (Azur Lane music producer) is composing the music with MONACA (Wake Up, Girls!).

AnimeJapan dake ja mono tarinai yoo Special!

Source: Comic Natalie
ImperfectBlueMar 27, 2021 4:20 PM
Mar 27, 2021 10:12 AM

Sep 2019
I was saying that their designs are similar to BanG Dream's but they even got Kokoro's VA lol.
Mar 27, 2021 10:20 AM

Jul 2016
I love how this image has nothing to do with hockey!
Mar 27, 2021 10:21 AM

Oct 2017
I thought this was gonna be an idol anime by looking at the character design but sports eh.
Mar 27, 2021 10:24 AM

Feb 2016
Is this related to Love Live?
その目だれの目?
Mar 27, 2021 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
Is this really an ice hockey anime? The character designing and the image look like the one from an idol or musical anime like Love Live or Bang Dream. The orange-haired in the center is remind me of Takami Chika. There also some seiyuu from both series too.

z00nex said:
I was saying that their designs are similar to BanG Dream's but they even got Kokoro's VA lol.

Not only Kokoro but they're also Minato Yukina's seiyuu, Aiba Aina.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 27, 2021 10:31 AM

Sep 2019
AkeZZZ said:
Is this really an ice hockey anime? The character designing and the image look like the one from an idol or musical anime like Love Live or Bang Dream. The orange-haired in the center is remind me of Takami Chika. There also some seiyuu from both series too.

z00nex said:

Not only Kokoro but they're also Minato Yukina's seiyuu, Aiba Aina.
Oh yeah I didn't see that. I love her voice, glad to see that she has a role.
Mar 27, 2021 10:33 AM

Feb 2020
Hockey anime, but it was an idol anime in disguise!

Music on ice would be nice.
Mar 27, 2021 10:42 AM

Oct 2014
I hope this isn't going to be as idoly as it looks. We finally get a hockey anime and they don't seem to be advertising it as a sports anime at all.
Mar 27, 2021 11:21 AM

Jul 2019
why I haven't heard about this before is beyond me lol. I will watch tho.
Mar 27, 2021 11:27 AM
May 2016
Love live school hockey project
Mar 27, 2021 1:42 PM
Jan 2018
Once again they hire the same voice actresses.... boring... next
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2021 6:02 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this literally looks like a mix between Love Live Sunshine and Bang Dream!, yet its a Hockey anime lol
Mar 27, 2021 8:45 PM

Jun 2019
Love Live doing ice hookey.
Seems interesting.
I am in
Mar 29, 2021 11:33 AM

Apr 2012
Why do they look like a brighter version of Morfinica?

zombie_pegasus said:
I hope this isn't going to be as idoly as it looks. We finally get a hockey anime and they don't seem to be advertising it as a sports anime at all.

EcchiGodMamster said:
this literally looks like a mix between Love Live Sunshine and Bang Dream!, yet its a Hockey anime lol

I didn't even think that I would be so close to the truth when I said in the last discussion that this show will most likely sell the next cute waifus, not hockey.
Mar 29, 2021 1:27 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
RobertBobert said:

zombie_pegasus said:

EcchiGodMamster said:

I didn't even think that I would be so close to the truth when I said in the last discussion that this show will most likely sell the next cute waifus, not hockey.

as ALL of them truly are and should be<3333
Mar 29, 2021 2:15 PM

Apr 2012
EcchiGodMamster said:
RobertBobert said:

Tastes are certainly not controversial, but I think titles like these just devalue women's sports because if guys have sports shonens, then 90% of all-female sports shows are still pure waifu bait. The opposite is so rare that if shows like Hanebado or Kramer try to show real women's sports instead of selling cute girls, it instantly becomes the big deal.
Mar 29, 2021 4:17 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
RobertBobert said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

Tastes are certainly not controversial, but I think titles like these just devalue women's sports because if guys have sports shonens, then 90% of all-female sports shows are still pure waifu bait. The opposite is so rare that if shows like Hanebado or Kramer try to show real women's sports instead of selling cute girls, it instantly becomes the big deal.

even if that is the case, like hell am i complaining lol
Apr 27, 2021 4:58 PM

Dec 2018
Are they going to play hockey or be Idols =P Or both

As long there are cute girls and it have Yuri vibes I am all in baby. Hopefully the hockey idols will do some lesbian kissing,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderApr 27, 2021 5:01 PM

More topics from this board

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by DarkDooM2 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
Yesterday, 8:52 PM

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
Yesterday, 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.