Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
what do you think?
Sep 26, 2019 8:34 AM
Aug 2019
first of all, i didn't hate zenitsu. but seriously i think ufotable should reduces zenitsu annoying scenes and have more hashira scene. the hashira is more interesting
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 26, 2019 8:37 AM

Jul 2013
They can't if those scenes are actually in the manga. Believe it or not, a lot of people actually like Zenitsu. He's like 3rd most popular just behind the Kamado siblings.

And fear not, the Pillars get their own time to shine in each arc.
Sep 26, 2019 8:43 AM
Aug 2019
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
They can't if those scenes are actually in the manga. Believe it or not, a lot of people actually like Zenitsu. He's like 3rd most popular just behind the Kamado siblings.

yeah, he got 2nd since he is also the main character and has a bunch of scenes.
Sep 26, 2019 8:45 AM
Aug 2019
Tohsaka_Rukia said:

yes, i but really hate to wait the next season.
Sep 26, 2019 8:46 AM
Jul 2009
LinXiaoti said:
Tohsaka_Rukia said:

Zenitsu is one of the most popular character in Japan, whether you like it or not. Just look at twitter, fans really really like him and zenitsu x nezuko is one most popular pairing. If ufotable reduce his scene, its just the same as inviting the ire of the Japanese fans. Zenitsu is here to stay, just make peace with that
Sep 26, 2019 8:54 AM
Aug 2019
Koshi_Inaba said:
LinXiaoti said:

Zenitsu is one of the most popular character in Japan, whether you like it or not. Just look at twitter, fans really really like him and zenitsu x nezuko is one most popular pairing. If ufotable reduce his scene, its just the same as inviting the ire of the Japanese fans. Zenitsu is here to stay, just make peace with that

I am sorry, but my opinion he is not the reason why KNY got popular.
Sep 26, 2019 9:01 AM
Jul 2009
LinXiaoti said:
Koshi_Inaba said:

Yeah, I'm sure the japanese fans care very much about your opinion. Just like those who vote for zenitsu which allowed him to won 2nd place in the japanese poll cares about your opinion. Zenitsu being popular in Japan is a FACT and nobody there gives a shit about your opinion. Zenitsu is popular whatever your opinion is.
Those japanese fans aint gonna suddenly change their own opinion because of yours. Those many many fanarts of zenitsu aint gonna disappear because of your opinion. Who do you think ufotable gonna care about? The japanese fans who bought the blu ray and dvds which allows it to sold 15k copies of discs or some guy from MAL. Or do you have any proofs about zenitsu not being popular? Something from outside the haters discussion on MAL perhaps? And do you have any proof of zenitsu being popular only because hes a main character? Or are you just talking out of your ass like a lot of people here have been doing lately?

Let me post the top 5 character poll so we can get back to reality and not stuck inside your head

1. Tanjiro - 6742 votes
2. Zenitsu - 4299 votes
3. Nezuko - 3319 votes
4. Giyuu - 2190 votes
5. Inosuke - 1977 votes
Koshi_InabaSep 26, 2019 9:23 AM
Sep 26, 2019 9:32 AM

Aug 2016
Nobody gives a shit about twitter polls. I'm sure all the 13 year olds think he is hilarious. Those same people probably think all the penis jokes in Made In Abyss were funny too. It is not a surprise that he is ranked up there.

I agree that they need to tone him down. Zenitsu doesn't need to freak out over everything. At that point he becomes a clown that is just overusing a gimmick. The episodes where he is re-introduced and they go into that shifting place are the worst episodes in the series by far. How many times does he need to hide behind children and cry for help? It's terrible and overused.

Take episode 24 for example. The pretty decent scene was when he called Inosuke and Tanjiro for a meeting and went off about how the training is great. Though of course before that they had to have him start screaming over his medicine. Like if he just complained about the differences between his and Tanjiro's.. fine. But the moment is killed when he has to run away and act like some fool.

This series really needs to pick its spots better. Less comedy during serious moments and not turning these characters into one trait gimmicks.
Sep 26, 2019 9:35 AM

Dec 2018
I cant stand that character, All he do is bitching and complaining and the rest of the male cast are not exactly any shining stars either to be honest!!
Sep 26, 2019 9:37 AM

Jul 2013
If this can help, I post again what I wrote in another thread:

Illyricus said:
Well, OP, if Zenitsu annoys you so much, I have good news in the case you want to watch the second season (if they make it, of course). He is completely absent in one of the future arcs (and that arc is more or less long), only appearing in one flashback of Tanjirou. Bad news for you is that this arc will probably happen towards the end of the season.
Sep 26, 2019 9:41 AM
Jul 2009
JFuji said:
Nobody gives a shit about twitter polls. I'm sure all the 13 year olds think he is hilarious. Those same people probably think all the penis jokes in Made In Abyss were funny too. It is not a surprise that he is ranked up there.

I agree that they need to tone him down. Zenitsu doesn't need to freak out over everything. At that point he becomes a clown that is just overusing a gimmick. The episodes where he is re-introduced and they go into that shifting place are the worst episodes in the series by far. How many times does he need to hide behind children and cry for help? It's terrible and overused.

Take episode 24 for example. The pretty decent scene was when he called Inosuke and Tanjiro for a meeting and went off about how the training is great. Though of course before that they had to have him start screaming over his medicine. Like if he just complained about the differences between his and Tanjiro's.. fine. But the moment is killed when he has to run away and act like some fool.

This series really needs to pick its spots better. Less comedy during serious moments and not turning these characters into one trait gimmicks.

That is not twitter poll, its the official japanese shonen jump reader poll, dumbass

Koshi_InabaSep 26, 2019 9:54 AM
Sep 26, 2019 9:49 AM

Oct 2014
probably won't happen, but i won't be around for S2 so it doesn't affect me anyway
Sep 26, 2019 10:37 AM
Nov 2017
LinXiaoti said:
Koshi_Inaba said:

except he is . The series was gonna be axed and then zenitsu got introduced and the series started to skyrocket in popularity . Without Zenitsu there would be no KnY .
Sep 26, 2019 10:39 AM

Aug 2016
Koshi_Inaba said:
JFuji said:

That is not twitter poll, its the official japanese shonen jump reader poll, dumbass

And guess what? That poll is a drop in the bucket of the fanbase and means nothing to the studio or author going forward. OP or anyone else sharing their opinion isn't any less valid because "lol look at this poll". Then again it seems you are one of those cringy 13 year olds that thinks the character is funny.

Imagine thinking a poll makes anyone right or wrong. Stay in school, idiot.
Sep 26, 2019 11:33 AM
Oct 2018
JFuji said:
Koshi_Inaba said:

And guess what? That poll is a drop in the bucket of the fanbase and means nothing to the studio or author going forward. OP or anyone else sharing their opinion isn't any less valid because "lol look at this poll". Then again it seems you are one of those cringy 13 year olds that thinks the character is funny.

Man if you hate that character then its ok but simply attcking someone who just showed you the proof of zenitsu's popularity without you having something to prove your own point is idiotic.
Sep 26, 2019 11:37 AM

Jan 2009
ufotable have to get permission to the original source material author then in this case the manga author

Not every member of the Committee gets equal say in every matter, and most of them wouldn't want oversight over everything anyway. (A toy maker wouldn't care about who gets American publishing rights, for example.) One member, however, holds a huge amount of power, by Japanese law: the gensakusha, or original creator, usually a manga artist, gets final say over every major decision.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2012-03-05
Sep 26, 2019 11:40 AM
Feb 2019
i'm a lurker that almost dropped the anime because of zenitsu, i fucking hate that character and i hoped he would die by the spider

who the hell thought it was a nice idea in making a character scream all the time, is that character trying to please the kids?, seriously, this is Asta from black clover all over again and i hated that shitty character too. is like they didn't knew what to do with the comedy and had those annoying characters yell ALL THE TIME to make people laugh, i understand the character being less annoying in the manga because we don't have to hear him screaming all the fucking time but in the anime this is not working for some people so the director or whoever is in charge of this issue should fix this shit and have him scream less in the second season
Sep 26, 2019 12:06 PM

Aug 2016
25NOVember said:
JFuji said:

Man if you hate that character then its ok but simply attcking someone who just showed you the proof of zenitsu's popularity without you having something to prove your own point is idiotic.

Please read before you insert yourself into situations and make yourself look foolish. I never contested the idea that he was or was not popular. I simply said that the OP of this thread and anyone else has an equal opinion. If OP talks about his dislike for him, we don't need an idiot coming in here and saying his opinion doesn't matter and to look at some poll. Unless you honestly believe Ufotable is going to use the findings of that poll.
Sep 26, 2019 12:59 PM

May 2018
No, they shouldn't change it because all of those scenes are in the manga and i want them to do a one to one adaptation of the manga (or at least extremely close) like they did until now.
Sep 26, 2019 2:18 PM

May 2018
JFuji said:
Koshi_Inaba said:

It's fine that you don't like the character but getting upset and calling somebody an idiot or a 13 years old kid because they disagree with you is something a 13 years old kid would do, so if you are trying to make an argument you need to at least choose your words more carefully before you talk.
Sep 26, 2019 2:41 PM

Apr 2016
Totally agree, he’s very annoying and that’s a pity because it could be the only character I like of this series but I can’t get over this annoying part of him.
Sep 26, 2019 3:27 PM

Aug 2016
Rider9530 said:
JFuji said:

It's fine that you don't like the character but getting upset and calling somebody an idiot or a 13 years old kid because they disagree with you is something a 13 years old kid would do, so if you are trying to make an argument you need to at least choose your words more carefully before you talk.

Nope. Never had a disagreement over the character. I took issue with someone dismissing another based on a poll that has no relevance. OP said he hopes the Zenitsu "comedic" scenes were lessened and was told to get used to it based on a poll. Implying that a poll dictates what the studio does.

Perhaps you should improve your reading comprehension and understand the situation before you insert yourself into it... you know like a 13 year old would..?
Sep 26, 2019 3:27 PM
Nov 2016
The character popularity poll of Black Clover also has Asta in 1st place and that character is just as annoying as Zenitsu with all that screaming bullshit so I'm having a hard time taking the popularity poll seriously, plenty of people here can agree that Asta is annoying and there's plenty of people that dropped Black Clover because of that annoying screaming character and by that same logic, there's plenty of people that is also dropping this anime because of that annoying screaming character called Zenitsu. This anime is good no doubt but the character is still annoying.

Just because a character is popular it doesn't mean that the character can't be annoying, he can be popular and annoying as fuck at the same time like these character poll are demonstrating.

Just look at One Punch Man, that anime is pretty good doing comedy and it doesn't require annoying yelling characters to provide comedy.
Sep 26, 2019 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
I'm more surprised to see Inosuke at 5th instead of 1st in that poll. I'm morosexual so I don't mind characters like Zenitsu at all. He serves a purpose just like every other character. Whether someone finds his scenes "annoying" is irreverent.
Sep 26, 2019 4:50 PM
Aug 2019
Koshi_Inaba said:
LinXiaoti said:

Yeah, I'm sure the japanese fans care very much about your opinion. Just like those who vote for zenitsu which allowed him to won 2nd place in the japanese poll cares about your opinion. Zenitsu being popular in Japan is a FACT and nobody there gives a shit about your opinion. Zenitsu is popular whatever your opinion is.
Those japanese fans aint gonna suddenly change their own opinion because of yours. Those many many fanarts of zenitsu aint gonna disappear because of your opinion. Who do you think ufotable gonna care about? The japanese fans who bought the blu ray and dvds which allows it to sold 15k copies of discs or some guy from MAL. Or do you have any proofs about zenitsu not being popular? Something from outside the haters discussion on MAL perhaps? And do you have any proof of zenitsu being popular only because hes a main character? Or are you just talking out of your ass like a lot of people here have been doing lately?

Let me post the top 5 character poll so we can get back to reality and not stuck inside your head

1. Tanjiro - 6742 votes
2. Zenitsu - 4299 votes
3. Nezuko - 3319 votes
4. Giyuu - 2190 votes
5. Inosuke - 1977 votes

so what ?
still didn't change the fact that he is fucking annoying and many people hate him.
Sep 26, 2019 4:53 PM

Mar 2018
I usually hate whiny characters but for some reason I liked Zenitsu.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 26, 2019 4:56 PM
Aug 2019
MonkeyDJasper said:
LinXiaoti said:

except he is . The series was gonna be axed and then zenitsu got introduced and the series started to skyrocket in popularity . Without Zenitsu there would be no KnY .

lmao, kny got popular and rating got high in mal because ep 19. and then go to the hashira the rating keep higher.
Sep 26, 2019 4:59 PM
Nov 2017
LinXiaoti said:
MonkeyDJasper said:

lmao, kny got popular and rating got high in mal because ep 19. and then go to the hashira the rating keep higher.
what ? Are you dumb ? The manga came before the anime ... the manga was in danger of getting axed before zenitsu appeared and the audience loved him soo much that the popularity grew ... plus even with the anime if you ask a lot of new ppl what got them to watch they’ll either say Tanjirou vs Rui or Zenitsu episode 12 . The hashira didn’t do shit to raise popularity it’s been all Tanjirou , Nezuko , Zenitsu and the animation .
Sep 26, 2019 5:07 PM
Aug 2019
Resus-2 said:
i'm a lurker that almost dropped the anime because of zenitsu, i fucking hate that character and i hoped he would die by the spider

who the hell thought it was a nice idea in making a character scream all the time, is that character trying to please the kids?, seriously, this is Asta from black clover all over again and i hated that shitty character too. is like they didn't knew what to do with the comedy and had those annoying characters yell ALL THE TIME to make people laugh, i understand the character being less annoying in the manga because we don't have to hear him screaming all the fucking time but in the anime this is not working for some people so the director or whoever is in charge of this issue should fix this shit and have him scream less in the second season

same here. i love this show but i have to endure his useless screaming, bitchy, complain all the time. not funny at all.

Sep 26, 2019 5:10 PM
Aug 2019
MonkeyDJasper said:
LinXiaoti said:

what ? Are you dumb ? The manga came before the anime ... the manga was in danger of getting axed before zenitsu appeared and the audience loved him soo much that the popularity grew ... plus even with the anime if you ask a lot of new ppl what got them to watch they’ll either say Tanjirou vs Rui or Zenitsu episode 12 . The hashira didn’t do shit to raise popularity it’s been all Tanjirou , Nezuko , Zenitsu and the animation .

i mean the anime one, and the rating got higher and keep higher after episode 19 . what the manga didn't affect the anime rating you are the one dumb.
Sep 26, 2019 9:15 PM

May 2018
JFuji said:
Rider9530 said:

Nope. Never had a disagreement over the character. I took issue with someone dismissing another based on a poll that has no relevance. OP said he hopes the Zenitsu "comedic" scenes were lessened and was told to get used to it based on a poll. Implying that a poll dictates what the studio does.

Perhaps you should improve your reading comprehension and understand the situation before you insert yourself into it... you know like a 13 year old would..?

I didn't read everything you said before because it doesn't matter at all what he said to you, if you call someone a 13 years old and then call him an idiot the only one who looks like a 13 years old is you, it doesn't matter at all what you talked about.
Sep 26, 2019 9:45 PM

Aug 2019
Well if they're faithful to the manga, and they have been so far, then they won't be able to remove some of his scenes.

However, I wouldn't mind if they tone down his intensity just a notch.
Sep 26, 2019 10:40 PM

Aug 2016
Lol if that would happen I totally would finalize my decision to not drop this show if that happen, though that would never happen anyway but it's not even just him I hate, it's like all of the "comedic" parts of the show I can't stand. For whatever reason the comedy in this just misses completely for me.
Sep 26, 2019 11:02 PM

Aug 2016
Rider9530 said:
JFuji said:

I didn't read everything you said before because it doesn't matter at all what he said to you, if you call someone a 13 years old and then call him an idiot the only one who looks like a 13 years old is you, it doesn't matter at all what you talked about.

If someone is mouthing off like an idiot, they will be referred to as such. I wish you luck throughout life if you think negatively of this. Though you are entitled to do so.

Although you did make me realize that engaging with such a character is fruitless. I know I will see zero evidence of this minuscule poll impacting scenes in the show going forward.
Sep 26, 2019 11:28 PM

Jan 2015
No. Kimetsu no Yaiba wouldn’t be Kimetsu no Yaiba without Zenitsu. And as much as you might hate to admit it, he is exactly unforgettable because of his personality. So I think the author made a great job in writing his character
Sep 27, 2019 12:15 AM

Aug 2009
You have Sasuke in your favs, one of the most annoying and whiny characters in anime.

But ok.
Sep 27, 2019 12:35 AM
Nov 2016
ssjokg said:
You have Sasuke in your favs, one of the most annoying and whiny characters in anime.

But ok.

To be fair, Sasuke is emo but at least he doesn't scream like an idiot 24/7 like Zenitsu and even if he did, at least Sasuke has an off switch. I don't know about him but personally I don't find Sasuke that bad, I understand his reasons for being an emo, his whole family got murdered by his brother when he was a kid and he grew up with issues, just another fucked up individual that wanted nothing but vengeance but yeah, at least he doesn't scream like an idiot all the time so he gets a pass from me.

On the other hand, if I see a character which only purpose so far is to scream 90% of the time they open their big whinny mouth to say something then we got issues.
Sep 27, 2019 1:06 AM

Aug 2009
xZabuzax said:
ssjokg said:

But ok.

To be fair, Sasuke is emo but at least he doesn't scream like an idiot 24/7 like Zenitsu and even if he did, at least Sasuke has an off switch. I don't know about him but personally I don't find Sasuke that bad, I understand his reasons for being an emo, his whole family got murdered by his brother when he was a kid and he grew up with issues, just another fucked up individual that wanted nothing but vengeance but yeah, at least he doesn't scream like an idiot all the time so he gets a pass from me.

On the other hand, if I see a character which only purpose so far is to scream 90% of the time they open their big whinny mouth to say something then we got issues.

I rather see a coward idiot screaming for whatever reason and slowly develop than an emo boy full of angst that needs the series to end to make some progress.And the entire ninja world has some sort of painful backstory. If everyone was acting like him then we would have issues.
Sep 27, 2019 1:26 AM
Nov 2016
ssjokg said:
I rather see a coward idiot screaming for whatever reason

You rather see a character screaming like an idiot 24/7? then I have good news, go and watch Black Clover and have fun watching your main character screaming like an idiot because that's the perfect character for people like you. BTW, good thing not everyone acts like Sasuke, I already said that Sasuke has issues but at least he doesn't scream like an idiot.

Me on the other hand, I rather see a silent emo who doesn't scream. Not that I like emo characters though, I just find passable any character who doesn't scream like a retard with down syndrome.
xZabuzaxSep 27, 2019 1:30 AM
Sep 27, 2019 1:28 AM

Oct 2014
ssjokg said:

But ok.

sasuke doesn't scream and cry almost every moment that he's on screen

not that i like his character
Sep 27, 2019 1:34 AM

May 2018
JFuji said:
Rider9530 said:

If someone is mouthing off like an idiot, they will be referred to as such. I wish you luck throughout life if you think negatively of this. Though you are entitled to do so.

Although you did make me realize that engaging with such a character is fruitless. I know I will see zero evidence of this minuscule poll impacting scenes in the show going forward.

In real life you are right but when you argue on a forum on the internet it is pretty much pointless like you just said.
Sep 27, 2019 1:34 AM

Dec 2018
Xenocrisi said:
No. Kimetsu no Yaiba wouldn’t be Kimetsu no Yaiba without Zenitsu. And as much as you might hate to admit it, he is exactly unforgettable because of his personality. So I think the author made a great job in writing his character

I think i saw like maybe 12 or 15 episode before he was introduce as a character, and in my meaning he destroyed that anime more then less , So i think it was a great anime before that whiny stupid bitch got i the picture

Yuri-CrusaderSep 27, 2019 1:37 AM
Sep 27, 2019 1:47 AM

Aug 2009
xZabuzax said:
ssjokg said:
I rather see a coward idiot screaming for whatever reason

You rather see a character screaming like an idiot 24/7? then I have good news, go and watch Black Clover and have fun watching your main character screaming like an idiot because that's the perfect character for people like you. BTW, good thing not everyone acts like Sasuke, I already said that Sasuke has issues but at least he doesn't scream like an idiot.

Me on the other hand, I rather see a silent emo who doesn't scream. Not that I like emo characters though, I just find passable any character who doesn't scream like a retard with down syndrome.

Good for you.Now let people enjoy the screaming idiot just like you can enjoy the emo bitch.

Deal?
Sep 27, 2019 1:59 AM
Nov 2016
ssjokg said:
Good for you.Now let people enjoy the screaming idiot just like you can enjoy the emo bitch.

Deal?

What, am I holding their hands? But since you asked nicely I will give you permission to enjoy it as well my boy.

Mod edit: removed unnecessary profanity
BrandonSep 28, 2019 8:40 AM
Sep 27, 2019 2:51 AM
Sep 2019
ssjokg said:

But ok.

at least sasuke doesn't screaming all the time. i rather to see emo than coward, stupid, useless, childish screaming all the time yet no fucking funny at all.

such this character why he still alive yet rengoku ..............
Sep 27, 2019 3:27 AM

Aug 2009
shouto_Chinamon said:
ssjokg said:

But ok.

at least sasuke doesn't screaming all the time. i rather to see emo than coward, stupid, useless, childish screaming all the time yet no fucking funny at all.

Yeah he only tries to kill his friends and companions. I rather take the screaming idiot that can kill demons and save others, which he does.
So what if Sasuke doesnt scream?Doesnt make him any better.

And clearly lots of people find him funny.

Was the manga saved from being axed when he came into the picture?Yes.
Is he popular among Japanese fans whose opinions matter unlike the ones in this stupid self centered forum?Yes
Is the anime still pretty high despite some people complaining about disliking something MOST people like?Yes.

Sep 27, 2019 3:38 AM

Dec 2018
ssjokg said:
shouto_Chinamon said:

Yeah he only tries to kill his friends and companions. I rather take the screaming idiot that can kill demons and save others, which he does.

Is he popular among Japanese fans whose opinions matter unlike the ones in this stupid self centered forum?Yes
Is the anime still pretty high despite some people complaining about disliking something MOST people like?Yes.

Who the fuck care about Japanese kids? And yes I understand the biggest market for anime is i Japan , and our opinions doesn't matter much ,But still a lot of people dont like him by a reason , I cant stand him the constant noise and crying gets on my nerves,,, And im going to release my review tomorrow when the last episode have aired and the anime is going to get less point because i cant stand that character and the humour,, Then if Japanese kids agree or not I dont give a fuck
Yuri-CrusaderSep 27, 2019 3:42 AM
Sep 27, 2019 3:42 AM
Aug 2019
ssjokg said:

But ok.

go badmouthing at him doesn't affect me. i am not childish. i am ok if ppl talk shit about my favourite character. Zen zen daijoubu.
Sep 27, 2019 3:46 AM
Aug 2019
ssjokg said:
shouto_Chinamon said:

try to kill his companion, that's call antagonist and for martial arts adventure anime need lot of antagonist. dumbas.
Sep 27, 2019 3:53 AM

Aug 2009
Yuri-Crusader said:
ssjokg said:

Who the fuck care about Japanese kids? And yes I understand the biggest market for anime is i Japan , and our opinions doesn't matter much ,But still a lot of people dont like him by a reason , I cant stand him the constant noise and crying gets on my nerves,,, And im going to release my review tomorrow when the last episode have aired and the anime is going to get less point because i cant stand that character and the humour,, Then if Japanese kids agree or not I dont give a fuck

And now you sound like that crying idiot.

Bravo!

LinXiaoti said:
ssjokg said:

try to kill his companion, that's call antagonist and for martial arts adventure anime need lot of antagonist. dumbas.

Except that Sasuke tries to kill ALL his companions, not just his Leaf Team.
Naruro,Sakura, Taka members...

That's not being an antagonist. That's being an asshole with no redeeming qualities. But "he isnt screaming"..yeah ok...

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

20 by IDKwhatonamemyse »»
6 hours ago

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

36 by guts4ever »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 24, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.