Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2017 2:31 AM
Jan 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
wow a really great chapter
Sep 23, 2017 2:55 AM

Sep 2010
was a cute chapter, though I feel a bit sorry for OurCiel cuz everyone kinda sees him as a 'spare'. I am a bit annoyed that we still didn't get his real name -_-

Also I'm a bit tired of flashback chapters - I like them, but I also wanna find out what happens next. Okay, that's not fair to say; I'm really tired of waiting for the whole arc to come out so - I wanna enjoy everything at once!

Hope that we'll get more of Undertaker in the near future - still curious bout his treasure and his relationship with Claudia Phantomhive
Sep 24, 2017 1:57 PM

Sep 2013
FakeCiel realizing he's a spare and the real Ciel has some brother love issues.
Sep 24, 2017 6:40 PM
Sep 2015
it seems to me the one who depends on the other is actually the realCiel (you know like, I am a good big brother that can be relied on so the little brother NEEDS me OR the little brother can't do much so he should be with me/should be taken care by me.....kind of thing) [brother twisted complex]
I also realized realCiel is a little bit heartless when he compared people to sheep while ourCiel thinking is more pure & innocent(?)

and above everything else.....WHY IS IT SO SHORT.....we've been waiting for a month......and we should wait for another month for what??another suspension?another cliffhanger??I want to see ourCiel............
Sep 24, 2017 10:26 PM

Dec 2015
OurCiel revealing his genuine good hearted but naive wish to be a toy seller was such a bittersweet moment.
To see the Funtom company tie in to his secret desires after all made me feel sad when I remembered the first few arcs.

The whole Earl of Phantomhive responsibility burden had been quite pitiable even before we found out that he was never even meant to carry the burden (even as an adult) in the first place.

And now we realize that he wasn't eager to surpass or replace his brother either!
Instead of harboring intense jealousy, OurCiel had wanted to make his own path in life, making the best out of the situation handed to him.

Truly tragic.
Sep 25, 2017 4:44 PM
Nov 2011
It was nice to have a bit more insight into their personalities and relationship, but the flashbacks are starting to tire me. There's so much to cover now and those short chapters are a tease, and not in a good way. Makes me wanna leave Kuro for a few months and come back to more content.
Sep 26, 2017 8:07 PM

May 2010
Real Ciel is envious, and almost obsessed with his little brother - who obviously has more freedom, and can do whatever he wants to in th future, while real Ciel already has some big responsibilities, even his future wife is already decided. I don't think he even likes Lizzy that much, hmh.

Honestly, I dislike real Ciel even in his child form, there is something fake about him. Like that "ehehe~, you think so?", dunno it all seems like facade of some sorts, like he's playing the kid he knows everyone will love, or something. I think he's already a sociopath here >_> Judging by Vincent's reaction during their trip, he at that point he also felt there was something wrong with.
Sep 28, 2017 5:07 PM
Mar 2017
Yea now to put everything together, real ciel actually said "I don't need any fake brothers" when he asked Vincent what a fag is. Now looking at the flashback it makes more sense.

But seriously all these stalling. I just want to know the purpose of the collected blood, to summon real ciel/demon maybe?. And whether Lizzy found out the truth about real ciel being back so she chose her side.
Sep 29, 2017 8:50 PM

Feb 2015
Oh the toy company statement just made me sad.

:(
Oct 4, 2017 12:45 AM

Dec 2013
neither do i :(

just a simple wish for someone that had a tragic day at the past time :((
Oct 7, 2017 10:03 AM

Dec 2014
I've finally catched up with kuroshitsuji after not reading it for almost 9 months.
It really surprised me when we found out that the Two Ciels theory has become a reality. I remember when everyone presented an obvious evidence that it was the two of them but back then the mangaka didn't say anything about it.
I knew that it;ll come true in the end but still it really surprised me lol and made me emo because of the flashback of this one reception (when RealCiel introduced himself confidently while OurCiel was hiding behind the curtain), I remember when we got to see it being animated and it looked really suspicious for us back then.
Sorry for my rambling, but it feels really weird, getting to know that OurCiel isn't the real one and we thought that he was since the beginning of the manga (11 years accurately omg; moreover it's the first manga I've ever read so it's kind of special to me). But still, I'll only love OurCiel, RealCiel seems fake to me and is obviously envious of his brother.
And even when we get to know RealCiel name, honestly speaking I won't be able to call him like that, I got used to calling him Ciel too much. :")
Oct 8, 2017 4:39 PM
Mar 2010
i bet the names are like heaven/earth (or maybe hell).
but as 'Ciel' is french for sky, so maybe OurCiel's name either be Terre or Enfer(?). lol

but like, how can they talk to OurCiel and never reveal his name, ever? Can't T.Y. reveal OurCiel's name already? I'm literally dying just waiting every month... :(
Oct 12, 2017 3:54 AM
Oct 2017
After a year break.. hmmhhh.. Maybe comeback next year, i cant stand a month of waiting >_<'
VenrierOct 12, 2017 4:00 AM
Oct 18, 2017 4:24 PM
Dec 2016
riecchan said:
i bet the names are like heaven/earth (or maybe hell).
but as 'Ciel' is french for sky, so maybe OurCiel's name either be Terre or Enfer(?). lol

but like, how can they talk to OurCiel and never reveal his name, ever? Can't T.Y. reveal OurCiel's name already? I'm literally dying just waiting every month... :(

well i mean there are actually many less instances where close people call each other by name than people think. it would actually be weirder if they went around saying his name before every sentence

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

2 by Valewrei »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Apr 23, 1:36 PM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.