Forum Settings
Forums

Original Anime 'Vanishing Line' Announced for Fall 2017

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 14, 2017 12:12 PM

Apr 2009
By that poster i really thought it was a series by the creators of Redline, hope it's nonetheless
Aug 14, 2017 1:11 PM

Jul 2013
@TheServant

I never said the person in the third image was CGI. I said the thing he was standing on was potentially CGI. Personally, I think CGI is a good thing when done well. And a bad thing when done well bad. And God Eater has tons of CGI granted I don't feel like arguing about that xD.
Aug 14, 2017 1:41 PM

Aug 2017
MAPPA are a good studio.
Original anime i.e. not a lazy manga adaptation.

Looking forward to this.
Aug 14, 2017 2:29 PM

Sep 2014
From synopsis and music from the PV , this is what I needed in my watchlist.
Aug 14, 2017 3:49 PM

Oct 2014
SenpaiJay98 said:
Bourmegar said:

Well Madhouse used to be waay better.
Heck it was pretty much absent in the whole 2016 and big part in 2017 (OPM2 in the fall) in terms of good shows.
One Punch Man Season 2 isn't 2017, and it's not even confirmed if Madhouse is doing it or not

oh... yh you are right, I wasn't paying attention towards the Chart.
But Madhouse better get it, That studio is a very wel known one and it has been absent the last 2 years, They need a hit or else.....
Aug 14, 2017 8:33 PM
Jan 2016
Calal-Chan said:
@TheServant

I never said the person in the third image was CGI. I said the thing he was standing on was potentially CGI. Personally, I think CGI is a good thing when done well. And a bad thing when done well bad. And God Eater has tons of CGI granted I don't feel like arguing about that xD.

Exactly, when done well. I never said CGI was bad, period. So all this time you have the same opinion as mine, but you "disagreed" with me just because I criticize this unreleased anime. So please calm down, I never said this anime would be bad & I even hope this anime will be a good one. I know you're really hyped about this anime, but you shouldnt have to defend it. And by the way, it's funny how I always met your kind of user who "defend" an anime simply for the sake of defending it even though the criticism is valid & even agreed by the "defender."

It's a nice conversation. Thank you for your time.
Aug 14, 2017 8:53 PM

Sep 2011
This is a collection of the staff that made the incredibly underrated and phenomenal garo with the director being the madman behind one of my all time favorite fight scenes
(be warned, this spoils one of the best moments of this incredible show)

So yes sign me the fuck up especially cause the 2nd garo anime was awful when with a new staff only to be followed up with a reminder of how special the original anime was with the stellar garo movie which brought the staff for this upcoming one back.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 14, 2017 9:00 PM

Jul 2013
TheServant said:
Calal-Chan said:
@TheServant

Exactly, when done well. I never said CGI was bad, period. So all this time you have the same opinion as mine, but you "disagreed" with me just because I criticize this unreleased anime. So please calm down, I never said this anime would be bad & I even hope this anime will be a good one. I know you're really hyped about this anime, but you shouldnt have to defend it. And by the way, it's funny how I always met your kind of user who "defend" an anime simply for the sake of defending it even though the criticism is valid & even agreed by the "defender."

It's a nice conversation. Thank you for your time.

Honestly, I am not that hyped XD. Do I think it looks decent? Sure I do but I actually am not a huge fan of Mappa as a studio lol. Plus what is wrong with someone defending something? I personally thought we were having a civil discussion. So now I am confused on the aggression you just threw at me XD
Aug 14, 2017 9:55 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
This looks very good. I'll check it out when it airs.
Aug 14, 2017 10:24 PM
Jul 2018
An original anime made by Mappa. Huh. Well this sounds quite fun.

Although I'm quite skeptic about it but hopefully I'll really enjoy it.
Aug 15, 2017 11:20 AM

Feb 2014
MAPPA quickly establishing themselves as one the best studios. Seems like the success of Yuri on Ice and This Corner of the World have allowed them to get a lot more productions this year.
Aug 15, 2017 12:04 PM

May 2014
For a studio that's only been around for 5 or 6 years, MAPPA are churning out some quality stuff.

Yuri on Ice probably did a lot for them on the popularity front as well, and I'm sure they made a pretty successful film at the end of last year too (although the name escapes me).

And although it's not my cup of tea, Kakegurui has garnered a lot of attention this season as well. Seems like MAPPA are slowly cementing themselves as a powerhouse studio- they tend to have at least one above average series each season.

Definitely looking forward to another of their original works, and the art style looks great too- similar to Bahamut. Haven't they also got a project with Ikuhara lined up??

MAPPA is on fire!! *o*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2017 1:40 PM

Jun 2016
Mappa has been doing well lately and this doesn't look good. Hopefully they don't disappoint.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Aug 16, 2017 12:37 PM
Nov 2015
Why isn't this added to the database yet?
Aug 16, 2017 11:16 PM

Oct 2014
Homonculus said:

Maybe the mods got lazy?
That is what I think.
Aug 17, 2017 7:47 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Homonculus said:
mods seems to take their times when it comes to originals.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 18, 2017 10:54 AM
Jun 2017
This looks like it could either be very exciting or just plain confusing,nevertheless excited and interested for it
Aug 19, 2017 9:29 AM

May 2014
That main character looks like a new addition to our few bara characters around.

Aug 19, 2017 1:31 PM

Oct 2014
ZoroZoldyck said:
That main character looks like a new addition to our few bara characters around.
Would you mind Explaining to me what a Bara character is?
Aug 19, 2017 8:47 PM

Apr 2014
Looks promising but I hope the production doesn't collapse midway like most of MAPPA's shows recently.
Aug 20, 2017 3:34 AM

May 2014
Bourmegar said:
ZoroZoldyck said:
Would you mind Explaining to me what a Bara character is?

Basically a buff character.

I was mostly kidding but his design looks like a lot of bara characters I've seen, which isn't really a bad thing.

Aug 21, 2017 2:26 PM
Jan 2014
I'm a bit cautious seeing as while MAPPA can make some great shows, both in terms of visual and content, they can also churn out some real stinkers. Definitely a spotty track record, so this could be either hit or miss depending on their workload or who works on it I guess.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
4 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Catalano »»
58 minutes ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
5 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
10 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.