Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2017 11:01 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

I wonder if nanami sister also gay like her
Jun 29, 2017 2:11 AM

Nov 2016
@shunaria what makes you think that? Honestly if that was truly the case then Touko will have no nothing to stop her from pursuing Yuu wholeheartedly, but she isn't doing that because of how everyone saw her sis and it seems like that former classmate of her sis that helped with the play had a thing for her. Anyway I personally don't think we can assume that, don't you remember originally the script was supposed to be that the MC chose her boyfriend but the script was changed because everyone thought sayaka would be the best fit to play the lover(boyfriend) but since she's a girl they changed the script to reflect that. The change occurred because of how close sayaka and touko are especially in the eyes of the others since the whole school joke about them being married.

Also now that Yuu is making moves on her own to change and affect the story and Touko's thought/future, the play is really starting to imitate their lives. Yuu's character the nurse is going to have more lines which means her character will now become one of the contenders for Touko's heart and/or a possible choice for Touko's character to choose to listen to or learn from rather than depend on her past(selves). I think that was a perfect change for the story because while the main character is trying to decide who is or should be she's going through new experiences and developing a new personality which will be a reflection of those in her immediate surrounding which will include the nurse just like how Touko's interactions with Yuu is changing her even sakaya has noticed that, now Yuu just needs to convince or show her that she's better off being herself rather than an empty shell of her sis and the best way to do that is through mutual growing new love.
Jun 29, 2017 9:49 AM

Feb 2007
Ah, looks like things are finally starting to move. Well done, Yuu! ^_^
Jun 29, 2017 6:16 PM

Oct 2011
What a great chapter. I'm glad Yuu takes the initiative and tries to make Touko realize she is wonderful when she is just herself.

I'm looking forward to their date and especially to the final script.
Jun 30, 2017 10:35 AM
Sep 2014
theyre going on a date! *_*

Two chapters on two days... fangirling so much.
Miyu-MiyuriJul 1, 2017 12:09 AM
Jul 29, 2017 12:10 AM

Jun 2013
I was so worried at the end of the chapter. It looked like Touko was standing too close to the edge of the platform so I was so scared she would be so excited about Yuu's text that she would slip *tear* but so glad that wasn't the case.

I'm looking forward to the next volume for sure!

---

It almost feels like the manga has taken a slight dark tone with the whole topic about "who am I?" It's just drawing me closer to the series!
Oct 9, 2017 4:45 PM

Jun 2013
Yuu is taking action. I liked what she said about the play; the original ending really made the story of the play kind of pointless.

You could have said all that without calling people who disagree with you "retards." MAL is already filled with so much hostility, let's not add to it.
Oct 14, 2017 9:30 AM

Jun 2013
Mizusi said:
LeeTailor said:
You could have said all that without calling people who disagree with you "retards." MAL is already filled with so much hostility, let's not add to it.

If you're say something retarded, then you're going to be deemed as a retard. Stop whining, you too.

Ah, the classic "shut up" argument, flavored with some spicy harsh language. I guess this was a good reminder: yuri fans come in all flavors, just like people in general. If anything, it's unfair to hold them to a higher standard, whatever that is. It feels kind of liberating, saying this out loud.

Sure, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence, this is a private website, and just because you can say something, doesn't mean you should... But what the hell. Go nuts.
Oct 14, 2017 9:42 AM

May 2013
LeeTailor said:
Ah, the classic "shut up" argument, flavored with some spicy harsh language. I guess this was a good reminder: yuri fans come in all flavors, just like people in general. If anything, it's unfair to hold them to a higher standard, whatever that is. It feels kind of liberating, saying this out loud.

Sure, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence, this is a private website, and just because you can say something, doesn't mean you should... But what the hell. Go nuts.

The classic "let's drag an unintelligent argument I created out of attempting to look morally superior on an anime website" tantrum over an answer that was in no way directed to you (and posted months ago) that didn't please you given its structural tone. Great, beautiful. You have made yourself think highly of your own ass one more time, I hope it helps you grow that ego a bit more and soothes your sleep at night. For further pussy whining, DMs are welcome, not here.

Feb 26, 2019 5:26 AM

May 2012
Nice going Yuu that's exactly what was missing not only in the play but what's missing for Touko as well, she needs to make a decision about who she is now, and that's an amalgamation of who she pretends to be and who she thinks she is.

lol i feel like it sounds like me trying to sound wayyyy to savvy but idk i think that's it's just a very common truth we all put different masks with others and only we ourselves know who we are.

Well Touko seems to be struggling with what she's going to do moving forward and i'm scared that she will think that she can't let anyone close to her and know that she's a "fake" she fears people getting close to her .... well maybe Yuus new revised play will help her out i really hope it does ....

The last scene gave me hope, hope that she starts wanting more then just gentleness from Yuu i hope she will want her to learn more about and accept her pathetic self as well as her try-hard self.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kosmonaut - Sep 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Mullerio- - Aug 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 40 Discussion

Markerhead - Apr 26, 2019

40 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 24, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 50 Discussion

HiljainenSipuli - Oct 27, 2023

5 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 28, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 13 Discussion

megmica - Jun 30, 2016

12 by raulindefens »»
Sep 12, 2023 11:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.