Forum Settings
Forums

base on what did u choose your profile picture and your avatar?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 18, 2017 10:17 AM

Mar 2017
Mowse98 said:
My avatar is my one true waifu Onoya An. This will change if I find a character I would be more committed to dedicating the rest of my life with.

My signature is my favorite quote from anime, though this is subject to change. Its from "I can't understand what my husband is saying", a series of shorts, good show.

Honestly, most people just set it as their favorite character/waifu/husbando. It should be something that reflects you and your taste. Mine used to just be the Izzet Logo, for those who play Magic: the Gathering. Though, I have found that friends don't like it when I change my picture a lot, like I do on Steam, so make it something you want to keep

I'm fond of Onoya An because she reminds me of someone I know in real life. I'm surprised not many have seen ReLife and attached themselves to the characters (whether it be profile pic, avatar, etc...)
Jun 18, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2014
zatch bell and the law of ueki.
both deserved a 10 causetheyre masterpieces for me
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Jun 18, 2017 10:43 AM

Jun 2015
I happen to like cats and I found a picture of a cute cat. :)

Jun 18, 2017 1:40 PM
Feb 2017
Luffy because he's the best character of all times created by the mangaka community. There are lot of others, but his innocence is way to aww.. and the way is thinks, no changes whatsoever, even after years of one piece running, which most of the shows tends to loose their plot. Ive to gave it to Oda-sensie for this miracle. And my god has there been anyone else who looks so ♥ whelming when he smiles!?! Just got positive vibes when i saw him.
DaddyLelouch13Jun 18, 2017 1:56 PM
Jun 18, 2017 5:53 PM

Sep 2016
In my profile is Keine from Touhou, I like the character a lot, reminds me a friend and the pic of gangster it's f*cking precious.

For forum comments it's Momiji from Binbougami Ga!, I always like the ironic and dirty but worker girls, her personality, design and a lot of moments in her manga really make me apreciate her much, probably never change this pic.
Jun 18, 2017 6:36 PM

Jan 2011
Based on the look, the colors and my feelings towards the character in it.
Jun 18, 2017 6:40 PM
Aug 2011
most of the time they are picked by mood though right now it's characters i'd make out with because i'm a fucking weeb uhuhuhuh
Jun 18, 2017 7:18 PM

Jun 2014
<~~ Happy Onigiri for forum avatar. It's just something I happened across on google one day, and makes me really happy to watch. For my avatar, I wanted something slightly anime-related, but not specific to a single title.

Profile Pic = Brad Kidd. I watched Yakitate Japan not long after joining MAL. This guy was my favorite character from that anime because he "appears everywhere at just the right time." Anyway, ever since then I just havent bothered changing it in forever..

v~~ Signature is on a random rotator of a few of my favorite character designs (not favorite characters, but favorite designs). Also hasnt been updated in forever..
Jun 18, 2017 7:40 PM

Oct 2016
one of my favorite character and the profile picture is from touhou game even though i only played 3 of them and can't beat Normal.
Jun 18, 2017 7:46 PM
Oct 2009
usually the current anime i'm watching.
Jun 19, 2017 2:08 AM

Jun 2017
I like ghoul eyes and kaneki so I found a gif of a cool ghoul eye and cropped it + boosted the colors + removed frames so it'd be down to file size, nice. Might change it later but it'll def be a tokyo ghoul gif.
Jun 19, 2017 2:21 AM

Apr 2016
Based on my Fav characters ofc
30chrctrltshit
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 12 hours ago

28 by MogKnight »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime that you started watching because of Social Media

ST63LTH - 5 hours ago

20 by 707supremacist »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 2 hours ago

16 by deg »»
7 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

57 by MogKnight »»
9 minutes ago

» So is Shin-Chan actually G rated and the Funimation Dub was like Ghost Stories or is it Adult in nature like Oruchuban Ebichu

vasipi4946 - 51 minutes ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.