Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 16, 2016 5:38 PM
Feb 2016
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:
Am i the only one that its happy that berserk will have S2? cuse all i see(read) is "this shit " "oh no more CGI" but the fun fact is that most of u are fktards u only watch HAREM/MOE animes....why bother commenting if u hate it so much...and the fun fact many of u didnt even watched 2 or 3 episodes its just "lets go on the HATE TRAIN"...
I truly hope you're being ironic... No wait, it can't be, not with that edgy Kaneki avatar
Sep 16, 2016 6:29 PM

Oct 2014
DEEN master race animating? I mean they've been good this year so far but old memes die hard
keragamming said:
Who cares? Everyone attention will be focus on snk season 2 in spring next year.

Until they delay it again lel
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Sep 16, 2016 6:46 PM

May 2008
Great. Enjoyed this despite all the non-fans whining all season. Looking forward to the next season.
Sep 16, 2016 6:48 PM

Aug 2014
Seriously, why are all the haters still hanging around in this forum?
This series was done pretty well overall, but was fked over by all these pathetic beings ._.
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Sep 16, 2016 6:53 PM

Apr 2010
Fucking yesss! Time to watch more tears flow!
Sep 16, 2016 7:12 PM

Jan 2012
I like the story enough not to mind. I wish the graphics were not CGI but oh well.
Sep 16, 2016 8:11 PM

Oct 2013
Toa_of_Gallifrey said:
DEEN master race animating? I mean they've been good this year so far but old memes die hard
keragamming said:
Who cares? Everyone attention will be focus on snk season 2 in spring next year.

Until they delay it again lel

No, it's definitely coming out in spring next year, they're even begining reruns of the first season in Japan for preparation for season 2.
Sep 16, 2016 9:45 PM

Oct 2014
are they really expecting to make a profit with this kind of quality?
and if not then why the fuck they keep making this abomination of a series
Sep 16, 2016 9:54 PM

Dec 2014
MFW I saw the end of episode 12.....

Thought that they would just leave it at that and let someone else direct and animate the series... BUT NOOOOO. I Love Berserk, I actually enjoyed the anime but then again the negatives definitely outweigh the positives.
Sep 17, 2016 12:04 AM
Jul 2018
I mean
at least berserk is getting more exposure
Sep 17, 2016 12:10 AM

Jan 2011
I still got 5 episodes left to watch....but I don't know if I want to......look how about we go out and buy that awesome Berserk game coming out soon?
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Sep 17, 2016 12:43 AM

Jun 2015
Waste of time and resources.
ok :p
Sep 17, 2016 1:35 AM
Dec 2015
I don't want to watch the second season, but I have to. Though, I really hoped we'd get another nineteen year break before the next Berserk anime. Lo and behold they intended on continuing this one regardless from the very start I guess...

I honestly hope the second season somehow actually ends up being worse because at this point I'm only in for the memes and the occasional cheap laughs.

I honestly wish I was one of the "it's better than nothing!" Berserk fans. I wanted to enjoy Berserk 2016. I really did. I'm honestly surprised I'm not putting it lower than a 6/10 but the truth is I did actually like at least a few... scenes out of the 12 episodes.
Sep 17, 2016 1:40 AM

Mar 2014
This will be great because the best loli in all of fiction is gon get animated!
Sep 17, 2016 1:51 AM

Dec 2015
This is good. Always wanted to see a bit more of the story of Berserk - which afaik in manga has alreay progressed a lot further. But since I don't like Dark Fantasy that much I don't want to read the manga. Prefer to see it animated for a bit more action. (I don't care much about the plot. Golden Age was okay. Now with all the demons and stuff even getting more - and less politics/fights between 2 bigger armies which it was sometimes in Golden Age arc - ... not that interesting. But the action is okay.)

Fighting style of the guy with Farnese (Serpio or whatever was his name?) is nice. Looking forward to see him fight together with Guts. Seemed they are going to join him - when Farnese decided to follow him at the end of this season/episode 12 (and he seems to follow Farnese always ha ha).
Sep 17, 2016 3:05 AM

Aug 2014
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:
Am i the only one that its happy that berserk will have S2? cuse all i see(read) is "this shit " "oh no more CGI" but the fun fact is that most of u are fktards u only watch HAREM/MOE animes....why bother commenting if u hate it so much...and the fun fact many of u didnt even watched 2 or 3 episodes its just "lets go on the HATE TRAIN"...

Totally agree with you my friend.
"My Emotions Got Lost Somewhere Inside Me. They're Like A Letter I Sent To Myself... That Took Decades To Arrive," Mr.Grimmer -Monster
Sep 17, 2016 3:29 AM

Apr 2013
I'm actually glad that they are still going on with this, I get to watch my favorite parts animated (albeit poorly).

Sep 17, 2016 3:44 AM

Mar 2009
Well, looks like they weren't lying when they announced the Berserk Project all those years ago. I guess they're really going to adapt the entire thing...well, until they catch up to Miura that is.

You guys are way too dramatic. Besides the 3D CGI - and the lackluster first couple of episodes - this was a faithful adaptation of the arc with Mozgus. Still, it'd be nice to get OVAs of the first three volumes(Black Swordsman) and the Lost Children arc.
But anyway, I'm looking forward to Schierke and the Berserk Armor.
MormegilSep 17, 2016 3:47 AM
Sep 17, 2016 4:00 AM

Dec 2015
Literally all I want for Christmas is the announcement of Madhouse animating the next season :( Is it really too much to ask? I don't even care about fancy animations, the 1997 adaptation was perfect, if only they just continued from there.
~
Sep 17, 2016 4:12 AM

Mar 2014
Touka__Kirishima said:
Literally all I want for Christmas is the announcement of Madhouse animating the next season :( Is it really too much to ask? I don't even care about fancy animations, the 1997 adaptation was perfect, if only they just continued from there.
Define perfect.

And c'mon dude, if MH get their hands on it, the final arc will never be adapted.
Sep 17, 2016 4:35 AM

Dec 2013
It's clear the studio is listening to feedback, (Casca's skin color in the OP, the CLANGs, higher framerate for CGI in later episodes, and so on...) so I still have high hopes for the second cour.

As long as the first cour sells well enough in Japan, the second cour will surely be better. And as the rape horse scene proves, I'm willing to bet they will still adapt most of the unsettling scenes from the next arc.
Sep 17, 2016 6:02 AM

Jul 2015
For the love of god i hope that the studio listens to the feedback. Berserk deserves a way better adaptation.
I'm fine with a second season, but they must improve with the pacing, directing (360 cameras ugh..) and animation. Especially that frame rate makes me puke.

Sep 17, 2016 6:47 AM
Mar 2013
the show has gotten way better each ep
Sep 17, 2016 7:29 AM

May 2010
MonkeyDMike said:
Lol this abomination will have a 2nd season.Their audacity is limitless.

Right? I never thought they would have the Gall to actually continue this nightmare of an adaptation.
Sep 17, 2016 7:30 AM

May 2010
Astros said:
Anyone know how well the series was received in Japan?

Bump. Im curious as well.
Sep 17, 2016 7:57 AM

Oct 2015
Kaziki said:
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:
I truly hope you're being ironic... No wait, it can't be, not with that edgy Kaneki avatar
lol did i hurt ur nail? also dont like my avatar dont look at it :)
or dont tell me u gona start a hate on TG on a Berserk page ?! dafuq...at least i dont spend my time hating on something i dont like....
Sep 17, 2016 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
WHAT

how are they not filing for bankruptcy, instead making a second season?
Sep 17, 2016 8:02 AM
Feb 2016
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:
Kaziki said:
or dont tell me u gona start a hate on TG on a Berserk page ?! dafuq...at least i dont spend my time hating on something i dont like....

Berserk is one of my favorite manga but the recent anime adaptation just sucks, as an old fan of the series i have the right to hate on something i wasn't satisfied with
Sep 17, 2016 8:04 AM

Oct 2015
Kaziki said:
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:

Berserk is one of my favorite manga but the recent anime adaptation just sucks, as an old fan of the series i have the right to hate on something i wasn't satisfied with
yes you do but just dont use others avatar has an argument not everyone has the same tastes has you, also sorry in advance if something is bad writen english is not my native language.
Sep 17, 2016 8:07 AM

Sep 2015
in the end it wasn't as bad as i thought. looking forward to s2

Sep 17, 2016 9:28 AM
May 2013
Não entendo quem dá nota para os animes, vejo uns animes ruins de história com nota superior a 8 e um anime igual o Berserk com nota 6,6. Acho que muitas crianças estão assistindo Berserk para lhe dar essa nota.
Sep 17, 2016 9:50 AM

Dec 2013
Got me lookin at the anime industry like

meanwhile there are people begging for so many season 2s of actually worthwhile and good anime... smh
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Sep 17, 2016 10:19 AM

Oct 2015
Lol people are this desperate for more berserk content regardless of what it actually is.

To those who enjoyed the first season, more power to you I guess but I think literally any other studio could have done a better job at adapting berserk.
Sep 17, 2016 10:28 AM

Mar 2012
keep it

unless it has some kind of major improvement like sailor moon crystal
Sep 17, 2016 10:31 AM

Feb 2009
why not winter?? anyways im glad they continued it, but they should have done one season of 26+ eps instead of a season 2, specially cause fall dont got any good new shows except for Drifters.
Sep 17, 2016 11:37 AM

Sep 2010
WyNdZ said:
Hahaha all Berserk fans are branded for life

I still haven't watched the anime though so I don't know how bad it is

Branded for life.. !NICE ONE!
Sep 17, 2016 11:44 AM
Aug 2015
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:

Use. full. stops. Please.

How can anyone who has a pair of eyes and ears even watch this series without feeling like it's a chore? Come on, Berserk doesn't deserve to be picked up by two studios who have made NOTHING. And to make things worse, it was ANIMATED WITH EXPERIMENTAL PS1-LOOKING CGI. Not a single adaptation deserves this treatment, not even the worst smut, let alone something as acclaimed as Berserk.

The "haters" aren't being harsh. They have all the right in the world to hate this piece of shit. So, everyone who rightfully hates on this crap only watch harem/moe? Even if that were the case (even if it's not), at least their preferred genre LOOKS decent. You're one to talk, though... ignorant shounen watcher.

If you're going to tell me that something made in 2010-onwards can still be good even if it looks bad (in Berserk's case: horrendous), then I'll just say this: If you have the resources for a very good story with exceptional writing, but lack budget for good imagery/visual depiction, then don't make an anime, but write a fucking book instead.
Sep 17, 2016 12:11 PM

Dec 2012
Cool, such a long wait though. I enjoyed this very much!
Sep 17, 2016 12:40 PM

Oct 2015
On_the_Lam said:
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:

How can anyone who has a pair of eyes and ears even watch this series without feeling like it's a chore? Come on, Berserk doesn't deserve to be picked up by two studios who have made NOTHING. And to make things worse, it was ANIMATED WITH EXPERIMENTAL PS1-LOOKING CGI. Not a single adaptation deserves this treatment, not even the worst smut, let alone something as acclaimed as Berserk.

The "haters" aren't being harsh. They have all the right in the world to hate this piece of shit. So, everyone who rightfully hates on this crap only watch harem/moe? Even if that were the case (even if it's not), at least their preferred genre LOOKS decent. You're one to talk, though... ignorant shounen watcher.

If you're going to tell me that something made in 2010-onwards can still be good even if it looks bad (in Berserk's case: horrendous), then I'll just say this: If you have the resources for a very good story with exceptional writing, but lack budget for good imagery/visual depiction, then don't make an anime, but write a fucking book instead.
On_the_Lam said:
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:

i hit u in the nail hum? :) about "ignorant shounen watcher" yup i am but i do watch other stuff, doesnt mean i watch or like them all same for romance and many other genres at least i dont go to the comment section of anime that i dont(or didnt) enjoy hating and that my friend was what you did(and u keep doing), ur life sounds boring u even went to stalk my list to know that i watch shounen~~~have a nice day "sir".
iTzKenzoSep 17, 2016 12:44 PM
Sep 17, 2016 12:44 PM
Aug 2015
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:
On_the_Lam said:

i hit u in the nail hum? :) about "ignorant shounen watcher" yup i am but i do watch other stuff guess who even stalked my Profile to know that? i watch shounens ur life sounds boring~~~have a nice day kiddo

I can't believe you're older than 12.
Sep 17, 2016 12:45 PM

Oct 2015
On_the_Lam said:
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:
i hit u in the nail hum? :) about "ignorant shounen watcher" yup i am but i do watch other stuff guess who even stalked my Profile to know that? i watch shounens ur life sounds boring~~~have a nice day kiddo

same goes for you! :)
Sep 17, 2016 12:47 PM
Aug 2015
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:
On_the_Lam said:

At least I have enough braincells to know what's good and what's bad, whereas you make completely unnecessary assumptions about people with better taste than yourself.
Sep 17, 2016 12:50 PM

Oct 2015
On_the_Lam said:
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:

At least I have enough braincells to know what's good and what's bad, whereas you make completely unnecessary assumptions about people with better taste than yourself.
well at least i dont go stalk in ur profile, about my taste welcome to planet earth, ppl tend to have diferent tastes i am one of thoses!
PS: My braincells at least dont go hating on every shit i dont like. Cant say the same about you.
Sep 17, 2016 12:53 PM
Aug 2015
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:
On_the_Lam said:

well at least i dont go stalk in ur profile, about my taste welcome to planet earth, ppl tend to have diferent tastes i am one of thoses!
PS: My braincells at least dont go hating on every shit i dont like. Cant say the same about you.

It was necessary to know what you watched, since you bashed moe/harem watchers. It turned out you weren't any better. I don't see a problem with that, since your ratings and profile are public anyway.
Sep 17, 2016 12:57 PM

Oct 2015
On_the_Lam said:
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:

It was necessary to know what you watched, since you bashed moe/harem watchers. It turned out you weren't any better. I don't see a problem with that, since your ratings and profile is public anyway.
your life is really boring....but i can understand i hurted ur feelings maybe u like those 2 genres sorry dont cry ok? -pat pat- now if u excuse me ill ignore you and ill go watch "my tastes"-
PS: Watch and stalk me the times u want = IDGAF
Sep 17, 2016 12:59 PM
The Madaora

Aug 2016
Personally, I'd like to say I'm looking forward to the next season. Now I realize the manga has a phenomenal amount of detail and that CG just doesn't meet the cut, also that too many people it is rushed or that even the first episode starts in an awkward spot, etc. I'm not arguing that it couldn't have been made much better or that they made the right decision, but I find it enjoyable. The music was cool imo, the action was smooth and fluid, I was a bit confused though, still the story was fun to watch. Most undoubtedly, you all know far more about this franchise than me since I'm reading through the manga now so I can't understand how this transition would feel for any long term Berserk fans. Even though I'm basically a novice here, I was introduced to this through a long term berserk fan and he seems to rather enjoy it as well. If you are disappointed about the next season coming out then I can completely see why and I feel bad that the series your loyalty serves is crumbling to you in its adaptation, and if you are looking forward to it like me then cool. Even if you think I'm wrong 100%, I'll respect that entirely if you have a reason to think that way. Thank you.
Sep 17, 2016 1:13 PM
Aug 2015
Rafa-EL-Kenzo said:
On_the_Lam said:

It was necessary to know what you watched, since you bashed moe/harem watchers. It turned out you weren't any better. I don't see a problem with that, since your ratings and profile is public anyway.
your life is really boring....but i can understand i hurted ur feelings maybe u like those 2 genres sorry dont cry ok? -pat pat- now if u excuse me ill ignore you and ill go watch "my tastes"-
PS: Watch and stalk me the times u want = IDGAF

Lmao. I really dislike moe and I've never watched a harem anime. You're trying too hard, honey.
Sep 17, 2016 1:20 PM

Mar 2015
I'm getting tired of complaining especially considering the fact I knew what I was getting into anyway. At this point not giving a fuck seems like a much better alternative.
Sep 17, 2016 1:49 PM

Jul 2016
Some Berserk is better than no Berserk. Yeah, the animation blows compared to Ufotable CGI, but I can live with that.

I'll be honest though... if this wasn't Berserk, I might've dropped it at episode 1 or 2. However, it got better as it went on. It's an average Anime but I want more Berserk.

Sep 17, 2016 1:52 PM

May 2011
eso18 said:
Am I the only one that will write.

!HURRAY!

After finishing the 12th episode I already felt emptiness inside and the news of the new seasons were immediate immediately made me happy and I am look forward to the spring. Then again Fall is finally here... how long I have been waiting for this anime to appear!!!

I agree with you, but I have yet to see episode 12. I'm hoping it catches up with the manga.

FrozenSheep said:
Some Berserk is better than no Berserk. Yeah, the animation blows compared to Ufotable CGI, but I can live with that.

I'll be honest though... if this wasn't Berserk, I might've dropped it at episode 1 or 2. However, it got better as it went on. It's an average Anime but I want more Berserk.

I also want more Berserk. I was hoping this would not just end like the original did.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2016

989 by JosefStalinium »»
Apr 20, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2016

231 by Qtaro91_original »»
Mar 24, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2016

181 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:58 PM

» Why does berserk, one of the greatest manga has such a shitty anime adaptation?

IMortaI - Aug 14, 2023

30 by Old_School_Akira »»
Dec 31, 2023 6:37 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2016

118 by Alphanumerische »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.