Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 4, 2017 5:41 PM

May 2014
@Foxyclaws oho you love Red Foxes too? You have good taste in Foxes then!

@Lumecyow Why do you hate French Bread so much lol. I need to try swedish bread then. What about Italian bread. Btw, you should join the discord lol

@Riot Welcome to CK. Glad to meet you. Yes Coranine is a friend of mine, I'm glad she invited you. You should definitely enjoy the FG our club has to offer. We will be launching a few more soon but that secret is just between you and me lol. Hope to run into you in those FG. Also you are more than welcome to join our active discord community. We have even more games there lol. Plus, I love your gaming setup.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

May 4, 2017 10:39 PM

Mar 2017
@DarthInvader Is there even such a thing as bad taste in foxes?
May 4, 2017 11:30 PM

Apr 2017
Hello Citizens​ of Candy Kingdom.

My name is YuriCarrier and I was invited by Coraine. Sorry if my introduction is lacking I'm getting sleepy. Like most people here I'm an anime fan. I'm a like most genres​ of anime besides horror and harems. As my username my suggest I a huge fan of Yuri and I'm a proud shipper, but don't worry I'm not one of those shippers who will insult others for disagree with my pairs.

I'm also a bookworm, a gamer and a history nerd.

Thank you for invite and I hope we all get along.
May 6, 2017 9:09 AM

Feb 2017
-hello, you can call me bored

--I'm only here for @RoyalKuuro

Of course I'm also happy to meet you all XD
And I also want to make friends, Lol
Probs should have not said that, now I sound like a disinterested jerk >_<
I swear I'm not 😭

I've seen you at your worst
and I still think you're the best.

Him <3

May 10, 2017 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
Hello everyone, I'm TohkaKotori. I've been invited here today, and It looks like an interesting club. I'm obviously an anime/manga fan. My favorite anime is Date A Live (hence my username). Hope I can have a good time here, and be good friends :)
May 19, 2017 12:59 AM
Mar 2017
Hi, i'm Luise and come from Germany. I'm obsessed with romance Anime and Manga. Nice to meet you all!:3

May 20, 2017 9:57 PM

May 2014
@Foxyclaws Oho hmm, idk some foxes aren't as awesome tho

@YuriCarrier Hey there. Welcome to CK . I'm glad Coranie invited you here. It's an awesome place. You should try hitting us up on the discord. ooh I love history and love to game as well. What's your top 3 yuri ships?

@Bored-otaku Hey there. Oh that's cool. How do you know him? Meh, making friends shouldn't be hard.

@TohkaKotori Hey there. I swear I saw you around on CK discord. I haven't watched that anime. Can you let me know how you got that name from that anime?

@Wintermaedchen Gutentaag. How are you Luise. Oh that's cool. Please tell me you have watched Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki Kun :o

Btw, if you haven't had the chance to join discord, you all should !!!

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

May 20, 2017 10:22 PM
Sep 2016
@Foxyclaws welcome, Foxes r cool but, is that an Orihime Inoue Profile pic 😃, I personally love Bleach myself, so I think we should try and get along xD lol, you should also definitely give Discord a try and hope to see u there.

@YuriCarrier Nice to meet you,Im sleepy rn as well tbh 😴 but a lil bit, I like games as well tho I don't play them much tbh xD but I know plenty of ppl who do on our discord, I definitely suggest u try it out and I'm sure you'll find plenty of ppl you'll be able to call friends there, lol, we'd love to have you.

@Bored-otaku nice to meet you and welcome, and DW, u don't seem like a jerk, if someone invited u to the mal, probably cuz u aren't, your name might be Bored, but I promise, you'll have plenty of fun on the Discord server so dont wait up and join, see you there.

@Wintermaedchen nice to meet you as well, I'm mainly into shounen and action sort if anime, but recently got into shoujo and romance genre myself, maybe you could help me try out manga/anime that u recommend for someone that hasn't seen/read much shoujo xD you should definitely give the discord server a try, it'll be fun, and you'll come across plenty of awesome and friendly ppl
May 21, 2017 3:45 PM

Dec 2016
Hey whatsup everyone!,
Im new to MAL, and i'd like to know about it more.
I like almost every genre anime and i dont mind talking to any of you all so feel free to message and add me!!^^

May 21, 2017 6:54 PM

Apr 2017
@DarthInvader - A tough question, but if I had to choose my top three Yuri ships they would be.

Noire x K-Sha from Neptunia games.
Nanoha x Fate from MGLN
Saber x Irisviel from Fate/Zero
May 22, 2017 4:37 AM

Mar 2016
yo what up! just joined today, so feel free to hit me up or just check out my profile :D
May 24, 2017 6:29 AM

Aug 2016
MegaJeffsta said:
yo what up! just joined today, so feel free to hit me up or just check out my profile :D
Welcome I guess

Set by SenpieX
Jun 4, 2017 4:07 AM

Nov 2016
Hello! I just joined this group. Tbh, what made me instantly hit that join button is the kpop music video! Lol.
Jun 4, 2017 9:29 AM
Ice Queen

May 2014
hiya. :) Just joined. I love doing challenges, and I also love adventure time, so this club seems like a good match for me.
I won't write all my anime likes/dislikes here, but some are listed on my profile if anyone should be interested. Feel free to say hi or ask me questions (I might take forever to reply though, so sorry in advance)

thanks for having me ・ * ☆
Celine3107Jun 5, 2017 6:28 AM
Jun 16, 2017 5:18 PM

Jun 2017
Hi everyone!
I love achievements, challenges and games. I really love this club because it's different from the others: you have games with a story and a lot of initiatives!
I like different genres of anime, but I'm in love with Adventure, Fantasy, Romance and School.
Feel free to add me, if you want to chat *.*
Jun 16, 2017 8:36 PM

Nov 2016
Yellow.
My name is Kara, aka Kars. Karebear. Karamel. Karapillar. Taikutsu. Or Tai. ( I have a lot of nicknames .-. )
Sometimes I watch anime. (shock) I spend most of my time sleeping, on youtube, or looking at memes. I like to collect things. My blogs are proof of that. Uhm, sometimes I'm decent to talk to. (: depending on the conversation and if I'm not too lazy to respond. I feel like I've nailed this intro. And all of you will want to be my best friends now. NOT So that's all from me for now. I definitely didn't come here just for the cookies :D cya.
Jun 16, 2017 9:33 PM
Jul 2018
Hello there, I'm KnightA here.

about me//
I like a variety of anime genres but can't seem to get in to sports, mecha or sci-fi/tragic stuff, while for manga I can read pretty much anything which I can thank my high school years of honestly hoarding libraries which I now rarely go to due my friend helping me develop my germophobia.... Other then anime/manga/books, I am a huge fan of watching Asian dramas.

Anyways, nice to meet you all!
Jun 17, 2017 5:14 AM
✪Ethereal Fae✪

May 2015
Hello everyone, I am DarkStarHarry.
Some of my hobbies consist of watching anime (my favourite genres are Psychological, Thriller and Slice of Life), reading manga, novels, fanfiction and playing video games occasionally. I really enjoy listening to music as well which is mainly EDM nowadays. Nice to meet everyone, see ya o/
Jun 18, 2017 8:42 AM

Oct 2012
Hello all ~

My names Julia or i go by Lokester online ^^
Aside from anime & manga (btw i prefer manhwa over mangas so dont hesitate to recommend me some), i love KPOP, KDramas (i only watch from time to time tho), animals, Love Live! (i also play LLSIF EN&JP), gaming, music (i listen ALL the time), sleeping, eating, and yeh thats all i can think of for now lol.
Im introverted, have extreme social anxiety but feel free to talk to me anytime since i dont mind talking to ppl online, however i do NOT accept friend requests unless weve talked a bit before. There are some times where i will accept some but for now.. READ MY PROFILE PLEASE ;_;. Soo yeh yuu can just visit my profile for more info bout me and all c:

Have a nice day yall ~<3 !

set by marlo

Jun 19, 2017 12:50 AM

May 2016
Hallo zura~ The name's Kajo ♥
It's been a while since I've joined but I can't remember if I've introduced myself already lol

I can't tell exactly what my anime tastes are since there's always that one anime from every genre that I'll enjoy a lot but I like tense anime with lots of action and stuff with horror elements the most~ My favorite games are Dark Souls and Love Live (pretty weird combo lmao). Just stop by my profile if ya wanna know more ;)

Sankyuu 4 readin' ♥

Jun 24, 2017 2:30 PM

Oct 2016
Hi everyone! I'm Andlena.

I'm a high school student in Canada, I recently finished my exams and now I'm on my break.

I started watching anime last year with my first anime being Oregairu. My favorite anime so far is Psycho-Pass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2017 6:00 PM

May 2014
Hello everyone, I'm just going to run by and say Hi to each new people lol. You all should consider joining our discord and come to the Game Days and SW nights we host! Other than that, just join cuz why not. It's a new experience after all. Anyways xD

@Otakuboii Hey what's up? How's it going? Welcome to MAL, how you liking it? you like all the genres? Any fav animes?
@YuriCarrier oooh those are good yuri ships lol. Especially the last one. although I think Saber and Rin would be better in Fate/Stay night no?
@MegaJeffSta hey there, what's up dude? Nice nice, what surprises do you have in your profile?
@serenitymae Lmao, the kpop song eh, I need to put a new one in, any good songs?
@IreneVanessa133 welcome welcome lool. great intro. How is 07 ghost?
@Celine3107 Hey there, how are you? It's ok, I too take forever to reply lol. Have you fully finished adventure time? I'll be sure to find out your anime likes and dislikes then lol.
@Ainwen Hi there, glad to have you here. Achievements are awesome to have, right? What type of games do you like to play? Have you watched Kamisama Hajimeshita before?
@Taikutsu Hey there, what's up? You surely have a lot of nicknames, but which one do you prefer? lol. Yes Memes are dreams. The danker the better lool. What type of things do you hate collecting then?
@KnightA hey what's up? ooh what kind of Asian dramas do you like? Do you mean kdramas? Also, recommend me some good mangas. I kinda like thriller like Monster lol
@DarkStarHarry Hey what's up? Welcome to CK. What's ur go to EDM playlist these days?
@Lokester Hi Julia, how are you ? LOL< it seems like you really want people to read through before sending that friend request eh. Btw, you should check out the discord server seeing how much you love everything about kpop and what not. It's a great place since a lot of discussion happens about it there xD
@Kajo_Senpai69 Beep Boop. Moaning Kajo :))
@Andlena Hey there, welcome to CK. You are from Canada as well eh. Tdot as well lol. Ooh You like Psycho Pass as well eh. It's such a good anime. What other animes do you like? Btw did you try signing up for any of the challenges in CK?

Anyways, twas fun catching up xD Welcome to CK, we have new mini events coming up, just FYI llol.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Jul 4, 2017 7:32 PM

Nov 2016
@DarthInvader

Nothin' much. You? & indeed aha. You can call me Kara. I love me some dank me-mes.
I hate collecting laundry from the drier. Cuz it's a pain to put everything back in it's place. lel I'm pretty lazy. But shh, don't tell anyone.
Jul 4, 2017 8:52 PM

Oct 2016
@DarthInvader

I enjoyed watching Death Note, FMA: Brotherhood, Gin no Saji, Attack on Titan, and Oregairu. I haven't watched that much anime yet. Oh no, I haven't. I'll get started on signing up for them. I'll also join the Discord server.

Thank you for asking!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2017 11:17 PM
✪Ethereal Fae✪

May 2015
@DarthInvader

Nothing much, hbu? Thank you for the welcome btw. I don't really have a go to EDM playlist atm I usually just listen to uploads by MrSuicideSheep and SuicideSheeep since they usually upload once daily. I also listen to minded music, marshmello and southern sun when they occasionally upload. I'll also join the Discord server as well. :)
Jul 5, 2017 1:48 AM
May 2017
@DarthInvader 07 Ghost it's great, you should watch to ^^
Jul 9, 2017 9:39 AM
Ice Queen

May 2014
DarthInvader said:

@Celine3107 Hey there, how are you? It's ok, I too take forever to reply lol. Have you fully finished adventure time? I'll be sure to find out your anime likes and dislikes then lol.

Hiya! I'm good, thanks! How are you? Pretty ambitious task, saying hi to everyone lol ^-^ Nope, I think I got to the end of season 6 of Adventure Time and it's been pretty much on hold since. Anime has taken over most of my watching schedule. Have a nice Sunday ・ * ☆
Jul 18, 2017 11:14 AM

Sep 2008
Members: 728
Username: Hanabusa
Adventure Time Fan girl here. Top love is Lady
Rainicorn but I love human look more. Just love wait she is drawn.
Jul 21, 2017 2:15 AM

Dec 2014
WELCOME Y'ALL!! =)))

hanabusa said:
Members: 728
Username: Hanabusa
Adventure Time Fan girl here. Top love is Lady
Rainicorn but I love human look more. Just love wait she is drawn.
hellooo~ welcome (: also an adventure time fangirl!my fave is pb c:
Jul 23, 2017 1:15 PM

Apr 2017

Heyo, I'm Jennifer! :P
My favourite anime is Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso/Kanon (2006)
I love Twenty One Pilots, Panic! At The Disco, Coldplay, Halsey, Melanie Martinez and My Chemical Romance
I usually prefer anime of which will make me cry but I'm pretty varied in terms of what I like and dislike
I hope we can be friends! :3
Jul 24, 2017 1:46 AM

Apr 2017
Hello, everyone... I'm Teaaa... I love watching anime and reading books and manga in my free time... my favorite genres are mystery, horror, psychological...
I can't live without music, so it's always in background... I love rock and metal music, but I like listening to classical music too...
Nice to meet you all... :)

Thanks to Secret Santa for this beautiful forum set!!!
Jul 26, 2017 3:48 PM
Oct 2014
Hello my name is 1n5an1ty but my friends call me Wolf its nice to meet you all XD i dont come on here as often as i wish but i will do my best to keep in touch.
Jul 29, 2017 6:28 AM

Dec 2014
WELCOME WELCOME ╰(▔∀▔)╯
@Betsyspaniel YOU'RE ALSO A CRYBABY OMO CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ALBUM (✧ω✧)
@AkatsukiNoTeaaa WHAT'S YOUR FAVE ROCK BAND?
@1n5an1ty HI WOLF~ GLAD TO HAVE U HERE (*^‿^*)
☆ ~('▽^人)
MazeJul 29, 2017 6:31 AM
Jul 29, 2017 11:56 AM

Apr 2017
@Maze
Queen!!! I love Freddie's voice... I love their music...
What kind of music you you listen to???

Jul 31, 2017 6:00 AM

Apr 2017
@Maze I can't wait for the new albump too :D
Jul 31, 2017 9:54 AM

May 2014
Hello everyone, new and old, how are you all doing?

@taikutsu Heyo Kara, how's it going? I know what you mean, doing laundry is easy. It's the drying and folding and ironing and putting back to a proper place is the hard part. Have you seen those 3 second t-shirt folding techniques? I too love me some dank memes :> Gotta meme on.

@Andlena Hey there, how are you doing :3 OOOh, we share a good interest in anime. What's Gin no Saji like? Did you really enjoy it? Would you rewatch it again? Yes, poke your head in the discord server and say hi from time to time lol.

@DarkStarHarry hey bud, what's up. Yes, congratz for joining the discord server. Hmm Suicide Sheep is good. I used to listen to deadmau5 and Daft Punk. I still go back to them from time to time. They have some good stuff there. how you liking the discord life?

@Irenevanessa133 Hmm I will think about it :3 if it's that good, are all ur pics from there

@Celine3107 It's ok, i don't mind. I like interacting with people and meeting new folks is always fun. OOOh, what's ur anime schedule like now? How far in the bingo challenge are u in? I finished kamisama in my challenge list lol. It was interesting anime i must say.

@Hanabusa Hey hanabusa. I love the intricate mentioning of ur username. ooh such an adventure time fan boy eh. Thta's so cool. Besides AT, do u watch any anime?

@Maze Hello Missy, fancy seeing you here :3 Are you going to reintroduce yourself all over again hehehe

@Betsyspaniel Hello, I remember talking ot you about the CK Summer Event. You should join discord when you can :3 Btw, I noticed you writing reviews. That's pretty cool. I too write reviews from time to time. The anime in your sig, where is that from again>

@AkatsukiNoTeaaa Hey there Itacchi, best character from Naruto. Are you checking out Bortuo? That's pretty cool. I too share similar genres as you do. I like classical music as well. Do you play any instruments?

@1n5an1ty Hey there Shook or Wolfy, how you doing. I know we talk a lot in discord but fancy running into you here as well!!

Anyways, wishing to meet more people, till then have fun and check out all of our cool events!!! Ciao <3

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Jul 31, 2017 9:59 AM

Apr 2017
@DarthInvader Hello, I'm going to join Discord as soon as posmile :3 Thank you for noticing my reviews, I'm trying to get better at writing them. The anime in my signature are Beyond the Boundary and Your Lie in April. :3
Jul 31, 2017 11:30 AM

Apr 2017
@DarthInvader Hello... I haven't checked Boruto yet... thinking of waiting for it to air more episodes... I don't play any instruments, but my sister plays flute... I love listening to her playing...^^

Aug 1, 2017 12:15 AM
✪Ethereal Fae✪

May 2015
@DarthInvader Hello o/, not much just chilling out to music, how about you? I'll make sure to check them out :P. The discord life is pretty cool just not active much due to being busy with school along with being too shy to join in convos. ^^
Aug 1, 2017 8:32 PM

Oct 2016
@DarthInvader

I'm doing alright, but I'm a bit busy because of summer school ;;.

Gin no Saji is a really unique anime (imo) that focuses on rural farming and how life differs from life in the city. Yeah, I did really enjoy it! I don't know if I would watch it again though, since I usually don't like rewatching anime, but it's a possibility.

Haha, yeah, I'll try to pop my head in Discord a few times.
Aug 1, 2017 9:52 PM

Sep 2013
I forgot to do this!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Hi! ♥ It's a pleasure to meet everyone! My name is Angela, but I love to go by my nickname Ange. My favorite all time anime is D.Gray-man (feature's my all time favorite character Allen Walker ♥) and my favorite manga is Pandora Hearts ♥. My favorite hobbies are reading (lots of Jane Austen novels ♥), studying mythology, learning about new tea herbs, astronomy, watching anime, and gardening.

I don't mind random friend request! So if you what to add me you can! I love to meet new people! ♥

Aug 5, 2017 8:43 AM

May 2014
Hello guys, how goes everyone's weekend?

@Betsyspaniel LOL, yes you better join discord ASAP xD No ofc. I too write reviews from time to time so it's always awesome to meet new review writers. I'm doing that as well. I enjoyed your lie in april but have no wtched beyond the boundary. Was it good?

@AkatsukiNoTeaaa Oh thta's ok. I checked out the movie. I'm not sure what route they are going with this new series. Oh flute is nice. Watching anything else?

@DarkStarHarry Oh don't be shy to join in on the convos. Discord life is pretty chill. Just gotta pop in say Hi and the people there are really friendly. You will like it. Your school already started?

@Andlena Heyo, how's it going? Oh what summer school you taking? Oh ok, never watched a rural anime before. I might give it a try. As long as it's not too long. lol. Idk why I can never think of getting to watch super long anime these days, you know?

@Tatsuta-Hime hey there, how are you doing? Hey there Angela. I haven't read your fav manga nor ur fam anime lool. But I've heard a lot of stuff about D. Gray Man, but what's Pandora Hearts like? Oh you like gardening eh. What type of stuff do you like to grow? Also what's ur fav mythology?

Anyways, wish to meet and speak to more people. Don't hesitate to tag me!

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Aug 5, 2017 9:00 AM

Apr 2017
@DarthInvader
Well... I started a few anime, but right now the only thing I'm seriously watching is Game of Thrones... waiting impatiently new episode... Do you watch it???

Aug 5, 2017 7:32 PM
✪Ethereal Fae✪

May 2015
@DarthInvader
I've been in school since July 17th lol. We are currently in term 3 (semester 2) only have a few weeks left until I complete high school. When does your school start? xD
Aug 6, 2017 12:29 AM

Apr 2017
@DarthInvader Yeah, Beyond the Boundary is really good. I'm a huge fan of both series :3
Aug 8, 2017 10:44 PM

Oct 2016
@DarthInvader

How are you?

I'm taking 2 online courses. Financial Accounting and Mathematics of Data Management. They're harder than I expected them to be, especially since I'm taking them online ;;

Yeah, don't worry! Gin no Saji is only 11 or 12 episodes, iirc. I know for sure that it's a 1 cour anime.

It's probably because it's summer, haha. People usually procrastinate rather than do work.
Aug 20, 2017 11:21 AM

Jan 2016
Hai Hai~
My ID name is FamousWolfMoon but you can call me Bunny or BunBun !
I'm from France, 19y and hard fan of Haikyuu!! as anyone can see <3
~I'm addicted to Vienna Coffee and Bubble Tea~
I love watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, watching some TV shows and drawing~
My favorites anime are Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Sailor Moon, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Little Witch Academia.
My favorites manga are Haikyuu!! (always), Shingeki no Kyojin (always x2), Pandora Hearts and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Kyu Kyu~

See you around Chans o/
I hope we'll get along <3 *sparkles*

Aug 20, 2017 12:51 PM

Sep 2015
Hey hey hey what's going on dudes and babes I'm the dark shadow Abunai just kicking up dust and hanging around thanks for the invite into this club hope to make new friends on top of the ones I already have well I guess I will see ya around sometime o yea feel free to add me to the discord server for this club ya heard me later dudes!
Aug 23, 2017 4:19 AM

Dec 2014
This might be late but welcome! @FamousWolfMoon @Abunai_Shadow
Aug 23, 2017 5:27 AM

Jan 2016
@Maze
Sankyuuu~ /o/ !!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Change the Word One Letter at a Time 🎮 Part 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Aug 1, 2020

1429 by Pyro »»
Apr 15, 2:23 PM

» [GAME] Anime Shiritori 🎮 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MysticRose73488 - Mar 25, 2019

1138 by Pyro »»
Apr 15, 2:23 PM

» [GAME] Count to 100 before the Banana Guard appear! 🎮 Part 9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Feb 21, 2021

5641 by Serafos »»
Apr 14, 10:39 PM

» [GAME] Vanilla Queen vs Chocolate King 🎮 Part 6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Sep 1, 2020

3461 by Serafos »»
Apr 8, 12:29 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Official Member Cards & Badges 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Serenitymae - Oct 25, 2017

520 by Otaku_Genius »»
Apr 4, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.