Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 6, 2016 12:58 AM

Jan 2014
nerfx said:
Surprised no mention of Munechika, but I guess it was expected she wouldn't be dead~

She did appear at the end of the episode. Sitting by herself in her room back in Yamato. So not only was she alive at the end, we also know that she escaped. :)
May 6, 2016 1:04 AM

Jan 2014
I am looking forward to a sequel. Because there are so many unanswered questions at the end.

Unanswered Question #1:

Will Haku's rebellion against the rest of the Eight Pillar Generals succeed? We know he can look like Oshutoru, but that doesn't mean he can fight like the actual Oshutoru.

Unanswered Question #2:

How did the Emperor die? He had control over all that advanced technology, right? Can't believe he couldn't have saved himself from an assassination attempt.

Unanswered Question #3:

Why did the Emperor order the invasion in the first place? That was never explained.

Unanswered Question #4:

Who was the man who hugged Kuon at the end? Who? I want to know!
May 6, 2016 5:43 AM

Jul 2007
Will Haku's rebellion against the rest of the Eight Pillar Generals succeed? We know he can look like Oshutoru, but that doesn't mean he can fight like the actual Oshutoru.

Considering he has the mask now, that should be enough for him to fight on that level. Maybe not of that level of skill, but on that level of power for sure. He also most likely is the only one left in the world who can control Amaterasu terraforming satellites(since that requires a human)
Teckmeister said:

Why did the Emperor order the invasion in the first place? That was never explained.

For the iceman project laboratory, hoping it contains information on the curse that could help him reverse it and turn slimes back into humans. Answered in previous season.

Unanswered Question #4:

Who was the man who hugged Kuon at the end? Who? I want to know!

Her uncle, the current standing ruler of Tuskuru till she can take his place. As for who the character is - that is answered in the previous season -
AhenshihaelMay 6, 2016 5:52 AM
May 15, 2016 9:31 AM
May 2016
I really hate how they finished this anime. It can be a very good anime if they didnt made to many fillers specially in the first half
May 30, 2016 1:00 PM

Feb 2009
The show was dragged out too long, with its fillers; it really felt that it could have been wrapped up in a single season if it had focused only on the main plot.

The show ended on a huge cliffhanger and had many loose ends, but that's to be expected, since there will be a 3rd visual novel called Our Hakuoro which will probably connect the second season to the first and will probably explain the rest of the story.

Compared to the prequel, this show was a huge step-up in terms of animation and music. Absolutely loved every visual and the music was great.

I loved the characters, but it really feels that the VN explored their personalities more. Well since this is an adaptation, this was to be expected.

As an anime it is a solid 7/10 for me, although seeing the prequel, I was tempted to give it an 8, because sadly the first season had one of the worst derpy animations I've ever seen in anime. But the fillers just ruined it.

Poor Nekone.

Now for the parts I really would like to know...
May 30, 2016 1:37 PM

Sep 2012
I trudged through 25 long episodes (51 including the first season) to reach an ending that doesn't sit right... doesn't feel right. This show overall felt all over the place, with too many characters and subplots that were never developed enough. That tends to happen during the adaptation process, but add strange superpower asspulls and pointless fanservice, you got yourself something mediocre at best.
May 31, 2016 6:43 AM

Oct 2011
@Radzeer

[/quote]

for me having played the game i couldnt enjoy the show as most others could
I mean kuon can betray her country so easily by helping the people invading them
like seriously? also she drops her fathers weapon like nothing and leaves it behind

This is on the side :
Aquaplus has been ruining these games lately its redic. they should've let
Leaf&Sting the people who made the original make the sequel
but instead they get a shitty director and only Sting is developing the games
these guys should've payed attention to White Album 2

Ill only give it 3/5
due to :
1) I lost interest around episode 7
2) I couldnt get into any of the characters even the MC
3) Too many plot holes they gotta fill (in the game its like this too)
4) The MC really does not seem like he can lead people he was lazy
even before he lost his memories
5) Director is ASS look him up seriously all his work has sucked ass
xGoldenDarknessMay 31, 2016 6:53 AM
May 31, 2016 2:48 PM

Jul 2007
Radzeer said:
The show was dragged out too long, with its fillers; it really felt that it could have been wrapped up in a single season if it had focused only on the main plot.

The "main plot" of Itsuwari is Haku building up his life and having to throw it away, as well as his relationship with Kuon progressing till inevitable heartbreak setting up the confrontation of the third part of the story.

The show ended on a huge cliffhanger and had many loose ends, but that's to be expected, since there will be a 3rd visual novel called Our Hakuoro which will probably connect the second season to the first and will probably explain the rest of the story.

Its actually called "Two Hakuoros" not "our" - its a word play since Hakuoro means "White Emperor" and in this case that refers to Haku of Yamato and Kuon of Tuskuru and the eventual clash between the two countries with Kuon supposedly launching an attack on Oshutoru's home province out of revenge, which is pretty much all we know about the game so far.

So the more correct title would be "Two White Emperors"

I loved the characters, but it really feels that the VN explored their personalities more. Well since this is an adaptation, this was to be expected.

Some are worse some are better. Oshutoru for example got far more character development and build up in the anime than in the game.
Either way the characters are not meant to do anything beyond introduction phase anyway since False Masks and Two White Emperors originally was meant to be one game.

As stated in the first season
Alas they are inferior hence why the four generals who had the masks do not wield actual godly powers instead only having control over specific elements - Oshutoru - Water, Munechika Earth, Mikazuchi - Wind and Vurai - Fire.

As already implied in itsuwari, he is still sleeping. The scene at the end of UTWR1 is meant to be ambiguous. She might as well have been greeting Kuon or something anyway.

She is still living in the village and apparently has got quite an obsession with making sake.

3.: What is Kuon's power? Did she inherit it from _____? What is its nature?

Yes to all of that. Hence why Kurou said she could "tear the country apart" both metaphorically(since she is the princess) and literally(since she has powers of a god). She most likely can transform too

4.: How the hell did Munechika survive her encounter? Let alone escape back into the capital?

she is not back at capital. She is captured and in Tuskuru.
AhenshihaelMay 31, 2016 2:52 PM
Jun 21, 2016 9:23 PM

Oct 2015
just WHAT WAS THIS ENDING
my whole bed is covered in tears...
I loved the anime but this last episode was just a big disappointment..
Sep 7, 2016 2:50 PM

Feb 2014
I got the reason on why he wanted to lie (because now "he's" Oshotoru and etc), Ok. But to the point to lie to his closest friends? I think it was unnecessary, unless the goal was to make some melodrama... ( ̄+ー ̄)I think that his friends knowing about it would strengthen things, and the matter of wanting to protect his friends from it is relative. It can protect from some things, but not from others, besides bring them sadness.

-----

Well, I had some good laughs on this season.
Some things answered, but again many things unanswered. (maybe again we'll have to wait some years to get the questions answered? lol)
Loved the twins hehehe ^_^ They deserved some good caress, but I didn't see it =( I like affections ♡^▽^♡ Oh, and I really liked Kokopo as well hahaha =)
That fat guy, really... that kind of character should be banned from the animes, really annoying! 〴⋋_⋌〵

7/10

By the way, just a specific question: remember that girl from the beginning of the anime? which her father was killed by Oshotoru? What happened to her? I didn't get it ┐(゚~゚)┌ Why...?
TechOtakuSep 7, 2016 3:31 PM
Sep 8, 2016 6:53 AM

Jul 2007
Viteracf said:
I got the reason on why he wanted to lie (because now "he's" Oshotoru and etc), Ok. But to the point to lie to his closest friends? I think it was unnecessary, unless the goal was to make some melodrama... ( ̄+ー ̄)I think that his friends knowing about it would strengthen things, and the matter of wanting to protect his friends from it is relative. It can protect from some things, but not from others, besides bring them sadness.

The more people know the easier it is for the secret to get out. As of right now only Haku, Twins and Nekone know the truth so it is easier to control.

Of course in hindsight not telling Kuon is most likely a mistake since she is bound to do everything in her power to crush Yamato and Oshutoru now. So while it is understandable why he did not(since of above reasons and because he does not know who Kuon is), He could have avoided a giant war by telling to her.

By the way, just a specific question: remember that girl from the beginning of the anime? which her father was killed by Oshotoru? What happened to her? I didn't get it ┐(゚~゚)┌ Why...?

Wait for the third part of the story to find out.

The third game in the trilogy, Utawarerumono: Two White Emperors, comes out in end of September this year, so if there is to be an anime adaptation it will either be in the fall or winter seasons. All that is known right now story wise is that it covers the civil war in Yamato with Haku trying to unify the country, as well as Kuon, bent on revenge, leading an invasion into Yamato.

AhenshihaelSep 8, 2016 7:23 AM
Sep 9, 2016 11:56 AM
Oct 2015
Fai said:
All that is known right now story wise is that it covers the civil war in Yamato with Haku trying to unify the country, as well as Kuon, bent on revenge, leading an invasion into Yamato.

About that, Fai, it's not even know if Kuon IS on a quest for revenge. So far it looks more like a quest for answers and save/help her friends.... Which may very well become about revenge at some point. War IS hell after all.
Sep 9, 2016 12:56 PM

Jul 2007
LeanMeanMachine said:

About that, Fai, it's not even know if Kuon IS on a quest for revenge. So far it looks more like a quest for answers and save/help her friends.... Which may very well become about revenge at some point. War IS hell after all.

Sep 9, 2016 1:48 PM
Oct 2015
Fai said:
LeanMeanMachine said:

Anyway, I'll still hold out about any sort of revenge until I see the game.
Sep 9, 2016 9:59 PM

Jul 2007
LeanMeanMachine said:
Fai said:

Anyway, I'll still hold out about any sort of revenge until I see the game.

AhenshihaelSep 10, 2016 3:09 AM
Sep 17, 2016 11:53 PM

Feb 2014
Fai said:

The third game in the trilogy, Utawarerumono: Two White Emperors, comes out in end of September this year, so if there is to be an anime adaptation it will either be in the fall or winter seasons. All that is known right now story wise is that it covers the civil war in Yamato with Haku trying to unify the country, as well as Kuon, bent on revenge, leading an invasion into Yamato.

Haha, you really are a dead fan of Utawarerumono series....
I think you must have some tough (or not?) times with some comments (like mine? =X).... hahaha I mean, I know how it's to really like something and do your best to talk about it. Thanks for answering again.

By the way, I do not play the visual novel, but I saw that many people disliked the first half of the anime... I, instead, really liked it. It was a good slice of life the first half... much better than many of the pure slice of life animes out there... I enjoyed it.
TechOtakuSep 17, 2016 11:56 PM
Oct 5, 2016 3:43 AM

Jun 2011
Before this episode, I was gonna say that the biggest mistake of this show was to make Haku the protagonist, but I like that he's stepping up to the responsibility, and made the ending really good. This is the sort of ending that we don't get to see very often now, and I've only seen it a few times iirc throughout my entire anime-watching journey. The series concluded Haku's character well for now, but tbh I didn't feel like he really developed per se, as in his character didn't transition from A point to B point, but rather jump/skip from A point to B point if you get what I mean.

Other than the ending of this series, the other parts I enjoyed are mostly the throwbacks/cameos of the first season characters, there's not much, if any at all that I really like from season 2 itself. I don't like it when people use pace to argue that season 2 is better, and while it is true that season 2 pace is definitely better than the second half of the first season, it doesn't mean that the content is better written. We spent the entire first half of the series, apparently according to the fans of the series, "introducing and developing the characters", but we've really seen nothing more than one facet of their character, and a lot of it didn't really make sense. I don't know why would the Noble Thief stay with them, other than the fact that the writers already had her joining the group when they wrote the character. It makes them a lot less like a character, but puppets for the story, you know what I mean?

It also made me cringe when people from Tuskuru/season one go "oh so this kid is Haku, he must be special since Kuon gave him the fan and named him Haku", but the fact of the matter is that when she named him Haku and gave him the fan, she didn't even know much about him, and frankly, he's a sleazeball with no charisma at all at that time. I have no idea what's so special about this dude, other than the fact that he's the protagonist of the series, that everyone flocks around him all the time.

Oh well, that's enough ranting from me for now, season one imo is far superior compare to season two, and I didn't even like season one all that much. Season two was honestly painful to sit through. The amount of pandering / shifting trend to suit this current generation more is sickening, and make the show feels a lot more generic than it should be, especially the jokes they use, none of them was funny.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 8, 2016 1:21 PM
Oct 2015
ExoticBankai said:
I don't get it, why does he leave everything behind him, why does he choose to take Oshuteru place, i mean i get that, what i don't get is why would he choose that over is friend, the whole show show that haku is only caring about his friend/family, to me it make absolutely no sense that he would become Oshuteru leaving everyone behind, that's totally not the character he was presented to be t'ill now...
If i had to say because he felt responsibility, technically its his brothers kingdom. And his friend died, he did not have to do it but was he not self sacrificing at all? And it gives a good twist for a future series, his best friend becomes his enemy he has to hide himself. Lie kill, they are completely twisting his personality in a single episode. I think it was all pretty interesting, i guess we just have to wait for s3.
Nov 29, 2016 9:03 AM
Nov 2016
I really loved this anime and I'm hoping for a new season (season 3). I love the early state of the anime when Koun gave Haku his name and desided to stick with him forever, even if they didn't really seem to "hook up". The end made me really sad and angry, I hated the end actually. I want more with Koun and Haku, and I feel so bad for Koun. So I'm hoping that a new season will come and give Koun the spotlight she deserves, she got so much to show. I rate this anime 7/10. I would have given it a 10/10 if not because of the ending.

EDIT - It disapoints me that he actually choose a burden over his frinds and (in my opinion) his beloved Koun. I get it that he sticks up for the princess and the city but it annoys me that they made Nekone a big part of it all. They will have to make it up with Koun, Koun is awesome :3
Dec 10, 2016 12:42 PM
Nov 2015
What a shitty ending.
Dec 24, 2016 11:58 PM

Jan 2013
I'm not sure how I feel about this...

The whole season was great, but that ending... Why couldn't he at least tell Kuon. I'm pretty sure that Kuon would understand and at least keep it a secret. Great show, but the part with Kuon killed it for me :/
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Jan 9, 2017 8:39 PM

Jan 2016
Someone would have to purposely write a bad ending to this pretty decent series.

I enjoyed almost all the episodes but

Now if this all leads up to a season 3 where they unite then all-aboard but I don't think it will get a season 3 anime. So it's just a damn shame right now.

Lastly I am completely oblivious to the guy that is holding Kuon at the end, who is he as I can place the face?

A little disgruntled as I thoroughly enjoyed 24 episodes and now I am stuck with this ending...
Jan 13, 2017 1:01 AM

Dec 2013
Maverick-sama said:
Lastly I am completely oblivious to the guy that is holding Kuon at the end, who is he as I can place the face?

That's Oboro from season 1 comforting her.

The real tragedy is no English localizations of the last two games =( Only other option now would be spoilers, but that would just ruin the whole story for me. I admit that I stuck with this show because the first season was amazing. The visual novel was even better. It'll be extremely unfortunate if there is never an English release for the games, which I think are the best way to truly enjoy this story.

7/10 for this series. I actually didn't mind the SOL, as it reminded me about season 1 when they had their SOL secnes. This season doesn't come close to the first, but the cameos and connections to season 1 helps its score.
Jan 13, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2016
kamisaka said:
Maverick-sama said:

That's Oboro from season 1 comforting her.

The real tragedy is no English localizations of the last two games =( Only other option now would be spoilers, but that would just ruin the whole story for me. I admit that I stuck with this show because the first season was amazing. The visual novel was even better. It'll be extremely unfortunate if there is never an English release for the games, which I think are the best way to truly enjoy this story.

7/10 for this series. I actually didn't mind the SOL, as it reminded me about season 1 when they had their SOL secnes. This season doesn't come close to the first, but the cameos and connections to season 1 helps its score.

Thanks, I need to go back and watch season one. I stumbled upon this without having watched the previous series.
May 17, 2017 5:26 PM
Dec 2015
[quote=Fai]
alinet86 said:

-
You DO Realize that Hakuoro had sex with every member of his harem as the story progressed

In the VN yes but not in the anime he doesn't
ExelArtsMay 17, 2017 10:23 PM
May 18, 2017 6:13 AM

Oct 2011
thats cause its not shown in the anime you think when they made part 2 they went with the anime adaption ofcourse not they went with the vn
May 18, 2017 10:07 AM
Dec 2015
It's not shown or talked about cuz in the anime it didn't happen, the creator didn't want the anime to follow the VN in some parts like the harem they respect him but don't fall for him, even season 2 has some subtle changes to it but in all fairness 2 different director's things could change by the time of season 3
ExelArtsMay 18, 2017 10:04 PM
May 19, 2017 8:22 AM

Oct 2011
i dont think a season 3 is going to happen just like they did with white album 2
they just animate the introductory making people buy the game if they wanna know
the rest of it luckily for people who havent played it Atlus picked up both games for this year
May 29, 2017 10:41 PM
Jul 2009
This ending seemed kind of terrible to me and seems to exist because they wanted to end with a sad ending. The pointlessness of it just ends up giving me a kind of sour taste for it all. Really, what the heck was that?

Like okay, Haku swapping with Oshutoru at some point was pretty obviously telegraphed from the similarity and the shape of Oshutoru's mask. But what's with the "Haku is dead" stuff and just leaving Kuon in the dark? The series established that Oshutoru was able to have a second identity (Ukon) which was largely kept secret aside from a select few trusted friends, same as the General of the Left with his candy stall identity. So why not just tell Kuon & co? Having them around would be natural anyway, since they were on good terms with Ukon/Oshutoru. Keeping her in the dark just seems like a transparent attempt to pull at heartstrings.

It also feels a bit weird to do this whole princess & general in exile act when the show straight up establishes that he's the emperor's brother and also a former scientist, and part of the same experiments that his brother was. If they really need an emperor capable of wielding the power that the previous one did, he's capable of it. If they need someone trusted by the Generals to avoid power struggles, Haku spent most of the series getting on good terms with at least 4 of them (Right/Left, and Munechika+Soyankekuru of the Eight Pillars), which pretty much squashes most attempts at any uprising by a single general.
Jul 3, 2017 3:15 PM

Dec 2012
This was an anime that improved as it went on.
Right up until the war scenes, I would've given this show a 7, could've done without most of the fan service. Things started to get more interesting in the second half, overall I'll give a personal 8/10.

Definitely upset that Haku and Kuon aren't together. Hoping for a third season!
(now I need to actually watch the first season)
Aug 11, 2017 3:42 PM

Jun 2009
That was a decent show. At first I thought this series was a separate anime, but after bunch of episodes I realized something was off. Due to this fact I felt sometimes oblivious for-instance Karura and Touka part or who was this guy consoling Kuon in the last episode. Although they could omit some of the fan service parts, and focus more on the story, I had still a lot of fun. I didn't like the BL jokes either. There were needless imho. Another positive aspect of this anime is music which is great and well matched.

The ending was really profound and moving but it left me discontented. I know Haku paid a severe price and has to carry heavy burden on his shoulders but he could handle it in other way. Leaving his beloved Kuon and his friends really taste awful. I'll rate this anime 8 overall. Time to start journey with the first season I guess. I wish they would have English VN, so I could experience better the whole story. I also hope there will be a third season of this show and we would see Haku and Kuon reunited...

btw was there big disparity of the story compared to the VN?
FuzzyWuzzyAug 17, 2017 3:08 PM
Dec 26, 2017 11:28 PM

Feb 2009
yes, after playing through all three of the games/VNs, I gotta say this anime made some pretty random and sometimes crucial changes to the story in a bad way, enough to cause inconsistencies if one were to watch this and then jump straight into the third game. There's a lot that was implied in this anime that just wasn't ever the case in the game/VN.
Also, while the first game wasn't too important in terms of this anime/the 2nd game, it becomes crucial knowledge on the third game, so you do want to play all 3 games in order to really understand the third game. I do highly recommend the games/VNs. You can play all of them in English now.

I liked this anime when I first watched it, but after playing the game I like it a lot less now seeing what they did to it. The only saving grace really is the music, which is faithful to the game's soundtrack.
Apr 12, 2018 8:29 PM

May 2012
that was probably one of the dumbest conclusions ive seen to date
Apr 17, 2018 3:16 AM

Apr 2013
its been 2 years pls make s3 already. The Haku part of the story only really shines at the 3rd arc. T^T
Apr 18, 2018 7:30 AM

Jan 2013
Is the season 3 has lot of war? Let this awesome anime series end, please?
Nov 15, 2019 12:49 PM

Feb 2009
1/10, the first 1 i ever given an anime that i finished. Maybe it is biased but this abomination is an offence to the true utawarerumono. Sure the last 3-4 episodes were a little bit better, but that is still no excuse for the ones before that. And i still had to force me to watch the last episodes and coudln't wait until it was over. This never happend to me in my entire life when i watched an anime (since i dropped the really bad stuff eventually).

All those fanboys calling the filler episodes "characterization and buildup" are just blind, it is hilarious.
Oh yeah lets put useless fillers everywhere and then DON'T show the stuff where actual plot is happening, such buildup - buildup to what? To dark cuts ala game of thrones season 8 where you don't show any conclusion whatsoever and end a scene or even an arc (like the invasion) in the middle.

I really hope season 3 will take up where season 1 left, the only decend episode was 16 and 24. The characteres were all shells, when fake oshturu (Haku) said that haku was dead i just laughed out loud because this whole developmend is so forced and bad it is hilarious.
ArcosNov 15, 2019 12:56 PM
Nov 17, 2019 5:02 PM
Oct 2015
Arcos said:
1/10, the first 1 i ever given an anime that i finished. Maybe it is biased but this abomination is an offence to the true utawarerumono. Sure the last 3-4 episodes were a little bit better, but that is still no excuse for the ones before that. And i still had to force me to watch the last episodes and coudln't wait until it was over. This never happend to me in my entire life when i watched an anime (since i dropped the really bad stuff eventually).

All those fanboys calling the filler episodes "characterization and buildup" are just blind, it is hilarious.
Oh yeah lets put useless fillers everywhere and then DON'T show the stuff where actual plot is happening, such buildup - buildup to what? To dark cuts ala game of thrones season 8 where you don't show any conclusion whatsoever and end a scene or even an arc (like the invasion) in the middle.

I really hope season 3 will take up where season 1 left, the only decend episode was 16 and 24. The characteres were all shells, when fake oshturu (Haku) said that haku was dead i just laughed out loud because this whole developmend is so forced and bad it is hilarious.

I know how you feel. There's a few people on this anime's threads, one in particular, who was going above and beyond logic and reason when it came to defend this crap show.
The only way they're going to even have a chance to do a decent adaptation of the third game is if they ignore this one altogether and just adapt the next one in a vacuum. Might as well get a whole new studio while you're at it.
May 9, 2020 6:33 PM
Apr 2020
Hopefully season 3 will be released soon and Haku was met with Kuon and Hakuoro met with Euru again
May 10, 2020 3:04 PM
May 2020
After playing the last Visual Novel..... really love it..... but Im worried...... how they gonna implemented all that thing inside anime.... there's too many thing happen, there too many important and war happen inside this part.....
May 20, 2020 5:53 PM
Jul 2018
That ending...holy shit. I knew that the title of this season "False Faces" as well as the fact that masked Oshtoll and Haku looked way too similar to be a coincidence; I was sure that one was a clone of the other...I didn't think that Haku would take Oshtoll's place.

7/10 because of the likeable characters, story beats, and that great ending, but...too much padding for the 1st half. And the fact that it was never explained why the Emperor declared war on Tuskuru, and that none of the characters questioned it, really brought it down for me.

Still, I like Haku way more than Hakuoro; because Haku is not perfect; he's lazy, a bit cowardly, sarcastic, but throughout the story becomes braver.

Arcos said:

Aside from the padding, why do people hate season 2?

Salfaro said:
The series established that Oshutoru was able to have a second identity (Ukon) which was largely kept secret aside from a select few trusted friends, same as the General of the Left with his candy stall identity. So why not just tell Kuon & co? Having them around would be natural anyway, since they were on good terms with Ukon/Oshutoru. Keeping her in the dark just seems like a transparent attempt to pull at heartstrings.

Now that you point it out, damn...this ending is kinda stupid.
Jun 4, 2021 3:29 AM

Nov 2016
So they were making bonds for most of the episodes just to abandon all of it in the end... Ah I wish they stayed in the village that was in the start because first few episodes were great I had 9 or 10/10 rating at start but it was decreasing with each episode and last episodes since Emperor died were just terrible :/
Promising start, average middle but terrible end.
6/10 and no more for that last episodes...
hiraishinxJun 4, 2021 3:34 AM
Dec 29, 2022 1:43 PM

Dec 2018
I'm ambivalent on this season but I will say it was completely disappointing outside of a few episodes. Most were skippable garbage. 4/10. I hope the final part is as good as the first and doesn't follow the direction of the second.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

106 by Grantlyn »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2015

97 by Lolicon »»
Nov 8, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

100 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

99 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 1:22 AM

Poll: » Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2016

85 by StateofOhayo »»
Dec 29, 2022 12:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.