Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Nov 27, 2016 4:32 AM
Feb 2015
As usual, KyoAni delivers great animation coupled with nice pacing (nice fanservice, btw). Story isn't great but not boring either so I'm fine with that. Btw, I really love it when KyoAni doesn't take the show too seriously, part of the reason is because they handle comedy well and the other one is because I can't stand moe characters acting so melodramatic. So far it's a 7/10 for me. I need to watch more.
Dec 2, 2016 7:33 PM

Jul 2013
Rurirarur is pretty funny lol. And Mai stretching... goddamn.
Jun 1, 2017 12:38 AM

Dec 2012
Disrepesectful. She said he looked like the alien. I would have disciplined her by tapping that ass.
lol at her full name.
Her power seems like a lot of work.
Mai is summoning the milk in her oppai to her fists again. Such an awesome power.
LMAO at Ruru on his shoulders.
Mai in that shower turning to look at me. LAWD! So hot.
Ruri doesn't live with him.
Mai doing splits! Dat booty! Suge!
Dem Mai legs. Dat mole.
LAWD JESUS! Mai on all 4's putting her leg up doing coitus positions.
Dem girls are cute.
Mai in that towel.
Haruhiko fell into the cliche again.
LMAO at the summon.
Send me that booty pic of Mai.

Another good episode.
RobJun 1, 2017 12:43 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 16, 2017 7:17 PM
Jul 2016
Oh this was one enjoyable apisode alright. Even more fanservice, going with angles, rather it daring, but still really good in it´s restrained way. Man the fairy on her back on his shoulder doing something with her legs and the stretching... Puh.

Rururaruri Rurararirararururirirari Rirararururararururararirari xD
And then Reina´s "Rurarararara..." so damn cute, GAWD <3
And Ruru proudly about to introducing herself to Koito with her real name to get smashed to the wall xD

I bet Reina sucks and swallows like nothing else... I mean you can´t avoid the jokes in this one xP Good humor, cute girls and pleasing fanservice... I don´t care for the story, not gonna be the central thing anyway.
HilariumosisJul 16, 2017 7:23 PM
Dec 7, 2017 1:15 AM

Sep 2012
seems that he summoned a haven hound instead of hell hound & weak one lol

Ruru with her name no1 can pronounce it like she does lol

When Reina took hes finger & put it in he mouth i expected Mai to kick him cause in anime's usually it goes down like that lol
Sugram22Dec 7, 2017 1:19 AM
Aug 20, 2018 6:40 AM

May 2016
Loved this episode and Ichijo's narration is pretty much great.
Sep 15, 2018 2:54 AM

Feb 2018
call me rurururururi rurururru
hahaha i love ruru
and that finger suck owo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2018 4:10 AM

Apr 2013
Okay Ruru was actually funny this episode. I really hoped that Mai wouldn't be unnecessarily violent, so I'm a bit disappointed there. Seems like it will get more cliche from here on out, what a pity.
Oct 21, 2019 11:00 PM

Apr 2012
The chanting before the singing should've been gibberish like most animes have done or maybe they could've just let her sing right away without the redundant words.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 7, 2020 5:37 PM

Apr 2019
Koito's power seems pretty interesting. I wonder if they'll all come up with shorter paroles later on?

That UFO phantom is quite the photographer lol.
Jul 11, 2021 6:48 AM

Jun 2020
A trivial discussion in the first scene of the episode by Haruhiko that guy knows a lot of things well he is a book worm

Koito came into the scene and she is good with her skill but she needs a little more teamwork to build, Ooh a shower scene don't mind if I do

What's happening in the second half of the episode lol they're almost naked with a towel and a phantom drone is taking pictures, Haruhiko summoned a cute phantom, I can't take Izumi seriously being like Kirby but she is cute, and oh what's this she healed Haruhiko's finger by sucking it and a leftover drool Ahh ha ha that's hot.
May 25, 2023 5:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
There are still many mysteries like that weird device... but Minasa looks interesting, she needs to open her heart to the group. Catching that peep UFO was funny, and the cute summoned dog ended up being useful xD
Sep 19, 2023 8:51 AM
Feb 2018
funny characteres and more ecchi hehe
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the most attractive Musaigen no Phantom World character?

Shizuna - Apr 16

16 by shawnfoster »»
Apr 17, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Who do you think Haruhiko should end up with? ( 1 2 )

Matsurichan - Feb 14, 2016

73 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Nov 20, 2023 6:16 PM

Poll: » Musaigen no Phantom World Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2016

235 by esolcdneirf »»
Nov 17, 2023 11:10 PM

» How was it?

kurumidesu22 - Nov 2, 2023

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 4, 2023 5:41 AM

Poll: » Musaigen no Phantom World Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2016

240 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 2, 2023 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.