Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 19, 2015 8:03 AM

May 2012
tsudecimo said:
k11chi said:

Yep it's been pretty awful so far and not a single reason to give a shit about Boruto so far. I think the movie is going to be a flop...

The side story is about Sarada, not Boruto. The movie as it's name suggests will be about Brouto.

Lol, jeez., he barely had any screen time, of course there is not a reason to care about him yet.

It's a tie-in for the next movie, it is not supposed to be about Sarada. And it hasn't even been. Absolutely nothing has happened in this trash gaiden. *There will never be a reason to care about Boruto, because Kishimoto can Not write side characters, or main ones for that matter.
Jun 19, 2015 8:16 AM
Oct 2013
k11chi said:
tsudecimo said:

The side story is about Sarada, not Boruto. The movie as it's name suggests will be about Brouto.

Lol, jeez., he barely had any screen time, of course there is not a reason to care about him yet.

It's a tie-in for the next movie, it is not supposed to be about Sarada. And it hasn't even been. Absolutely nothing has happened in this trash gaiden. *There will never be a reason to care about Boruto, because Kishimoto can Not write side characters, or main ones for that matter.

That sounds severly hypocritical coming from someone who has listed Toriko among his favorites

The cast of Toriko´s MC: One likes food, the other likes to cook and eat.
Th 3rd is always angry and arrogant and likes to eat. The 4th is your typical Bishonen and the 5th is your modest good guy.

Side characters in Naruto are pretty well written or not written at all.
Comparing Shikamaru to Tenten is just blatant unfair and the argument of badly written support characters loses any value if you do not specify.
IsterioJun 19, 2015 10:56 AM
Jun 19, 2015 8:18 AM

Dec 2012
k11chi said:
tsudecimo said:

It has been about Sarada, and her conflict regarding her family, it's the main driving force of the story, I don't see how can anyone miss this, she has the most screen time. It's a prologue to the movie, that shows the next generation of Ninja in the village. You complain about not having a reason to care about Boruto, when his story didn't even begin yet. It happens after this, in the movie.

If you are gonna bash, at least make sense. If he can't write something, it can't exist. You obviously don't care about the series at a whole, let alone a specific character, don't see the reason for toxicity. Because you can't care about character, doesn't mean it's true for everyone else. And the chances for the movie being a flop is extremely low, fans in Japan already like this series, and the new characters, Sarada and Brouto.

Can you even elaborate how this side story is awful?
tsudecimoJun 19, 2015 8:22 AM
Jun 19, 2015 9:11 AM

May 2012
Everything you said was irrelevant.
tsudecimo said:

Extremely badly planned, worthless characters, awful jokes, reused panels and forced concepts (that retarded dna talk, LOOOOOOOL!).

Anything else you ask will not be answered.
Jun 19, 2015 9:12 AM
Mar 2014
Gov said:
k11chi said:

Yep it's been pretty awful so far and not a single reason to give a shit about Boruto so far. I think the movie is going to be a flop...

Compared to One Piece the side story blows it out of the water.

Please elaborate. If not, then stop trolling yourself.
Jun 19, 2015 9:16 AM

Oct 2011
DarklordVor said:
Did Kishi just wasted two pages with old flashback from the manga we all still probably remembered?

that sakura an dsarada flashback was reallly sweet :)
vikki7783 said:
Sasuke: my wife isn't a weak woman
me: really now
Jun 19, 2015 3:05 PM
Jun 2015
k11chi said:
tsudecimo said:

Extremely badly planned, worthless characters, awful jokes, reused panels and forced concepts (that retarded dna talk, LOOOOOOOL!).

if you hate it that much why would you still reading it? If i were you its a waste of time. you even came to the discussion. Youre the one who jokes in here, stop trolling yourself
Jun 19, 2015 7:13 PM

Oct 2011
devvv said:
k11chi said:

if you hate it that much why would you still reading it? If i were you its a waste of time. you even came to the discussion. Youre the one who jokes in here, stop trolling yourself

First post in the mini series's forum? Whose alias are you?
Jun 20, 2015 6:07 AM

Mar 2015
Naruto Talk no Jutsu is very effective yoo~~~ !!! He convinced Sarada to rescue Sakura. I want to happen that Sakura finishes off everything before Sasuke saves his waifu.

That Sakura face when she imagining kiss from Sasuke is kinda cute but I doubt that she kissed him.

I cried a little when Sarada flash back happened.

5/5
Jun 20, 2015 2:58 PM

Mar 2015
This chapter goes as far as to say Sakura is a shitty parent and Sasuke is a fucking hypocrite. Not that I feel bad for Sarada, though. She's just as selfish, narrow-minded and unsympathetic as Sasuke and Sakura. That girl has no characterization besides "Muh family" angst. Lol.

Kishimoto didn't bother to develop her personality and relationships with other people, he jumped straight into making her beg for sympathy since the first chapter. I hate pity character like her.
TyrelJun 22, 2015 11:39 PM
Jun 20, 2015 9:24 PM

Mar 2014
MrInfy said:
This chapter goes as far as to say Sakura is a shitty parent and Sasuke is a fucking hypocrite. Not that I feel bad for Sarada, though. She's just as selfish, narrow-minded and unsympathetic as Sasuke and Sakura. That girl has no characterization besides "Muh family" angst. Lol.

Kishimoto didn't bother to develop her personality and relationships with other people, he jumped straight into making her beg for sympathy since the first chapter. I hate pity character like her.

This series is a joke. Rofl

Whaddaya mean? Sarada is the only reason this sequel is worth reading (aside from hurrdurriammisingmynardo).
Jun 21, 2015 12:08 PM

Mar 2015
ziggy_Z said:
MrInfy said:

This series is a joke. Rofl

Whaddaya mean? Sarada is the only reason this sequel is worth reading (aside from hurrdurriammisingmynardo).

Nah, man. Sarada is shit, and if anything, the only saving grace of this sequel is Sasuke. (aka, the only sane man) She ran away when her own mother was unconscious, it means she thinks her quest for answers is more important than her mother's feelings or well-being. Sakura is her closest family, stepmother or not, yet she doesn’t seem to have much emotional attachment to her. Sarada comes off as a self-absorbed kid who's much more concerned with her own misery than people around her. She said her life is a nightmare, doesn’t sound like she finds any positive in being Sakura's daughter. I hate Sakura as much as the next person, and she deserves being NTR'd for not dropping these childish fangirl feelings even as an adult, she deserves all that NTR, but even she doesn't the deserve the treatment she is getting from that brat whom she raised for twelve years.

Everytime I see Sarada’s “anguish” “sad” “angsty” face on my monitor, I want to wipe my screen with disinfectant. Same with Chocho, everytime she says “I wish my real dad was hot”, I want to punch a wall. It's funny because people bashed Boruto for being an ungrateful brat, but he is slightly more tolerable 'cause he is irrelevant. Lol.
MrInfyJun 21, 2015 2:16 PM
Jun 24, 2015 1:42 PM
Oct 2012
MrInfy said:
Nah, man. Sarada is shit, and if anything....she ran away when her own mother was unconscious, it means she thinks her quest for answers is more important than her mother's feelings or well-being.

Humm, you just found out that just broaching the subject causes your "mother" to go ballistic and destroy your home with a single punch, and then you found out that the only picture of the mother with your father was the equivalent of a junior high school girl pasting her face over the actress kissing the actor she liked and she had kept it there for 10 years.

You sure you want to stick around and wait for her to wake up?

Kishimoto probably won't touch on it (or it will be that for some reason Sasuke can no longer be photographed), but the whole picture thing sould have creeped everyone out. That is crazyville stuff. No wonder the poor girl wanted to get out of there asap :-)
Jun 24, 2015 4:31 PM

May 2014
Cool chapter, I like the new Naruto. He isn't as funny as he ever was though.
Jun 27, 2015 1:58 AM

May 2012
Go go cherryblossom.

7/10 for this chapter.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 30, 2015 4:06 AM

Jan 2012
Uchiha clan is a failure, glad Itachi killed them.

Mar 28, 2017 11:05 AM

May 2015
Naruto is honoring past Hokage traditions with his views about fellow villagers and pep talk (Jiraiya, Iruka-sensei, The Third, The Fourth would be very proud)… his words really makes everyone want to follow him.
Apr 27, 2017 11:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Love, every si Love....Nice Naruto words to Sarada!!!
Apr 27, 2017 6:18 PM

Dec 2012
Damn. Dat OG flashback. Nostalgia.
Sakura looking like Kushina in that flashback.
Why Sakura gotta think hard about if she kissed Sasuke?
I knew it was the tap on the forehead. To Sakura, that means kiss.
Don't let Naruto bullshit you, Sarada. Sakura not being your mother means a lot to us. lol
lol at Orochimaru.
lol at Naruto's face.
Sasuke ain't a good guy. He's emo guy.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 3, 2017 8:52 AM

Oct 2015
Naroto encouraging Sarada was impressive and sweet, I am seeing Naruto in another light. That chapter was a 10/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2015

201 by tcandy19 »»
Jan 10, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nuvi - Apr 22, 2015

307 by KaiserVonGogureo »»
Aug 19, 2022 1:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Road to "B" Chapter 1 Discussion

AllenVonStein - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Fallazar »»
Aug 20, 2021 5:01 PM

» It's really sad that most people hate Sakura...

Kleferi - Jul 6, 2015

35 by AbiSa »»
Mar 29, 2021 11:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2015

119 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 3, 2019 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.