Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 9, 2015 2:51 AM

Mar 2015
Legal_Latino said:

[size=120] If Kosaki doesn't win, then I guess Japan truly deserved what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. [/size]

You're making Onodera fans looked bad and you should feel bad. As an Onodera fan, you're giving us a bad name.

May 9, 2015 8:26 PM

Dec 2014
DarklordVor said:

You're making Onodera fans looked bad and you should feel bad. As an Onodera fan, you're giving us a bad name.

LoneWizard said:
dont bring shame to Onodera fans with that joke mate,not funny...Not even a bit

bahaha jesus Christ some people here have clearly spent not enough time on the internet.

If you think THAT'S offensive then you dudes are way too fucking sensitive.

Also, Onodera's mom is the best girl in the entire show, so you're all wrong.
RATER-FATERMay 9, 2015 8:32 PM
May 9, 2015 8:36 PM

Mar 2015
HATER-FISTINATER said:
DarklordVor said:

LoneWizard said:

bahaha jesus Christ some people here have clearly spent not enough time on the internet.

If you think THAT'S offensive then you dudes are way too fucking sensitive.

Also, Onodera's mom is the best girl in the entire show, so you're all wrong.

Well I'm sorry that I'm being sensitive over something that caused two big city in Japan gone in an instance, I didn't know that making a joke out of people's misery is funny.

May 9, 2015 8:39 PM

Jul 2013
DarklordVor said:

LoneWizard said:

well if you were offended by an obvious joke about something that happened over half a century ago, sure I apologize, but don't go saying shit like "As an Onodera fan" and "bringing shame to us Onodera fans"

[size=110] Stop acting as if liking some animated girl is like some political movement or something to be proud of [/size]

Reality check: it aint. our waifus aren't real. You shouldn't be prideful about something that you didn't create, influence or were a part of, we're just watching that shit.

Stop being such plebs guys. we're all better than that, love you all <3
The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
May 9, 2015 8:50 PM

Mar 2015
Legal_Latino said:
DarklordVor said:

LoneWizard said:

well if you were offended by an obvious joke about something that happened over half a century ago, sure I apologize, but don't go saying shit like "As an Onodera fan" and "bringing shame to us Onodera fans"

[size=110] Stop acting as if liking some animated girl is like some political movement or something to be proud of [/size]

Reality check: it aint. our waifus aren't real. You shouldn't be prideful about something that you didn't create, influence or were a part of, we're just watching that shit.

Yeah I know that. I'm just emphasizing the fan part. I'm just not really comfortable with such bad jokes, well people have different tastes in comedies and all and I can understand that. Some prefer dark or light humors. So yeah peace :) I'm just letting out my opinion, not attacking you or anything :)

May 9, 2015 11:07 PM

Jan 2014
Legal_Latino said:
DarklordVor said:

LoneWizard said:

Thats completely unrelated to anime or Onodera...Let me fix what i said:That joke is a disgrace for humanity,not just Onodera fans...I have no anime waifu nor do i care them in real life,i just think that you should respect human lives as a human...And YES,im way too fucking sensitive,thats why i dont read reddit/youtube comments/other stuff...I am just here to talk about moe girls,animu boobs and other shit...

You may just write it on spur but seriously,something involves millions of lives cant/shouldnt be used in jokes...If you have a great joke that will make me laugh like crazy i wouldnt mind tho,but that was not the case here,just try not to use topics involving massacres in the future jokes that arent even funny and im cool with it...
May 9, 2015 11:30 PM

Jul 2013
LoneWizard said:

Thats completely unrelated to anime or Onodera...Let me fix what i said:That joke is a disgrace for humanity,not just Onodera fans...I have no anime waifu nor do i care them in real life,i just think that you should respect human lives as a human...And YES,im way too fucking sensitive,thats why i dont read reddit/youtube comments/other stuff...I am just here to talk about moe girls,animu boobs and other shit...

You may just write it on spur but seriously,something involves millions of lives cant/shouldnt be used in jokes...If you have a great joke that will make me laugh like crazy i wouldnt mind tho,but that was not the case here,just try not to use topics involving massacres in the future jokes that arent even funny and im cool with it...

that entire comment contradicts itself but whatever ahaha omg I'm done, I'm not even gonna bother arguing with you anymore just chill out bud. Close your eyes if you're really that offended by something

quick historical fact check on everything you just said btw:

Legal_LatinoMay 10, 2015 12:13 AM
May 10, 2015 12:14 AM

Jan 2014
I dont care about politics and strategic values,i dont care who is wrong or right...There is no "innocent" side in War...It doesnt even have to be about killing civilians,is it less horrible to kill people just because they are soldiers?I am just simply saying that you have shit tons of topics you can use in your jokes,you dont have to use Hitler,Chernobyl,World Wars.just simply use some more funny topics...

Latino said:
I love how a generic comment about a girl in Nisekoi turns into a debate about war ethics. What a time to be alive.

Agreed,i love how you commented something about Atomic bombs and shit in a generic thread about Nisekoi girls

Anyways sorry for bothering you,im usually not good with jokes so maybe it was funny and im way too dumb to see the humor in it..I wont further bother you guys...Have fun,stay awesome...
LoneWizzyMay 10, 2015 12:21 AM
May 10, 2015 12:47 AM

Jul 2013
LoneWizard said:

Anyways sorry for bothering you,im usually not good with jokes so maybe it was funny and im way too dumb to see the humor in it..I wont further bother you guys...Have fun,stay awesome...

<3 See? Beautiful. I love you bro.

If only the allies and Japan could have been as friendly as us~
May 10, 2015 2:52 AM
May 2014
i cant understand why people love tsunders
fall in love with girl who keep slap you everyday xD
marika work hard to make raku happy
onodera is so cute (#teamonodera)
tsugumi is hot
but chitoge is just a gorilla deal with it
tragedyloverMay 10, 2015 3:21 AM
Sturgeon's law : 90% of Everything is Crap
May 10, 2015 4:34 AM

Jan 2014
tragedylover said:
Raku is tsundere,Chitoge is tsundere,they suit each other...
May 16, 2015 4:04 AM

Jan 2014
rooting both for #TeamKosaki and #TeamHaru... may the best girl from the Onodera siblings win...
oh the others want #TeamOnodera for a harem ending together with the mom...
lo lo lo lol...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 16, 2015 7:02 AM

Apr 2013
Haru > all
nyaa!
May 16, 2015 12:45 PM

May 2010
Legal_Latino said:

[size=120] If Kosaki doesn't win, then I guess Japan truly deserved what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. [/size]

Jokes aside, even your real point is offensive. Be careful with your words, dude.

PS - I am an Onodera fan.
Jun 12, 2015 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
Team Onodera forever !

Jun 20, 2015 5:51 AM
May 2015
Intersting question, but every vote question to choose best nisekoi girl, tsundere way always win, lul
Jun 20, 2015 6:12 AM

May 2009
tragedylover said:
tsugumi is hot

So Tsugumi being tsundere is fine but not Chitoge? Super logic.
Jun 20, 2015 6:20 AM

Apr 2015
Chitoge>Tachibana>Tsugumi>Everyone else

I'm not even too much into the story but from reading the manga uptill now, I'll stay with Chitoge.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2015 6:35 AM
May 2014
bastek66 said:
tragedylover said:
tsugumi is hot

at least she don't slap raku everytime she rage like gorila
tragedyloverJun 20, 2015 6:51 AM
Sturgeon's law : 90% of Everything is Crap
Jun 20, 2015 6:57 AM
May 2015
Choose chitoge, cause she is main heroine to this story, Im really sure if there is no tsundere like her, that name with with nisekoi would be the worst story with vanilla pussy like onodera
Jun 20, 2015 9:28 AM

Mar 2014
The only true answer is momma Kirisaki
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 20, 2015 11:18 AM
Jul 2018
VTjr10 said:
Team Onodera forever !

Where did that happen? Chitoge is first place in every poll of the manga.. She is the face of Nisekoi whether you like it or not.
Jun 20, 2015 11:38 AM

Mar 2015
xArDDe said:
VTjr10 said:
Team Onodera forever !

Where did that happen? Chitoge is first place in every poll of the manga.. She is the face of Nisekoi whether you like it or not.

Huh? What are you talking about? Onodera is the number one in poll for the OFFICIAL poll of the manga. And Marika is #1 for story arc.

First Poll:

Second Poll:

Story chapter poll:

Jun 21, 2015 4:20 AM

Jan 2014
CHITOGE DUH. she is the bomb.
However, according to the official popularity poll Onodera is first and Marika's fan is growing. (She became 1st and 2nd in a character/story poll) Chitoge's popularity is going downhill and the author should really develop her character further/DO SOMETHING-well not only her but also the whole story-the story is going no where so far in the manga.
-cries- where are Chitoge fans?! I personally find Chitoge and Raku together more interesting. asdfghjkl
I'll need to find spoilers on who will end up with Raku at the end of the manga. x_x
Jun 21, 2015 9:06 PM
May 2015
For some reason, it would be unfair if kosaki onodera win in 2 story
Magical Pâtissière Kosaki-chan!! And nisekoi, so I guess raku will end up with chitoge in accordingly from nisekoi one-shot manga nisekoi
mactavishJun 21, 2015 10:33 PM
Jun 21, 2015 9:09 PM

May 2013
Chitoge ofc. But Haru is the best Onodera. And Marika, man, i like her more than Kosaki lately.

Lmao, i suddenly remembered my dream yesterday. Chitoge confessed to all and Raku and Kosaki's expressions was priceless. Komi pls.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 21, 2015 10:29 PM
May 2015
MoeGod said:
Kosaki is not even the best Onodera. She can't even beat Haru, how can she beat Chitoge?

In all honesty even though I like Chitoge the most, Haru is the one that really clicks with Raku. They have the same interests, the same tastes, pretty much on the same wavelength. Unlike with Kosaki, whom Raku has almost close to none similarity, Raku can still talk normally to Haru without stumbling or getting annoyingly embarrassed. The &quot;doki doki&quot; phase in a relationship can only last you so long and once the honeymoon period is over, it's down to how compatible you are with your partner and in this regard Kosaki has NOTHING on Haru.

A relationship with Chitoge will also work mostly because Raku can be himself with Chitoge and they have both gone through a lot of hardships together and despite his denial, so far Chitoge is still the only girl that Raku had willingly go so far for.. whether it's during the school festival, patching up Chitoge's relationship with her mother, or
the length of which Raku is willing to fight for Chitoge FAR surpasses every other girls.

Kosaki? I'll give them 2 weeks before they find out they have little in common with each other and can't even have simple conversations.
agree, most people like haru in first introduce, she is the another tsundere.
Jun 26, 2015 4:47 PM

May 2012
Marika is my bae, but I think Chitoge is the best match for Raku.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jun 26, 2015 7:22 PM

May 2009
tragedylover said:
bastek66 said:

at least she don't slap raku everytime she rage like gorila

Instead she shots at him, definitely safer option, right?
Jun 26, 2015 7:25 PM

Jun 2014
we need some more ruri love on MAL

she's not best girl but definitely second tier
Jun 29, 2015 6:48 AM

May 2011
Lies, Ruri IS best girl. But she's also way too good for a chump like Raku, so eh I guess I'll vote Chitoge.

Onodera doesn't deserve to win (or "win"), she's a giant wuss who wastes every chance she gets even though the odds have been stacked in her favor from the start.
Jun 29, 2015 3:06 PM
Oct 2014
TSUGUMI
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Best Girl ( 1 2 )

jCiao01 - May 9, 2015

88 by Doc101 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

188 by HanamiDango »»
Apr 24, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

154 by RATSU_APENAS »»
Mar 29, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

276 by ZER0PT »»
Sep 10, 2023 12:05 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

13 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Aug 21, 2023 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.