New
Apr 17, 2015 10:11 PM

Nov 2013
Who should end up with Raku ...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 18, 2015 12:47 AM

Jan 2014
Best girl-->Haru
Raku should end up with-->Shuu(because he doesnt deserve any of the girls)
He will end up with-->Chitoge...
Apr 18, 2015 12:59 AM

Jan 2014
Haru <3
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 18, 2015 1:06 AM

Apr 2014
Haru best gurl.
He will end up with Chitoge
And he should end up with no-one.
Apr 26, 2015 8:40 PM

May 2014
Onodera.

But how do so many people like Chitoge? Is it just because the show presents her in the forefront? She's such an awful character... what gives?
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Apr 26, 2015 10:39 PM

Nov 2013
is the manga even reaching an end? i haven't read so idk who's the favourite
Apr 27, 2015 11:07 AM

Feb 2012
Chitoge is the most entertaining by far. Her VA matches her quirky personality and Shaft-style facial expressions very well. Ruri comes in second, but she's not even in the running.

How do people like Onodera? She's so bland it hurts to watch sometimes. She doesn't bring anything to the table aside from being his love interest.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Apr 27, 2015 3:50 PM

Oct 2013
were is paula ??? G-G
[/quote]
Apr 29, 2015 8:27 AM

May 2010
Forever Onodera fan. 2nd favorite would be Ruri (but I like her with Shuu) Like Marika, Tsugumi and Chitoge about the same amount.

Not sure about Haru. From the OVA, I wasn't very fond of her. She's like a mini version of Chitoge for now (unless she is super dere when it comes to love) Let's see how things play out starting her introduction.
Apr 29, 2015 9:14 AM

Jan 2014
TragicRomance said:
Not sure about Haru. From the OVA, I wasn't very fond of her.
%100 not a manga reader...Otherwise there is no way you would say something like that...;)
Apr 29, 2015 2:50 PM
May 2014
TragicRomance said:
Forever Onodera fan. 2nd favorite would be Ruri (but I like her with Shuu) Like Marika(3rd), Tsugumi(4th) and Chitoge(5th) about the same amount.

Not sure about Haru. From the OVA, I wasn't very fond of her. She's like a mini version of Chitoge for now (unless she is super dere when it comes to love) Let's see how things play out starting her introduction.

Haru is kinda really really really annoying at the beginning, if I recalled, everyone in MAL hated her when she first appeared and slowly everyone started to like her as she developped as a character. But in the beginning, she will be very irritatting, just saying
Apr 29, 2015 2:53 PM

Jan 2014
Mathias2001 said:
Haru is kinda really really really annoying at the beginning, if I recalled, everyone in MAL hated her when she first appeared and slowly everyone started to like her as she developped as a character. But in the beginning, she will be very irritatting, just saying
The key word is "developed" there...The fact that a Nisekoi character managed to get some kind of development alone is enough reason to like her...
Apr 30, 2015 12:27 AM

Jan 2014
please people make it "clear"
there 3 "ONODERA" girls in the series...
who are guys referring to when any of you guys say/s
"TeamOnodera" ?
Kosaki?
Haru?
or the mom lol?
and again... please make it CLEAR?
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 30, 2015 12:28 AM

Apr 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
"TeamOnodera" ?
Kosaki?
Haru?
or the mom lol?

I bet the thread is referring to Kosaki's mother >:D
Apr 30, 2015 1:40 AM

Jan 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
"TeamOnodera" ?
Kosaki?
Haru?
or the mom lol?
its "Team Onodera"...It is the united force of 3 Onoderas...
May 1, 2015 9:17 AM

Mar 2015
It's really hard for me.....

If we go with Team Chitoge, Tsugumi will also be happy because that means she can look out 24/7 for Raku as she is Chitoge's bodyguard. So they can get a master or mistress relationship kind of thing. So it's two birds with one stone.

Also Team Onodera, would mean a happy ending for the siblings. Haru and Kosaki can share their guy if they live in the same house. Haru gets close to Raku, and Kosaki ends up with Raku, is also a two birds with one stone.

In another hand Tachibana is his fiancee and always dere dere to Raku. So she's pretty much playing the "I'm okay my lovers have another girl, but I'm still there for him" act.

So it's really hard for me... harem end would be appropriate in this situation.

May 1, 2015 10:18 AM

Apr 2015
I'd have to give the vote to Chitoge due to her chemistry with Raku even though my personal fav is Tsugumi.
Onodera is cute and all, but as a character she really hasn't gotten much development. The author's fault of course.
In real life I'd like Onodera! She's nice and sweet. But as a character I find her kind of bland.
May 1, 2015 10:19 AM

Sep 2014
chitoge mother > chitoge=tsugumi > marika > other girls > onodera kosaki
May 1, 2015 1:31 PM

Dec 2014
Haru.
May 1, 2015 4:24 PM
May 2014
if he end up with chitoge i will give nisekoi 1/10
#fucktsunders
Sturgeon's law : 90% of Everything is Crap
May 1, 2015 4:28 PM

Aug 2013
Haru is literally the best girl. But i like Chitoge too and thats who he should end with.
May 1, 2015 4:48 PM

Jan 2014
tragedylover said:
#fucktsunders
Read one-shot
May 1, 2015 6:41 PM

Feb 2012
LoneWizard said:
tragedylover said:
#fucktsunders
Read one-shot
Read Ichigo 100%. Author planned for mc to choose first girl seen at the beginning of the story, but she changed her mind later on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2015 7:24 PM

Jun 2008
I think everyone knows that this harem was never really a harem but a love triangle ever since the beggining. I know he will choose Chitoge, its quite obvious. But I cant help but feel very sorry for Onodera, she is so kind and gentle...And I confess I like her more than Chitoge.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 1, 2015 7:35 PM

Jan 2014
kickmesign said:
LoneWizard said:
Read one-shot
Read Ichigo 100%. Author planned for mc to choose first girl seen at the beginning of the story, but she changed her mind later on.
Ichigo 100%'s mangaka has 0 writing skills like Komi?Possibly not..Nisekoi is nothing more than a predictible,generic harem with cute girls...Nisekoi would be shittiest shit if it werent for top notch artstyle...
May 1, 2015 11:02 PM

Aug 2013
J0HN_L0CKE said:
Onodera.

But how do so many people like Chitoge? Is it just because the show presents her in the forefront? She's such an awful character... what gives?

Why?Tsundere, thats why.

And me? Onodera od course.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 2, 2015 2:55 AM

Mar 2013
Chitoge is not only the most interesting girl, she's the most fitting choice for Raku as a person. People in these discussions always seem to forget who they're pairing people with, so let's think about who Raku really is... His dad's a yakuza boss. He spends all day with the yakuza, which has no doubt had an effect on him personally. He will probably also become a yakuza boss when his dad's too old for the position. Can you really imagine Onodera, a girl whose personality is nothing but sickly sweet and timid, dating not only a gangster but the leader of the entire gang? Honestly? Their relationship plain would not work, and we've not seen any suggestion that Raku would leave the yakuza/condemn their actions, even for her. She's like this idyllic image of what Raku thought a girl he'd like would be, but actual real life situations and experiences push him towards Chitoge naturally. They have chemistry, similar situations, and would work well in a future relationship.

Really, even if he did get together with Onodera (though that'd depend on her actually growing a backbone for long enough to actually do something besides stand there and dither), I don't think it'd last long... Probably one of those "you have to choose me or _____" situations. Either that or her being unhappy/scared with the situation so Raku let's her go for her own good.
May 2, 2015 4:13 AM

May 2010
straggy said:
Really, even if he did get together with Onodera (though that'd depend on her actually growing a backbone for long enough to actually do something besides stand there and dither.

Or Raku can try growing a backbone and confess. Seriously. People blame Onodera but never state that Raku should be a man and go for it (me liking his character is another thing) It's 1 + 1 = 2, not 0+1.
May 2, 2015 5:16 AM

Jun 2008
straggy said:
Chitoge is not only the most interesting girl, she's the most fitting choice for Raku as a person. People in these discussions always seem to forget who they're pairing people with, so let's think about who Raku really is... His dad's a yakuza boss. He spends all day with the yakuza, which has no doubt had an effect on him personally. He will probably also become a yakuza boss when his dad's too old for the position. Can you really imagine Onodera, a girl whose personality is nothing but sickly sweet and timid, dating not only a gangster but the leader of the entire gang? Honestly? Their relationship plain would not work, and we've not seen any suggestion that Raku would leave the yakuza/condemn their actions, even for her. She's like this idyllic image of what Raku thought a girl he'd like would be, but actual real life situations and experiences push him towards Chitoge naturally. They have chemistry, similar situations, and would work well in a future relationship.

Really, even if he did get together with Onodera (though that'd depend on her actually growing a backbone for long enough to actually do something besides stand there and dither), I don't think it'd last long... Probably one of those "you have to choose me or _____" situations. Either that or her being unhappy/scared with the situation so Raku let's her go for her own good.

Chitoge might be the most interesting to you, but there are people who find Onodera to be more interesting, its a matter of opinion not a fact.
If you told me that Chitoge is the most fitting girl because he likes her better than I would 100% agree. Now regarding the way you put it ...nope.
So just because he is a yakuza he cant date anyone ordinary? That's stupid. That would be the same than discriminating "because he's unpopular, religious, gypsy, poor etc". It would be the same than Raku discrimating Chitoge if she was full american blood...like it really happens on Japan, unfortunately....there it seems to be a taboo to marry a foreigner and you're openly flamed...its not "romanticized" like in anime. If anime went for your rule than at least 70% of the anime couples would be forced to split...because there is another character in the story that fits more the protagonist.
True Onodera would be exposed to some stressful situations because of Raku being a gang leader but ever since the beggining she never really cared about it because if everyone went with the thought that "i cant date that person because of his/her family" than no one would marry. Dating someone just because its more fitting? In a modern world still happens but nowadays even princes and royals marry commoners so that's just not a big deal. Onodera would adapt, just like everyone in Raku's gang would adapt to her because they only wish to see his "bocchan" happy and I even bet they would melt with Onodera and her gentleness...she would be a super popular wife. Raku will be a different leader than his dad I'm sure he will be clearly more open minded and for instance would never put his children under the stress his dad put him. Humans adapt to situations...its normal. It is indeed true that you might be put off by finding out your love interest lives in "another world" but if you surpass the initial shock and keep tagging along with him as friends for years, you grow used to it and then it just seems natural, so your feelings wont change just because he is a gang leader. It is the way the person treats you and cares for you that really matters. and if we go for that?
I like Chitoge, really. But she is a tsundere and like all tsuns she is violent...I'm not fond of tsunderes because of that. Onodera? She is too bland and she pisses me off to no end with her lack of proactivity. An ideal character could be the mix of the two but since there isnt one, even though I know Chitoge will be the chosen one, I really do feel for Onodera, and I still like her better than Chitoge...even though she never really had a chance...its clear Chitoge was the one planned for him since the beggining.
OrulyonMay 2, 2015 5:20 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 2, 2015 5:49 AM

Jul 2013
Kosaki is not even the best Onodera. She can't even beat Haru, how can she beat Chitoge?

In all honesty even though I like Chitoge the most, Haru is the one that really clicks with Raku. They have the same interests, the same tastes, pretty much on the same wavelength. Unlike with Kosaki, whom Raku has almost close to none similarity, Raku can still talk normally to Haru without stumbling or getting annoyingly embarrassed. The "doki doki" phase in a relationship can only last you so long and once the honeymoon period is over, it's down to how compatible you are with your partner and in this regard Kosaki has NOTHING on Haru.

A relationship with Chitoge will also work mostly because Raku can be himself with Chitoge and they have both gone through a lot of hardships together and despite his denial, so far Chitoge is still the only girl that Raku had willingly go so far for.. whether it's during the school festival, patching up Chitoge's relationship with her mother, or
the length of which Raku is willing to fight for Chitoge FAR surpasses every other girls.

Kosaki? I'll give them 2 weeks before they find out they have little in common with each other and can't even have simple conversations.
May 2, 2015 7:41 AM

Jan 2014
LoneWizard said:
DeadZeroSource said:
"TeamOnodera" ?
Kosaki?
Haru?
or the mom lol?
its "Team Onodera"...It is the united force of 3 Onoderas...

you guys want a Harem ending with the 3 girl Onoderas right? made my day :D
lo lo lo lol....
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 2, 2015 7:44 AM

Jan 2014
kickmesign said:
LoneWizard said:
Read one-shot

main heroine (Aya Toujou) literally got robbed due to popularity contest... (=_=)
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 2, 2015 8:05 AM

Jan 2014
rsc-pl said:
J0HN_L0CKE said:
Onodera.

Why?Tsundere, thats why.

And me? Onodera od course.

I am #TeamOnodera but lets be realistic,at the first 10-20-30 chapters of manga Kosaki had a chance,but with each new chapter mangaka killed Kosaki's character instead of developing it...

On the other hand Chitoge and Haru no matter how small,they developed their characters,they changed,became better,etc...
May 2, 2015 8:09 AM

Feb 2015
May 2, 2015 4:36 PM

Mar 2013
Orulyon said:
straggy said:

Chitoge might be the most interesting to you, but there are people who find Onodera to be more interesting, its a matter of opinion not a fact.
If you told me that Chitoge is the most fitting girl because he likes her better than I would 100% agree. Now regarding the way you put it ...nope.
So just because he is a yakuza he cant date anyone ordinary? That's stupid. That would be the same than discriminating "because he's unpopular, religious, gypsy, poor etc". It would be the same than Raku discrimating Chitoge if she was full american blood...like it really happens on Japan, unfortunately....there it seems to be a taboo to marry a foreigner and you're openly flamed...its not "romanticized" like in anime. If anime went for your rule than at least 70% of the anime couples would be forced to split...because there is another character in the story that fits more the protagonist.
True Onodera would be exposed to some stressful situations because of Raku being a gang leader but ever since the beggining she never really cared about it because if everyone went with the thought that "i cant date that person because of his/her family" than no one would marry. Dating someone just because its more fitting? In a modern world still happens but nowadays even princes and royals marry commoners so that's just not a big deal. Onodera would adapt, just like everyone in Raku's gang would adapt to her because they only wish to see his "bocchan" happy and I even bet they would melt with Onodera and her gentleness...she would be a super popular wife. Raku will be a different leader than his dad I'm sure he will be clearly more open minded and for instance would never put his children under the stress his dad put him. Humans adapt to situations...its normal. It is indeed true that you might be put off by finding out your love interest lives in "another world" but if you surpass the initial shock and keep tagging along with him as friends for years, you grow used to it and then it just seems natural, so your feelings wont change just because he is a gang leader. It is the way the person treats you and cares for you that really matters. and if we go for that?
I like Chitoge, really. But she is a tsundere and like all tsuns she is violent...I'm not fond of tsunderes because of that. Onodera? She is too bland and she pisses me off to no end with her lack of proactivity. An ideal character could be the mix of the two but since there isnt one, even though I know Chitoge will be the chosen one, I really do feel for Onodera, and I still like her better than Chitoge...even though she never really had a chance...its clear Chitoge was the one planned for him since the beggining.

That's not why I said that lmao. Onodera wouldn't fit into the yakuza lifestyle because she's an "ordinary person", but because she's timid. I even said she's timid. The yakuza cut off fingers for bad behaviour even within their own factions, never mind the things they do to their enemies. The thing I'm saying is look at Onodera and tell me she could deal with that level of violence. She couldn't lol. She can't even talk about her feelings, never mind deal with organised crime.

And honestly, 9 times out of 10 Chitoge is violent because Raku didn't consider her feelings/said something douchey/did something that could be considered perverted or that just plain was perverted. It's not like Raku's an innocent party.

TragicRomance said:
straggy said:
Really, even if he did get together with Onodera (though that'd depend on her actually growing a backbone for long enough to actually do something besides stand there and dither.

Or Raku can try growing a backbone and confess. Seriously. People blame Onodera but never state that Raku should be a man and go for it (me liking his character is another thing) It's 1 + 1 = 2, not 0+1.

Japanese society expects women to confess/take the first steps in relationships. This is why their valentine's celebrations always consist of women giving chocolate to men and then the men taking steps to reciprocate this show of affection with a present on white day. It's not a situation of him manning up, it's a situation of the expectation being for Onodera to be the one to let her feelings out first. Then Raku would be expected to "take responsibility" for the fact that she's trusted him with this information/made a move. I mean yeah, they don't have to follow that, but Onodera's entire character is being what Japanese society considers perfect girlfriend material. She'd definitely follow that.
May 2, 2015 4:44 PM

Apr 2013
Haru obviously >_<
But anyway he'll still end up with chitoge
May 4, 2015 1:18 PM

Sep 2007
I hate tsunderes, so Onodera all the way ...

May 5, 2015 6:36 AM
Apr 2013
Thanks to that latest chapter in the manga, I'd go from half-Kosaki, 1/4-Chitoge, 1/8-Ruri (should be w/ Shuu ofc), 1/8-Marika into full Team Onodera (Kosaki).
May 5, 2015 4:08 PM

Apr 2015
I am on board the Kosaki Train

Please people if you keep saying "TeamOnodera" or "Onodera" everyone will get super confused. If you really need to just specify which Onodera you are talking about(unless you are talking about all three). Everyone for Haru already knows this but the Kosaki fans obviously don't(except for me).
May 5, 2015 5:04 PM

Mar 2015
WizardHappy said:
I am on board the Kosaki Train

Please people if you keep saying "TeamOnodera" or "Onodera" everyone will get super confused. If you really need to just specify which Onodera you are talking about(unless you are talking about all three). Everyone for Haru already knows this but the Kosaki fans obviously don't(except for me).

Well I ship Kosaki and her sister, but not her mom so umm...

Go #(2/3)TeamOnodera!

May 6, 2015 3:43 AM

Apr 2015
i don't like Chitoge one bit, they keep shoving her up in our faces! Kosaki is my favorite and then comes Marika.
May 6, 2015 3:50 AM

Dec 2014
My favorite girl is Kosaki and I hope she won't end up with Raku.
May 7, 2015 5:44 AM

Sep 2014
May 7, 2015 7:16 PM

Apr 2015
--------------- said:

Why? I think that if anyone should end up with Raku it should be Kosaki.
May 7, 2015 7:57 PM

Jan 2014
WizardHappy said:
--------------- said:

if she doesnt end up with Raku she will die forever alone,there is no way she will start talking and stuff with another male,so,yeah...What you said
May 8, 2015 10:22 AM

Oct 2010
Anyone but the hotheaded, physically abusive gorilla.
May 8, 2015 10:24 AM

Apr 2014
LoneWizard said:
WizardHappy said:

if she doesnt end up with Raku she will die forever alone,there is no way she will start talking and stuff with another male,so,yeah...What you said

Unless Naoshi Komi made a male character that would be better than Raku. Or he upgraded Shuu's character.

Madara31 said:

Do you mean:
Anyone but not the hotheaded, physically abusive gorilla?
Haters always gonna hate.
May 8, 2015 8:03 PM

Oct 2010
Rayzer said:
Madara31 said:

Do you mean:
Anyone but not the hotheaded, physically abusive gorilla?
They essentially mean the same thing.
May 8, 2015 8:37 PM

Jul 2013

[size=120] If Kosaki doesn't win, then I guess Japan truly deserved what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. [/size]

The best anime is the Road to El Dorado
May 9, 2015 1:03 AM

Jan 2014
Legal_Latino said:

[size=120] If Kosaki doesn't win, then I guess Japan truly deserved what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. [/size]

dont bring shame to Onodera fans with that joke mate,not funny...Not even a bit
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

154 by RATSU_APENAS »»
Mar 29, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

276 by ZER0PT »»
Sep 10, 2023 12:05 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

13 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Aug 21, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

138 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 5:24 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2015

251 by satchoff »»
Aug 16, 2023 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.