Forum Settings
Forums

Lesser of Two Evils: Studio Pierrot or Toei Animation?

New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 17, 2014 11:04 PM

Oct 2013
Both are bad.
Nov 17, 2014 11:16 PM

Aug 2007
Naruto ended and Studio Pierrot is still going to make fillers. Automatically makes them worst than Toei since filler is only supposed to be used so an anime doesn't surpass the manga.
Nov 17, 2014 11:31 PM

Aug 2013
Drunk_Samurai said:
Naruto ended and Studio Pierrot is still going to make fillers. Automatically makes them worst than Toei since filler is only supposed to be used so an anime doesn't surpass the manga.
When did Pierrot say they are still going to do fillers? There haven't been any filler arcs since the Kakashi filler arc.
Nov 17, 2014 11:37 PM

Oct 2012
Cookiestroke said:

True. Toei has no redeeming quality whatsoever.

They made Kyousougiga :) But Pierrot also made Twelve Kingdoms, so I'm going with Pierrot.
Nov 17, 2014 11:38 PM

Aug 2014
Toei is better because they did Kamen Rider.
Nov 17, 2014 11:47 PM

Aug 2007
DrGeroCreation said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
When did Pierrot say they are still going to do fillers? There haven't been any filler arcs since the Kakashi filler arc.

http://www.shonengamez.com/2014/11/07/worried-naruto-anime-ending-dont/
Nov 18, 2014 12:12 AM

Aug 2013
Drunk_Samurai said:
DrGeroCreation said:

That doesn't 100% confirm it will be a filler arc though. If Kishimoto is involved in the creation of the story for the new anime arc then it would be canon.
Nov 18, 2014 12:32 AM

Aug 2007
DrGeroCreation said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

That doesn't 100% confirm it will be a filler arc though. If Kishimoto is involved in the creation of the story for the new anime arc then it would be canon.

"Nope, it’s not ending yet! Once we usher in the new year we will be introducing some new story developments into the series." Plus it says nothing about Kishmoto being involved.
Nov 18, 2014 12:39 AM

Apr 2013
I only watched their long-running shounen-series, so it's Naruto/Bleach vs Dragon Ball/One Piece. Comparing these I have to say Pierrot did a better job.
Nov 18, 2014 1:13 AM
Nov 2010
Both bad but I liked Toei when they did DBZ.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Feb 5, 2015 7:04 AM

Oct 2013
I'm late to the party but I will still respond! XD

First no one of the 2 studios is bad! They are pretty good studios with capacity of doing long running titles.

Toei animation is by without a doubt. Now I will give the reasons.
- Makes more titles.
- The titles they make are in general better and more entertaining.
- They take their times with their adaptations making most out of them. Pierrot lately has been speeding through stuff.
- Add better original content that flesh the stories they adapt better and even add to the feel of it.
- Manage their series better, not making ridiculous fillers arcs, like the 1 year and 9 months of fillers in Naruto, 5.5 months of filler in Naruto Shippuden. And still with that a ton of fillers, and majority is horrible and none that good.
- Does a ton of high quality movies every year.

Let's talk about their works in the last 4 years and long running titles(ran at least during those 4 years):
bigivelfhqFeb 5, 2015 7:09 AM
Feb 5, 2015 7:30 AM

Apr 2014
bigivelfhq said:

First no one of the 2 studios is bad! They are pretty good studios with capacity of doing long running titles.

- Makes more titles.
- They take their times with their adaptations making most out of them. Pierrot lately has been speeding through stuff.
- Add better original content that flesh the stories they adapt better and even add to the feel of it.
- Manage their series better, not making ridiculous fillers arcs, like the 1 year and 9 months of fillers in Naruto, 5.5 months of filler in Naruto Shippuden. And still with that a ton of fillers, and majority is horrible and none that good.

Let's talk about their works in the last 4 years and long running titles(ran at least during those 4 years):
But you seem to forget that their production value is pretty low compared to Pierrot.
Feb 5, 2015 7:39 AM
Mar 2013
pierrot is much better. there isn't any competition between the two.

pierrot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>toei
Feb 5, 2015 7:40 AM

Nov 2010
bigivelfhq said:

- Makes more titles.

Agreed especially with the filler part. One thing they're great at is adding filler you can't even figure out is filler at the best times.
Feb 5, 2015 7:48 AM

May 2014

/thread
Feb 5, 2015 7:56 AM

Apr 2014
bigivelfhq said:

- Makes more titles.

Pierrot has better titles and production values though.
Feb 5, 2015 8:00 AM
Mar 2011
Z4k said:
bigivelfhq said:

- Makes more titles.

non the busiissness side toei wins 20 times
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 5, 2015 8:02 AM

Apr 2014
FGAU1912 said:
Z4k said:

Yeah because Toei is a greedy studio.
Feb 5, 2015 8:07 AM

Jul 2014
Just one word: Mononoke.
Feb 5, 2015 8:22 AM

Nov 2010
Z4k said:
bigivelfhq said:

- Makes more titles.

One Piece

The better titles part of your post has now been smashed to smithereens.
Feb 5, 2015 8:37 AM

Apr 2014
IntroverTurtle said:
Z4k said:

One Piece

No it hasn't. Pierrot still has many better titles than one piece.
Feb 5, 2015 8:44 AM

Oct 2013
Milk_is_Special said:
bigivelfhq said:

- Makes more titles.

But you seem to forget that their production value is pretty low compared to Pierrot.

No is not! Just Precure owns almost everything that Pierrot does. One Piece most of the time is also better than Naruto.
People take a few flashy moments and get blinded but anything else. Also people have misconceptions about what animation and art choices is(just like a lot of people in the west, specially America, think One Piece art is bad). And also people seem to be all in a rush, just a little slow episodes and is the end of the world.

And Toei movies are way better in production values than any movie of Pierrot(unless some movie I didn't watched from Pierrot has an incredible quality), showing that they have way better quality once again.

People in the western net have for the majority of times have a horrible Toei bias.
Interesting enough they loved their works when they were younger/kids, but now after growing up a little and with the rise of night anime format, they think like they are experts and critics of animation and only know how to talk bad. Also all the edgy and dark themes love that immature adults is stupid(Like Toei destroyed Toriko because it didn't show more blood and severed limbs and stuff like that).

People also seem to forget that Pierrot did Kingdom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-vb6JCICY
And Polar Bear Cafe(that I didn't watch XD): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwzXtNnFWqY

When Toei does 3D does something like this
Happiness Charge Precure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYjABqTa5IA
Majin Bone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXyUVdmb_WM

And the guy that shown the Naruto Sakugas saying that One Piece wouldn't never have something like that, here is just Punk Hazard Sakugas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ATSIq-yzY
bigivelfhqFeb 5, 2015 8:54 AM
Feb 5, 2015 8:46 AM

Nov 2010
Z4k said:
IntroverTurtle said:
One Piece

There's no title in all of anime land that's better than One Piece so that's impossible.
Feb 5, 2015 8:48 AM

Oct 2013
Z4k said:
IntroverTurtle said:
One Piece

Tell me about them?
One Piece and Precure are better than anything that Pierrot brings! They are basically the pillars of Action(I don't like calling Shonen because anime is not qualified as such), and Magic Girls(Mahou Shoujo).

When you're talking of better titles, are you including the ones that already ended? Or just the recent ones?
Feb 5, 2015 8:48 AM

Jul 2012
Both are fine studios really give me an anime with over 200 episodes that has "good" animation and follows the source material with no changes
Z4k said:
Captain Harlock 2013 and Saint Seiya legend of sanctuary.

People are forgetting that toei has like 6 long running anime with more coming next season
People shouldn't always blame a studio for everything blame script writers/directors and producers

and bitching about censoring is just pointless
MaorFeb 5, 2015 8:52 AM
הלב שלי כבר מת
Feb 5, 2015 8:56 AM

Dec 2012
bigivelfhq said:
Also people have misconceptions about what animation and art choices is(just like a lot of people in the west, specially America, think One Piece art is bad

Most of your post is just lol. But this in particular is dumb. How can an opinion about an art be a misconception, I would have understand if you meant that people call the animation bad, when they mean art.

And if that's One Piece example of good animation, then wow, I'm glad I didn't watch random fights like I was going to. And I remember that legs fight between Sanji and that other guy, to be an example of why One Piece's animation and choreography suck.
Feb 5, 2015 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:
bigivelfhq said:
Also people have misconceptions about what animation and art choices is(just like a lot of people in the west, specially America, think One Piece art is bad

Most of your post is just lol. But this in particular is dumb. How can an opinion about an art be a misconception, I would have understand if you meant that people call the animation bad, when they mean art.

And if that's One Piece example of good animation, then wow, I'm glad I didn't watch random fights like I was going to. And I remember that legs fight between Sanji and that other guy, to be an example of why One Piece's animation and choreography suck.

You're the one being dumb, because I said "MISCONCEPTIONS about what animation and art choices is" not "MISCONCEPTIONS about an art".

Also are you implying that artistic knowledge and appreciation doesn't exist? Are you saying that art schools and animation/art courses shouldn't exist? That art experts aren't educated people? Because it seems like that is what you're saying, by saying that is dumb what I'm saying.

Your last comment shows how you have a misconception of what animation is, or just horrible tastes(or just hate for One Piece so are blinding yourself even if unconscious). Also the choreography doesn't suck at all.
Feb 5, 2015 9:21 AM
Mar 2011
Z4k said:
FGAU1912 said:

Yeah because Toei is a greedy studio.

other studios have chacne to compete but they do not
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Feb 5, 2015 9:31 AM

Dec 2012
bigivelfhq said:
tsudecimo said:

You're the one being dumb, because I said "MISCONCEPTIONS about what animation and art choices is" not "MISCONCEPTIONS about an art".

Also are you implying that artistic knowledge and appreciation doesn't exist? Are you saying that art schools and animation/art courses shouldn't exist? That art experts aren't educated people? Because it seems like that is what you're saying, by saying that is dumb what I'm saying.

Your last comment shows how you have a misconception of what animation is, or just horrible tastes(or just hate for One Piece so are blinding yourself even if unconscious). Also the choreography doesn't suck at all.

Bad wording on your part.

I have no clue what your second paragraph is supposed to mean.

I'm fully aware what animation is, when I say Naruto's animation is better than One Piece's I'm not referring to the art, I'm referring to the fluidity. More like it's the complete opposite of you loving it, way too much, to the point of calling it bad taste (ignoring stuff called opinions), when most one piece fans themselves think the animation is not good. It sucks, it's repetitive and like the fights in the series, it's mindless, that Sanji fight being a good example (kicking feet over and over again, how exciting!)

Key animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHSU_vvY-Nk

Let me know when Toei directs a better animated, well choreographed fight than this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6aj62r_ICo
Feb 5, 2015 10:01 AM

Jun 2011
Kuuchuu Buranko should be under Toei and it's fucking phenomenal.
&
Pierrot animated Hikaru no Go.

I can't choose. ):
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 5, 2015 10:12 AM

Nov 2012
toei did sailor moon and kyousou giga so they're definitely the better of the two
Feb 5, 2015 10:13 AM

Mar 2012
Pierrot is Madhouse-tier

Toei is just shit.
End Zionazism
Feb 5, 2015 10:32 AM

Apr 2014
silverwalls said:
toei did sailor moon and kyousou giga so they're definitely the better of the two

Not better than GTO.
Feb 5, 2015 10:36 AM

Dec 2012
Z4k said:
silverwalls said:

Not better than GTO.

Lol is there any point in this?

one liner opinions..
Feb 5, 2015 10:37 AM

Apr 2014
tsudecimo said:
Z4k said:

Not better than GTO.

Lol is there any point in this?

one liner opinions..

Not really I'm just waiting for the thread to get locked.
Feb 5, 2015 10:50 AM
Mar 2011
Z4k said:
silverwalls said:

Not better than GTO.

live action os better thna the anime by far for GTO that howshow weak the anime is

Feb 5, 2015 11:08 AM

Apr 2014
FGAU1912 said:
Z4k said:

Not better than GTO.

live action os better thna the anime by far for GTO that howshow weak the anime is
You no speakuh Englishuh?
Feb 5, 2015 11:25 AM

Oct 2008
Ill take Pierrot any day of the week ,Toei is just absolutely abysmal.

Short random example that comes to mind :Yu Yu Hakusho had like 3-4 episode where the animation/character design was off (probably due to outsourcing to another studio ,experimenting with different techniques or similar) in all its runtime, Fist Of the North Star first season had 3 properly animated and well drawn episodes in total,just myeah....
amateurFeb 5, 2015 11:30 AM
Feb 5, 2015 11:37 AM

Dec 2012
amateur said:

Short random example that comes to mind :Yu Yu Hakusho had like 3-4 episode where the animation/character design was off (probably due to outsourcing to another studio ,experimenting with different techniques or similar) in all its runtime, Fist Of the North Star first season had 3 properly animated and well drawn episodes in total,just myeah....

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1283893&show=40#msg36018961

me is confused
Feb 5, 2015 11:38 AM

Oct 2008
tsudecimo said:
amateur said:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1283893&show=40#msg36018961

me is confused

Thanks for keeping track of my previous posts for me.You finally found something actually worthwhile to do...

The title of the thread was different ,it was asking "which was worse out of the 2".
Feb 5, 2015 11:42 AM

Nov 2010
amateur said:
Thanks for keeping track of my previous posts for me.You finally found something actually worthwhile to do...

The title of the thread was different ,it was asking "which was worse out of the 2".
Look at the edit date on the OP, it was last edited 4 minutes after it was made and you posted over a month later. Maybe you just misinterpreted the OP or the title.
Feb 5, 2015 1:13 PM

Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:
bigivelfhq said:

Bad wording on your part.

I have no clue what your second paragraph is supposed to mean.

I'm fully aware what animation is, when I say Naruto's animation is better than One Piece's I'm not referring to the art, I'm referring to the fluidity. More like it's the complete opposite of you loving it, way too much, to the point of calling it bad taste (ignoring stuff called opinions), when most one piece fans themselves think the animation is not good. It sucks, it's repetitive and like the fights in the series, it's mindless, that Sanji fight being a good example (kicking feet over and over again, how exciting!)

Key animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHSU_vvY-Nk

Let me know when Toei directs a better animated, well choreographed fight than this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6aj62r_ICo

How am I ignoring your opinion when I say what I think about it? You probably wanted to say that I'm "disregarding your opinion as a valid point". If you think that all opinions should be taken as valid points than you should have accepted everything that I'm being saying instead of discussing with me.

About that Naruto fighting scene. Let me say that it is good, but I don't see how showing the best(or one of the best) fighting choreographies in Naruto shows that One Piece/Toei ones suck.
Also that fight is not has good as you might think. First the clarity of the choreography is lost in most of their movement, is just velocity and them doing a lot of stuff that is not that comprehensible. It his impressible, but not clear, and because of that is just not that expressive. For examples, you have a better choreography in
- Sword of the Stranger: http://youtu.be/YQjS87bWEXg?t=1m15s
- Samurai Champloo: http://youtu.be/vzErUBYQZpI?t=7s
They are fast but clearer and each action more meaningful.
Toei mainly uses characters named attacks, and makes choreagrafies around that, and I assume that is your problem with it, something that Naruto also does for the most part with few exceptions like this.. Though Toei also as some and those are normally a lot more clearer and expressive, though I believe a lot shorter than the ones Naruto does(excepting Majin Bone):
- http://youtu.be/q0i4x868Zwc?t=1m57s
- http://youtu.be/QXyUVdmb_WM?t=11s

Majin Bone has a lot of moments like that given that named attacks are rare in there.

Naruto Vs Sasuke in part 1 has a better choreography , clearer, than this one.
Naruto VS Pain would also be better if it didn't had those stupid bits and exaggeration of the animation style they used in that moment(that was also used Naruto Vs Sasuke but not exaggerated).
bigivelfhqFeb 5, 2015 1:18 PM
Feb 5, 2015 1:24 PM
Mar 2011
top tair stdios thtq hold most if the indusrty up

toei and bandai

Teir 2
nippon tatsunoko tms

Pierrot

Feb 5, 2015 1:25 PM

Oct 2013
Z4k said:
silverwalls said:

Not better than GTO.

Did you read the manga of GTO? I watched only the first episodes of the anime and it was already butchered, but by looking at the number of episodes is obviously that it wasn't good. They made an anime of 43 episodes of a manga of 25 volumes, 200 chapters. A fast but good pacing of 3 chapters per episode would need 67 episodes. the equivalent size of 2 season. Where did they went? Don't tell me they went with 5 chapters per episode just like Tokyo Ghoul. Well is Pierrot so is possible.
Feb 5, 2015 1:26 PM

Dec 2012
I meant that you are disregarding different point of views as ''bad taste'' and ''misconceptions''. Fact of the matter is, most people think Toei animatino is bad, not good or average, so I don't know why you are acting like this.

Umm no. I showed that Kakashi fight scene, and wanted you to provide me with a better directed fight in One Piece, one that Toei added to and enhanced greatly. If I wanted to prove One Piece fights are bad in choreography by using one fight from Naruto, I would go with Sasuke vs Killer Bee, since Sword fighting is common in one piece. But either way, in order to prove one piece's choreography suck compared to Naruto's, I would have to list more than one example and go in detail explaining why they are bad. Which I don't care enough, to do so, I'm sure most people would agree, which series has better choreography. One Piece's like I described earlier is just not that good even on it's own, without comparison, it's very generic and typical, not a lot of detailed movements, a lot of one shot attacks, etc.

This is a discussion about One Piece and Naruto, Toei and Perriot. So using other anime, defeats the point of this. And I also never claimed that Naruto has the best fighting animation ever. But I guess you are using them to give me an idea/explain of what you think is good choreography.

I merely used the Kakashi fight because
A/It was mostly made by perriot, as in they added a lot to it on their own, since it was very short in the manga, and hardly as impressive and well choregraphed
B/ It was the most recent one.
tsudecimoFeb 5, 2015 1:30 PM
Feb 5, 2015 1:35 PM

Oct 2013
FGAU1912 said:

toei and bandai

Teir 2
nippon tatsunoko tms

Pierrot

I believe Sunrise is also better than Pierrot.
Also you forget in 2nd:
- Shin-Ei Animation(Doraemon and Crayon Shin-chan)
- OLM (Pokemon, Yokai Watch, Tamagotchi, Future Card Buddyfight)
- Eiken(Sazae-san and Tetsujin 28-go Gao!)

Also right now Tatsunoko isn't doing much to be put there. At least not in 2nd.
Feb 5, 2015 1:38 PM
Mar 2011
bigivelfhq said:
FGAU1912 said:

toei and bandai

Teir 2
nippon tatsunoko tms

Pierrot

I believe Sunrise is also better than Pierrot.
Also you forget in 2nd:
- Shin-Ei Animation(Doraemon and Crayon Shin-chan)
- OLM (Pokemon, Yokai Watch, Tamagotchi, Future Card Buddyfight)
- Eiken(Sazae-san and Tetsujin 28-go Gao!)

Also right now Tatsunoko isn't doing much to be put there. At least not in 2nd.

bandai own sunrise

buddy fight id owned by bushi road

Feb 5, 2015 2:13 PM

Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:
I meant that you are disregarding different point of views as ''bad taste'' and ''misconceptions''. Fact of the matter is, most people think Toei animatino is bad, not good or average, so I don't know why you are acting like this.

If I'm disregarding different point of views as "bad taste" and "misconception" then I'm treating all point of views as "good taste" and "good understanding".
You want to say REGARDING, not DISREGARDING.
I'm regarding different point of views as "bad taste" and "misconceptions". You want to say the opposite. But no, I'm not putting it aside, I'm just disagreeing with you. Unlike you I didn't call you dumb for thinking what you think. Just that "in my opinion"(do I have really to put this?) I think you have bad taste in that point.

"most people think Toei animatino is bad, not good or average, so I don't know why you are acting like this."

- The majority of people you're talking is people in the internet, though.
- Those people got blind by short seasonal high budget titles, and gained a syndrome of "animation and art" criticism, just like the one that exists in video games. Everything that isn't mega expensive and hightech is bad(unless is their favorite anime Every bad animation and problems go right past their eyes).
- Those people don't watch basically no Toei animation titles, and forget or don't even know the other animes that they did see in the past and the movies that Toei made and makes.
As simple as that!

- Also those people love Death, because of the "sense of danger", and dark and edgy anime. Not saying those kind of animes are bad, but the obsession is in a level where they look at others animes, others that don't play by those rules and they complain about it and how it needs to be more "mature".
- Also those people run away of the anime that are labeled "kids" like it is the plague, because their anime is so "mature", when everything they liked in the past are in fact those titles. And then after that, they come complaining about how there is no Long running anime. When in fact there are in the dozens.
- Those people watch a ton of episodes of an anime and praise it like it is awesome, but than the last episodes are original content and than everything is ruined, all the anime is shit(Looking at you Toriko and Akame ga Kill(and I don't even like that much Akame, but is ridicule how there were so many fans and people praising it has the next big thing, and than so much hat for some few episodes, that weren't even that bad(or bad at all))).

Those people are everything but reliable!
And in the end because I'm not those people!
bigivelfhqFeb 5, 2015 2:18 PM
Feb 5, 2015 2:28 PM

Dec 2012
This isn't going anywhere.

1/ I don't know how you can even know what people outside of the internet think about animation. As evident by One Piece TV ratings and most of the high rated tv shows, animation quality is hardly the main concern

2/ Those people usually compare One Piece to other long runners, very rarely do I see someone call it bad, because he is using something like Attack on Titan as a comparison. It's usually Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter (2011), sometimes Gintama, etc.

3/ I've seen a decent amount of Toei anime (ironically the same amount I've watch from Perriot). Movie or not, I simply think the people in Toei are not talented (at least the animators and directors of One Piece and Dragonball). As I doubt it's a budget issue. They just don't have great animators.

4/ I'm not sure how edgy anime and maturity is relevant to a discussion about animation. Again not sure what all of the kids, and original content talk has to do with the animation, we are not discussing Toei's popularity/hate here, just the animation. You are basically discrediting their opinion on the animation because of other entirely irrelevant things. As I've said before, a lot of one piece fans themselves don't think the animation is good.
tsudecimoFeb 5, 2015 2:31 PM
Feb 5, 2015 2:30 PM

Nov 2014
bigivelfhq said:
tsudecimo said:

If I'm disregarding different point of views as "bad taste" and "misconception" then I'm treating all point of views as "good taste" and "good understanding".
You want to say REGARDING, not DISREGARDING.
I'm regarding different point of views as "bad taste" and "misconceptions". You want to say the opposite. But no, I'm not putting it aside, I'm just disagreeing with you. Unlike you I didn't call you dumb for thinking what you think. Just that "in my opinion"(do I have really to put this?) I think you have bad taste in that point.

"most people think Toei animatino is bad, not good or average, so I don't know why you are acting like this."

- The majority of people you're talking is people in the internet, though.
- Those people got blind by short seasonal high budget titles, and gained a syndrome of "animation and art" criticism, just like the one that exists in video games. Everything that isn't mega expensive and hightech is bad(unless is their favorite anime Every bad animation and problems go right past their eyes).
- Those people don't watch basically no Toei animation titles, and forget or don't even know the other animes that they did see in the past and the movies that Toei made and makes.
As simple as that!

- Also those people love Death, because of the "sense of danger", and dark and edgy anime. Not saying those kind of animes are bad, but the obsession is in a level where they look at others animes, others that don't play by those rules and they complain about it and how it needs to be more "mature".
- Also those people run away of the anime that are labeled "kids" like it is the plague, because their anime is so "mature", when everything they liked in the past are in fact those titles. And then after that, they come complaining about how there is no Long running anime. When in fact there are in the dozens.
- Those people watch a ton of episodes of an anime and praise it like it is awesome, but than the last episodes are original content and than everything is ruined, all the anime is shit(Looking at you Toriko and Akame ga Kill(and I don't even like that much Akame, but is ridicule how there were so many fans and people praising it has the next big thing, and than so much hat for some few episodes, that weren't even that bad(or bad at all))).

Those people are everything but reliable!
And in the end because I'm not those people!
I am just curious if you dont like Akame that much why is it in your Favorite anime list?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 10 hours ago

16 by Lucifrost »»
20 seconds ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase? ( 1 2 )

Catalano - Apr 25

53 by Lucifrost »»
4 minutes ago

» What if Your Favourite Anime had the Flaws of Your Least Favourite Anime?

APolygons2 - 2 hours ago

16 by FanofAction »»
13 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

36 by LostSpectre »»
15 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

60 by LostSpectre »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.