Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (37) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2010 8:09 PM

Jul 2010
Death Note

D.Gray-man
wtf happens next??

Loveless
i didn't get what happend..

Zombie Loan
again.. wtf happens next??
Aug 13, 2010 8:11 PM

Jun 2008
iWishTifaWasReal said:
DA CAPO

reason
main girl is ugly as hell and the worse part is *SPOILER*

she and her step brother got together! WUUUT?
thats gaay -,-
How is that remotely gay when it's a heterosexual, albeit borderline incestuous, relationship?
Aug 13, 2010 9:21 PM

Aug 2010
Gantz ending was just so dissapointing
Aug 13, 2010 9:45 PM

Aug 2010
Tachii said:
iWishTifaWasReal said:
DA CAPO

reason
main girl is ugly as hell and the worse part is *SPOILER*

she and her step brother got together! WUUUT?
thats gaay -,-
How is that remotely gay when it's a heterosexual, albeit borderline incestuous, relationship?

lets just say i dont like watching that kind of anime -,-

'nuff said
Aug 14, 2010 10:59 PM

Nov 2009
Soul Eater. Courage punch? Wtf?

Fullmetal Alchemist. BLEEEHHHHHH. Paralell worlds? stupidstupidstupid. :(

Neon Genesis Evangelion. Most annoying/boring ending eps ever.
Aug 15, 2010 4:22 AM

Apr 2010
Claymore, the only thing they didn't do was play 'why can't we be friends' as the credits played.

Aug 15, 2010 4:53 AM

Jun 2010
Hmm, Evangelion, just because at the time it confused the bloody hell out of me. Now i know what everything meant its not so bad but at the time it really got to me, i was so disappointed.
>_<
Aug 15, 2010 6:45 AM
Aug 2009
Tsubasa Chronicles is one for sure, they dont even end it, they just force u to read the manga......and they dont even end it in the manga either.

to aru majutsu no index also dosent really have an ending too, i mean they got off track i thought it was suppose to be about the magic world, apparently the last 19 episodes are just random episodes with no story to them at all and theres only 24 episodes

Shaman king dosent really have a good ending either, with the watch beeping at the very last moment
Aug 15, 2010 6:53 AM

Oct 2007
Migagi said:
Tsubasa Chronicles is one for sure, they dont even end it, they just force u to read the manga......and they dont even end it in the manga either.

to aru majutsu no index also dosent really have an ending too, i mean they got off track i thought it was suppose to be about the magic world, apparently the last 19 episodes are just random episodes with no story to them at all and theres only 24 episodes

Shaman king dosent really have a good ending either, with the watch beeping at the very last moment

Dude there a second season of Index coming... so its kinda obvious it hasn't finished.
Anyways I agree with you on Tsubasa Chronicles. Anime was just terrible and the manga was even more terrible.

Kaze no stigma also was left with a cliffhanger and doesn't seem there will be a sequel. Plus the author died recently so makes it even worse since we will never know how he wanted the novel to end. It had a great plot in my opinion.

D Gray Man is another i hated. Manga is getting bad as well, i don't like how the new art is like.

Last would be soul eater, bone really messed up one the series ending. It had so much potential but they just ruined it.
Aug 15, 2010 8:33 AM

Jun 2010
Pokemon (yes, I'm being sarcastic)
School Rumble (the greatest romantic comedy anime EVER, but eventually nobody ended with their love interest, that sucks)
Toradora! (I mean Minori ends unhappy and why the hell did Taiga disappear after such promising almost-wedding development?)
Aug 15, 2010 8:52 AM
Jun 2010
Hmmm probably have to say soul eater and trigun I can kinda understand why souleater ended they way it did though since it originally stops following the manga which has a totally diff ending, as for trigun I never read the manga but if a great show like that truly ended that way then what hope is there for future anime shows, I predict bleach also having a kind of a drop off type ending with little to no foundation but lets see what tite kubo can pull out of his hairy ass
Aug 15, 2010 11:22 AM

Mar 2008
Soul Eater. I thought it started off very well, quite epic in-fact, yet it derived from the manga a bit. I didn't mind at first, just the ending was dumb. As Black Star and Death the Kid seemed to show more courage than anyone!

...Still infuriates me

RAGE!
Sep 27, 2010 7:12 AM

Apr 2010
Claymore, School Days, and more.
Sep 27, 2010 7:41 PM

Sep 2010
School Days- The ending pissed me off because it wasn't to bad but it wasn't great then i saw the ending and it made me wish i hadn't started the anime. If anyone else has seen School Days will understand what im saying.

D. Grey-Man- WTF they just BS the ending i could of made that ending but the anime itself wasn't that good either but the ending could of been better.
Sep 27, 2010 7:48 PM

Jul 2010
anyone mention 07-ghost yet? :D
Sep 27, 2010 8:30 PM

Sep 2009
Recent: Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin
Sep 27, 2010 8:32 PM

Jul 2007
Linalee-Stratos said:

Did you see the last ep yet? It got worse.

My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Sep 27, 2010 11:29 PM

Sep 2009
Splitter said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

Did you see the last ep yet? It got worse.

True, true indeed XD. The last 2-3 episode destroyed the show completely...the Harry Potter-ish feel made me puke a little bit.
Sep 27, 2010 11:34 PM
Aug 2010
inu yasha ending was horrible LOL
Sep 27, 2010 11:35 PM
Jul 2018
WAAAAAAAA school days ending was awesome.
Sep 27, 2010 11:50 PM
May 2010
I must agree with the aforementioned School Days. I was actually depressed for several hours after seeing the end.

Fate/Stay Night's ending also really irritated me.
Sep 28, 2010 1:52 AM

Sep 2009
Silhou8 said:
I must agree with the aforementioned School Days. I was actually depressed for several hours after seeing the end.
I completely disagree. The ending was the main spark for the entire show.
Sep 28, 2010 2:29 AM

Sep 2010
Zeatha said:
chris51392 said:
I continue to reiterate this, but I have said multiple times that the ending to Gundam SEED Destiny was absolutely horrible. I could rant about it, but I choose not too.

OH GEEZ. Do not even start about that. I really love Gundam Seed Destiny, but WTF. What happened to Cagalli & Athrun?! Why was he with frigging
in the end?!

I totally agree with these guys. SEED Destiny failed in many respects, but the Sinking of the Athrun/ Cagalli Ship took the cake with the icing and chocolate sprinkles on top.

The ending of the first series of FMA was also disappointing. The movie sequel did not effing help any.
What anime needs is more abs.

I'm not talking about Goku-sized ones.
I'm not talking about barely-there ones from bishounen/Yaoi Guys either.
What I'm talking about is GAR Archer pan de sals.

Now that's what I call ecchi! Yeah!
Oct 1, 2010 6:13 PM

Oct 2009
Wolf's Rain.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Oct 2, 2010 7:02 AM

Apr 2010
Samirai 7. If I had ti choose one anime that I'll never watch again is this one.

Oct 2, 2010 7:20 AM
Sep 2010
Tons of bad endings. A lot of them due to being based on unfinished manga.

Fruits Basket and Soul Eater are two of the biggest offenders, IMO.
Oct 2, 2010 7:33 AM

Sep 2010
Gantz.
Oct 2, 2010 7:25 PM

Sep 2010
Elfen Lied, I watched it and was so looking forward to the last episode too see what will happen to Nyu/Lucy and when I see her I rage at a black screen to finish the series.
Oct 2, 2010 8:42 PM

Nov 2008
A few bleh ones

Angel Sanctuary

Berserk

Hana Yori Dango

Kuroshitsuji II

Oct 2, 2010 10:11 PM

May 2010
Gilgamesh - The ending left me wondering, "What the hel ust happened?!"
School Days - Headache...
Kara no Kyoukai 7: Murder Speculation (Part 2) - Not the worst ending, by any means, but I don't think the ending was able to maintain the same mood as the rest of the movies...
Oct 2, 2010 11:26 PM
Apr 2010
Clannad After Story and Gantz had horrible endings.

Super1nintendo said:
School Days- The ending pissed me off because it wasn't to bad but it wasn't great then i saw the ending and it made me wish i hadn't started the anime. If anyone else has seen School Days will understand what im saying.

I disagree, the ending was the only thing good about it. Best ending ever.
Oct 2, 2010 11:29 PM

Oct 2009
Soul Eater. I've seen worst plot endings, but it was the build up of the whole series. Sould Eater was amazing until the last few episodes. The ending fucking ruined it! Pisses me off how the people making such an epic anime could go and ruin it like that. I gave the series a low score because of that, even though I loved every bit until the end. SCREW YOU SOUL EATER!

Oct 2, 2010 11:33 PM

Sep 2009
Super1nintendo said:

D. Grey-Man- WTF they just BS the ending i could of made that ending but the anime itself wasn't that good either but the ending could of been better.

If you had gotten that far into it then why bother on that aspect.

Like Reborn!, D.Gray-Man got way to close for comfort to the manga. Instead of going to the Naruto filler hell style they decided to stop, and have noted that they'll probably pick it up later when they can.
Oct 3, 2010 5:57 AM

Oct 2010
Three really "wtf?" endings...

First of all... Death Note... if you have watched it, u knw what i mean!! what the hell was that?? I really loved the anime!! The last chapter broke my heart!

Then, kare kano (the anime) coz i dind't get a thing... it was so weird... the ending really sucks... and i was expecting something really good!

And finally, S.A... so disappointing... the only chapter worth of that anime was number 12 (or 13... i'm not sure) But the end was especially bad.
Oct 3, 2010 8:29 AM

Sep 2010
Endings that Disappointed me:
Elfen Lied
Claymore
Fate/stay night
Chaos;Head
Air
H2O - Footprints in the Sand -

For me, a the anime above did one or more of the following things, and didn't contain anything good enough to make up for it:
- Drops you off suddenly leaving questions unanswered
- Plot keeps twisting in different directions up until the last minute
- Doesn't leave much indication about what direction the characters are going to move in next

Endings that weren't so disappointing:
Clannad After Story:

School Days:

Fate/stay night (visual novel):
The way the visual novel presents the ending seems easier to accept. o.o
Oct 3, 2010 8:56 AM
Jun 2010
Asobi ni Iku Yo! Super harem garbage ending.
Oct 3, 2010 10:22 AM
May 2010
Soul eater without a question. I'm having a hard time believing anyone can do worse that that. I feel hate just thinking about it. That totally ruined an otherwise watchable show.

Regarding Berserk.. it sucked that it ended but I really didn't mind the ending. It could have been a lot worse, and they could've done a filler ending. I don't really remember the ending of Clannad Afterstory but I did not think it was that bad either. I've seen way worse.

Was I the only one who thought the ending of Blood+ sucked? Then again I did not really enjoy the anime as a whole either..
Oct 7, 2010 6:04 AM

Mar 2010
Although I agree with everyone in saying Soul Eater had a horrible ending, it will still remain one of my favourites due to its awesomeness throughout the series.

I find that many shonen anime finish off poorly including D. Gray Man and Reborn!. Deathnote ended pretty bad too, but if Light/Kira had died in a much more honourable way like Lelouch, then the whole thing would have been all right.
Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon!
Oct 7, 2010 7:57 PM

Dec 2009
KUROSHITSUJI 2 ><
Feed my Pets Plz? :3

Oct 8, 2010 1:09 AM

Oct 2010
I don't know if it was the worst ending ever, but the ending of Death Note really irritated me. If they were going to have Light lose, then he should have lost to L as opposed to making another 11 episodes just to see him lose to a totally unnecessary character(s).
Oct 8, 2010 1:26 AM

Dec 2007
shellybell said:
alexcampos said:
The fact that so many people name almost EVERY series ending as being "bad", shows that maybe the Japanese aren't working as hard as they should be to give us proper endings.

Then again MAL is full with haters, trolls, and idiots, so.......

True, but a lot of people like to call an ending bad if the ending is sad, or realistic.

This annoys me so much. A lot of very good endigs get called bad just because of this.
And to me, the bittersweet, or sad endings often leave so much more impression than the "and they lived happily ever after" edings. But I guess I shouldn't be saying things like that while having Clannad AS in my favourites. >_>

Recent bad endings that come to mind are Kuroshitsuji II and Asobi ni iku yo. I mean, what the fuck?
Oct 8, 2010 2:11 AM

Sep 2010
Tonagura! was a shit show all together but the ending was realy bad.Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~ had a fucking stupid ending aswell. I just dont understand why harem shows have open endings. Do they think they will upset fans by making the male pick a girl? Who the fuck wants it to be left undecided? As far as none harem or ecchi endings go i would say DBZ or DBGT have realy realy bad endings (i didnt expect the endings to be good for that type of show but still)
Oct 8, 2010 2:40 AM

Jul 2010
Soul Eater, that ending was such bullshit!! and Loveless, i didn't get what happend at the end T_T
Oct 8, 2010 7:42 AM

Jul 2010
I was pretty disappointed with the Death Note ending. It should've ended
Oct 8, 2010 7:45 AM

Mar 2009
shellybell said:
alexcampos said:
The fact that so many people name almost EVERY series ending as being "bad", shows that maybe the Japanese aren't working as hard as they should be to give us proper endings.

Then again MAL is full with haters, trolls, and idiots, so.......

True, but a lot of people like to call an ending bad if the ending is sad, or realistic.

Yeah, I noticed that as well.

I actually like tragic endings very much.
Oct 8, 2010 12:06 PM
Jul 2010
Code Geass

Oct 8, 2010 4:00 PM

Mar 2010
worst ending ever

I have to say I'm addicted to FMA brotherhood and I wish if it's really ended in ep 63

But ep 64 was a bullshit really the worst ending I've ever seen
Oct 9, 2010 1:06 AM
Sep 2010
For me the worst ending ever was Elfen Lied.. I mean i watched this forever ago and still to this day it frustrates me. I have to have a good happy ending and at the end of that one they just left me hanging. Did he get his girl back or not!? lol
Oct 9, 2010 2:12 AM

Aug 2010
Toradora! The last couple of episodes sunk in quality, but the last one was the worst. Ruined the whole series for me. In the final episodes none of the characters follow any logic, none of the relationships get resolved properly, and I got a creepy "The Graduate" feeling from the whole thing.

Trigun disappointed me as a whole, but the last fight was just kind of boring, and didn't give the series the meaningful ending that it really needed.
Oct 9, 2010 9:40 PM

Aug 2009
Occult Academy

Seriously, it makes Soul Eater's ending look like Citizen Kane's Rosebud
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (37) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

rohan121 - 2 hours ago

9 by Catalano »»
27 seconds ago

» Do you have animes you've rated 5 and under on your completed list, why? ( 1 2 )

melodyily - Jun 15

70 by Animeinsight101 »»
1 minute ago

» If ONE Piece is this long, imagine if this was 100 piece

jhzs0029 - Jun 15

23 by samsince04 »»
9 minutes ago

» Anilist Or MyAnimeList ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Attackergoal - Jan 19, 2021

379 by SwordBreaker36 »»
12 minutes ago

» Would you quit Anime if Anime caters to the West?

Dragevard - Jun 15

43 by BigBoyAdvance »»
30 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.