Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Sep 23, 2010 2:54 PM

Jun 2010
If this is the end of the fight with Aizen, then what about the clash between Kenpachi and Byakuya in Hueco Mundo? Any news of them? Yammy isn't dead yet, right?
Sep 23, 2010 3:03 PM

Dec 2007
First half was just a friggin waste of chapter. Srsly, Bleach would be satisfying if it was maybe a 30 pages long. The end was rather anticlimactic, but I had lost hope long ago. So please, let this arc/manga end, Kubo.

Sep 23, 2010 4:00 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Ok, so spirit king arc will be the final one I hope.

Next.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 23, 2010 7:35 PM

May 2010
i don't even know what i just read..and i thought bleach was slowly regaining what it lost since the end of the SS arc but it just got worse Dx i don't hate urahara..but if he defeated aizen shouldn't he be the main character?that conversation about the kido reminded me of how aizen said to ichigo he had planned all his battles .__.but i don't think ichigo will lose is powers maybe after tis he regains them..i mean his father wouldn't have told him to ask mugetsu for the FGT if he didn't knew a way to get his powers back but anyway i don't know why i still read this..maybe its just to laugh ... but i hope the next 2 arcs are better i think this chapter deserves 3/5.
Sep 23, 2010 7:36 PM

Aug 2009
alexcampos said:
Bleach is a much better manga when reading it in VOLUME form, instead of chapter form, in all honesty, it would probably benefit Kubo and the series if it were a MONTHLY instead of a weekly, but of course if that happened, it would probably never end...
You are absolutely wrong. In chapter in individual, the shit sucksness and panel waste fuck becomes so bright, entertainment value doubles. However, in volume form, the shit sucksness is completed and what we see will be massive trainwreck that shows how chapters in overall are so disconnected and no-plot foreshadowing.

I mean, all mangas are better reading volume form than chapter, probably excluding bleach.

LORD-Ichigo said:
kubo is a good planner for his bleach
This was right when it was soul society arc back then. Now, this statement is facing paradox.

If my memories isn't affected by theory of schema and reconstruction, Kubo said (This year January) that he had absolutely no-idea when and how to end this AIZEEEN arc, how to kill Aizen, how to develop, how to win against dragon-ball. If he had things on plan before that interview, this arc should've ended like 4 months ago. I'm pretty much thinking that he thought about this Urahara 'JUST AS PLANNED' momment probably like one or two weeks ago, since this is just out of no-where.

He also said there will be 2 more arcs after Aizeeeen's fall, that will be the end. However, since Kubo's master troll, we never know.
Sep 23, 2010 7:52 PM

Jan 2008
This was a bad finish. The problem was that the whole clash between Aizen and the goodies was pretty much fighting > losing > evolving > winning until the next set of Allies came. 2 productive things were supposed to come from this arc -
1. Power-up for Ichigo which did happen but only for a chapter until we were told that it wasn't actually gonna make him stronger.
2.Aizen's thought process, his reason for wanting whatever it was that he was after - this was shown in the latest chap very, very vaguely and could've easily been expanded on had numerous pages not been wasted on pages with full white BG's and a few white dots or full Black BG's with a few white dots....This for me was a real letdown.Now I know that he's just sealed and it may not be over but after a year of his trolling I think we deserved a bit more than " but, but I wanted to CHANGE the world."
Sep 23, 2010 8:21 PM

Mar 2009
Wow... it's.. really.. bad.. lol...
Sep 23, 2010 8:46 PM

Nov 2007
I feel liked I've just been Rick rolled...
Sep 23, 2010 11:01 PM

Jul 2010
I think I should post just once more here and be over.

In one of the comments I read that Kubo has said that he has no idea how he will end the arc. This was his first and greatest mistake from the beginning.

Every author (I suppose there are exceptions, but the exceptions only prove the rule) of books, short stories and so on (I suppose manga is the same since it should have a plot with a beginning and an end) knows that they should have thought the end before actually writing. Because this is when you get a material for a short story with the length of a novella and not even near a conclusion.

That's it from me.

Sep 23, 2010 11:09 PM

Dec 2009
as much as i like Kisuke I'm left feeling a bit cheated... I mean wtf!

I say the next enemy is the Spirit King. The Spirit King will decide everyone involved in this war should die to hide some dark secret that will be revealed soon including Ichigo's beloved town, hence why they all fight yet again.
Sep 24, 2010 1:06 AM

Jan 2008
ringoo4 said:

If my memories isn't affected by theory of schema and reconstruction, Kubo said (This year January) that he had absolutely no-idea when and how to end this AIZEEEN arc, how to kill Aizen, how to develop, how to win against dragon-ball. If he had things on plan before that interview, this arc should've ended like 4 months ago. I'm pretty much thinking that he thought about this Urahara 'JUST AS PLANNED' momment probably like one or two weeks ago, since this is just out of no-where.

Seriously? You wouldn't expect him to admit that. You got a link for this? I don't think I heard anything about it during Jump Festa or anything. It does sound like the kinda thing Tite would do though.lol
Sep 24, 2010 2:13 AM

Aug 2009
bk-201 said:
ringoo4 said:

Seriously? You wouldn't expect him to admit that. You got a link for this? I don't think I heard anything about it during Jump Festa or anything. It does sound like the kinda thing Tite would do though.lol
Yep, he did admit it. If I can show you the source, I would. But that site was apparently copy blocked and whatever shit. (Korean site thumbs down.)

He did this interview during 'Young Jump Festival' this January. Even more hilarious thing is, one month before this interview, he had some interesting claim;

December 2009
-After this arc ends, two more very short arc will be added.
-Ichigo's father will start to appear more after this arc.
-Kubo said this arc will end in 2010, but he said again that 'it will end when it has to'.

You know what I mean.
Sep 24, 2010 5:24 AM

Mar 2010
Maybe Aizen will get a monster sob story chapter, since Kubo has a habit of making you feel sorry for some of the villains.
Sep 24, 2010 6:39 AM

Jul 2009
What's this, a twist in Bleach that I actually didn't see coming? Never thought I'd be surprised again before the end.
Sep 24, 2010 8:04 AM
Jan 2010
This is reallly bad, Aizen knew that Ichigo will train, etc... he let him to do it... for god sake, lame shounen manga, why I expected that Aizen will win lol :D they didnt even clash swords with ichigo, i really feel dumb for reading bleach after last chapter
Sep 24, 2010 11:08 AM

Jul 2008
noobalm said:
This is reallly bad, Aizen knew that Ichigo will train, etc... he let him to do it... for god sake, lame shounen manga, why I expected that Aizen will win lol :D they didnt even clash swords with ichigo, i really feel dumb for reading bleach after last chapter

It's all his ego, even up until the end Aizen didn't believe Ichigo's strength.
But yeah, Ichigo didn't fight, characters with ego in bleach are pretty shit when it comes to fighting.
All Aizen ever did was magic swipe, or one kido.
All Ichi did that fight was stand, get hit, slash twice, then obliteration technique.
Bleach is around MAR level, atm.
Sep 24, 2010 12:05 PM

Mar 2010
BakaKawaii said:
noobalm said:

But yeah, Ichigo didn't fight, characters with ego in bleach are pretty shit when it comes to fighting.
All Ichi did that fight was stand, get hit, slash twice, then obliteration technique.
don't forget Ichigo almost always either his forehead gets cut and/or his chest gets punctured.
ringoo4 said:
bk-201 said:
ringoo4 said:

Yep, he did admit it. If I can show you the source, I would. But that site was apparently copy blocked and whatever shit. (Korean site thumbs down.)

He did this interview during 'Young Jump Festival' this January. Even more hilarious thing is, one month before this interview, he had some interesting claim;

December 2009
-Kubo said this arc will end in 2010, but he said again that 'it will end when it has to'.

You know what I mean.
Hell Aizen himself wasn't even a villain till after he faked his death.
KantonKageXSep 24, 2010 2:04 PM
Sep 24, 2010 2:38 PM

Jul 2010
i rated this chapter 5/5 for Aizen sealed off... and i don't care for bleach story anymore...
Sep 24, 2010 3:32 PM

Jun 2009
If you ignore the fact Kurahara shot that kidou undeath another kidou x amount of chapters back, and instead believe he shot it at that moment when he wasn't focusing. It seems slightly better.
Sep 24, 2010 3:41 PM

Jul 2008
KantonKageX said:
BakaKawaii said:
noobalm said:

don't forget Ichigo almost always either his forehead gets cut and/or his chest gets punctured.
ringoo4 said:
bk-201 said:
ringoo4 said:

December 2009

You know what I mean.
Hell Aizen himself wasn't even a villain till after he faked his death.

Unless you can find the interview it didn't happen.
I mean an author saying things like that look more like a bullshit false interview than a real one.
Kubo plan his serie ahead since in the first chapter there was already a picture of the vaizard (well shinji to be more acurate) -> http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-1-page-3.html
Also most of the thing he wrote made sense but most of the readers don't get the symbolism between some things, don't think/don't care about understanding and just say that Bleach make no sense because people on internet forums say so.
I or Fai could answer most of the question about bleach (And by the way I am a hater but at least I'm intelligent enough to admit that bleach isn't that bad and most of the hate come from the popularity) and there would still be people saying it doesn't make any sense, why? Because everybody say so.
Sep 24, 2010 3:47 PM
Mar 2010
ringoo4 said:

LORD-Ichigo said:
kubo is a good planner for his bleach
This was right when it was soul society arc back then. Now, this statement is facing paradox.

Bleach has never been carefully, intricately planned from the start till now. It was arguably loosely planned, but that's just Kubo leaving some part vague/open before tying all the loose ends as part of Aizen plan.

Meaning the Soul Society arc are also not entirely planned. Fans praised the SS arc for its unpredictability "Aizen twist" at the end, but that point is moot when Kubo admitted he only thought of bringing back Aizen at the last minute. SS arc is really really overrated IMO. It also have a handful of DEM moment and no plot direction, much like the current one does. The only reason fans love it because it introduce bunch of Shinigami characters (which later on overshadowed the main casts that is Uryuu, Inoue and Sado).

He also said there will be 2 more arcs after Aizeeeen's fall, that will be the end. However, since Kubo's master troll, we never know.

Naw~ you're just exaggerating. He only said he have no idea how to end the current arc, but he never went on about how he doesn't know how to kill Aizen, how to win against Hogyokou etc. The rest is pretty much right on.

As for this chapter.

Urahara part is definitely both an ass pull, and a plot hole. The Kido inside the Kido thing was an ass pull considering it was never foreshadowed back then and the spell should have been activated during Aizen vs Gin battle.

The plot hole is the part about Urahara was exiled from SS and can never enter the place, but there he is. Casually taking down Aizen.
Sep 24, 2010 3:49 PM

Jul 2008
http://www.bleachanime.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1982879&postcount=118

Doesn't seem that official, but it was info from Festa.
Any monkey can answer questions regarding bleach, some monkeys just choose not to sugar coat it with love.

ziggy-stardust said:
Urahara part is definitely both an ass pull, and a plot hole. The Kido inside the Kido thing was an ass pull considering it was never foreshadowed back then and the spell should have been activated during Aizen vs Gin battle.

The plot hole is the part about Urahara was exiled from SS and can never enter the place, but there he is. Casually taking down Aizen.

Someone was saying that because it was the war that Kisuke was given permission to enter SS, which is possible, seeing as he'd been working with G13 to open a path to HM.
But yeah, it would make sense to activate the kido when he was ripped apart by Gin, which sorta validates the whole "it wasn't damage, more delayed kido" thing I said.
WhichOneIsKirkSep 24, 2010 3:53 PM
Sep 24, 2010 4:30 PM
Mar 2010
Dandere-chan said:

I mean an author saying things like that look more like a bullshit false interview than a real one.

It was in the latest Databook.

Q: In the story, just when Ichigo obtained bankai, we learn that Aizen is the mastermind of all this. Then, the Hougyoku got removed from within Rukia. So you thought that the next series would have Aizen as a foe?

A: I think so. While drawing the final stages of the Soul Society arc, I felt that Aizen wouldn't die here. From that point, I've imagined a story that will unfold in the world of the hollows.

http://community.livejournal.com/bleachness/517346.html

Also, stop with the "false interview" thing that was started back then by Fai to defended the Kubo didn't plan ahead and had to re-read his volumes interview. The only "false interview" out there is "fan made interview".

Are we going to believe Fai statement then Kubo's own statement now? Are we going to called out Kubo and other author/mangaka out there as a whimsical liars that lied or giving a false information whenever they feel like it on their interviews now?

Kubo plan his serie ahead since in the first chapter there was already a picture of the vaizard (well shinji to be more acurate) -> http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-1-page-3.html

Character design =/= planned Vaizard storyline. Unless Shinji appeared in the early storyline and foreshadowed the Vaizard storyline, he's just another pre-planned character design in Bleach.

I can give a better example of a character that appear early on in the manga and had been stated to play a role in future storyline than a random character that simply appeared on a color spread.

[edit]
Actually...
Q: Was the appearance of Hirako as a Vizard naturally come up during the battle of the arrancars in the world of hollows?

A: No, I have always thought of introducing Hirako to the point I've drawn him in the color spread of chapter 1. Just that, I haven't decided on his role yet. Then, while thinking of the next series (arc) I thought "oh, I think it's good to make him appear here". Moreover, I was very hooked on the imagery of the next arc, that's why I was able to decide that the role of Hirako be a Vizard.

There you go. Kubo stated he didn't decided Shinji's role in the story when he design him on the color spread.

Also most of the thing he wrote made sense but most of the readers don't get the symbolism between some things, don't think/don't care about understanding and just say that Bleach make no sense because people on internet forums say so.
I or Fai could answer most of the question about bleach (And by the way I am a hater but at least I'm intelligent enough to admit that bleach isn't that bad and most of the hate come from the popularity) and there would still be people saying it doesn't make any sense, why? Because everybody say so.

This had always been a counter argument to makes sense of the story in Bleach. Symbolism was simply used as a story references, not as a story structures. It's not even helping on Kubo part because that's like a polite way to stated "Kubo is not a good writer, so he copied the element in the religious references to implement it in his manga".

You also make it sound like Bleach is the only manga that uses symbolism. Most manga also have this but they didn't use it as their story structure and they didn't just use religious symbolism. It just that not everyone is familiar with the references, hence why they weren't use as a story structures. The only way fans can appreciate the references if they do a research or stumbled across it.

As for Bleach and its symbolism, the only reason fans always associates the two together are due to the fact that there barely any structure, plot and development in the original Bleach storyline a.k.a Kubo are being lazy when writing Bleach.

Did you honestly believed Aizen are supposed to be Jesus Christ whilst Ichigo is the Anti-Christ? Seriously now?

BakaKawaii said:
Someone was saying that because it was the war that Kisuke was given permission to enter SS, which is possible, seeing as he'd been working with G13 to open a path to HM.

Meh. Just another fan that wanted to defend the plot holes in this chapter. Of course Kubo can simply filled in this plot hole in the next chapter by implementing that fan theory but as of now, it was still a plot hole in this chapter.
ziggy-stardustSep 24, 2010 4:47 PM
Sep 24, 2010 9:30 PM

Aug 2009
Dandere-chan said:
You mad because I know a bit more than you?

ziggy-stardust said:
Naw~ you're just exaggerating. He only said he have no idea how to end the current arc, but he never went on about how he doesn't know how to kill Aizen, how to win against Hogyokou etc. The rest is pretty much right on.
2ch does sometimes exaggerate a bit, but it can be more accurate, as it often has interviews that aren't officially known.
Bleach has never been carefully, intricately planned from the start till now. It was arguably loosely planned, but that's just Kubo leaving some part vague/open before tying all the loose ends as part of Aizen plan.
Aha, I get. That's why I hated Bleach when I started reading it, even though I liked it.
Meh. Just another fan that wanted to defend the plot holes in this chapter. Of course Kubo can simply filled in this plot hole in the next chapter by implementing that fan theory but as of now, it was still a plot hole in this chapter.
What left me in despair, is how some try to make sense out of this obvious non-senses. I mean... ok, fan wants to believe their favourite series to be good. Granted. But, it doesn't mean it can justify all those... whatever shit happening to ridiculous Strawberry-kun power-ups and Urahara trolling.

BakaKawaii said:
http://www.bleachanime.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1982879&postcount=118

Doesn't seem that official, but it was info from Festa.
Any monkey can answer questions regarding bleach, some monkeys just choose not to sugar coat it with love.
Not that one. Kubo had another spoiler interview, about one month later. That's where he admitted that he had absolutely no-idea what to do with this arc.

symbolism
Wow. Poetry.
Sep 24, 2010 9:50 PM

Feb 2008
No no no no no, I'm going to say this once for anyone who believes that what happened at the end of this chapter was character development of any sort. This whole "Aizen was just a well intentioned extremist" deal is bullshit and you know it. It is as much bullshit as Gin turning into a good guy.

Aizen didn't do this because he's a good guy, he did it because he's an evil fuck. Disapproving of the spirit king doesn't justify killing Hallibel, or Tousen. It doesn't justify killing central 46 cause, guess what, Urahara left without killing them. This was not character development, this was Kubo trying to make Aizen into a good guy without the lease bit of foreshadowing. He never said "I want to take down the spirit king," his entire goal was usurping him so he could be the douchebag on top.
Sep 24, 2010 10:22 PM

Jul 2008
It was slight character development, it went from Aizen wanting to be a God for the sake of power, to wanting to overthrow the spirit king just because he wants to go against the conformist way of viewing how SS worked, he wanted to do something to change what everyone believed, he was still an asshole, but he was a revolutionary asshole.
Sep 24, 2010 10:40 PM

Mar 2010
BakaKawaii said:
It was slight character development, it went from Aizen wanting to be a God for the sake of power, to wanting to overthrow the spirit king just because he wants to go against the conformist way of viewing how SS worked, he wanted to do something to change what everyone believed, he was still an asshole, but he was a revolutionary asshole.

Stop talking like he's dead, for he is a shinigami(former) + he saw Ichigo= he is still alive sealed but still alive.
Sep 24, 2010 10:43 PM

Jul 2008
May as well, until Tite deicides (HA) he wants him back in the picture.
Sep 25, 2010 12:14 AM

Feb 2008
BakaKawaii said:

Right, my apologies. It was character development but my problem is that it has no basis. Kubo wants us to believe that Aizen was just a revolutionary extremist instead of an evil bastard but he gives us absolutely no reason to, other than the few words at the end. This could have all been done better if we knew more than just the fact that the spirit king exists and rules the soul society. Rebelling is fine and all, but a need to rebel is necessary. Mystery is fine but foreshadowing is important. So we know he exist and Aizen rebelled? Why? What's so wrong about wanting to protect innocent souls from becoming hollows? Is Aizen suppose to be a the "hero" for the people of outer Rukon who (un)live in poverty and aren't helped by the spirit king?

And what makes it even more jarring is that just a couple of chapter before Aizen was gasming over "surpassing hollows and shinigami." This is the same problem I had with the Itachi revelation, up till his death we have him screeching about wanting Sasuke's eyes then BAM it turns out he's supposed to be a good guy. Going to the good side is fine but it shouldn't be done posthumously just to make readers feel bad for villains. That much can be done by a start of darkness arc or flashback.
Sep 25, 2010 12:41 AM
Mar 2010
It's not character development. There was an excellent post about character development in the previous discussion thread if you're wondering what character development supposed to represent.

On this chapter Kubo just add more dimension/depth/layer to his one dimensional villain by hinting/telling us what drives Aizen to his current path. A story device to make a villain sympathetic to the readers. Something that Kishi and Kubo abused a lot lately to make the readers thinks "Oh~ it's not black and white situation. Aizen-sama/Ulquiorra-kun/Nagato-kun is not really a bad guys".

Funny how he once stated he wanted to keep Aizen as "mysterious", claiming "an explained villain is not a good villain anymore". Even so, I think him decided to add more layer to Aizen's characterization is a wise decision. Had him written off Aizen just like that, Aizen will easily be one of the worse major villain in history - one dimensional villain that wanted to be a supreme being by planning and trolling everything and everyone on this manga- just because.
ziggy-stardustSep 25, 2010 12:51 AM
Sep 25, 2010 12:59 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah, I get what you mean, it just came out of nowhere, I'm guessing this is the first foreshadowing of how the spirit king is a bad guy. But it's really hard to believe that Aizen cared about the caste system at all, he just wanted someone else (himself) to take the reigns so he could see what happened.
It was just a quickly thrown together point, only used to say "hey, I'm not the real bad guy here" which is needed, seeing as Aizen was the main runner for that position has been sealed *rolleyes*
But no matter how anyone spins it, Aizen was still bad, he still tried sacrificing the town and all it's souls.
Time to sit and enjoy the delicious plot holes appear.
Sep 25, 2010 4:12 AM

Jun 2008
BakaKawaii said:

Actually no. He didn't want to change the way things worked because he cared how things worked. He just didn't like the way things worked simply because he thought himself too great to be under anyone.

Is like you are trying to overthrown your government not because you don't like how they do things but because you don't like the fact that you are not on top of that government.
Sep 25, 2010 9:26 AM

Apr 2009
people says Kubo planned his manga from the beginning.. ofcourse he did.
but the problem is there are only 2-3 arcs there.. in comparison with naruto/onepiece/fairy tail which are TONS of material ahead..

bleach on the other hand didnt had no plot for like 200 chapters and when it had it had a few hints here and there.. which nobody really doesnt care..
Sep 25, 2010 2:23 PM

Feb 2010
so is bleach finally coming to an end now -_-
Sep 25, 2010 4:05 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
I really wanted Ichigo to finish off Aizen...

Sep 25, 2010 5:06 PM

Jul 2009
I agree with Damonashu. Something about the way Aizen's character was handled this chapter rubbed me the wrong way. The lack of foreshadowing as to Aizen's supposed goodness made this chapter look like an asspull. I remember writing something similar to this when Gin was flashbacked into a good guy.

Aizen has been shown constantly as selfish, power hungry, and somewhat crazed in his need for superiority. This new 'development' in character does not fit well; it wasn't planned out well or far enough in advance.

It does not come across as character development, instead it looks like a poor attempt at endearing the character to the audience and arousing some form of pity. I think many mangakas these days feel uncomfortable with making their villains truly villainous and irredeemable. Like I said before; this is Itachi all over again.
Sep 25, 2010 11:17 PM

Jul 2008
Monad said:
Actually no. He didn't want to change the way things worked because he cared how things worked. He just didn't like the way things worked simply because he thought himself too great to be under anyone.

Is like you are trying to overthrown your government not because you don't like how they do things but because you don't like the fact that you are not on top of that government.

He said just before his sealing "the way things should be" showing (even if it was thrown in right at the end) that he cared about how things worked, he wanted to change things, even if it's based on him becoming a god, he still wanted to change how things went on.
It's also shown that he hates the people who are idle and just accept things that are thrown in our faces as logic or reason or "the way the world works" which actually came up beforehand, even if it did seem like a nonsensical rant at the time.
Sep 26, 2010 5:20 AM

Sep 2008
Rizzle said:
I agree with Damonashu. Something about the way Aizen's character was handled this chapter rubbed me the wrong way. The lack of foreshadowing as to Aizen's supposed goodness made this chapter look like an asspull. I remember writing something similar to this when Gin was flashbacked into a good guy.

Aizen has been shown constantly as selfish, power hungry, and somewhat crazed in his need for superiority. This new 'development' in character does not fit well; it wasn't planned out well or far enough in advance.

It does not come across as character development, instead it looks like a poor attempt at endearing the character to the audience and arousing some form of pity. I think many mangakas these days feel uncomfortable with making their villains truly villainous and irredeemable. Like I said before; this is Itachi all over again.

Gin is not a good guy, he killed the former 3rd seat of 5th division, he manipulated Hinamori, Rukia and Hitsugaya, and he ripped hiyori in two, he may care for rangiku, but that makes him not a good guy, same for aizen, he may have something against the spirit king, who maybe is evil, but he is just an evil bastard
Sep 26, 2010 5:35 AM

Nov 2009
ReaperEXE said:
LMFAO!! This is just too pretentious: "That Kidou was hidden within another Kidou that was sent into your body." It's safe to conclude now that Bleach is a manga that makes fun of the prospect of how ridiculous in general manga is... I'm just going to assume that Isshin lost his powers because of using Final GT. I wonder if it really was just time that brought them back. Ichigo will back to his overpowered self in no time though.

lol.

So we got another Aizen troll, then a Urahara troll, and then finally a hougyoku troll. WTF!
Sep 26, 2010 12:45 PM
Jun 2008
helur said:
ReaperEXE said:
LMFAO!! This is just too pretentious: "That Kidou was hidden within another Kidou that was sent into your body." It's safe to conclude now that Bleach is a manga that makes fun of the prospect of how ridiculous in general manga is... I'm just going to assume that Isshin lost his powers because of using Final GT. I wonder if it really was just time that brought them back. Ichigo will back to his overpowered self in no time though.

lol.

So we got another Aizen troll, then a Urahara troll, and then finally a hougyoku troll. WTF!

so bleach is not realistic? uhm shinigami's, uhm personificated swords, uhm hollows, hmmm maybe it wasnt too realistic too begin with.. Go read a detective or something
Sep 26, 2010 7:23 PM

Jul 2008
reaght said:
so bleach is not realistic? uhm shinigami's, uhm personificated swords, uhm hollows, hmmm maybe it wasnt too realistic too begin with.. Go read a detective or something

You don't get it, it's not realistic within the world that Tite has created, in a story a writer creates a certain level of realism within his world, Tite breaks that realism lots, it's like calling Orihime's reversal powers amazing and that, then later on a non 4th squad can heal a hole in someone's stomach like it's nothing.
Sep 27, 2010 3:50 AM
Jun 2008
BakaKawaii said:
reaght said:

You don't get it, it's not realistic within the world that Tite has created, in a story a writer creates a certain level of realism within his world, Tite breaks that realism lots, it's like calling Orihime's reversal powers amazing and that, then later on a non 4th squad can heal a hole in someone's stomach like it's nothing.

I know that but then again you could expect that there was a lame plot-device coming up. The last good plot-device used was the fake death scene of Aizen in SS.
We should now look forward too the new arc with new characters.

And I think Tite wanted too wrap the Aizen story up. Even Tite Kubo is probably sick of Aizen right now:P

But yeah you guys are all right that this is a bad story, which i read like 200 times per thread for the last couple of 200 chapters. Too be honest, i'm more sick of the bashing of bleach then the bad story telling itself.
Sep 27, 2010 3:54 AM

Jul 2008
It's easier to ignore the bashing of bleach than to ignore the storytelling of bleach.
I just hope Tite picks up the pace a little bit, I want to see more per chapter, even if it's a bad story I want to be left feeling "ah that was a lot, it was bad but it was nice to see more than one thing happen per chapter"
But yes, the incredibly drawn out arc is finally up, I'm guessing we'll get one or two chapters cleaning up all this then moving onto something else, or something along those lines.
Sep 27, 2010 8:03 AM

Aug 2009
reaght said:
Too be honest, i'm more sick of the bashing of bleach then the bad story telling itself.
But we never get sick of bashing bleach, since that's why we read bleach!
Sep 28, 2010 8:30 PM

Jan 2010
ringoo4 said:
reaght said:
Too be honest, i'm more sick of the bashing of bleach then the bad story telling itself.

Exactly. Especially Aizen. Though since Aizen is gone, what's next to make fun of? No more butterflies, no more tentacles, and least but not last Aizen's Trolls.
Sep 28, 2010 10:09 PM

Jul 2008
punkster90 said:
ringoo4 said:
reaght said:

Exactly. Especially Aizen. Though since Aizen is gone, what's next to make fun of? No more butterflies, no more tentacles, and least but not last Aizen's Trolls.

Maybe Tite will pick up his game so people won't have to make fun of bleach, this is what I'm really hoping for.
After reading comments about the recent arc, maybe he'll work on his pacing, the backgrounds, and make it easier to enjoy.
Sep 29, 2010 5:16 PM

Sep 2010
WHAT A GOOD CHAPTER, BLESS YOU KUBO!!!111

Sike.
Sep 29, 2010 7:19 PM

Nov 2009
Is it okay to read this crap again?
Sep 30, 2010 3:43 AM

Nov 2009
In the end, Ichigo is still a dip shit...

Kubo-Sense, are u finally lose it???i
Oct 4, 2010 11:07 AM

Jun 2010
Consumed, man i laughed my as off when i read all the pictures under the "show spoiler" thing. lololol

great job
GrindPanteraOct 4, 2010 11:13 AM
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 300 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 16, 2007

19 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 13, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

83 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 10, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 170 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 21, 2009

4 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 4, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 350 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Mar 19, 2009

146 by Mira_NH »»
May 31, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.