Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Sep 4, 2010 12:27 PM

Aug 2009
EarlCiel said:
JusticeUndone said:

Btw where did that um... really really HUUUUGE clock tower come from??? It was like TOO big and came out of nowhere xD I was like "wth iz dat thing??" :O

Lol, well they areee in Englandddd ~
I thought that huuuugggeeee clock towers were everywhere!!!
In fact... o - o;;
I was waiting for a huge clock to come out in season 2! I mean, it was there in
season 1...ne? > , >""
xDD

haha ok surely agreed on that! :P plus i adooore big old and elegant clocks!! i guess i was mostly weirded out by that freakish plant growing around it! :S
Watching Ciel/Alois climbing up there was like a darker version of Jack and the Beanstalk xD
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Sep 4, 2010 12:29 PM

Feb 2010
bskbob said:
lol this show gets harder and harder to judge

This. = , ="

The thing that really makes me laugh is to think people accepted Claude
because he was more different from Sebastian.
"Ohhh, he's a boring guy who just follows orders!" or "He's NOTHINNGGG like Sebbbbbyyy ~ ♥♥♥" so they just think of Claude as this loyal demon butler
who is inferior to Alois.
When Claude battled, you could see that they are both pretty strong..but people were still like,"ohh, it's akkeyy ~ ♥♥ SEBBY'S HAWTER THAN HIM and sebby is also more interesting~"
When Alois was killed by Claude, people start thinking of him as dangerous.
When Claude stole Ciel and got him into thinking Sebastian killed his parents
(and got Ciel to become one with Alois) people finally realized how clever and how strong he really is.
After this, Claude began to show his true self. The boring-emotionless-loyal-butler (that didn't even SEEM like a demon in the beginning) smiles, blushes,laughs, smirks and does everything that Sebastian does.

We were all fooled.
Sep 4, 2010 12:58 PM

Dec 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Gamer2009 said:
And the character's are just slowly slipping away from their real personality~ slowly... slowly... slowly...
If you are talking about Claude and Ciel, than you are highly right.

Yep. Those two.

The only character that has had the same personality for more than three episodes is... Grell. Woohoo. [/sarcasm]

This series is great and everything but it kinda seems like Yana is just throwing a bunch of smart sounding stuff in there, mixing it with some fanservice, and finally getting a new episode of Kuroshitsuji.

But that's what happens when you watch a series that's still being aired. :'(
Sep 4, 2010 1:42 PM
Aug 2010
the scene where claude opens up the window and says "his soul is truly a good thing" (wit echo lol) really is priceless... and now we kno we dont make a demon jealous or else.... XD
Sep 4, 2010 2:14 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
JusticeUndone said:

Btw where did that um... really really HUUUUGE clock tower come from??? It was like TOO big and came out of nowhere xD I was like "wth iz dat thing??" :O

Lol, well they areee in Englandddd ~
I thought that huuuugggeeee clock towers were everywhere!!!
In fact... o - o;;
I was waiting for a huge clock to come out in season 2! I mean, it was there in
season 1...ne? > , >""
xDD

Alois' garden is quite impressive. There was a huge stage for a danse macabre, a garden of statues, and now a clock tower. I mean the Phantomhive estate doesn't have anything of the sort.
Sep 4, 2010 2:57 PM
Aug 2010
I hate Claude even more now, and you know why? Because I'm starting to understand him, and I can't stand this thought.
He proved himself to be as capable of feelings as Sebastian himself. He even admitted he's not just interested in the taste of Ciel's soul, but in the beauty of the soul itself, of its life. In short he admitted, like Sebastian did, that he loves Ciel.
So he really did pursue Ciel a lot. I, of course, hate him with all my heart because in the meanwhile he played with Alois' feelings and then killed him, BUT... I have to be honest and admit this: if Alois didn't come in the picture, and to obtain Ciel Claude used a random no one to whom I didn't become so attached to as I did with Alois, would I still hate Claude so much? Well... NO (I know, I'm a horrible person). Like a good shounen ai fangirl, I would have thought it was all very romantic and that it was a lovely love triangle. Claude/Ciel/Sebastian.
And also, if Alois were in Ciel's shoes, and Claude fell in love with Alois and made a contract with a random no one in orde to obtain him, would I hate him because he killed the random no one? Hell, NO, I would have loved it because I like the fact that demons only care about one single soul and are ready to destroy everything else in order to obtain it.
So in the end it all comes down to the fact that Alois is a FAR too awesome character to play the part of the one who's just a mean to give life to the Claude/Ciel/Sebastian love triangle.
I am angry with Claude because he loves Ciel and not Alois, who I prefer, who has a terrible past, who lost EVERYTHING, who was RAPED, who fell in love with Claude, who had such lovely legs and who was a BLOND SHOTA and...
Well, I'm only angry with Claude because I adored Alois, but if he'd killed someone I didn't give a toss about in order to get Ciel, would I be angry with him?
Truthfully? Not at all. I wouldn't care about the death of a random no one and I certainly wouldn't blame Claude for having killed a faceless character in order to obtain the object of his desire. On the contrary, he would have had my approval for being so persistent.

I am so immoral.
Astrid_Sep 4, 2010 3:00 PM
Sep 4, 2010 3:14 PM

Jun 2009
and the claude hatting goes on im geting tired of it cant you guys say anything else exept i hate that guy and wanna see him dead
he brings soo much good stuff in the show + every anime needs a great villian soo he fills the role out completly

see that fact that without the spider demon guy this second season would be boring
Sep 4, 2010 3:19 PM

Apr 2008
Claude you sexy pervert and Grell with the camera lol...
Sep 4, 2010 3:27 PM

Feb 2009
Claude is such a pervert, but then again who doesn't know that.

Grell being crazy as usual and being used by Sebastian again I wish he would stop screwing around with my red haired shinigami, than again he likes it so I let it slide -__-

Now the truth is out it is not Sebastian who had the contract with Alois' little brother, seems like it might be Hannah; does that mean Claude was involve? This make no sense to me why Claude pin that on Sebastian? Are they trying to tell me he was after Ciel from the beginning? It doesn't seem that way.

Hannah is the wicked one of them all.
Sep 4, 2010 3:30 PM
Aug 2010
But why do people believe it was Hannah who made the contract with Luka? Is it because we heard Luka's voice in the end of episode 8 when she told Alois his wish would become true?
I personally believe it was Claude. To me, Hannah seems like a kind of "subordinate demon" who doesn't act on her own, but follows Claude's order (though she can, of course, side with someone else, like Alois).
Sep 4, 2010 3:47 PM
Aug 2010
By the way, is there really someone that finds Hannah attractive out there? I mean I know boys may prefer big breast and curves to shotas, but doesn't the fact that she stores swords and eyes in her stomach and can open her mouth like that and that does other disgusting things creep you out? Do you still find her attractive?
Sep 4, 2010 3:50 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
By the way, is there really someone that finds Hannah attractive out there? I mean I know boys may prefer big breast and curves to shotas, but doesn't the fact that she stores swords and eyes in her stomach and can open her mouth like that and that does other disgusting things creep you out? Do you still find her attractive?

if i were a boy , no , because she is overrated maid , tan skin , emotionless , alot of disgusting scene's she made , so the answer mostly is "no"
Sep 4, 2010 3:52 PM

May 2010
- Rip Thompson, Timber and Cantebury. ;; That was quite a bummer.

- Jealous Sebastian = win!

- Grell was being all fabulous again. :3

- Claude is a pedobear. with creepy smile.

- Hannah.. I have no words. She's so disgusting. Ate Alois' eye. Pft. !
Is the one who Luca made a contract with. Or at least, that's my current opinion.
A part of me still believes it's Claude, but meh.

- Alois is still dearly missed by me. ;_; It pulls my heartstrings everytime they mention him. I can't even explain it.. Damn!
Season 2 went down hill when he died. </3

- Ciel.. Ciel.. Ciel.. Good to see you kicking that weirdo with crappy Sebby-wannabe-like smile.
Also, AWESOME to see him blushing from flashback of Sebastian. <3 Made my day.

- Needs more Ronald Knox and William!
Mony-ChanSep 4, 2010 3:56 PM

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Sep 4, 2010 3:52 PM

Feb 2009
I think it was Hannah because behind the three triplet watching the town there was a woman figure, and during the flashback of the sole survivor of the town burning there was that same figure standing next to Luka go watch the episode again you'll see what I mean.
Sep 4, 2010 3:58 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:

I'm a girl and I find her attractive. I find most tanned girls attractive. XD like Storm from X-Men and Urd from Ah My Goddess (hence the username q:)

Ok lol but seriously, she maybe masochist but she's one of those girls that you can't say is weak or dependent to others, and lately she just proves she isn't just another puppet of Claude. So yeah, even if she's evil I like her better than Claude.
stormgoddessSep 4, 2010 4:01 PM
Sep 4, 2010 4:02 PM
Aug 2010
Ah and do you guys think Hannah is indian or something? She doesn't look european.
Sep 4, 2010 4:06 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

if i were a boy , no , because she is overrated maid , tan skin , emotionless , alot of disgusting scene's she made , so the answer mostly is "no"

XD same here, also because I don't like curvy types, but apparently not everyone thinks the same.
Sep 4, 2010 4:08 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

XD same here, also because I don't like curvy types, but apparently not everyone thinks the same.

yeah , i mean i dunno what to say *sigh* =________________________=
Aug 2010
stormgoddess said:
Astrid_ said:

I'm a girl and I find her attractive. I find most tanned girls attractive. XD like Storm from X-Men and Urd from Ah My Goddess (hence the username q:)

Ok lol but seriously, she maybe masochist but she's one of those girls that you can't say is weak or dependent to others, and lately she just proves she isn't just another puppet of Claude. So yeah, even if she's evil I like her better than Claude.

Oh, I like her better than Claude too. Anyone is better than Claude. But looking at her physically, well... I find it just too repulsive that she takes a machine gun out from between her legs, that she stores a sword in her body and that she swallowed Alois' eye.
Aug 2010
Mony-Chan said:

- Needs more Ronald Knox and William!

I must say, I am kinda missing these guys.
Sep 4, 2010 4:11 PM

Jun 2009
Astrid_ said:

well okay shes a lil disgusting somethinmes but out from all woman in kuroshitsuji shes without doubt the best of them all
Sep 4, 2010 4:16 PM
Aug 2010
Kannei said:
Astrid_ said:

well okay shes a lil disgusting somethinmes but out from all woman in kuroshitsuji shes without doubt the best of them all

Yeah well XD let's consider that the other choices are Elizabeth, Maylene with her big glasses, and once Madame Red. It really doesn't take that match to best them XD
Sep 4, 2010 4:18 PM

Jun 2009
Astrid_ said:
Kannei said:
Astrid_ said:

Yeah well XD let's consider that the other choices are Elizabeth, Maylene with her big glasses, and once Madame Red. It really doesn't take that match to best them XD

okay your right still shes the bedst womanand that title cant be taken from her at this time being ;)
Sep 4, 2010 4:22 PM
Aug 2010
Quoting from Kuroshitsuji wiki: "The name Claude means "lame""

LOOOOOOOOOOOL XDXD
Sep 4, 2010 4:47 PM

Sep 2009
Claude..actually freaks me out now..He sounding more and more like a rapist..and hannah..her mouth O.O nightmares for weeks now
“I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil… and that means you!” – Usagi Tsukino
Sep 4, 2010 4:57 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL XDXD

like they say , ANYBODY can edit ;)
Sep 4, 2010 5:11 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL XDXD

Yeah I thought about that too, but then I found many other websites that confirm the same thing:

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Claude
http://www.babynology.com/meaning-claude-m63.html
http://www.birthvillage.com/Name/Claude
http://www.baby-names-meanings.net/meaning/audi.html (here you have to scroll down and check the name "Claude")

I daresay it's a very appropriate name XD
Sep 4, 2010 5:23 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL XDXD

Yeah I thought about that too, but then I found many other websites that confirm the same thing:

http://www.baby-names-meanings.net/meaning/audi.html (here you have to scroll down and check the name "Claude")

...i thought it was a joke , but its seems you'r right o.o
Sep 4, 2010 5:25 PM

Aug 2009
What a confusing episode. So what happened to Ciel now? Is Alois back dressing as Ciel or is it some effect of that ring? What's Hannah got to do with the eye and it seems she's working in secrecy.

Highlight was of course, the mighty Sebastian punch. They should stop beating about the bush and show us a decent Sebby VS Claude showdown.

Claude disgusts me.

EDIT: Sebastian is capable of feeling extreme fear. Wowza.
k0k0Sep 4, 2010 5:39 PM
Sep 4, 2010 5:38 PM
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL XDXD

...i thought it was a joke , but its seems you'r right o.o

Now I suddenly find it very amusing when I rewatch old episodes and I see Alois that, with adoring eyes, says "Oh, LAME" XDXD
Sep 4, 2010 6:39 PM

Mar 2010
lol i soo dont know wat to say now... hahaha

-I don't care anymore...
I wish everybody would just dissapear into darkness...

Sep 4, 2010 8:19 PM

Jan 2010
Grell was simply amazing. I've never laughed so hard at a Kuroshitsuji episode before. xD

I almost freaked out when Hannah opened her mouth. Seriously wtf, it scares the crap out of me when demons in horror movies open their mouths all quickly like that. o_o

So now Alois is (currently?) taking over Ciel's body...I wonder how everything's going to work out between Cielois and Sebastian.
Sep 4, 2010 9:37 PM

May 2009
Interesting episode! What are Hannah's motives??? Maybe she's the real villain here!!xD
Can't wait for the next episode...
~~I accept RFs~~
Sep 5, 2010 4:54 AM

Dec 2009
I'm going to post this even though I'm just 2min24sec into the episode ---- I'm laughing.
Claude's become sadistic rapist and Sebastian's face is all T^T he's so angry and he's breaking trees, lolwut!
EDIT: Grelle, omigoodness, Grelle. LOL Sebastian is VERY persuasive *winkwinknudgenudge*
EDIT : HOLYSH*TMOTHERF*CKER I nearly shat myself when Hannah opened her mouth...
EDIT: WOW. FACT- Alois has determination. FACT- Sebastian is pissed. FACT- Claude exceeds in the area of mind rape
ROLLCAKESep 5, 2010 8:44 PM

code geass s2 : darker than black : free! es :
haikyuu!! : inaire : kurobas 2 : mikagura : znt
animemanga

Sep 5, 2010 7:23 AM

Apr 2010
So in the end Alois is in Ciel's body and Ciel is ... elsewhere. I see.
No, that was a lie, I actually don't.
Where did this came from? Hannah's eye? 0.o
It really wasn't what I expected. Things are really confusing. Again. And I don't like it.
*hopes that next episode will return the faith she has in Kuroshitsuji II*

Grell, angry Sebastian and the kick in Claude's face were the only pros I found, while watching. Maybe I should re-watch it?
Definitely the most dissapointning episode so far. (for me)

If there was an exact adaptation of the manga, I would gladly watch it instead of this ... They should make one.
ImpureSoulSep 5, 2010 9:29 AM
Sep 5, 2010 8:48 AM

Feb 2010
what.the.heck.just.happened ? D:

Claude's trolling is slowly reacing towards nine thousaaaand :C
And what the fuck is up with his happy gay mood ?
he just suddenly changed into a ciel fangirl..

And I feel so sorry for alois and ciel with being mixed togheter on a big emotional memory lump.. and I feel SO SORRY for sebastian, he seems really disturbed and broken about all of this D:

I can't wait for the next episode, I hope ciel is alright :C
Sep 5, 2010 10:59 AM

Oct 2008
Great episode, imo ^^

What I think happened is that the eye in Hannah's throat is actually Alois' - she took it from him when she was leaning over his dead body (at the end of ep. 8, if I remember well).

And since right now Ciel is harboring both his and Alois' soul, seeing his own soul with his eye made Alois take control of Ciel's body somehow...

I definitely wanna learn more about Hannah right now.

On a side note, Claude is one helluva masochistic creepy-ass XD
crimildeSep 5, 2010 11:06 AM

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Sep 5, 2010 11:17 AM

Jan 2010
So many creepy moments this episode ><..

I hate that Claude..is he gay?.. please kill him off ><

and that Hannah.. Eye in the mouth? wtf..

also another thing that creeps me out this episode is Ciel blushing when remembering Sebastian.. I'm don't like boy-boy romance relationships ><..
Sep 5, 2010 11:48 AM

Jan 2010
Jealous Sebby is hot.
Anywaysss, this season proves to be just as good as the first.
Sep 5, 2010 12:20 PM

Apr 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
RulenneClarissa said:
Tho didn't really get what exactly happened to Alois's brother? I mean, why were there other demons there?
Luka (ALois's brother) had a contract with a demon [STILL UNKNOWN] to kill everyone off in the village in exchange of his soul. The contract could be more detailed though but it is still not know---> Referring to Hannah reviving Alois.
well, i understood that Luca made a contract with a demon to destroy the village, what i menat was what happend during the destruction of the villaga - why the three twins were there? It made me think Claude was the demon, but then it didn't make any sence why he would tell Alois all about Sebastian being the one to burn dow the village.
Sep 5, 2010 1:30 PM

Dec 2008
carol_4never said:
-AyumiFey- said:
Beside I'm the freak who likes to interpret everything lol

You're definitely not alone XDD

EDIT: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THERE'S A F****** SPYDER ON MY CEILING URRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!! I HATE HATE HATE SPYDERS!!! -> just killed it throwing my flip-flop on the ceiling XD

Kinda pathetic. Killing a spider, 'cause it reminds you of someone. I feel bad for the spider.
Sep 5, 2010 2:58 PM

Jun 2009
This show is just kicking major ass right now
Sep 5, 2010 4:01 PM
Apr 2009
Kyaa ~ Sebastian's sooo cool when he's maad x3
But omg I hate Alois... We've killed him off, why can't he leave already? -.-'
Sep 5, 2010 7:00 PM

Sep 2009
RulenneClarissa said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
RulenneClarissa said:
Tho didn't really get what exactly happened to Alois's brother? I mean, why were there other demons there?
Luka (ALois's brother) had a contract with a demon [STILL UNKNOWN] to kill everyone off in the village in exchange of his soul. The contract could be more detailed though but it is still not know---> Referring to Hannah reviving Alois.
well, i understood that Luca made a contract with a demon to destroy the village, what i menat was what happend during the destruction of the villaga - why the three twins were there? It made me think Claude was the demon, but then it didn't make any sence why he would tell Alois all about Sebastian being the one to burn dow the village.
We are just missing part of the puzzle here.... What happened between Claude and Sebastian in the past? *He he* can make a yaoi fanfiction from this line.
Sep 5, 2010 8:16 PM

Feb 2010
I just had to share this -

LOL. ~
Sep 5, 2010 8:45 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
I just had to share this -

LOL. ~

lolwut? xDDD
Sep 5, 2010 8:48 PM

Dec 2009
FACT- Blushing Ciel is win

code geass s2 : darker than black : free! es :
haikyuu!! : inaire : kurobas 2 : mikagura : znt
animemanga

Sep 5, 2010 9:26 PM

Oct 2008
There's something that has been bugging me for a while.

When after the triplets were slashed by Grell and all their flashbacks started coming out, what was so important about the whole Ciel and Hannah thing that Sebastian found to be unexpected.
Sep 5, 2010 10:19 PM

Sep 2009
The_Cloned_One said:
When after the triplets were slashed by Grell and all their flashbacks started coming out, what was so important about the whole Ciel and Hannah thing that Sebastian found to be unexpected.
It must be, Ciel showing a little interest in a human being.
Sep 6, 2010 2:29 AM

Jan 2010
I loved the jelous Sebastian. <3
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.