Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 7, 2010 6:59 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 7, 2010 9:43 PM

Nov 2007
seriously giving this episode 5/5 I really really liked it!

And once again...Ryoushi is Jacuzzi...he was actually pretty damn cool this episode...freaking love Irino Miyu's more serious voice!

Majo is so adorable! and Otohime is so pretty <3

So far so good for this series! REALLY enjoying it!
Jul 7, 2010 10:53 PM

Feb 2008
Ryoushi is not Jacuzzi but similiar to him I guess, I have not seen Baccano! so I don't know probably going to watch that serie you talking about.

I give this 5/5 this is so indeed a good episode, hope this will continue.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 7, 2010 11:59 PM

Dec 2007
Great anime :3 Ryoushi worked pretty good this time ^^
Jul 8, 2010 12:46 AM
Oct 2008
I like the show, but it would definitely be better if there was less narration. I get that they were thinking it'd go well with the whole story-book basis, but it really takes away from some of the scenes and almost completely drowns out the characters' voices in some parts (at least in the vid I saw). Besides that, this was a good episode. Showed that Ryoushi can man up when its needed, unlike plenty of other male leads in other shows (man those types bug me).
Jul 8, 2010 2:35 AM

Apr 2010
Taiga + Misaka = Ryouko definitely..
Ryouko even has electric attack now.. XD
Jul 8, 2010 4:53 AM

Jan 2009
I cried as soon as the first seconds. Stupid Kuroko Arai Satomi. Die. : <
Ah well, this is good as long as Arai doesn't speak. Constantly resisting urge to bang head against table.
I just can't stand her.. =3= (She's even worse as narrator than as Kuroko >.>)

..Oh wait, this is.. Oh, yeah, it's May'n singing the OP xD I wonder how I could miss that... :

tinman21 said:
Taiga + Misaka = Ryouko definitely..
Ryouko even has electric attack now.. XD
And I'm not complaining~
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 8, 2010 5:04 AM

Oct 2009
Ryoushi was pretty BA in this one!

Ryouko <3. That was a touching way to put things. He gets my back and I just electrocute the crap out of everyone else :o.

Really interesting series and hoping it continues it's semi-sentimental comedy.

Did I say Ryoushi was BA already?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SakataKintoki&sclick=1]
Jul 8, 2010 5:16 AM

May 2008
Average episode, Ryoushi and his sudden man voice XD

..each time i see Ookami...dam the resemblence with Taiga grows.
anyway it was easy to predict whats going to happen..
and im sure after each epsiode there will be more development betwent ryoushi and ookami.
Jul 8, 2010 5:29 AM
Dec 2009
Tell the girl that is talking in the background to fly away please T_T...
Jul 8, 2010 5:50 AM

Jul 2008
I don't mind the narrator's voice, but I hate having to read multiple lines of dialogue at the same time. It disrupts the flow of the conversation/story to me sometimes.

I thought this was better than last episode, but I didn't really get what fairy tale they were spoofing. Ookami-san in wolf's clothing = ? Is it a little red riding hood thing or something lol.
Jul 8, 2010 5:57 AM

Nov 2007
I have to agree with Fabrice. Episode itself was rather average. Everything was very predictable but I enjoyed the short Ryoushi badass moments. If he'd stop being such an exaggerated bum I'd probably like him more.

And that narrating is really annoying. Not because I dislike Arai's voice but because I think it's useless.
Jul 8, 2010 6:17 AM
May 2010
BEEF CAKE! great episode, interesting and fun to watch 5/5 from meh
Jul 8, 2010 6:39 AM

Oct 2008
At the moment i'm finding the series quite enjoyable which is quite surprising since I had expected to drop it. I'm also enjoy having the narrator about, for me it makes it different and interesting even though it does get annoying when trying to read the subs.
Jul 8, 2010 6:47 AM

Jan 2010
That was a good episode. The narration doesn't bother me as much as the first one.
Jul 8, 2010 6:47 AM
Jul 2018
Zilpzalp said:
This pisses me off even more than Working!!, damit.

The narrator is !NOT! funny. Hell no, it's not only not fucking funny, it is fucking annoying. The endless tries to be funny fails so much that I'm embarassed for everyone who did this. Seriously, I mean it, I couldn't stop facepalming everytime the narrator said something.

Ryoushi's sudden change is so idiotic that I couldn't even laugh about it. It fucking DOES NOT SUIT HIS CHARACTER. There is no way IN HELL he could behave the way he did when Ryouko was endangered (I am not talking about his dreams here but about reality). It was so over the top and not cool or badass or anything like the people above said, it was pathetic, irrealistic and inconsistent with what we've seen before. I am so very embarassed about this, too.
Also, everyfuckingone around Ryouko just watches how she is raped by that guy. Sure, this MAKES SENSE. And the way Ryoushi beat that guy ridicules everyone who is participating in martial arts in any way (just for the record, I ain't). Sure, he just fucking learns how to dodge the attacks so well when everything he could do before is crying whenever any fucking eye looked at him. Let me say something, it is IMPOSSIBLE. Let me repeat it, it is IMPOSSIBLE.

Something like this may fit in anime like TTGL, but seriously, not in anime like this one. This is no over-the-top anime or anything like that, so this plainly is ridiculous and pathetic.

I shall drop it? Hell no! I will walk down this fiery path just to rate this 1 so it can be at the very bottom of my list.

they say fights are mostly about guts... he was never scared to get hit, he was just scared to be looked at.... so its not that irrelastic...so what you are saying is totally gibberish... and keep in mind that this is an ANIME and ANIMEFIGHTS doesn't look anywhere near the real stuff.... if it was real, he would have gone into nerdrage and transforming into a deadly windmill....

i agree about the narrator though, embarrassing stuff... it was even more embarrassing when ryoushi said "I AM A HUNTER!" *facepalm*
Jul 8, 2010 6:57 AM

Nov 2008
Sure seems like a DEEP tsundere.
Jul 8, 2010 7:06 AM

Dec 2009
Morino-kun, you can really do it!
Well, it was good to see a bum being a hero for one episode (:
Jul 8, 2010 7:09 AM

Apr 2010
Ookami-san really is the perfect mix between Misaka Mikoto and Taiga, i really love her personality.
Those dogs where cute, few people i know got Akitas as well there very nice dogs and you can recognize them by there curled tail.

And i wish i had cat boxing gloves as well!! think i can find them on Ebay?
Jul 8, 2010 7:09 AM

Mar 2010
Morino=Nishijou Takumi
btw it was a good episode, much better than the first one
Jul 8, 2010 7:13 AM

Feb 2008
To Zilpzalp

There is too much swearing, you should calm down a bit, you are not watching much anime that giving so bad comments.
If you don't like it drop it.
You sure love to hated anime I see.
How can you give Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu a rated of 1/10 and drop it?
It's one of the top series.
You giving quite much low score at everything.

Aria the Animation
Eureka Seven
Shukufuku no Campanella
Working!!

-

The story plot is different from other so kind of liked it. I have seen quite a lot of anime so I know what is similiar or not but this feel kind of different.
BlackbirdJul 8, 2010 7:20 AM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 8, 2010 7:16 AM

Aug 2009
I want some electric boxing gloves.
Jul 8, 2010 7:24 AM

Aug 2007
garfield15 said:
I want some electric boxing gloves.

Wouldn't we all. XD

I really enjoyed this episode. I wasn't expecting much development from Ryoushi, but wow its great to see it so early. It also looks like the antagonist is already starting to show himself, so it feels like its about to get real serious now.
Jul 8, 2010 7:49 AM

Dec 2006
I just couldn't enjoyed it with narrating every single thing that it takes over the main dialog, even though Kuroko has an awesome voice I just can't stand hearing her the entire episode and doesn't make me laugh. Dropped.

Jul 8, 2010 8:03 AM

Jan 2010
This felt a lot more serious than the previos episode. O.o
I actually liked Bad-Assed-Ryoushi a lot. And Ringo gets cuter and cuter.
I also like the new guy! I'm really looking forward too see more of this show! ^^
Jul 8, 2010 8:05 AM

Aug 2008
He was soo MANNNN at the phone! kyaaa XD
Jul 8, 2010 12:20 PM

May 2010
The forum is laggy today. This series is getting dumber by the episode, still fun to watch
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 8, 2010 12:31 PM

Jun 2009
Better than first one, though still nothing great, but enjoyable.
OrochiPLJul 8, 2010 12:44 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 8, 2010 12:39 PM

Jan 2010
It was a meh episode..I'll watch it for Thigh-ga
Ok™
Jul 8, 2010 12:41 PM

Jun 2010
Luckily she isnt an insufferable tsundere, pretty calm aside from the remarks. IM glad Ryoushi turned out cooler than I thought, I wasnt expecting him to be a total wimp but even gave more. IM not expecting her character to be too deep, so we will see how that works out.
Jul 8, 2010 12:49 PM

Jun 2009
Ah, i can't resist after all.
Daisuken said:
Morino=Nishijou Takumi
btw it was a good episode, much better than the first one

Nonsense. Nishijou Takumi=Morino.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 8, 2010 1:23 PM

Oct 2009
Decent episode, but the narrator is just way too annoying!!! Sure it may be Satomi Arai but hellooo???

Jul 8, 2010 1:29 PM

Jan 2009
Much better episode than the first one. Still, the narrator's voice makes my ears bleed and the humour fails to impress me. As long as creators focus on characters and plot instead of comedy, this series might be quite entertaining.
Jul 8, 2010 1:30 PM

Dec 2007
I like the narrator's voice :3 Kuroko ftw
Jul 8, 2010 1:32 PM

Apr 2009
I'm really getting tired of that raging lesbian narrator... Definitely better than the first episode. It's good to see that Ryoushi doesn't completely have that "everybody's bitch" persona anymore, he was able to GAR it up in front of his woman much sooner than I expected!
Jul 8, 2010 1:38 PM

Apr 2009
Oh ho ho! Ryoushiiiiii~

Still dont like the narrator..
Jul 8, 2010 1:59 PM

May 2009
Someone please just stab the narrator. It is horribly annoying to have them explain stuff that we can't already take notice of. Maybe using it every once in a while would be fine but it's just annoying and not funny. Especially when it's taking over the main characters dialogue.

Over all though good episode.
Jul 8, 2010 2:21 PM

Jan 2008
I don't mind the narrator.

I'm glad to see that he can fight close range, would have been disappointed if all he did was shoot with his slingshot.

When that gang guy was gonna touch Ookami's breasts, I swear, the narrator or someone woulda said something related to them being too small.
Jul 8, 2010 2:23 PM

Dec 2009
To be honest, narration would make me drop the anime if it weren't for the great voice.
Jul 8, 2010 2:24 PM

Feb 2010
I can't help but to facepalm about comments like those of Zilpzalp =_=

Really, I enjoyed this episode, there seems to be more to it than just an episodic, school-setting with tsundere and loser guy anime.
I have high expectations.
AND I LOVE THE NARRATOR!!!111! never had a problem with the multi-lines anyway oO
Jul 8, 2010 2:27 PM

Feb 2010
Funny on the one hand on the other a little too much clichees. But I can live with that and it's a quite good anime for now (7/10).
Jul 8, 2010 2:33 PM

Dec 2007
Terrible episode.

This episode didn't even have a fairy tale to twist! That was the only thing I liked about the first episode (how they twisted Cinderella).

And just out of the blue the main character, a first year high school student with no melee fighting skills at all, trounces the leader of a rival high school's gang who likely had years of fighting under his belt?

Trite garbage and terrible writing. One more episode before it's dropped.
Jul 8, 2010 2:39 PM
Jun 2010
LOL ! I still don't see where this show is going.

That's some crazy AWPing there (excuse my counter strike expression), I didn't expect him to go one on one though, it totally ruined his character. I was expecting him to be the silent and shy sniper, they had to use the "power of love" cliché to make him fight like a "man"

those cat boxing gloves still make me lol

Jul 8, 2010 2:52 PM

Jun 2010
Who knows, maybe cause ive seen too many harems/comedy romances, but anytime I see a guy actually act like a man, well im shocked and joyed. It didnt break his character, he still has his phobia, if anything its his phobia that holds him back, he really isnt weak, I mean he did confess his love in the first episode, he is years above other anime guys.
Jul 8, 2010 2:57 PM

Jan 2008
Narator is annoying...
Ryoushi was awesome this episode, his serious side is seriously sometihng to be reckoned with :)
I love his dogs too! I would love a pair of Akitas.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 8, 2010 3:08 PM

Nov 2008
It was an interesting episode. And I'm glad that there will actually be a plot to the story, since a villain has appeared.
Jul 8, 2010 3:14 PM
Mar 2010
what did they make fun of now? like last time..?
Jul 8, 2010 3:40 PM

Jun 2010
This episode was pretty good with the character development of Ryoushi being more useful and Ookami realizing she needs someone to watch her back and rely on. The upgrade to her neko neko knuckles is nice too but I dont get why the stun didnt work on the last dude she kept punching until she hit his face O.o The slingshot weapon that Ryoushi got was kind of predictable since we all knew he was the one who threw the rock in the first episode, but it matches him perfectly. Just hiding in the background and sniping people. The narration is getting to be abit though, I like the narration but not when it covers what the characters are saying... hope that changes in the next episode

Jul 8, 2010 3:46 PM

Apr 2010
1 season drop for me... boring as the first ep :/
Jul 8, 2010 3:53 PM

Mar 2009
After this episode I just know I'm going to love this series.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Light novel ending slight summary.

Loxe - Jun 20, 2016

10 by CitrusBreeze »»
Feb 18, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MorningGlory - Sep 15, 2010

269 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 18, 2010

183 by epr0x »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Aug 11, 2010

159 by epr0x »»
Aug 3, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2010

152 by epr0x »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.