Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 8:57 AM

May 2020
Well, she could somehow bring her little sister to school. Back then only teachers had this kind of privilege lol. Btw, I liked how these two are still awkward around each other when it comes to calling each other by their first names. I mean that is what being japanese means right? You could confess to each other whenever you feel like but calling by first name… nah, that’s ultra difficult mode xD

Getting called cute for a swimsuit in a swimsuit segment is that must-have thing you should never keep to yourself, like Rin did. Little sister is a cute little addition if I say so, and yeah, she isn’t as awkward as her big sis, so a plus here. Also hey, Rin should’ve just asked Eiji to come along, would’ve saved her from all the vlogging attempts lol. Little guy, you better stay strong tho( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 1, 8:58 AM

Apr 2016
A lot of the imouto this week .. she for sure is Rin's little sister alright.

They zoomed right through the whole summer vacation stuff, i guess expected from the way the manga is. Still liked how Rin casually scared two pre-school kids for life with that "melted in water" joke, lol.
Aug 1, 9:33 AM

Mar 2021
Rin's little sister is so adorable just like her. I still love how awkwardly cute Rin gets when she is around Senpai.
Aug 1, 9:34 AM

Jul 2016
I like to think the lore behind Lazy-chan is that she came to be from the energy deficit of containing multiple personalities in one body.

Forget officially dating, wowing Eiji's mom and getting Ayaka's bro-in-law seal of approval makes them practically married
Aug 1, 9:38 AM
Jul 2024
Rin's imouto takes the spotlight this episode, and I like it. She's so adorable, yet naive.
Aug 1, 9:45 AM
Feb 2024
Her little sister is so cute 。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。 they were like a little family, that was adorable! Watching her copy her sister later on was AWESOME, I feel like I need a spin off just for those two!
And now we know about Lazy-Chan! Later in the episode, I’ll admit, I thought it was awesome that there was practically reverse baby talk. The way her sister understood her was hilariously cute. I love the way they all relate to each other so much- Nanakura in love is one of the best things I’ve ever seen.
It was cute seeing her wear a yukata and go to a festival with him too. She looked really good! Eiji goofing off with the mask was amazing too, I love that he just happened to watch Princess Rhythm. I hope they never change.
“He swam so much he melted into the water.” 🤣 they had no idea what to say to that!
The way they openly tease each other and set up the perfect scenes makes this show really entertaining!
crazyanderewitchAug 1, 9:49 AM
Aug 1, 9:59 AM

Jan 2023
Aww, could Rin and Eiji be any cuter ?!
Using her own little sister as wingman haha.
Loved the bit where they send each other videos while on vacation, it progressively got more and more flirty :)
Aug 1, 10:33 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Every since episode 4 for me, this anime is straight up COOKING
Aug 1, 10:34 AM

Aug 2022
Finally, it's Ayaka's turn to appear again after a while. I like it when Rin visits her grandparents' house, there are also many views. And of course the pool part is nice too.

I didn't see much of Rin and Eiji's progress, because it's really at a slow pace, so we can only be patient for that.

RafaBryanAug 1, 10:41 AM
Aug 1, 10:55 AM
Oct 2021
Rins Younger sister has Rizz!
Aug 1, 10:55 AM

May 2019
Rin's little sister is adorable and a great wingman, and watching her copy Rin was cute too. On a separate note it's a bit of shame that Rin and Eiji couldn't be at the beach together but at least they hung out at the pool, thanks to the little sister.
Alfredo-SauceAug 1, 2:01 PM
Aug 1, 10:58 AM
Jul 2023
Ah, adorable imouto time. Aya literally stole the show in the later half of the episode.
Aug 1, 11:50 AM

Feb 2019
Really cute episode as always, my mood is improved ❤️

Ayaka chan best girl. Lowkey she carried the episode and Rin owes a lot of progress to her little sister lol. Without her, Eiji wouldn’t have told Rin that she was cute on the couch, there would’ve been no swimpark and thus no “your swimsuit is cute” and more. Next time Rin is gonna have to do it on her own 😂

Poor Megu having to listen to Rin talk about Eiji calling her cute for hours on end lmao.

What’s up with the Nakamura and cute girls that take your breath away? Eiji and Rin and now Ayaka and Shiro lol. From the little of them we seen, it felt like Takagi-san and I’d love to see more of those little love birds

Natsumatsuri, swimpark and Ayaka.. really good episode that went by in a breeze!
Marinate1016Aug 1, 12:31 PM
Aug 1, 12:23 PM
Feb 2021
Too much screen time for rin sister
I wanna see more rin and senpai moment
Aug 1, 12:30 PM
Oct 2019
Omg not only we got Festival episode but also the Obligatory Pool episode as well.

Lazy Girl Diary segment was a nice addition.
Hopefully not just for this episode only.

But Rin sister Ayaka-chan copying Rin was so adorable.
Definitely steal the spotlight for this episode.
Aug 1, 1:16 PM

Jul 2022
"The episode was full of clichés for Rin and Eiji; their progress is slow but very sweet and pure. I'm desperate to see them as an official couple already.

However, Rin's younger sister, Ayaka, stole the show with her adorableness. She also revealed a new side of Rin (the lazy one). Additionally, Ayaka imitates her sister and ends up making poor Shiro suffer, as he's still too young to understand his feelings."
Aug 1, 2:25 PM

Sep 2016
Anyone else noticed the subtle Shoujo Ramune reference?
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Aug 1, 2:52 PM
Mar 2015
Nice festival The beach and the pool were not worth except he got to tell her she was cute in her swimmsuit
Aug 1, 3:17 PM
Jun 2021
the "date" at the festival was really cute
Aug 1, 3:28 PM

Jan 2024
Weekly Best girl time..
This time Ayaka joined her sister too. She can even act like her sister at such a small age even embarrassed that poor boy Shiro. She also helped Rin a lot with progress with Senpai.
Nah she so cuteeeee..

Liked when the prez was coming had its own weird music too. Rin successfully avoided everyone and had a good date Eiji well done girl. She also got a compliment out of dense as fuck Eiji.

Lazy chan skits was very funny. Brilliant addition to the harem.
Lazy chan & Ayaka carried this one
Aug 1, 4:09 PM
Jan 2024
The way Eiji said gomenasai BOSS made me really laugh for some reason.
Aug 1, 4:11 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This episode was a summer staple extravaganza, definitely not against it tho as it’s fitting for the time of year, and it gave me a 4D experience because I watched it outside during the humid evening lol. I do wish we got a bit more of the summer festival, but what we got was really cute, I loved Nanakura wanting to stay away from the rest of the club members to get her alone time with Eiji. And the pool bit was also really cute, loved the addition of Ayaka and her friend, poor Eiji was tortured by them tho lol, but he at least got his moment with Nanakura when he complimented her swimsuit, Nanakura was on cloud 9 to the point she talked her friend Megu’s ear off about it lol.

I also loved the countryside visit parts, the bit where Nanakura and Eiji were exchanged videos was both cute and goofy, RIP Eiji’s ice cream, that’s what he gets for taunting Nanakura lol. And the bit between Ayaka and Shiro was really good as well, that almost makes me want a spin-off of these two, either as they are now or grown up, I love how Ayaka tries imitating her sister too, and I’m ngl the countryside in this episode is making me miss Non Non Biyori, maybe it’s time to watch a different SoL also set there lol. And I also enjoyed the “Lazy-chan” bits, that amount of laziness is next level but also relatable, it must be from all the characters Nanakura plays lol.
Aug 1, 4:19 PM

Jul 2024
The tropes were on parade. And god, was the animation sucky this episode. But I admit, I am having a terrible time deciding who is more kawaii? Aya-chan or Lazy-chan?
Aug 1, 7:51 PM

Dec 2009
😭😭😭

Cute loli detected

stitched the panning shots~
would love some of her ramune...

lol maybe =w=
GenesisAriaAug 1, 8:01 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 1, 8:54 PM

Aug 2017
*Yawn* pretty boring show. There's little plot here. Slice of lifey.

I would enjoy it more if we could get some conflict or a villain. Or even just a rival. But there's nothing.
Aug 1, 9:04 PM

Oct 2010
Little Aya-chan is so precious and adorable!
"Do you want me to take you away... to a place in this city where wishes come true?"
Aug 2, 12:35 AM

Jun 2015
Was the festival part really that short!? I wanted more..!
Still, another cute episode. Rin's imouto really took the spotlight this time.
Aug 2, 3:03 AM

Apr 2023
Lord I was not expecting this cuteness overload <3

They totally got me when Eiji said Rin's name all serious at the festival, I felt played T_T

Aug 2, 5:08 AM
May 2020
ayaka following in her sister's footsteps
Aug 2, 5:47 AM

Jul 2017
Rin's younger sister Ayaka comes to play with Eiji and the harem girl, though she can be rather unapologetic in being truthful about her own older sister. Rin being lazy, nah she's cute than one lazy bum.

It's summer vacation, and Rin being free means that she has enough time with Eiji, like hanging out at the usual Summer festival whilst getting lost together, separately from the Drama Club...because reasons. And what dignifies Summer better than spending time at the pool with Ayaka and her friend Moe, and other than the usual flirting between Eiji and Rin, the kids are so into Eiji that they want him to do things for them, so much so that he hides behind her back. Eiji complementing Rin's swimsuit on the other hand, he's really into the big brother character a lot.

The girls' talk between Rin and Megu, the former is clearly over the moon, but please don't ask Aya to help invite Eiji. Rin being in the countryside is fun recording herself, though Eiji sending her a response video in his usual style, it's so him. Even Ayaka had her moment of trying to be Rin towards Shiro, she's just literally teasing him lols, even with an indirect kiss moment that she just has no idea of how he's so shy about it.

Like siblings, Ayaka is akin to Rin a lot.
Aug 2, 6:47 AM
Jul 2024
I always like it when a romance anime doesnt exist in a vacum and other characters get introduced.

Rin's little sister was cute. I hope we can see more of her friend too, who made a brief cameo
Aug 2, 7:11 AM
Aug 2022
I DON'T WHAT I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE, I SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS AND HERE I'M WATCHING SOME KIDS (I'm same age as them) FLIRTING AND HAVING LOVE DOVE DIABETIC MOMENTS T_T
Aug 2, 1:02 PM
Jul 2024
Perhaps I'm starting to understand this series. I actually kind of enjoyed this episode.
Aug 2, 9:01 PM

Aug 2010
The way the kids just followed Eiji and called Rin "Boss" was so cute lol.

Also the story with Aya and Shiro was so cute, I wish we can see more of them though I don't think we will since this was just a summer vacation.
Aug 3, 3:09 AM

Jun 2020
Oh, Lazy-chan and Ayaka is just like me and my little sis xD I relate to Rin for this one.

Aug 3, 3:32 AM

Mar 2008
Aya-chan is cute and a good helper.
Aug 3, 4:45 AM
ギャンブルビイ

Sep 2018
The pool segment was hilarious, I was wheezing the whole time!! It really let the personalities of the characters shine.

Speaking of personalities, I love how Eiji isn't just some cookie cutter self insert man. Him and Rin are equal, likeable individuals with their own quirks and capability to take action which makes their dynamic so much more authentic and fun to watch.
Aug 3, 10:50 AM

Nov 2013
Adorable as always.

Way to traumatize lil sis and her friend with Senpai melting in the pool lol.
Aug 3, 2:24 PM

Apr 2009
This episode was really enjoyable, although I kind of wish some of this stuff like the festival and the water park could've been split into episodes of their own. It was kind of sweet seeing Ayaka acting like her big sister in the country town but I admit the entire time I was just wondering when we were finally going back to Rin.

The best Lazy-chan was the one unwilling to sit up to play video games.

Rin teasing her sister about a melted Eiji and having to get him back together was a fun side of Rin.

Best series of the season to just relax and enjoy soothing cuteness each week.
Aug 3, 10:10 PM
Jan 2021
Man this anime is sooooo sweet, I think i've never seen an anime character be so in love like Rin is, like, you can literally feel it, the studio really cares and it shows.
Aug 6, 8:10 AM

Jul 2024
Nice to see a new character being introduced.. She is cute and funny
Aug 6, 9:20 AM

Jun 2017
imouto chan learning from top teacher
Aug 7, 6:16 AM
Feb 2024
Ayaka is going to be a formidable weapon when she grows up...

Another wonderful cute episode.
Aug 11, 9:48 PM

Jul 2021
fun episode. they covered at least 2-3 episodes worth of content in a single episode lol. summer festival, hanabi, pool and beach.

the ice-cream and ramune buying scene reminded me of something i didn't wanna remember.

idk if this anime is growing on me but the subsequent episodes are getting fun.

also dibs on adult ayaka. she easily gonna surpass rin.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 16, 9:05 AM
Sep 2021
The summer holidays are here & rin is given more screen time & personal space.
Aug 16, 5:09 PM
Jan 2017
Great episode. I liked that Eiji is quite interested in learning Rin's summer plans. He's acting more like he's smitten by her. She is more than a friend that's fun to hang out with. Then instead of filling runtime with scenes of planning and talking we are dropped into the various events.
And of COURSE everything is more fun with a cute imoto. Ayaka has learned a lot from Rin onee-chan.
Aug 20, 9:42 AM
Nov 2022
a very nice episode, I liked it
Aug 21, 5:31 AM

Feb 2019
Rin squealing and skipping around after sending the message to Eiji was really cute!
Aug 26, 9:16 AM
Jan 2022
eiji and rin are the best couple this season no doubt they are so cute and adorable at the same time so uncomfortable to share there feelings for one another and this being ep 5 I really feel the couple will just be more adorable from this point on btw I love rin sister so much she is so kawaiii....
Yesterday, 8:56 AM
Apr 2013
EP 5

Uhhh. last time. something

oh the ep is over
just one more post ed scene

So in this ep
Rin's imouto ayaka
And they speedrun the whole summer festival firework and pool episode
And we see a bit of rin slacking at home

More topics from this board

» What do you think about this anime?

Rohan_King - Jul 29

35 by nick_el_son »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 9 Discussion

Softhenic03 - Aug 29

38 by PAMA0705_YT »»
3 hours ago

» Update the tags MAL!

A-lil-weeb-dog - Aug 29

17 by aboood40091 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8

76 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Yesterday, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 22

61 by amirsayeed »»
Yesterday, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.