Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Yesterday, 8:19 AM
Aug 2023
ABSOLUTE CINEMAAAAAAAA
Yesterday, 9:13 AM
Jun 2022
Welcome to the neverending story.
Yesterday, 9:19 AM
Dec 2022
this move is crazy
Yesterday, 10:10 AM

Jan 2017
Reply to Confused_100
nhojn said:
Always hoped it would be Yuji putting an end to Sukuna by himself, with some help from others just like the final fight with Mahito. If this is really the end then damn, its been one hell of a raid boss fight with Sukuna. Contrary to what a lot of people have been saying, I think this was an incredible battle all the way from the start of Gojo vs Sukuna to now. I think over time, this fight will age pretty well too given the fact that Sukuna was hyped since the very start of the series and actually lived up to the hype.

Dude literally ignored the fact that the last chapter made the fights with any other than Yuji is technically bloated and useless. And yes it will get better with anime because of random hype, but fight wise? This was dragged into oblivion and was literally “start from zero” everytime.
@Confused_100 How does this make every other fight useless?
Gojo damaged Sukuna enough to where he is unable to use malevolent shrine, Higuruma confiscated kamutoke, Maki stabbed his heart and cut off two of his hands, Yuta used his domain and even used Kenjaku's ability to possess Gojo's body to counteract another domain battle from Sukuna along with sending a hollow purple, Inumaki was there to have Sukuna be held down to be hit by Yuta's hollow purple, Larue helps distract Sukuna for Yuji to hit a black flash which is the catalyst for Yuji's awakening, and Yuji has hit Sukuna with 8 black flashes and a dismantle before finally hitting him with a domain expansion.
There are plenty of things I didn't mention, but its all to say that this chapter was the culmination of all the contributions the sorcerers have made for the past like 40 chapters. Yuji did not have access to a DE at the start of this fight, and Sukuna at full power would have turned everyone not named Gojo into minced meat.
You say this fight is bloated, I think you might feel this way because Gege has taken several break weeks throughout the run of the arc but you might feel differently when it is complete and you can read it again in its entirety. I know some people feel like there has been a loop going on and the story is not progressing at all, but there probably isn't even much more of a story to progress towards considering that this is most likely the final arc of JJK. The end of Sukuna is probably when the story will end so I mean would you have preferred him to have been killed 30 chapters ago? If that were to have happened then we wouldn't see a lot of things that were being built up like Yuji's or Yuta's domains.
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

May 2020
Sukuna at this point has escaped, god knows how many "he's definitely dead after this attack.. yeah sure sure, definitely dead" kind of attacks, I mean he did two just in the last two chapters.

Pretty sure this domain expansion would add zero value, like all the previous sacrifices and attacks have.
Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Jan 2015
How is todo not dead from that black flash? Bro has been wearing a red shirt since he came back.
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Aug 2020
Holy fucking shit Yuji's domain expansion lets goooo!
Its finally here and it seems uts related to fake memories as some people theorized.
Remains to see whats left but it looks like this is it.

Hype
Yesterday, 12:47 PM

Apr 2018
Griffith_HoL said:
Where are y’all reading it?

on VIZ- shounen jump. its legal and free.
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Yesterday, 12:49 PM

Apr 2018
i got lost in this manga. what are the scissors thing Yuji can make?
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Yesterday, 1:11 PM
Jan 2021
Yuji's aura rn - he's proving why he should be the MC

Todo a real one, his importance to this story cannot be understated

A conversation with Sukuna? are we getting a JJK version of talk no jutusu?
Yesterday, 2:38 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to Dumb
@itsrooks This is actually amazing by Gege, nice job pointing it out.

Even though it is obviously something added in retrospect, you can really tell how much he respects the anime and is thankful for it. He took a lot of inspiration of Sukuna vs Mahoraga animated and put it into panels of the Sukuna Raid as well.
@Dumb Wow I did not think of that. That would be cool as hell. I am excited to find out what the name is going to be.
Yesterday, 3:01 PM

Mar 2015
Everyone talking about the Domain Expansion (obviously) but Yuji WWE throwing Sukuna was the funniest shit I've ever seen. Get his ass.
Yesterday, 8:01 PM
May 2021
Lowkey peak even though I was spoiled. Yuji domain is just a middle finger
11 hours ago
Aug 2020
Sukuna expression in the last panel is the same crackheads give me at the station lmao
11 hours ago
Jun 2024
Reply to itsrooks
imagine if yuji’s domain expansion is set in a train station and we just witnessed the best form of foreshadowing ever? (the intro where they’re staring at each other - yuji and sukuna)
@itsrooks lmao there is reaching and then there’s this 🤣🤣. You clowns think everything is “foreshadowing” 💀
10 hours ago

Jun 2014
Reply to BlizzardBoy026
Some people are really hate reading
@BlizzardBoy026 Yup, truly sad. They read a chapter, don't like what they see, toss out a "bad writing" allegation with no further explanation, and move on. Rinse and repeat the following week.

This has been fire and no one can convince me otherwise 🤷
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

7 hours ago

Jul 2024
TrivialPawn96 said:
@itsrooks lmao there is reaching and then there’s this 🤣🤣. You clowns think everything is “foreshadowing” 💀

it’s just fun to speculate bro, no need to call people clowns we’re just having fun 🤞🏼
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» About the Yuta plot twist

Animefan13923 - 4 hours ago

4 by SoulessAnime »»
30 minutes ago

» Highest tier of sorcerers

Tristanteken - Jul 24

9 by deg »»
Yesterday, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 263 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Jul 12

22 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 19, 2023

401 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Jul 25, 7:38 AM

» the fate of nobara according to gege the manga author

deg - Jul 7

27 by Dumb »»
Jul 25, 6:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.