Forum Settings
Forums

Would you watch your fav anime again if it had a brainrot dub version?

New
Jun 30, 12:47 PM

Sep 2018
The plot remains the same, but the dialogue goes full zoomer brain rot like skibidi, rizz, what the sigma, ect.

As an example

I love ghost stories dub so I would love to see some more brainrot dubs for anime.
Jun 30, 12:47 PM

Feb 2020
"Would you watch your fav anime again if it had a brainrot dub version?"

No, thank you. x3
Jun 30, 12:50 PM

Sep 2016
I may be a masochist, but this would go too far.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 30, 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
No I would rather learn to speak a dead language like Latin then go through that F shid.
I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.

STEAM's GOTY 2024 the Ghost of Tsushima

OMFG THE HYPE IS REAL!!! ELDEN RING SHADOW OF THE ERDTREE wOOt!! F YEAH LET'S F GOOOOOO!!!
Jun 30, 12:59 PM

Mar 2023
No since i don't understand the Zalpha language.
Jun 30, 1:00 PM

Nov 2011
yea I would, I can just ignore the dub and just watch it in the original Japanese dub anyway.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 30, 1:05 PM

Oct 2017
Since Jojo is my favorite that would make Jojo more insane than it already is, therefore making me enjoy it even more.
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Jun 30, 1:06 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to LSSJ_Gaming
Since Jojo is my favorite that would make Jojo more insane than it already is, therefore making me enjoy it even more.
@LSSJ_Gaming
Zoomer dio would be a cursed legend.
Jun 30, 1:09 PM

Apr 2020
I may be a masochist, but this would go too far.(2)

But if we talk about something like ghost stories then sure I'm in
Jun 30, 1:34 PM

May 2019
I think it would be funny to hear characters say skibidi gyatt.
Jun 30, 1:41 PM
Feb 2014
Is this supposed to be a joke? Absolutely NOT!!!! I hate it when they change the original dialogues or make dialogue up that wasn't even there to begin with!!!! Ever since they made a abomination out of Karneval by inserting dumb slang and insults where there was none in the original (also ruining the voices of most of the characters, especially of Nai and Yogi.), i steered clear of any dubs and this kind especially can go burn in hell!!!!!
DauphineJun 30, 1:45 PM

My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Jul 1, 5:49 PM

Jun 2024
I think you may have "brainrot" just by coming up with this question.
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ? ๐“๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ, ๐“˜ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”€. ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ.๐Ÿงโœจ
Jul 1, 6:02 PM
Jul 2022
I'll just watch it in its original Japanese dub.
Jul 1, 6:42 PM

Jan 2013
If the anime is already trash it might be an improvement, otherwise no.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 1, 6:45 PM

Dec 2018
I've already watched the 90s Sailor Moon dub lol. I'm actually rewatching the series in the VIZ redub.

Jul 1, 6:47 PM
Sleepy

Feb 2023
I'd only find it funny because I literally have no fucking clue what they're saying.
Jul 2, 7:39 AM

Aug 2017
No, cause I don't rewatch any anime unless I completely forgot that I watched it.
Yesterday, 4:24 PM

Dec 2021
Huh? Not too familiar with “brain rot” but it seems pretty similar to the old MLG memes :

Jackof-allspadesYesterday, 6:18 PM
10 hours ago

Jul 2021
Even this short parody is more painful than funny by the end.

More topics from this board

» If you could remove one anime trope what would it be?

SimplyBrazen - 56 seconds ago

0 by SimplyBrazen »»
56 seconds ago

» Do you think One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach contributed to the dumbing down of battle shonen? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jul 2

53 by Kenzolo-folk »»
1 minute ago

» Are you able to turn off your moral compass when watching anime? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Jul 2

67 by Pokitaru »»
3 minutes ago

» How can anyone return to modern anime after watching Akira?

Iron_Leopard - Yesterday

40 by SwordBreaker36 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you love anime boobs? ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Nov 24, 2023

97 by LoveYourSmile »»
11 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.