Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 9:21 AM

Dec 2021
Poor Hikari and Michiru are scared.

Hikari and Michiru had become close friends. As they were enjoying themselves in Halloween costumes brought by Yuuki, two people wearing skeleton masks suddenly appeared. It was Matsuo's twin brothers, Yuto and Hideto. They had coincidentally met Matsuo at their family home and decided to join him, delighted to reunite with Mao after a long time. They were also looking forward to meeting Hikari, who was still in the womb the last time they met, but the scary masks left too strong an impression.

Was nice to see Matsuo's brothers.

Jun 10, 2:42 PM
Jan 2024
The twins are hella scary lmao, nosy too but eh (Dw hikari ill protect you from them).
My only other thought is the whole yuki thing….I’m not sure where they’ll be going with that but I’m hoping its not going where i think its going…
Jun 10, 8:54 PM

Feb 2019
Oh Yuki, you're so innocent and naive, you have no idea how much you're messing up Matsuo lol But everyone notices the vibe between those two. I wanna see more of their relationship develop.
Jun 10, 10:55 PM
Feb 2019
I'm kinda sad that there are only two episodes left... I'll definitely have to start on the manga soon. I can't wait to see where Yuki & Matsuo's(?) relationship will go !!
Jun 10, 11:37 PM

Mar 2008
I love the chaotic twins.

I was screaming the entire episode over Matsu and Yuki. Hope they realize their feelings and become official soon.
Jun 11, 12:16 AM
Oct 2020
I was a little surprised honestly — I thought Yuuki and Matsuo were already a thing. I’m rooting for them! Get in that bed, Matsuo 😂
venuspenusJun 11, 10:57 PM
Jun 11, 2:08 AM

Mar 2012
Choosing to end the episode with that line, wow 😆 Yuuki is very cute so I am happy for an episode focusing on him. With the twins, he realizes that his current relationship with Matsuo is difficult to label. I think friends is actually ok but it's interesting how he's not keen on it. Meanwhile, Matsuo seems to at least know who Yuuki is to him, as he even talks to Hiromu/his siblings about Yuuki, but he seems to be in denial or barring himself from pushing further.

Yuuki being apologetic about relying on Matsuo and not good at reading the room so he might've put him on a tough spot ahaha. Masaki's comment though that it's a happy/fortunate thing that one can without hesitation share something with the one they love, and that one is beside them is an aww :') moment

Whenever there's a Matsuo/Yuuki moment, the twins are just like :) :) lol. The twins are lucky that Hikari warmed up to them, all thanks to Michirun who somehow gained new friends and dogs at the same time... How chaotic is the Matsuo household for them to immediately think that their brother has a secret child/wife, please
Otamegane0988Jun 11, 2:13 AM
Jun 11, 2:26 AM
Apr 2024
Man, another very enjoyable episode to watch, Hakari is very cute and incredible and it was cool to see the antagonist's twin brothers wanting him to be honest with his feelings that he really likes and cares about the neighbor next door as he does himself. Call it, unfortunately there are only two episodes left to finish the season, but I hope that this ending is as exciting as the story in general so far and that the ending is satisfactory even due to the fights that this anime covers doing in a spectacular way, it should be mandatory see because here we see that love is greater than intolerance and unfortunately this is not how the world lives today, looking forward to this line and this family is wonderful
Jun 11, 4:32 AM

Jan 2017
Kyaaaaa Yuki and Matsuo plus the twins!!! So many butterflies in this episode!!! 💖💖💖
Jun 11, 8:05 AM
Mar 2023
episode 10 was so cute especially the last part. i cant wait to see how matsu and yuki progress
Jun 11, 7:40 PM

Jan 2010
anime characters like Yuiki, who are so incredibly dense and oblivious with their personality always drives me a bit bonkers. Unfortunately, with only two episodes left, there's no way we'll see much further development with however the hell Yuki and Matsu's "relationship" ends up. The story does start to focus more on them, but not until vol.4 of the manga, and the anime is currently in the middle of vol.3. Pretty confident the anime will end after fully adapting vol.3
Jun 11, 10:28 PM

Feb 2016
Hina is veeeery cute.
Jun 12, 2:31 AM

Jan 2021
Heh... they were so sneaky to cut it off right at that part lol... I hope next episode doesn't start with the continuation of their conversation so people can assume whatever they want to think lol ;p

But yeah, honestly it's kinda sad because there's only two episodes left so it most likely won't get to the part where they get serious :'(

Anyway, this episode was so adorable. Michirun was so cute when scolding the twins hahahah

Jun 13, 4:01 AM

Mar 2008
Those twins are really childish mentally in an unfortunate way but i dont hate them lol
Jun 13, 10:16 PM

Dec 2022
Michiru is now on the same level as Hikari with best boy, the way their friendship has grown is so sweet and on par with how little kids make friends.
Jun 14, 1:39 PM

Nov 2016
Michiru coming out of his shell to protect his bro was so precious.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 18, 7:35 AM

Jul 2017
Matsuo's twin Alpha brothers Yuto and Shuto really did give Hikari quite the scare, though Michiru thankfully does get the twins going to want to be friends with Hikari...though their Operation: Heartful is quite the perfect plan...to anger him even further, proving that both him and Hikari have the "manly relationship". And no, he's not Matsuo's secret lovechild.

The Alpha twin brothers interrogating Yuki for going how far with Matsuo, and the dense Yokohama reply got me good, haha. But still, as the questions go, it's clear that he's being threatened, and thank God for Matsuo to save him out of their annoying trouble. The twins sure have their moments "torturing" both the adults and their children (plus Mochizuki's kid), but their obsession with their older brother being into Yuki, is he really into him, only he knows, and is something that Hiromu cannot explicitly describe. Yuki's social anxiety leading to Matsuo being his "knight in shining armour", it's very apt. Said boy only realizing the romantic kind of love when Hikari was giving out sweets, Yuki did give some thought, though Masaki helped him debunk his feelings, plus see the subtle background romance between both him and Hiromu to show that their marriage is still beautiful.

Will Yuki make his feelings for Matsuo known? I hope so.
Jun 18, 6:49 PM
Jun 2021
ok so this episode made me realize that this serie is the story of yuki and matsuo from the couple they introduced as main couple's point of view and im living for this kind of progress.

We experience with the main couple and learning what they had gone through and how happy they are as of now. and then there is the main storyline we watch, which evolves around and gives birth to a new couple. chefs kiss 💋
Jun 26, 10:35 AM
Feb 2015
Micchi's a literal last boss character holy crap 😂

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

17 by RachelPanda »»
Sep 26, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 24

31 by Victoria_Ryu »»
Aug 23, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 17

28 by ViSpace »»
Jul 25, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

23 by ViSpace »»
Jul 24, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Tadaima, Okaeri Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

29 by ViSpace »»
Jul 24, 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.