Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
As expected, Ars gets all sort of attention including from the ladies. As a new ruler, he's got a shit load of new responsibilities.

On the other hand, he also got a huge target on his back and being targeted by assassins. I wish I could take Ars more seriously but some of his reactions speaks otherwise.
May 26, 9:04 AM
Sep 2008
I would rather see something between Rietz and Charlotte than this MC kind of harem.
May 26, 9:49 AM

Apr 2022
Wow this episode sucked, why is Ars so infuriatingly helpless now... I swear for 80% of the episode he was like ヾ(;゜Д゜)ノ゙
May 26, 9:50 AM
Jul 2023
Ars got a big shoes to fill and been doing a great job so far, yet things are heading for the worst, there are more lies ahead. His trust in people around him would prove pivotal during this time.
May 26, 9:52 AM
Oct 2022
I don't like how he's just associating with all these shady people and surviving. First it's Licia, and now it's the mercenaries. Both of them admit they didn't mean well (Licia outright keeping up the act, even after she supposedly revealed everything), and the merc literally trying to kill him.
May 26, 11:32 AM

May 2019
When Ars met with the other leaders and offered to investigate Perreina I thought that meant Ars and his group would be the ones going to that town and not hiring a shady organization. On that note I believe it was Rietz that informed Ars of that shadow group so I think he should've been more protective of Ars but luckily Licia was there who noticed the danger.

I think the storyline is getting more interesting and I'm curious as to why Perreina is resisting. I'm guessing there's a trap set up due to pressure from their enemies.
May 26, 11:54 AM
Feb 2020
That monologue at the start felt awkward. Mushoku Tensei would've had a few scenery shots while he spoke, made it into a real monologue with ending on him saying the last sentence

Anyway liked the introduction of Shadows
May 26, 12:04 PM

Oct 2014
Can’t believe Rietz would abandon Ars.
He left his master to be a plaything of 2 maidens for a night.
Good job.
May 26, 12:18 PM
Feb 2024
I’m glad Licia was able to play with the orphanage kids- considering how she’s had to read the room and adapt to be a good noble’s daughter, I’m sure she needed the chance to act her age too. It was really wholesome, I’m happy she got to play with them.
Rietz’s tactical retreat to save his skin from the slumber party was awesome 😂
It’ll be interesting to see where the story goes now that Pham has been introduced.
May 26, 12:59 PM

Oct 2015
Shadow is like *the* default info broker for hire name. Not very creative. Also really didn’t expect Ars would just let the cat out of the bag like that at the end. Overall a disappointing episode, thought after last week we had finally worked up to Ars having character agency, but given how utterly inept he was this episode that was a foolish thought.
May 26, 1:01 PM

Feb 2019
Ars settling into his new role as Lord very well. A ton of responsibility suddenly thrust on his shoulders, but this is what he went thru all the work of recruiting talented people for. He couldn’t ask for a better support system.

For Ars to speak up and make a suggestion about investigating the town at his first ever meeting took a lot of guts. I didn’t think we’d be hiring a third party mercenary group though..

Good to see the orphanage again and all the kids seem to be doing well. When you see how much they buffed Charlotte it’s hard to believe she’s the same age as these kids lol.

My boy Ars harem starting to form I see. Charlotte, Licia AND rosell?? Bro woke up to two queens smiling at him. you lucky mf Ars. Think that’s the first time Rietz has willingly left him alone 😭

Speaking of Licia, this is the PERFECT episode to demonstrate why she’s the ideal wife/partner for Ars. She’s not afraid to get dirty literally or figuratively. We saw her playing with the kids and not being too uppity about her dress getting dirty or looking down on anyone because of their birth status, but also how she handled negotiations with Pham at the tavern. If she’s not there, that deal doesn’t get made. Her scary yandere face awoke something in me 😩 Ars is a lucky guy, man.

I’m a lil curious about Pham tho. He said he abandoned his original name, did he abandon his gender as well or was that just a ruse to dress as a woman
Marinate1016May 26, 1:57 PM
May 26, 2:16 PM

Jul 2022
We're back to the usual pace of the series! And that's not bad, on the contrary, it's good, but with this, we shouldn't expect much action beyond politics for a few episodes. I feel a bit uncomfortable seeing the scene with Ars, Charlotte, and Licia. I don't think there's a need to give him a harem, and Charlotte looks much better with Rietz.

Licia is quite intimidating when it comes to defending Ars, although he should start managing his reactions better to be a better protagonist. Just my opinion.

May 26, 7:59 PM
May 2024
Reply to felixsifuri
Wow this episode sucked, why is Ars so infuriatingly helpless now... I swear for 80% of the episode he was like ヾ(;゜Д゜)ノ゙
@felixsifuri Of course that is. He comes from our world after all, what's more he has no special attack skills. It may be fiction, but a reincarnated protagonists who fears nothing after living a stressful salaryman life in Japan, just doesn't make any sense instead. Give him several more years working with these intimidating people and his personality will slowly change. A normal person would fear just facing a robber outside and this guy is dealing as the lord of an important family.
May 26, 8:02 PM
Apr 2022
Since he collected Pokemon (Humans), this anime is getting better and better episode by episode
May 26, 8:56 PM

Aug 2019
I couldn't help but smile watching this episode, I love Ars and Licia's relationship. Licia was obviously very fond of Ars, but it didn't make her a person who only cares about love.

Although it looks like a harem, I don't think Charlotte likes Ars in a romantic relationship. Seeing Charlotte also pulling Rosell to sleep together I feel she just likes them as a family in her own way.
May 26, 9:24 PM
Apr 2023
The code phrase should've been:
The moon is red.
The frenzy has begun.
There is little time.
May 26, 9:25 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to LegitPurpose
The code phrase should've been:
The moon is red.
The frenzy has begun.
There is little time.
@LegitPurpose Would have raised my score by one lol
May 26, 11:07 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
And this is why I always liked to wait to read the source until after I've watched the anime. I've been liking Aristocrat with Appraisal, and started reading the LN. And guess what - they've gone way off script

Still like the show, but definitely disagree with the directional choices of the anime
May 27, 7:42 AM
Apr 2023
Rosell talking like that is bringing about the a Rimuru-like vibe from him, especially since they share the same voice actress.
And talking about voice actress, it's also kind of funny that the voice actress of Asuna from SAO is voicing a trap in this anime adap 😂
May 27, 9:11 AM
Oct 2019
wow, what a beautiful boss, the episode was really cool and his fiancée appears more and more, the more I like her
May 28, 5:32 AM
Sep 2016
Was this EP outsourced? The animation quality drop is so jarring....
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
May 28, 10:06 AM
Mar 2023
Puts dagger to arss throat-"how you know it was me?Answer or ill cut your.."
...five minutes later...
"Arigato mazak san...for..."
May 31, 9:24 PM
Jan 2009
It took me 8 episodes to realize that Rosell is Rimuru. Sigh.
Jun 2, 8:04 PM

Nov 2023
Ayo, the leader of the Shadow is a trap1?!?!? Gahhdamn!!

ALSO NICE JOB LICIA PLEIDE!!! I LOVE YOU
Jun 3, 3:46 AM

Nov 2019
Ars goes back to town with Charlotte and we see that the kids that Charlotte took care of have grown and are living a better life. Licia meets Ars in town and she sees that he has helped the young orphans. It's good to see how we get to see them again and that Ars friends have crossed over into each other's backgrounds.

Ars is on his way to hire the former mercenary group with Rietz. Everyone bumps in when Ars knows the leader of the mercenary group when he's in danger lol

Licia is a dangerous person as well lol
Jun 3, 11:11 AM
Aug 2015
Garbage writing, garbage character development, fake characters
Jun 9, 7:04 AM

Jul 2017
The new generation of Lamberg with Ars, he may not be the same as his father, but he's at least going to work in the same effort.

With Raven's passing, the small community can't afford to look back, as is Couran trying to conquer smaller territories, forcing the council to act and recapture Perreina within the vast lands of Missian. This is something that Rosell and Rietz have picked up, but since they don't have much to go on, they need outside help. Meanwhile, the orphanage that Ars built to save the children living on scraps, it's nice that they've grown capable, which is also thanks to Charlotte. Licia is also here, though she's rather chilled with the orphanage kids, which is a good thing. Oh well, Ars getting all pushed around by Charlotte and Licia while forcing Rosell to sleep together with them, he's just too blessed with the girls.

Rietz managing to get the Shadow mercenary intel group to meet with Ars, it's a rather secretive meet where everyone is seen as a threat, even the man-waitress who was attending to them, who is the leader of the group, thanks to his appraisal skill. The interrogation of Rietz and Licia, the latter really proves why she deserves to be Ars's bethrothed with the mental capacity she has. Even by Ars addressing him as his old name of Mazak, him going by Pham, wins his respect enough to open to negotiations about Perreina.

Ars needs to grow to be more capable...
Jun 23, 8:31 PM

Jan 2011
This is episode was where I started to lose patience in the manga. He gets scared of every little thing that it becomes really annoying. And he's supposed to have reincarnated?? How?? I'm not saying he should be cold and calculating, but he should freaking at least be mentally stronger than his fiancé. And I did try being patient with the manga, but

I don't even know why I'm watching this after what I experienced from the manga. 😤
Jun 24, 5:36 AM

Mar 2013
Ars, you damn normie! 🥲
How could you sleep with two beauties in your bed...?! 😏
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 24, 11:54 AM

Nov 2019
A man, huh... can't trust your eyes anymore nowadays.
Jun 25, 10:08 PM

Feb 2019
ars is too pure, innocent and naive at times it's hard to take him seriously. good thing he found himself some pretty strong and reliable subordinates to watch his back.
Jun 26, 6:20 PM

Feb 2015
Perhaps the weakest episode so far.

Ars should by now learned and adapted, show a more serious demeanor, especially after that talk and experience with his father. But instead we still get the same Ars as if he was 7 years old. Stumbling and laughing through the world in full naivety.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5

46 by TechOtaku »»
Yesterday, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19

76 by Suginami85 »»
Jul 17, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12

43 by Suginami85 »»
Jul 17, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

54 by Suginami85 »»
Jul 16, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23

50 by nanajp »»
Jul 14, 4:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.