Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Cute episode, gotta love how Towa always tries to be more helpful around the house. On the other hand, Tsumugi keeps having fantasy thoughts in her head...seems like a recurring gag at this rate.

Noeru is best girl in this show imo. She has better chemistry with Shintarou. Tsumugi gets way too flustered around him even in this episode. She did manage to spend some time with her though.
Apr 27, 7:14 AM
Apr 2024
It's always the ending that makes you dissapointed.The episode was way too good but the post credit scene 🤮🤮
Why did she had to slap the mc
It always makes me angry how a certain girl in almost every good series treats the mc like trash.

Apr 27, 7:20 AM

Jul 2017
Shintaro's life with Towa has been steadily progressing for the better...and that's nice to see.

Tsutsumi has been trying to make heads and tails about Shintaro and his troubles with the mythical beings, even as she is the first girl to admire him and his headstrong personality. It's just bad timing that Tsutsumi had failed to make a move before Towa did, and now she relents on her regret. But thanks to her mother, Tstsumi can make a move, but she lost her words trying to bait Shintaro, which Shuichi helps out...even if for a moment, for a date. But as usual, Shintaro is fixated on the angels and yuki-onnas, and even more possible sides researching late into the night, she's always been that fascinated with him. But a rain forcing them to split ways, Tsutsumi is rather desperate, and helping out a kid with her offering him her umbrella even when he broke his, it totally became a couple thing, but the expiring donuts offer, really gave some good time to them both.

As to Shintaro handling Noel, he need not worry about her that much, and grabbing a convenience store ice cream, she is a yuki-onna, so even that feels cold to her. In fact, Shintaro is her first friend, that it feels surreal sharing a secret like the mythical, something that she only shares to the closest of friends.

Shintaro's kindness, leads to a harem. And a new angel kid...what's her temperament towards him like?
Apr 27, 7:51 AM

Mar 2021
Really cute episode Noel is just so cute especially seeing her so happy and smiling. That post credit scene was interesting Shintaro didn't deserve to get slapped.
Apr 27, 7:53 AM

Apr 2022
Best girl got the date she wanted, so I'm happy.
Apr 27, 8:21 AM

Dec 2021
Ah, finally, the title is slowly making sense, "Angel Included", with Towa being the angel, and I the "Studio Apartment", the apartment is a studio one. Now we just need to figure out what "Good Lighting" means.

Yeah, Tsutsumi sure loves donuts, Shintarou. Her favorite kind are the ones with a black hole in the middle. This guy is clueless. If it weren't for Shuichi, Tsumugi's little date with Shintaro wouldn't have happened. From the library to sharing an umbrella to enjoying donuts together.

Looks like the harem is expanding, not just with angels and yuuki-onnas, but baby angels too... lol. Shintarou gets slapped for... entering his own house. Poor guy, I feel for him.

Apr 27, 9:00 AM

Aug 2017
Reply to IzanaSolos
Ah, finally, the title is slowly making sense, "Angel Included", with Towa being the angel, and I the "Studio Apartment", the apartment is a studio one. Now we just need to figure out what "Good Lighting" means.

Yeah, Tsutsumi sure loves donuts, Shintarou. Her favorite kind are the ones with a black hole in the middle. This guy is clueless. If it weren't for Shuichi, Tsumugi's little date with Shintaro wouldn't have happened. From the library to sharing an umbrella to enjoying donuts together.

Looks like the harem is expanding, not just with angels and yuuki-onnas, but baby angels too... lol. Shintarou gets slapped for... entering his own house. Poor guy, I feel for him.
IzanaSolos said:
Ah, finally, the title is slowly making sense, "Angel Included", with Towa being the angel, and I the "Studio Apartment", the apartment is a studio one.
I mean I feel like the "Good Lighting" is because of his balcony, so he can get natural sunlight.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Apr 27, 9:01 AM

Aug 2017
Reply to Kanebr_7
It's always the ending that makes you dissapointed.The episode was way too good but the post credit scene 🤮🤮
It always makes me angry how a certain girl in almost every good series treats the mc like trash.

@Kanebr_7 I do agree that the pervert trend is kind of overused in anime but I will say I've been seeing it less these days

Apr 27, 9:01 AM

Aug 2017
Reply to Reecey91
Really cute episode Noel is just so cute especially seeing her so happy and smiling. That post credit scene was interesting Shintaro didn't deserve to get slapped.
@Reecey91 Some people haven't suffered through the ecchi harem anime of the late 2000s - 2010s and it shows

Apr 27, 9:30 AM

Apr 2021
Noelle's raw honesty and how seemingly comfortable she feels around Shintarou is so refreshing to see.

Getting slapped by entering his own home door takes this disgusting trope to an absurd degree, this is such cheaply written to force a conflict. And I'm pretty sure this unfair accusation will not get adressed in the next episode. Just thinking about this upcoming conflict makes me so mad.
Apr 27, 9:40 AM
Jan 2024
Sigh guess who kept zoning out during this episode....
Anyway, noeru is slowly becoming my favorite character along with towa! Girl is interested in reincarnation too, maybe i need my own noeru irl....
Apr 27, 9:49 AM

Jul 2016
Legit relieved they eventually got the donuts because wow, the wingman assist Tsumagi got from Shuuichi was massive. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he gets revealed to be a psychic or something at some point lol

It's funny how much effort Noel put into planning a simple walk home but man, her enthusiasm will never not be adorable.
Apr 27, 12:01 PM

Feb 2019
Towa is great, but it’s good to see the other girls getting some alone time with Shintaro. Tsumugi especially because ever since we found out she had a crush on him, she’s kinda just been watching the other girls hangout with him or listening to him tell stories about them.

S/O to Shuichi for setting it up so that Tsumugi and Shintaro were alone for the donut date. Wouldn’t surprise me if he turned out to be psychic or something lol. Tsumugi watching Shintaro take a nap in the library was adorable, as was her wanting to eat the donuts together despite the rain coming down hard. I hope we get more moments like this between them because I think she’s been underutilised

Last bit with Noeru was so cute too! Love how passionate she is about otaku stuff and you could tell how happy she was to finally have someone to share her passion with. She’s my best girl rn and so adorable. She’s getting better at controlling her emotions too. No crazy snowstorms in this ep.

Post credits scene annoyed me though because how tf you gonna slap someone for walking in their own house dawg 😭
Marinate1016Apr 27, 12:32 PM
Apr 27, 12:18 PM

May 2019
Shintaro with having 2 "dates" with 2 different girls, nice. Regarding the new short angel at the end, I have a feeling that Towa failed to tell her that she was living with a guy and of course the short angel is probably thinking Shintaro is taking advantage of her.
Apr 27, 12:50 PM
Aug 2023
Episode itself was good and had had good moments with Noel and Tsumugi. Noel and Towa are definitely best girl candidate for this show

Trh post credit scenes was annoying to be honest, I already know the direction this is going in but it feels so forced and unnecessary, My guy can't even enter his own house because some Angel decided to trespass into his balcony and somehow he's the pervert?

The little angel should be glad that Towa ended up on Shintaros balcony or else we already know what was gonna happen to her in episode 1 after she left his house
Apr 27, 1:01 PM
Jun 2015
Reply to IzanaSolos

@IzanaSolos
IzanaSolos said:
Now we just need to figure out what "Good Lighting" means.

it is a standard catch phrase in apartment marketing in Japan
they always promote which way the window opens as a plus point in apartment marketing

Apr 27, 1:30 PM
Jun 2015
Doraemon is in the heaven
Apr 27, 3:20 PM
May 2017
Reply to IzanaSolos

@IzanaSolos Can't we say Shintarou's life got enlightened?
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 27, 4:14 PM

Nov 2011
Are things going to keep going like this, with the MC not picking a route or sticking to one, so we can see some actual progress rather than these disconnected comedy, merry-go-round plots?
Apr 27, 4:15 PM

Oct 2017
Good to have more Tsumugi and Noel, they are both sweet. Was fun watching them. Also just when I was thinking not much Towa this episode, she appeared with a loli version of her who's voiced by Kuno Misaki as well. Should be fun.
Apr 27, 9:11 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Great Tsutsumi focused episode, at least that’s what most of it was about, despite her being the only human girl in the show I do really like her and I like her even more after this one. She may have struggled to make that donut date happen with Shintaro initially but she managed to stumble into it with the help of that childhood friend lad and got way more than she originally planned, including being able to see Shintaro sleeping and also walk under the same umbrella together, she really won in this episode.

It didn’t stop there tho, as Noel had a shorter bit which was also really cute, her friendship with Shintaro is very wholesome, and when she was talking about that anime I was thinking of “I Shall Survive Using Potions”, probably because I watched that one somewhat recently. And at the very end we got teased with a new loli angel girl who is already acting like she owns the place by slapping Shintaro in his own home, a rough introduction for her but I’m sure she’ll be fun.
Apr 28, 12:18 AM
Apr 2023
Tokumitsu is like living in a visual novel/bishoujo game. He just increased his affection points with 2 'target characters'.
And also, them going to the library just foreshadowed the two upcoming girls who are still not introduced yet. One is the shy bookworm girl and the other one the chuuni girl (when Tokumitsu said "if there are angels, there might be demons [and kappa] too")
Apr 28, 3:48 AM
Apr 2013
EP 5

Last time uh.
The room is quite small so i wonder. how long until the other girls barge in? hmm

So yeah, not much towa this ep
Though uhm
Post ed scene
Seems like the other little angel showed up. next ep is gonna be uh. interesting? hopefully not too much dorama.

Tsumugi seems to be in that weird spot where status quo and otherwise. Noel uhm. I'm really not sure what to say for now. Its weird isnt it. They're kinda like normal but not really.
The episode itself was a bit hmmm since we didnt have much towa, and it was really just a bit of tsumugi and a bit of noel.

Also how many times has mr mc walked in? I mean. I dunno man.

EDIT: How dahell did you guys guess that its
when she was barely on screen for a few seconds? Or did everyone just look up the credits?

Towa is still my favorite girl but I have to say that tsumugi and noel I kinda feel for them as well. Like I kinda want all of them to "succeed", but I'm not entirely sure how.
CocoaGalaxyApr 28, 3:54 AM
Apr 28, 5:42 AM

Feb 2019
CocoaGalaxy said:
EP 5

Last time uh.
The room is quite small so i wonder. how long until the other girls barge in? hmm

So yeah, not much towa this ep
Though uhm
Post ed scene
Seems like the other little angel showed up. next ep is gonna be uh. interesting? hopefully not too much dorama.

Tsumugi seems to be in that weird spot where status quo and otherwise. Noel uhm. I'm really not sure what to say for now. Its weird isnt it. They're kinda like normal but not really.
The episode itself was a bit hmmm since we didnt have much towa, and it was really just a bit of tsumugi and a bit of noel.

Also how many times has mr mc walked in? I mean. I dunno man.

EDIT: How dahell did you guys guess that its
when she was barely on screen for a few seconds? Or did everyone just look up the credits?

Towa is still my favorite girl but I have to say that tsumugi and noel I kinda feel for them as well. Like I kinda want all of them to "succeed", but I'm not entirely sure how.

Kuno Misaki is just recognizable af, my radar went off when I heard the first line.
mlem

Also read Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru (Bless Botan)
Apr 28, 5:50 PM

Sep 2023
MC be attracting all the chicks just by existing. They are all great but so far Noel is best girl!
Apr 28, 8:14 PM
Mar 2015
The harem is making progress All we need now is a kappa
Apr 29, 7:29 PM
Dec 2009
Kanebr_7 said:

I completely agree. Honestly, it’s a trope that’s long overdue to go 😒
May 1, 12:33 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yo all girls have a fair share amount of screen time with mc-kun, i guess. Tsutsumi and her donut-library date. She winning hard there. Noeru and her walk-after-school date. Cute pose at her end? Then Towa, well, the usual accompanying dinner date seems like a better place for both at the start. But damn, thought they might start introducing the four girl which already pretty obvious hinting about who's the next girl. A kappa girl, the one that loves cucumbers, a blue-haired girl. Alas, loli angel visited mc-kun one room, to create more girl trouble for our poor him. Loli angel please don't be so obnoxious smh...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 2, 5:38 PM

Oct 2022
The way Noel's facial expressions do a 180 flip every time she sees Shintaro is so cute.
May 5, 10:22 AM
Nov 2022
Come on Tsutsumi, you can do it!

Nah, it doesn't look like she's going to make it xddd
May 7, 12:28 AM

Apr 2015
I preferred Beelzebub
May 7, 11:04 AM
Mar 2022
No more interaction among heroines. Boring episode.
May 8, 1:11 PM

Oct 2014
Are we sure Noel isn't an angel as well? Coz esch time she smiles, I feel like in Heaven! > o <
May 31, 8:11 PM

Jan 2022
There's really nothing going on for Towa other than her cooking. Like she's a waste of space, truly. Damn, another ML who's parents left him to work abroad. That's rough.

Bro's chugging milk like its alcohol lol

Crazy how significantly better this anime gets when Towa isn't the main centerpiece.

I feel like Noel would have a lot of friends if she didn't push everyone away. It seems like so many people want to be friends with her but she just tells people to fuck off
This never updates so that's cool

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1

26 by Mr_Fudgee »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18

36 by LuisSV23 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11

30 by LuisSV23 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25

28 by matias067 »»
Jun 4, 9:07 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4

29 by cooldogmom »»
May 31, 8:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.