Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 17, 2023 3:20 PM

May 2021
https://wrongopinions.moe

Share your list, roast other's list, have a good time :)

What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
May 17, 2023 4:14 PM

Jul 2021
Calls me out for not rating anime, totally misunderstands why, has an attitude and is confident in its wrong answer, yes it's pretty awesome

Link because I can't get images to work right now:
https://wrongopinions.moe/opinions/wizdom224
May 17, 2023 7:38 PM

Dec 2020
i don't feel rating something higher or lower than normal is a wrong opinion, i'd rather be wrong than have a bland same as everyone common ratings. you've got to change something up every now and then to leave them guessing.

the site is kind of funny though
I like Közi a healthy amount.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This is no joke I'm really going to do it this time.
May 17, 2023 7:44 PM

Jul 2016
This motherfucking site really did just called me an NPC. 😭😭😭

May 18, 2023 12:30 AM

Jul 2022
wizdom224 said:
Calls me out for not rating anime, totally misunderstands why, has an attitude and is confident in its wrong answer, yes it's pretty awesome
Based and rating anime is a pain pilled.
May 18, 2023 12:39 AM

May 2023
best is a term that can't be absolute
May 18, 2023 2:50 AM

Jul 2021
It didn't even calculate my manga list and called me incorporeal, bruh

May 18, 2023 8:58 AM

Dec 2015
Let's see what happens.

Lmao it calls me out for not liking the monster of the week idea from jojo and the fact that I enjoyed less Naruto than others x), aswell as some other 10s/low rates.

May 20, 2023 4:15 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
DigiCat said:

Share your list, roast other's list, have a good time :)

It has the best users but big no when it comes to cyber security..

May 20, 2023 5:13 PM

Sep 2018
https://wrongopinions.moe/opinions/rohan121
Looking back I did not change my mind about any of these scores. Everyone does have their own taste, and it shows with watching lots of series.
My highlights are Kage no 2/10
A Silent Voice 3/10
Baka score +8000
Superficial and based
rohan121May 20, 2023 5:21 PM
May 20, 2023 6:57 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Theoretical weeb sounds about right honestly. I have way too many things in my PTW list. Though it called my takes awful, even though 3/5 were basically the same as the median score, and one of them was a meme, so I don't know if I trust it's judgment.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
May 20, 2023 7:14 PM

Jun 2022
lol. lmao even. cant handle my complex and sophisticated rating system.

LWA a 1?? i should move that to a 10 it was pretty good.
rian2May 20, 2023 7:27 PM
May 20, 2023 7:59 PM

Oct 2014
It called me a cheat and loner. How am I ever gonna recover from this. Not sure why it singled out me not liking Planetarian instead of an all-around evaluation.

May 20, 2023 8:19 PM

Dec 2016

I was being generous with Elfen Lied tho... ;_;

SoverignMay 20, 2023 8:42 PM
May 21, 2023 12:32 AM
Jul 2018
­­­­Probably not.­­­­­
May 21, 2023 11:24 AM

Mar 2023
^ the fact that you have a mean score higher than 1 surprises me.

Here's mine:
https://wrongopinions.moe/opinions/Frebby

β”€β”€β”€Λ‹ΛπŸ”ΛŽΛŠβ”€β”€β”€

π™±πšžπš›πšπšŽπš› πŸ’«

β”€β”€β”€Λ‹ΛπŸ”ΛŽΛŠβ”€β”€β”€
May 22, 2023 11:01 AM

Aug 2017
I like that this site is essentially just a pretentious twitter user lol.
Life is more pleasure than pain. You have meaning so long as you choose to. Everything matters to someone.
May 23, 2023 4:49 PM

Mar 2019
This is actually pretty accurate, ha. Although I stand by my opinion that the 3rd Eva movie, Code Geass, and especially Kampfer are bad. I hate Kampfer, I could go on about how it's my least favorite anime. I didn't realize I rated Baka and Test a 5 though, that is a pretty awful take. Also I will say that despite what this website says, I actually do enjoy ecchi, I just watch a lot of really trashy ones so I score them pretty low.
But I can't argue about liking boring slice of life shows. I'll get bored watching an action show or something but I'll watch 4 anime girls in highschool doing nothing for 24+ episodes and be completely entertained the whole time . Not even I understand it  :P

ueh my bbcode is not working today  :(
May 24, 2023 5:23 AM

May 2020
My results:

I guess this is an allright result (since I indeed know what I like and what I don't, duh), but I definitely wouldn't call this "the best site ever".
For one, I'm indeed not all that fond of most romance tropes (as they tend to delay to pair the prospective couple up on purpose), but the shows it chooses as examples, I scored them lower for reasons other than their genre, so yeah, that wasn't indicative at all.
And also me not liking the 2nd movie of a movie series as much as the first one (it was still good, just not as much as the previous movie) has nothing to do with any wrong orders or anything, so no idea where it got that from.
Jun 3, 2023 10:47 PM

Apr 2011
Here's mine.

https://wrongopinions.moe/opinions/MoonBunny9297

I think the "normie" thing is painfully accurate. My God! As is theoretical weeb.

Code Lyoko, we'll reset it all
Code Lyoko, be there when you call
Code Lyoko, we will stand real tall
Code Lyoko, stronger after all
Apr 17, 8:09 AM

May 2021
Time to revive this thread, my baka score has gone up :D

What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Apr 17, 8:55 AM

Jul 2013
It is not perfect. But it is alot better than the vast majority of websites.
Apr 17, 12:17 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013

Roast me for being too normie, roast me for liking avant-garde. Can't win.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Apr 17, 12:33 PM

Jun 2016
Called me a homophobe for disliking some crappy male idolshit. I take that as a compliment.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Apr 17, 5:22 PM

Jan 2014
wow, I got a really good laugh from seeing my results. Small brain section had me rolling. Thanks for letting me know about this site @DigiCat

Apr 18, 8:16 AM

Jul 2013
I think Deviant Art is better than this site.
Apr 18, 8:22 AM
Jun 2020
might change some lowers scores, but most i wouldn't change
Apr 18, 9:03 AM

Jul 2013
Yeah, this site is good. But it is dying in popularity imo.
Apr 30, 10:04 AM

Nov 2019
May 2, 9:25 AM

Jul 2023
I like romance, just not the ones it's talking about
May 2, 10:29 AM

Feb 2018

I don't like fanservice
I don't like romance
More ptw than completed
I like slice of life

Ya sounds about right, but i like plenty of fanservice and romance anime too

May 2, 11:01 AM

Jul 2013
It is better than 4chan and Reddit...which isn't saying much tbh...
May 2, 11:08 AM
Jan 2017
The Nsider Forums blew this outta here. So did the original YouTube before politics, as well MySpace. Now everything is filled with political agendas and the agenda is not for you it's for themselves.
May 2, 11:10 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to The-Nsider
The Nsider Forums blew this outta here. So did the original YouTube before politics, as well MySpace. Now everything is filled with political agendas and the agenda is not for you it's for themselves.
@The-Nsider and what makes you think this forum is any better???
May 2, 11:14 AM

Jul 2013
I enjoy watching anime whenever I am bored...
May 2, 5:52 PM

Oct 2022
Am i wrong? No... everyone else is cringe

May 2, 6:11 PM
Mar 2017
https://wrongopinions.moe/opinions/Suntanned_Duck2

Not a fan of how some forums allow image posting so eh the link is good enough.

I don't even watch mainstream/normie shows so it can't call me out on that the past few years of scores that don't exist. But then again not all acclaimed appeal to us all either anime fan or maisntream.

Fair call outs. But also I'm not going to appreciate every particular comedy anime, I don't care if slice of life are what they are (especially OVA ecchi ones short form shows) and well some series just aren't for me. Some Hentai tastes are what they are. Some dynamics/action scenes just aren't that appealing to the same people.

I haven't seen many sci-fi/fantasy in a while I just haven't cared to. I will say the site is pretty good to go yep this and that in different ways to call people out. XD It's well done I give them props it's well made to really annoy you but also give sometimes some fair point of yeah I know I do that. XD

I didn't care for some of those Hentai, I haven't finished some shows and scored them but also forgot I did. I'd have to remove them from my list or just remove the score.

Slice of life is fair. Also perspective shows sometimes are just 'good' trash. XD

Some OVAs suck, some put a good spin on the series, others are just fair OVAs.

Plastic Memories if it wasn't so eh of drama/eh of gags I'd put it higher. But nope after episode 5 it was the more eh show I'd ever seen and that was EARLY in my anime watching. It was my first original anime too, it didn't put me off them but it could have.

Gamers to me pushed the drama/romance too much and the gaming parts were just eh. I prefer Kimi to Pico Pico the manga (among other gaming/romance manga) over it for a reason but like that would get picked out by this site because no one cares about it/knows it exists in many cases.

I mean some 'bad' are just not that bad for visual novel to OVA adaptations. I still got what they were going for no matter how bad they were.

Plastic Nee-san I sat through it and just went why? I mean I sat through many seasons of Teekyuu and yeah they aren't great either but I still tolerated it more than Plastic Nee-san.

I remember Tsuki ga Kirei but I also remember hating parts of it. I put it to a 5 then a 4. I could change it to a 6 though. I could change many to dropped/on hold but I mean eh. Let me have my weird MAL formatting ok site. XD

Surprised it didn't jump me for Toradora or certain others (I did put 5 though which I mean it's half the anime I liked so I guess makes sense why I did at the time). To me after episode 11 or so, the drama focus just killed it for me. I don't mind drama shows but SOME like Toradora/3D Kanojo Real Girl just didn't do it for me. Why have a romcom/drama balance then go NOPE. I mean for the last few episodes/arcs sure but half the show. Nah.

I have a LOT of Plan to Watch or Read series so....... who cares. XD
Suntanned_Duck2May 2, 6:23 PM
May 2, 6:14 PM
Jan 2017
Reply to DesuMaiden
@The-Nsider and what makes you think this forum is any better???
@DesuMaiden
I said this site sucked. It was good. Now if you post a post that offends someone they hate you for it.
It's a difference between hate speech and speech that you hate.

Saying you like Trump they ban you, saying you like Biden and hate the Bible and disrespect our almighty God you are overlooked.
May 2, 9:30 PM

Nov 2019
Well, I'm used to the stuff I like not being liked by most people. But am I really a contrarian now? Lol.

KushnaMay 2, 9:33 PM
May 3, 11:49 AM
Jan 2023
https://wrongopinions.moe/opinions/Holy_Tenshi_sama
How the hell can I send pics?
At least I'm under 9k
May 3, 11:53 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to DesuMaiden
I enjoy watching anime whenever I am bored...
@DesuMaiden you don't update your list right?
Don't tell me you started animes with monogarari
May 3, 11:57 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to wizdom224

@wizdom224 it's impossible
0?
Unbelievable
May 3, 11:57 AM
Jan 2023
Reply to wizdom224

@wizdom224 it's impossible
0?
Unbelievable

More topics from this board

» why is r/anime such a bad subreddit! ( 1 2 )

necro_dancer - Oct 11, 2018

85 by DesuMaiden »»
4 minutes ago

» environment day

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

17 by DigiCat »»
11 minutes ago

» When did you first experience heartbreak in a romantic sense?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

15 by LoveYourSmile »»
22 minutes ago

» What is the point of participating in the community when the returns are negligible?

PostMahouShoujo - Jun 1

26 by LoveYourSmile »»
28 minutes ago

» Real Life Shipping: Have you ever done it or had it happen to you?

TheBlockernator - 3 hours ago

3 by kvandrada »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.