Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 27, 11:03 PM
Jun 2021
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 255 Discussion
Mar 27, 11:38 PM

Jan 2009
ok at least the repeated formula is now gone and we are back to teamwork fight against sukuna but sukuna now recovers his reversed cursed technique it seems so plot armor sukuna is back again

maki, yuji and choso are at least still alive
Mar 28, 1:10 AM

Jun 2020
idk how to feel about Gojo being a confirmed racist 😂

Mar 28, 1:32 AM

May 2021
money money green green
Mar 28, 2:08 AM

Jun 2019
it was such a fun chapter again this time around. Some funny moments here and there but overall very nice. Larue and Miguel are here to help and Maki and Choso are alive as well. I knew Maki wasn't done for. That's my girl.
Also, it was explained how Gojo was defeated by Sukuna, it was through a binding vow which he used during world slash. It was already predicted a long time ago but the official confirmation is nice to have.
Mar 28, 2:09 AM
Apr 2022
Best chapter in awhile, mostly because of Miguel
Mar 28, 3:17 AM
May 2021
Miguel breaking dancing fckn hell that was sick! Flashback w/ Yuta & Miguel in Africa!! At least now ppl r teaming up to fight , no 1 v 1s like DB lmaooo.
Mar 28, 3:39 AM
Dec 2023
One thing I’ll say is I hate how much plot armor sukuna has. I get he’s the strongest but it’s not done right everything just seems convenient for him imo, I just think that Gege wrote himself into a hole that he can’t get out of .
Mar 28, 4:26 AM

Jan 2009
gojo is racist and geto is in hell both info according to miguel
Mar 28, 4:45 AM
Jun 2023
Hvdy said:

I just think that Gege wrote himself into a hole that he can’t get out of .

This literally makes 0 sense. If he wanted sukuna to be defeated just like that he wouldn’t have him hitting multiple black flashes to regain cursed energy and his rct. He obviously has a plan so I don’t get why people keep saying he’s written himself into a corner. The ending is already set in stone so there is no corner only a end goal.
RicdumbMar 28, 4:55 AM
Mar 28, 5:11 AM
Dec 2023
Ricdumb said:
Hvdy said:

This literally makes 0 sense. If he wanted sukuna to be defeated just like that he wouldn’t have him hitting multiple black flashes to regain cursed energy and his rct. He obviously has a plan so I don’t get why people keep saying he’s written himself into a corner. The ending is already set in stone so there is no corner only a end goal.

But explain to me how gojo died wasnt him writing himself into a corner he made a character so strong that the only way he could kill him was an offscreen death , there is no way gojos six eyes did not see world slash
Mar 28, 5:17 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Hvdy
Ricdumb said:
Hvdy said:

But explain to me how gojo died wasnt him writing himself into a corner he made a character so strong that the only way he could kill him was an offscreen death , there is no way gojos six eyes did not see world slash
@Hvdy you also read the leaks right? This chapter literally said Sukuna used a binding vow, meaning it came out of nowhere, everything else would just be speculation such as Gojo thinking it would just be stopped by infinity so I wont get into it. If Gege wanted to put it on screen he could have. It was just a choice the author made.
Mar 28, 5:18 AM
Feb 2024
JUJUTSU KAISEN IS NOT JUJUTSU KAISEN ANYMORE BECAUSE NOW IT HAS BECOME SUKUNA KAISEN.
Mar 28, 7:08 AM
Oct 2021
Ricdumb said:
@Hvdy you also read the leaks right? This chapter literally said Sukuna used a binding vow, meaning it came out of nowhere, everything else would just be speculation such as Gojo thinking it would just be stopped by infinity so I wont get into it. If Gege wanted to put it on screen he could have. It was just a choice the author made.

there would still be a spark lil bro, even if gege has a plan, its badly executed and feels repetitive
Mar 28, 8:50 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to ASAPSHARAD
Ricdumb said:

there would still be a spark lil bro, even if gege has a plan, its badly executed and feels repetitive
@ASAPSHARAD yea call me lil bro when I addressed that gojo could still sense it, at least learn to read before you call people lil bro. Also you calling it badly executed is purely subjective so it has no value in the argument other than it being your own opinion.
Mar 28, 8:38 PM

Dec 2021
It's that time again for the customary build-up about the new character challenging Sukuna. Honestly, Miguel, I had no idea about your skills, lol. And of course, you have Yuji making his monthly appearance/attack as usual.

Looking forward to seeing Miguel getting defeated in the first 15 pages of the next chapter...

Mar 29, 2:01 AM

Mar 2021
Binding vow? Yeah sure. I will sacrifice something I never had before just to fire it off instantly this one time.

Basically Sukuna sacrificed fucking nothing. He still gained Strong Cleave but with more steps. Before he had no Strong Cleave so this is still a net gain. And the “chant + hand sign” debuff means nothing when fighting these non-Gojo enemies…

Remember, Sukuna somehow still hasn’t gone all out.

Offscreening Gojo will never not be a horrible writing decision.

Mar 29, 9:56 AM

Jun 2014
I liked the comedic dialogue involving Miguel but now this room temperature IQ fandom is jumping to the conclusion that Gojo is racist 🤦 almost as annoying as this fandom for some reason thinking Sukuna is a rapist when there has literally been no evidence to even imply this.

I feel like people forget that the scene in JJK0 where Gojo is whooping Miguel’s ass was entirely anime original. That scene didn’t do Miguel any favors, as people assumed he’d be some scrub who wouldn’t stand a chance in this fight. Sure, Sukuna is weakened, and I don’t expect Miguel to deal the finishing blow, but he showed in this chapter he’s clearly not one to be taken lightly. He literally survived a fight against Gojo, after all.

Glad to see Yuji, Maki, and Choso are back in the fight. No one stands a chance one on one so their only option is to use teamwork. Classic JumpJutsu Kaisen lol. They’re coming so close too, with 3 of Sukuna’s 4 arms incapacitated, but damn he hit a 2nd Black Flash. If he recovers his RCT after the 2nd BF like Gojo did, those arms and heart are getting healed and it’s back to square one.

Also, I’m glad we got confirmation on how Sukuna was able to fire off the slash that killed Gojo. He basically got caught off guard. Wait a minute….it’s almost as if that’s what I've been saying this entire time 😱 🤯 that information probably should have been included in that same chapter, that probably would have helped curb the “gOjO’s dEaTh wAs An aSsPuLL” allegations. Lmfao, who am I kidding, the people who have been whining nonstop for the past 20 chapters who have committed themselves to hating the rest of this series would have still called it an asspull, regardless of where Gege placed that reveal. JJK readers really never, ever beating the “can’t read” allegations.
thebrentinator24Mar 29, 10:04 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 29, 10:05 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Ricdumb
@ASAPSHARAD yea call me lil bro when I addressed that gojo could still sense it, at least learn to read before you call people lil bro. Also you calling it badly executed is purely subjective so it has no value in the argument other than it being your own opinion.
@Ricdumb Tbh there’s no point in arguing or trying to explain things, the people complaining are committed to doing just that for the rest of the series. Literally a detailed explanation of how Sukuna pulled the Gojo-killing slash off and people are still saying it’s an asspull. I’m convinced most JJK readers just read with their eyes closed at this point.

Mar 29, 11:22 AM
May 2022
Reply to Odabrani
Binding vow? Yeah sure. I will sacrifice something I never had before just to fire it off instantly this one time.

Basically Sukuna sacrificed fucking nothing. He still gained Strong Cleave but with more steps. Before he had no Strong Cleave so this is still a net gain. And the “chant + hand sign” debuff means nothing when fighting these non-Gojo enemies…

@AbsoluteCinema speaking of binding vows, why haven't any of the heroes used one? They sure as hell need them the most.
Mar 29, 11:22 AM
Jul 2017
Jailed said:

Generally speaking most Japanese don’t like any foreigners. Honestly there’s several countries that are like that as well
Mar 29, 11:43 AM

Oct 2017
As if their teamwork can beat the true protagonist that is Sukuna. Get wrekt haha.
Mar 29, 11:44 AM
Oct 2023
Jailed said:

he is not racist, he just said a common but wrong cliche about black people
Mar 29, 12:46 PM
Dec 2022
Gojo confirmed racism moment

CHOSO YUJI RAAAA MAKI
Sukuna both nerfed and buffed himself with the vows

black flash oh dear
Mar 29, 2:09 PM
Sep 2018
Sure, hype this shit over and over for the whole week and come back again with a disappoinment of how Gege reused the "killing a new challenger in one chapter by not doing it all-out" patterns, such a pathetic writing, smh
Mar 29, 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
Sukuna is so tired of Yuji at this point its wild, but Miguel was cooking something up fr.

Also 💀

Mar 29, 6:06 PM

Apr 2022
gojo ain't even try to deny the racist allegation there lol. yuji just had to jinx it for their team though. miguel was holding his own so that larue could get wrecked in his 1 chapter run this time and miguel in the next one, gege said let's stretch.
Mar 29, 7:42 PM

Jun 2021
Gege is hyping up another character through flashback.Let's see what happen next chapter.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Mar 29, 9:40 PM
Jan 2024
Hvdy said:
One thing I’ll say is I hate how much plot armor sukuna has. I get he’s the strongest but it’s not done right everything just seems convenient for him imo, I just think that Gege wrote himself into a hole that he can’t get out of .

Pretty similar stuff happened with Madara ahaha
Mar 29, 10:20 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to Hvdy
Hvdy said:

Despite not yet going "all out", Sukuna has already had to keep his heart beating with CE, and Yuji tapped into Megumi's mind and would have separated him from Megumi if Megumi was not depressed. Note that these modern sorcerers accomplished all this after Sukuna killed Gojo and Sukuna rejuvenated himself to his peak form.

They have been taking W's against Sukuna already and you really think that we wont see from Black Flashes from the good guy side? There is still so many options they have to beat Sukuna.

Mar 30, 2:00 AM
May 2021
Gojo lowkey racist
Mar 30, 2:27 AM
Apr 2023
gege, powerup yuji please
Mar 30, 5:54 AM

Oct 2018
AbsoluteCinema said:

You're missing the detail that he has to map the trajectory of the slash with his palm, meaning it's super easy to dodge since you will know where it's coming from before it even gets fired if you are aware of it. (Like Maki did a few chapters back) So it's a pretty big nerf despite everything, but yeah Sukuna is still getting glazed. 💀
Falling into the Romcom hole. Shonen still my favorite tho.
Mar 30, 5:55 AM

Oct 2018
thebrentinator24 said:
I liked the comedic dialogue involving Miguel but now this room temperature IQ fandom is jumping to the conclusion that Gojo is racist 🤦 almost as annoying as this fandom for some reason thinking Sukuna is a rapist when there has literally been no evidence to even imply this.

I feel like people forget that the scene in JJK0 where Gojo is whooping Miguel’s ass was entirely anime original. That scene didn’t do Miguel any favors, as people assumed he’d be some scrub who wouldn’t stand a chance in this fight. Sure, Sukuna is weakened, and I don’t expect Miguel to deal the finishing blow, but he showed in this chapter he’s clearly not one to be taken lightly. He literally survived a fight against Gojo, after all.

Glad to see Yuji, Maki, and Choso are back in the fight. No one stands a chance one on one so their only option is to use teamwork. Classic JumpJutsu Kaisen lol. They’re coming so close too, with 3 of Sukuna’s 4 arms incapacitated, but damn he hit a 2nd Black Flash. If he recovers his RCT after the 2nd BF like Gojo did, those arms and heart are getting healed and it’s back to square one.

Also, I’m glad we got confirmation on how Sukuna was able to fire off the slash that killed Gojo. He basically got caught off guard. Wait a minute….it’s almost as if that’s what I've been saying this entire time 😱 🤯 that information probably should have been included in that same chapter, that probably would have helped curb the “gOjO’s dEaTh wAs An aSsPuLL” allegations. Lmfao, who am I kidding, the people who have been whining nonstop for the past 20 chapters who have committed themselves to hating the rest of this series would have still called it an asspull, regardless of where Gege placed that reveal. JJK readers really never, ever beating the “can’t read” allegations.

Gojo isn't racist, he apologized literally the next panel and then began to give Miguel his respect
Falling into the Romcom hole. Shonen still my favorite tho.
Mar 30, 7:31 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to SSJ_King
thebrentinator24 said:

Gojo isn't racist, he apologized literally the next panel and then began to give Miguel his respect
@SSJ_King I know that but people on Twitter are taking that little comedic moment and making it out to seem like Gojo really is racist.

Mar 30, 8:04 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to thebrentinator24
@SSJ_King I know that but people on Twitter are taking that little comedic moment and making it out to seem like Gojo really is racist.
@thebrentinator24 Engagement,views and I'd win is basically jjk twitter. Liked you said gojo's death has been explained well but I feel it was unnecessary, madara and sukuna are in the same situation and I feel the former had iconic dialogues, better back story and motivations(at least till now).
Currently for me the manga is currently not as enjoyable as it used to be though I will be following it to the end tho.
On thing I agree with you is that gege mostly explains the fights/attacks well,this is what sold me to continue reading. That hakari vs kashimo fight is such a creative beauty and I was hyped as hell ,two maniacs going all out screaming.
Mar 30, 11:15 PM
May 2021
so much backstory like damn stfu
Mar 30, 11:33 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
good to see Maki again

hope my boy Yuta returns for the finale!!!
Mar 31, 8:27 AM
Feb 2020
The Suikuna Cycle
Mar 31, 8:43 AM
Jul 2018
gege trying to cancel gojo
killing him wasn't enough 😭😭
Mar 31, 10:31 AM
Oct 2021
Ricdumb said:

Its legit not subjective, because repeating the same predictable pattern for 20 chapters is objectively repetitive
Mar 31, 12:49 PM

May 2020
We're playing protag of the week. Under this, you hype a character one week with some cliche flashback and then treat them like a trash the following week, by simply killing them off.

Miguel's first week is done, so we know what will happen next chapter.

As for Sukuna losing against this teamwork.. that's never going to happen in this manga, he's "king of curses" after all.
Mar 31, 12:54 PM
Nov 2019
I can see now why Gojo and Geto were best friends.
Mar 31, 1:27 PM
Sep 2017
what is happening? I really can follow up anymore hahaha
Mar 31, 7:11 PM

Nov 2012
If anyone unironically thinks what Gojo said is racist, you seriously need a reality check.
Apr 1, 5:46 AM
Mar 2015
Sukena could be a problem even for Gojp
Apr 1, 8:05 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Jhaku
If anyone unironically thinks what Gojo said is racist, you seriously need a reality check.
@Jhaku And even if it was racist, Miguel checked him on the spot and Gojo apologized. It’s not like he doubled down on his “racism,” he owned up to it 💀

Apr 1, 4:26 PM
May 2021
SUPANIKA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 2, 8:55 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to Jhaku
@Jhaku
THIS. So sick of this community making up things out of nothing and starting drama.
Apr 4, 6:58 AM
Jul 2017
more sukuna cycle
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» “Jujutsu Kaisen ‘Shinjuku Showdown’ arc is at its CLIMAX

deg - May 30

12 by TommyTheWeeb139 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 27, 2022

39 by tcandy19 »»
Yesterday, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - May 22

123 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 31, 10:23 PM

» Do people really hate ch 261?

Khushal_v - May 23

30 by SSSTenshi »»
May 31, 11:18 AM

» A question about the Sukuna vs 1st finger bearer curse

BassMax - May 29

2 by BassMax »»
May 31, 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.