Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 21, 8:15 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Nekoburger

I love it when an anime ends with a positive message... ;-)

@Nekoburger Asaka explains that the most important thing for Yogiri is himself by using the assumption of Yogiri's killing power. It was funny because she used language that Yogiri could easily understand. I don't mind that and also like the ending of this anime.
Mar 21, 8:48 PM

Jul 2023
horrible. fun but a horrible waste of time

glad that is over
Mar 21, 9:04 PM

Jun 2020
You know, I don't hate this anime. Sometimes we need to deepen the story of the opponent and it will waste a lot of time and it feels like a waste because the author wants to end it easily. But if it is agreed, there will be a sense of dragging and criticism from the audience because poor animation will worsen the assessment of this anime.
It's like a double-edged sword and it's a pretty bad sword to use.

And this is my expression after following on-going when this anime finished. There is no satisfaction but a sense of pride for finishing it. Maybe it would be different even if I did it in a BATCH way.
Mar 21, 9:35 PM
Sep 2022
At first I wasn't even excited to watch it, after watching the first ep and I thought “it was awesome!” The protagonist is so good and the anime is funny and completely out of the box! grade 10!!!
Mar 21, 10:06 PM
Apr 2023
There goes one of the most random anime you'll ever see. This LN is basically a parody for all isekai and fantasy stories out there so no logic should be used when watching this, or let's say you just need the logic of 1 or 0 in this show (alive or dead, that is).
I guess it's time to switch to the manga adaptation now.
Mar 21, 10:17 PM
Jun 2019
that was a ride
quite refreshing story for sure
Mar 21, 10:43 PM

Jul 2014
This is a disaster.

Yet there is a good moment:

Dark God: Then Die.
Yogiri: No u.
Mar 21, 11:55 PM
Feb 2015
They really crammed a lot of setting changes and characters into 12 episodes. If this was DBZ this would be 60+ episodes with the same story...
Mar 22, 12:12 AM
Feb 2016
Fun ride tbh despite horrid animation and pacing. i dont mind this kind of trash isekai getting a season 2. its the kind of anime where you trn off your brain and enjoyed the comedy
Mar 22, 1:47 AM

Feb 2018
This random anime is finally finished lmao, and it looks like it's setting up for another season (I would be really surprised if it happens). This anime is just too random. Also by the way, did I mention this anime is very random and chaotic? No? Yeah, it's just super random lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 22, 2:18 AM
Mar 2014
Complete rushed is not good but overall I can accept this, I never take this series seriously

Sion feel helpless and that satisfying
the megane with wings got taken away, why he not dead, please die
the "divine king" girl, I expect her to be like hero that proper, but he escaped crisis with Yogiri help and scared and want to do something to Yogiri. damn she is politician not hero
now only Rick is the proper one
Mar 22, 3:02 AM

Jul 2020
pretty good for a show that doesn't take itself seriously, I've had my fun. the flaws are obvious but still, it was a nice way to kick back and kill some time
Mar 22, 4:25 AM
May 2022
I was kinda okay with the show so far except for the fact that he didn't kill Hanakawa, after all the sh*ts he has plotted and done. Yogiri was able to kill all the others for the reason that, they had killing intent on him, but were not able to kill Hanakawa who repeatedly and indirectly wanted to kill Yogiri. That made me hell not like the show.😤
Mar 22, 6:12 AM
Jul 2023
I think there's something chronically wrong with me bc I enjoyed this show way more than I think I was supposed to.
Mar 22, 7:28 AM

Jun 2008
This absolut sh*t show of an anime is finally over.

Don't know who thought being able to immediately kill the person in front would be funny but I didn't find it funny one bit.

3/10
Mar 22, 8:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn Mana, Sion, and the dragon girl really can not stand a chance. Well of fucking course they unable, so why bother? To make the story continues to whatever ends they meet. Sureee.

I like how at the end, Takatou just so clingy to Dannoura to the point they flyin, and then he sleep. Idk what's the matter with the chubby healer, but man, Hiro, please stop your annoying tsukkomi, okay? xd

Overall this is such a mess. Not the level of mess i dislike nor something i enjoy as well. So this the embodiment of averaging and pretty much alpha omega. Yes

Batgirl Dannoura/10
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 22, 8:07 AM

Jun 2016
atleast dannoura is the reason why i keep watching this shit till end
Mar 22, 8:42 AM
Mar 2020
MC really showed Sion who's the boss around these parts.
Mar 22, 8:55 AM

Jan 2013
what a ridiculously absurd anime....
Mar 22, 9:21 AM

Jul 2015
Last episode was good.The anime was rushed,though I hoped they would have included Celestial Foundation Eater plot,it really showed how big the cosmology of this series.Yogiri is really OP.

It was a fun ride.6/10 from me.

Mar 22, 10:00 AM
Jan 2024
cool quel banger !!!
Mar 22, 10:56 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to josiaheee
How did yogiri survive that nuke tho
@josiaheee He killed the shock wave of course ;-)
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Nov 2013
Shion really had no chance agains't him... i mean, no one does, that's the funny part of this story, just see how many he can kill without a chance of him losing

"we can't leave a monster like this roam free" ... believe me, letting him roam free is the best choice as he won't kill anyone who doesn't attack him first lol

that was interesting outfit by Dannoura while flying, why was that scene so funny wtf

that little sister asking him to marry her, strange scene but also funny

well, i gues they have their plan for what to do next, collect sage stones to go back home

another anime ended, it was a decent watch, nothing special, but funny to watch him just "die bitch" on anyone lol
6/10, i'd probably watch another season of this, it's an easy watch anyway
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 22, 12:35 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to JeruKs
@Nekoburger Asaka explains that the most important thing for Yogiri is himself by using the assumption of Yogiri's killing power. It was funny because she used language that Yogiri could easily understand. I don't mind that and also like the ending of this anime.
@JeruKs
Yeah, glad Asaka was never like "never use your powers again" type of cliche. Asaka knows that Yogiri will encounter many enemies and having his loved ones endangered, so naturally Asaka taught Yogiri to use his powers can help protect his love ones, while installing some value for life, rather than for mindless violence. I mean, if I was in Asaka's situation where I was kidnapped then I would be very mad, regardless of what sort of cheap justification the kidnappers make, and would be happy my kidnappers get killed. Asaka is a smart person to know that messy problems can't be solved with cheap methods, like talking, and Instant Death is the best option. In Sion's case, I would say dumb woman deserved her fate with Yogiri using Instant Death to install FEAR on her, good punishment for the girl's previous mindless violence; because Sion was given so many danger signs, with Aoi Hayanose's trauma being the biggest warning, I never understood why Sion decided to personally meet Yogiri while still likely under the impression she was "invincible," Meh.

Thankfully this anime never had a Sakura Sakurakouji (Code:Breaker), Haru Glory (Rave Master), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), or Recca (Flame of Recca) rip-off with characters spouting their endlessly unrealistic platitudes; it would be very hard for our main character to use his powers when having excessively idealistic idiots near him.

Anyway, I wonder if Yogiri's power has the ability to kill Cancer or Pandemics. His powers would be very revolutionary.

Notably, I am surprised the plot armor that Haruto Ootori/Consultant has, to survive a "nuke." What sort of evil plans the author has for him? Glasses characters are often the most evil and hard to deal with. IF anything, the Consultant gives the Light Yagami (death note) vibe in the negative sense.
Mar 22, 1:05 PM

Sep 2021
Well, that's an anime.
Had some fun watching it but don't think it's rewatchable.
In the end, nothing can hurt Yogiri like at all.

The giant fish probably will be OVA huh?
They do some setup for S2 for some reason.

6/10, it's pretty bad on the runtime but still watchable since the art style is good, and has some good jokes.
Mar 22, 1:27 PM
Aug 2023
maybe I wanted more finaly final episode...
Mar 22, 1:30 PM

Jan 2014
> Me the big bad appears to throw the world into darkness and th...
> Die.

That's the anime, that's it. Can't say it's misleading because it gives to the audience what it advertises but I feel like there should have been more. It was funny at first but got old fast and most people probably watched it cause of Tomochika's reactions to the whole chaos. Meh/10.
Mar 22, 2:23 PM
Apr 2021
Yes Sion got what she finally deserved ngl I didn’t feel one bit bad for her that bitch is sadistic asf for that whole battle Royale shit so I’m happy she’s gone😄

Haha Risley getting rejected and being jealous of Dannoura bc Yogiri was sleeping on her lap and the blonde girl blushing was jokes as well🤣

What a fun stupid funny ass anime this was and as much as I enjoyed it and loved watching this every Thursday I cant give this show anything above a 7/10 man it was just so trashy that I cant overlook that fact but the fact it was trashy and all over the place is what charmed me tbh so this gets a solid 7/10😆👍🏽

Hope we get a season 2 with better pacing and better animation tbh the art was good but the animation needs a touch up that’s all🙌🏽
Mar 22, 7:48 PM

Sep 2023
I really liked the beginning of this show despite the isekai tropes but the pacing got really really bad in the second half and there was just not enough context for everything that was happening, it all just felt very random. I enjoy Yogiri character and don't mind the fact that he is totally OP but I would give this season a 6/10 in the end.
Mar 23, 1:11 AM

May 2012
Contrary to everyone else here, i really liked this anime.

It was refreshing how the MC would kill anyone who directly opposed him without crying every time or being a psycho.

I liked how in the last episodes, Yogiri was show to be way stronger than simply a guy with an insta-kill ability. I thought he would have trouble against certain things like falling down from high places and stuff, but...he just kill any threat even if's something not alive (the "kill the momentum" part was funny).

I would watch a S2 for sure.
I despise woke people.
Mar 23, 3:14 AM
Dec 2021
Amazing anime! Hope for season 2!
Mar 23, 4:03 AM
Apr 2020
Yogiri serial killer count this episode: 2+1 dark god
Final seasons 1 Yogiri serial killer count total: 69+50 immortal vampires+ 2 dark gods + 100 dark spawn
My goodness, was expecting more tbh
Mar 23, 5:21 AM

Feb 2021
The last boss get killed so easily by saying die XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 23, 5:45 AM
Sep 2021
it was very good for what type of anime it waas trying to be
Mar 23, 8:29 AM

Jul 2015
I didn't realise manga is better than anime because it's not noisy. If this is visual novel, I would've straight up lower main heroine voice and mute that fat character voice.
Mar 23, 8:37 AM
Jun 2021
meh, I expected every freakin' kinds of comments about this show. suckas hated this, isekai no brainers like me enjoyed this, I gave it 10/10 as usual.

btw, famous VAs working on throw-away or almost throw-away characters is a big hit for me.
Mar 23, 10:02 AM
Apr 2023
how much of the manga did it cover??
My candles:
Mar 23, 1:52 PM
Aug 2017
Reply to Lightning_Hokage
how much of the manga did it cover??
@Lightning_Hokage The manga only goes up to somewhere in the middle of episode 10 I think so the anime's already ahead of it. It covered 4 out of 14 of the light novels.
Mar 23, 2:10 PM
Apr 2023
ahh ok, thx [Character limit]
My candles:
Mar 23, 3:02 PM

Dec 2009
Beating an elder god with a "no u".

Absolutely batshit... Damn i hope there is more of this in the future. What a blessed pile of garbage.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 23, 9:58 PM
Jul 2012
nice relaxing anime to watch. 23.5/10
Mar 23, 10:34 PM
Jul 2021
Not the most satisfying ending in light of what the show already did in its first 11 episodes, but still adequate. Not sure if I will watch the 2nd season (if there is ever going to be one), but generally I had fun with Season 1.
Mar 24, 2:39 AM
Aug 2015
I enjoyed the LN/Manga but the anime was way too rushed which ruined it overall.
Mar 25, 12:05 PM

May 2015
I'm genuinely surprised thats how Shion dies. I thought Shion would be the entire series' main villain who wouldnt get taken down until the very end of the Light Novel. Apparently not. Well we cant expect epic/graceful deaths in a show where everyone goes *flop*.

This was quite a fun watch. The concept is like One Punch Man but even more overpowered and the romance between the main two was my favourite part. They're really cute.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 27, 2:52 PM
Jan 2024
What a silly show!
Mar 27, 7:52 PM

Feb 2019
please tell me there's a second season. i kinda wanna follow in their adventure. and risley's jealous coz takatou's way too familiar and comfy with dannoura lol
Mar 27, 8:00 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to DarknessReality
I'm genuinely surprised thats how Shion dies. I thought Shion would be the entire series' main villain who wouldnt get taken down until the very end of the Light Novel. Apparently not. Well we cant expect epic/graceful deaths in a show where everyone goes *flop*.

This was quite a fun watch. The concept is like One Punch Man but even more overpowered and the romance between the main two was my favourite part. They're really cute.
@DarknessReality

She will
Mar 28, 5:09 AM
Mar 2012
started bit annoying with too much cast that die too quickly, but eventually found its groove. liking how the multi plotlines chaos kept momentum up.
Takatou, Dannoura & the main group at least are funny, with occasional cool fights.
Mar 29, 5:12 AM

Oct 2008
i hope this gets S2, i really enjoyed this! haha!
5/5!
7/10.

Mar 29, 8:33 AM
Apr 2023
It is a nice anime. It ended sooner than I expected. I'm looking forward to the second season.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Dub Release

JSeanaY - Yesterday

6 by Kreshre »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18

86 by Kreshre »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8

57 by Shaww »»
Jul 15, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1

48 by waldy713 »»
Jul 10, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14

47 by adbeaver »»
Jun 20, 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.