Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 8:07 PM
Jan 2022
Well, that's it. We had our remaining questions answered and got to see a beautiful, yet such a bittersweet conclusion. I could feel my heart sinking down as I saw the last panel. Yes, this has indeed been a story the two of them were writing together.

What a ride it was. I feel honored to have been a part of it. My deepest gratitude to Yuama-sensei for sharing this story with us and I look forward to her next work as well.
Jan 18, 2:05 PM
Apr 2022
If I’m being honest, I enjoyed the story but can’t say I consider these types of stories especially inspiring. I would rather the story took place AFTER Kaori’s passing. It could be about Shizuku mentoring someone else that is going through the same things she has gone through. We could see her help someone the way Kaori helped her, all the while getting flashbacks of everything that happened between Shizuku and Kaori. By the end, we can see the change of heart in the person Shizuku helped, and the ending would be a lot more uplifting. This type of ending is just bittersweet, and leaves Shizuku’s future a bit uncertain. Kaori’s end was also foreshadowed heavily which pretty much became redundant at times since the a lot of the focus revolves around the pain of losing someone. I know it is realistic, but I think for someone that has gone through that sort of pain, they don’t need a reminder of what it feels like from a fictional story. As for people who don’t know what it’s like to lose someone, I think the shock is a much greater lesson to learn than the trauma. At any moment, the people we care about could pass from some unforeseen reason. I guess I am nitpicking at this point. I enjoyed this story, but if I’m being honest it has been done before and I don’t see myself rereading it. The majority of the story becomes extremely depressing towards the end. I think if it would’ve taken place in Shizuku’s future where she helps someone else, I would enjoy rereading the story.
thunderkitten13Jan 18, 2:08 PM
Jan 18, 4:28 PM
Jan 2020
where do I read this chapter? everywhere I look, it says it's completed with 31 chapters?
Jan 21, 12:18 AM
Oct 2019
Man.... oh well, i kinda expected this ending ngl. Overall,, it was a good ride.
Jan 21, 12:34 AM

May 2023
This chapter was a great conclusion, I can't say I was surprised by the ending but the feels hit me just right
Jan 21, 1:18 AM

Oct 2015
Who's cutting onions? I swear I'm not crying, there's something in my eye.
Tired, always tired!
Jan 21, 3:10 AM

Jan 2021
Its a terrible day for rain.

Beachte diesen Satz nicht, du kannst ihn eh nicht lesen, falls doch herzlichen Glückwunsch, du kannst lesen.

This set was made by viraat.

Jan 21, 3:10 AM
Jul 2020
Man even tho i expected this ending it still hurt :( Im not crying at all!! You are!!
Honestly such a beautiful story
Why yuri mangas are allergic to happiness
Jan 21, 4:04 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Inevitable ending but tragic nevertheless. Still, for the kind of story this wanted to be, it is fitting and beautiful for what it is

Honestly this was one of the best yuri manga I've read, albeit more for the emotional aspect than the romance per se
Jan 21, 4:24 AM
Feb 2022
Life is good, we’ll live for Kaori
Jan 21, 4:45 AM
Nov 2017
These last 2 chapters have inflicted insurmountable psychological damage upon me, I only needed to read the title before starting to tear up again.
Jan 21, 6:46 AM
Mar 2018
Such a perfect short manga, just the right amount of chapters to make a good story and also kinda makes sense given how serious her condition was. Her saying sorry she won’t be able to grow flowers with her really hit me though
Jan 21, 7:43 AM
Dec 2023
first time i really cried with media. 10/10
Jan 21, 10:19 AM

Mar 2015
Predictable ending, and the letter after death trope is a little worn out too. Despite that it was a really good ending that wrapped up the story nicely. The length of the manga really hit the sweet spot too.
My lists are way out of date...
Jan 21, 10:19 AM

Mar 2015
Predictable ending, and the letter after death trope is a little worn out too. Despite that it was a really good ending that wrapped up the story nicely. The length of the manga really hit the sweet spot too.
My lists are way out of date...
Jan 21, 10:23 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to FuriousSpider
where do I read this chapter? everywhere I look, it says it's completed with 31 chapters?
@FurrySpider17 you can read the chapter if you download manga reader in the play store for free.
Jan 21, 10:45 AM
Sep 2020
This manga broke my heart into many pieces, if it ever gets fully adapted I don't think I could handle watching it (yet I want it to get an anime so badly).
Can't say I'm a fan of tragic lesbian romance, but in this case it's been a predictable outcome for probably half if not more than half of the chapters presented, so at least there was enough time to brace myself.
Overall I enjoyed this painful, bittersweet ride. 9/10
Jan 21, 2:08 PM
Mar 2021
verri said:
first time i really cried with media. 10/10

Watch or read “I want to eat your pancreas"
Jan 21, 3:20 PM

Mar 2008
The irony of reading the final chapter from a hospital bed. . .
Jan 21, 7:01 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to thunderkitten13
If I’m being honest, I enjoyed the story but can’t say I consider these types of stories especially inspiring. I would rather the story took place AFTER Kaori’s passing. It could be about Shizuku mentoring someone else that is going through the same things she has gone through. We could see her help someone the way Kaori helped her, all the while getting flashbacks of everything that happened between Shizuku and Kaori. By the end, we can see the change of heart in the person Shizuku helped, and the ending would be a lot more uplifting. This type of ending is just bittersweet, and leaves Shizuku’s future a bit uncertain. Kaori’s end was also foreshadowed heavily which pretty much became redundant at times since the a lot of the focus revolves around the pain of losing someone. I know it is realistic, but I think for someone that has gone through that sort of pain, they don’t need a reminder of what it feels like from a fictional story. As for people who don’t know what it’s like to lose someone, I think the shock is a much greater lesson to learn than the trauma. At any moment, the people we care about could pass from some unforeseen reason. I guess I am nitpicking at this point. I enjoyed this story, but if I’m being honest it has been done before and I don’t see myself rereading it. The majority of the story becomes extremely depressing towards the end. I think if it would’ve taken place in Shizuku’s future where she helps someone else, I would enjoy rereading the story.
@thunderkitten13 mannnn wtf idk if my replies r working the storm is ruining my wifi LMAOOO I see what u mean tbh that’s ur opinion tho and does sound inspiring personally I love sadness
Jan 21, 7:02 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Quintessence
The irony of reading the final chapter from a hospital bed. . .
@Quintessence omg get well
Jan 21, 7:06 PM
Feb 2020
I just fuckig bawled my eyes out for an hour and it’s 3AM FUCKKK.. cried sm and idc that it has already been seen, it was amazing and I loved it. My gacha life 12 year old self in the past would want everyone to die LOL

CLASS TMR and just finished another yuri but yk what yolo i love yuri and this manga is so sad imma make my friend read it and say it’s happy and im also gonna reread it when i buy physical AHH
Jan 23, 1:30 AM

Dec 2014
Chapter 1 was the same scene as the last chapter, so we knew how it was gonna end...but still I was hoping for some better twist. In general it was a nice story with bittersweet ending.
Jan 24, 3:01 PM
Aug 2022
Everything was perfect
Jan 28, 6:45 AM

Feb 2007
Such a beautiful ending. ^_^
Feb 4, 2:09 AM

Apr 2020
This is a masterpiece.
Feb 5, 6:01 PM
Sep 2014
Last hope for this manga to have an anime
https://anime-japan.jp/en/activities/ajranking/
Vote number 13
Also, is there any way to see the rankings from previous years?
Edit: For example, if there are 3 sisters in the house with 3 different e-mails but only 1 computer, can they vote 3 times (using an anonymous tab)?
Feb 18, 2:04 AM
Jun 2016
The final chapter tied up loose ends, and capped off a predictable yet heartwarming story. 7/10 I loved it.
Mar 1, 7:53 AM
Dec 2021
I haven't cried this much in a long time. It might be cliche but in my eyes this manga is a masterpiece.
Mar 1, 12:04 PM
Handler One

Jan 2023
I’m not crying… I’m not…

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Mar 4, 4:58 PM
Sep 2022
Ni me di cuenta de como estaba llorando... dms triste el manga, pero bueno... 😞
bluntaba_sakuraMar 16, 5:58 PM
Mar 30, 1:18 PM

May 2021
Predictable but sad ending nonetheless
Inhales oxygen
Apr 14, 11:37 PM
Feb 2021
Their reason to keep on living was each other... KMS 🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭
I can't go on and bear this, I'm nigh throwing up from sheer agony.

Will there be an anime adaptation? Jeez louis the worldwide pain it'd cause.
Apr 26, 4:13 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
That was a beautiful story. Pretty sure I teared up for like 10 straight chapters there in the end. An easy 10/10 for me and it is going into my favourites, as well. I think this is the most I have cried while reading a manga. A couple others were close.

An impressive work especially considering the reader knows what is ultimately going to happen, but it still doesn't hurt the impact of the moment. I felt all of it and knowing it was going to happen brought more to the table than not knowing, tbh. It helped add emotion to every chapter as I closed in on the conclusion. It was brutal, but I loved it.
May 30, 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
this shit made me so fucking sensitive everytime i see a panel of the final chapters i want to cry ijashjashfjazjczxcknlzxcmklzx
Jun 29, 12:51 PM

Feb 2021
yeah this just might be one of the greatest manga ive ever read
Jul 3, 4:07 AM

Aug 2019
didn't think id love this manga this much when i started reading it yesterday, the only gripe i have with it is shizuku fully understanding that any moment might be her last with kaori and still even after the final time she awoke from a coma before her death shizuku texting her right next to her bedside, she doesn't say i love you right there and then, she could've still sent the end of the novel to her on phone that night, still got the same letter from kaori after her death, but at least the previous chapters making shizuku realize that kaoris remaining time is less then limited could've said the words right there in front of her

outside of that minor issue, the i love you scraggly written with the tear stained pages in the letter to shizuku was masterful

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata Chapter 19 Discussion

a2dfjk1 - Feb 17

2 by BaboonHawk »»
Sep 18, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata Chapter 1 Discussion

Liddo-kun - Jun 11, 2021

5 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 9, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata Chapter 31 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Jan 2

20 by KingYoshi »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata Chapter 30 Discussion

luinthoron - Oct 30, 2023

8 by KingYoshi »»
Apr 26, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata Chapter 29 Discussion

luinthoron - Oct 1, 2023

5 by KingYoshi »»
Apr 26, 3:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.