Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 9 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 30, 2023 5:28 AM
Jun 2021
This anime gets worse episode by episode. The premise was actually good, but they sacrifice plot for pure fan service and push harem without any background. This is so medium that makes me feel that is bellow it.
May 30, 2023 6:15 AM
Jan 2023
BetaMaleUltra said:
THIS ANIME IS SO SHIT I HATE IT SO MUCH BUT I ALSO LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAAUUGGGHHHH

Agree lol i always laughing at the cringe scene
May 30, 2023 6:32 AM

Mar 2013
That was quick. MC gets to have another girl in his future harem... lol

Off-topic:
That's why Kirito>This MC because...

End of Off-topic.
CrazyButNot4UMay 30, 2023 6:35 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 30, 2023 6:49 AM
Sep 2020
can't comment on how close it is to the LN. Translated only went up to last episode, but so far it's been fairly close. I very much am enjoying this show, it's got a uniqueness that's somewhat refreshing to the genre. it's written by the fruits of evolution author, so if it seems a bit weird at times, there you go.

on a side note, if you don't like the show, which you're well within your rights to do, please stop complaining. we're over 3/4 of the way through the season I presume, just drop it if you don't like it
May 30, 2023 7:19 AM
May 2020
the throw would only count as a goal if the goalie touched the ball on the ball as he saved it or if it was deflected by another player. anyways, luna and lexia befriending each other is nice
May 30, 2023 8:14 AM
Feb 2022
still like this show it is fucking good
May 30, 2023 9:38 AM

May 2018
Luna is the cutest assassin UwU )/ I want her to target me next
May 30, 2023 1:46 PM

May 2015
I'm glad that this episode focused on the isekai but Yuya still hasnt left this forest. I also get the feeling next episode will mostly be normal world stuff. 

That ending part was pretty funny. Its nice that he doesnt know the rules of football so he's just asking questions. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 30, 2023 3:45 PM

May 2020
taking an assassin as bodyguard is beyond naive, it's suicidal
The death of a man is a horrible thing; the death of a million is statistics.
May 30, 2023 3:54 PM

May 2020
astralkill00 said:
That was quick. MC gets to have another girl in his future harem... lol

Off-topic:
That's why Kirito>This MC because...

End of Off-topic.
Kirito is the worst by axiom.
The death of a man is a horrible thing; the death of a million is statistics.
May 30, 2023 4:37 PM

Feb 2015
DV1985 said:
on a side note, if you don't like the show, which you're well within your rights to do, please stop complaining. we're over 3/4 of the way through the season I presume, just drop it if you don't like it
Honestly the only reason I'm still watching this is that I am constantly impressed at how good the author is at pulling bullshit out of his ass to write this story lol. I mean I know this is bottom of the barrel anime so I'm not expecting a lot, but even then I've seen the most trashiest anime and manga manage to put together a better story than this. It's so bad that it's actually entertaining to see how much of a trainwreck this will become.
May 30, 2023 5:25 PM
Nov 2018
-Wow, your teleportation magic shatters everything we know about our world! But never mind, I won't mention it again. Also, it would lead to war for some reason that I won't explain - lucky you don't ask about that statement.

-Lexia in our world in the 19th century: "You've discovered something called electricity? That's amazing! Changes everything! So don't tell anyone that it exists. I'm sure no one else can discover it now."

-"And someone like me is not worthy to stand beside a light such as yourself." But trying to kill her is fine.

-Hey Luna, you tried to kill me, you're that infamous assassin, and you just said that you'll be killed if you don't off me. But I'll take a bath with you all alone. And sleep in the same bed.

-Yuuya: "You've been killing lots of people, huh? But you're a pretty girl who I like hanging out with, so it doesn't matter." Good thing she wasn't a middle-aged man, then she'd have to face justice.

-Implimenting some kid-level romance by feeding the assassin, there you go.

-Let's leave the bodyguards for the entire night without telling them where we went. They'll just stand on the road paralyzed after the last scene they were in.

-Yuuya needs one new prize per episode, so he gets a magic pig with healing powers. Why? No reason, it just appears and is tamed automatically. And he won't let it go. Next up, here's a billion dollars in a bag.
HegarMay 30, 2023 5:38 PM
May 30, 2023 5:29 PM
Nov 2018
CorayyAnime said:
Chanzai said:
Fuck the MC! Fuck the Show! This is Bullshit! I can't stop cringing!

why are you so angry? Drop it and stop wasting your time.
Because he likes the concept but not what they've done with it. Same as me. And when you like the concept you want to keep watching when you've started, to see it finished.
May 30, 2023 6:22 PM

Dec 2017
Kinda cringe at many points
GolemGold said:
I don't like mainstream animes *<*
May 30, 2023 6:39 PM
Mar 2023
In short, they evangelized the Moon and now she is part of Lexia's personal guard, the two of them semi-confessed to Yuya and became love rivals, then Yuya gets a wild boar that looks like the typical pet healer in the mmo that is very broken and to finish we are coming up with a bow from a school festival or sports competition.
PS: The scene of Yuya scoring a goal from goal to goal with an arm kick instantly reminded me of when Takeo Gouda does the same in Ore Monogatari!!!, Sublime hahaha
May 30, 2023 7:18 PM
Aug 2021
hmm..Don't jump and start holding other girls boob like a pair of balls out in the open at the soccer field
May 30, 2023 7:31 PM
Nov 2022
What kind of person hires the murderer who tried to kill her? Well, they did it here ._.
May 30, 2023 9:56 PM
Jul 2019
Regardless of how generic and self-insert this show is, I do like how assertive and active Lexia is as a character. She's got a clear and proactive personality which is pretty endearing.
May 31, 2023 2:35 AM
Nov 2021
This episode was peak stuff
especially the last football part 😉
May 31, 2023 3:23 AM

Dec 2018
@Jbhannibal67  lol thank you! been a long time since i watched that masterpiece.
May 31, 2023 4:22 AM
May 2023
yuuya soo freaking hottt!!! hes soo strong and powerful and his friend KNIGHTT IS ADORABLEEE!!!!
May 31, 2023 4:25 AM
Jun 2021
So far, it's one of the best anime this year. It has very good animation, a good story, and it doesn't rely too much on isekai tropes. The fact that the protagonist lives in two different worlds is handled very smoothly. I love it.
The approach to the characters and their personalities is interesting. Also, the background music is a perfect fit with the actions.
May 31, 2023 9:38 AM

Jul 2022
The music is nice in this one, and the animation is pretty.
May 31, 2023 3:03 PM
Jul 2022
extremely mid! MC is too strong. There is no room for character development. boring
May 31, 2023 3:04 PM
Jul 2022
@phantomfandom LMAO true
May 31, 2023 7:35 PM

Feb 2021
Once again, I find myself watching this instead of watching stuff like Love Live (which i need to catch up on)... I still have zero idea what's going on because I'm so bored while trying to watch it. So much for being a masochist.
Jun 1, 2023 12:17 PM

Jul 2020
he just gained a new cute companion! I like this episode and that goofy moment near the end was pretty good.
Jun 2, 2023 3:50 AM
Apr 2013
EP 9

Animelist says there's total of 13 eps, so 4 more to go, I mean due to the episodic nature anything could happen really, at least lexia finally got some screentime. I'm kinda sad though.

Random thought I had, since yuya's house is pretty empty(?). Plus its not quite the same, or is it?
Jun 2, 2023 12:45 PM

Jul 2017
Princess Lexia and Luna: the princess and her assassin, with Yuuya's good graces, shares her backstory of her being an orphan, trained to become an assassin from someone in the Dark Guild, and eliminate Princess Lexia on sight. However, rather than killing her, letting her be alive and protecting her from the Dark Guild matters more, and since Lexia won, Luna is under her command...from the one thing that commands the better of him: his portable bath. And since they are on the topic of love and romance of all things, Lexia has to declare war on her for Yuuya's affection. Too bad that Lexia can't really do anything other than fight, and it's a "whatever it takes" fest to earn his credibility.

Revealing Luna really is bad, and that puts her in danger...temporarily. Too bad that Yuuya still has IRL plans and can't quite go to the palace soon, though Luna sure did leave him with a kiss, pushing the war for love further when they meet again. The open-air bath of Yuuya and Night...and another pig-like monster Mouju he names Akatsuki, and with loose time, barely makes it back to school with the ball-hame competition. One good thing about Kaede is her big boobs that Rin always teases her with, and Yuuya is just OP at whatever he does, plain skill.

Boring doesn't overstate this show, it's ridiculous and ludicrous.
Jun 2, 2023 2:17 PM

Jul 2022
oh assassin try to kill me? guess this means i get another bodyguard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 2, 2023 5:13 PM
Jun 2019
This episode made me drop this BS show. Such a waste of potential
Jun 3, 2023 5:50 AM
Apr 2018
We see lunas backstory, kinda cliche but allright i guess. So from assassin to bodyguard, lexia and luna really upgraded the roles lol. Then they upgraded it further to love rivals after discussing their feelings. Luna already taking the lead with the cheek kiss. 
I forgot to mention but i love how they drew luna's eyes, its the best one so far imo. 
We have another good boy with our red piggy akatsuki, looks cute but not as cute as best boy night. His skills were interesting, wonder what else he can do. 

Kaedes boobs getting groped has become just common now, also sports festival coming up where yuuya is gonna jaw drop everyone else again like he did today in soccer.
Also Scary lady from the entertainment company is back, wonder if we will see miu back now. 

Jun 3, 2023 4:10 PM

Nov 2012
I'm wondering the same as Yuuya, does that count as a point?

I thought the mystery woman at the end was his mom until I heard the voice.
Jun 3, 2023 6:11 PM
Sep 2020
I actually enjoy watching how trash this anime's story is. It's like the most perfect generic trash harem isekai anime ever made. The funny thing is that I actually enjoy watching this crap.
Jun 3, 2023 6:13 PM
Sep 2020
borderliner said:
Wow, this is still so unrelentingly shit...

I'm actually impressed by how shallow the author has been able to make this, I wonder if they wrote it for a dare?

I actually laughed with this "dare" take! It really is a terrible written story.
Jun 3, 2023 11:42 PM

Jul 2021
Not gonna lie I built too high expectations for this one, because the visuals were good going in. Once he German suplexed a bear in the real world I mentally checked out.
Jun 4, 2023 5:40 AM
Jun 2009
the most cringe anime I've ever seen.
Jun 4, 2023 4:11 PM
May 2020
the idea of upskilling IRL and in isekai is nice.. shame they had to bring the harem so much. would prefer more game play / skills systems etc .. still, easy watch
Jun 5, 2023 4:13 AM

Dec 2020
Oh, how simply committing mass murder, get known for being a mass murderer then attempting to kill a princess and fail. and then boom getting a guard position with all consequences disregarded for previous mistakes. Then 20 seconds later have a conversation about bathing, it just does not make sense.
It's quite disappointing really when anime just disregard the actual magnitude of described actions.
Jun 5, 2023 9:54 AM
Jul 2017
 I think this will have a plot twist where all this is just a fantasy from the MC who is still fat and poor, but in a coma after the beating of the first EP.
Jun 5, 2023 11:24 AM

Nov 2013
i'm not sure if for good or bad reasons, but i couldn't stop laughing at all this episode

from the URUSAI URUSAI URUSAI line, to the bath scene with the war declaration, the princess trying to cook, the feeding part, the part with the guards knowing about Luna (Lecia please), the carriage kiss scene thing when Lexia couldn't leave, the pig who just happened to become his familiar...the football match (both the boob grab and yuuya's goal)
Jesus Christ, this episode was way too funny, i might need to bump my score
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 5, 2023 11:40 AM

Nov 2013
Wwwwat said:
HES A LEGEND NO WAY

"(...)that will lead to a war?' Responds with "Is that bad?" I mean you can be oblivious but he's just savage at this point.

i'm pretty sure he meant it as "is my skill really that dangerous?" and not as in mocking a war... lol

but yeah, this episode was way too funny, not sure when was the last time i laughed so much
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 5, 2023 9:19 PM
Aug 2020
I watched it at 2.25x speed and I confess it was the best decision I've ever made in all these years
if i keep watching bad things the same way i watch good ones i'll probably go bald in a few years
stories like this are the reason for my unhappiness, and with each season my desire to commit myself to a psychiatric hospital grows
Jun 7, 2023 4:47 AM

Feb 2014
will the bath scenes be uncensored in BD release?
Jun 7, 2023 9:41 AM
Nov 2021
The tit fondling BS during PE dragged the whole anime down even more for me... till this point I thought it was pretty decent. (I REALLY wonder how this all would go if he'd still look like his og self)
Jun 9, 2023 4:58 PM

Jan 2021
This thing is all over the place. Time is all over the place, so is the story, and it's got everything everyone hates about isekai. I'm glad I'm an isekai fan though, so I'm able to some what enjoy this.

I do like Yuuya as a character though

Jun 11, 2023 6:34 PM

Mar 2008
Imagine if Yuuya was killed by Lexia in that cooking incident. That would have been a hilariously ironic fate.
Jun 19, 2023 7:28 PM
Jan 2021
This is the first time in the series so far that the majority of the episode takes place in the other world. Episode 7, the one in which Luna is introduced, was about half, but Yuuya quickly went back to the real world.

Lexia and Luna are now rivals competing for Yuuya’s love and he has NO CLUE what’s going on LOL. I understand the horrors of Luna’s life and how she was forced into the dark abyss that is this Dark Guild, assassinations, robberies, and so on. I’m glad that Yuuya was around when she tried to kill Lexia. Had he not been around, Luna likely would have succeeded and nothing would have changed for her. Now Lexia has got the Headhunter as a bodyguard and Luna can live a more peaceful life.

Apparently Yuuya tamed some pig thing, known as a Red Meng Huai, and he’s now named Akatsuki. That brings me back to Naruto…

Golden Week has begun and Yuuya has shown off once again. When Ryo told him to throw the ball as far as he can, I knew Yuuya would just throw it to the other goal. The question is, does that count?

I’m assuming the next episode will focus on Golden Week and we won’t see much from the other world. But hey, we might get surprised…
Jun 20, 2023 4:17 AM
Dec 2022
Luna failed to kill Lexia. We get a glimpse of Luna's background. Lexia makes Luna her personal bodyguard. Lexia finds out that Luna has feelings for Yuuya. So she declares Luna as rival for love of Yuuya. Yuuya has a new family member in the form of a piglet named Akatsuki.
Jun 20, 2023 1:16 PM

Oct 2012
I dunno, aside from that football part in the end of this episode, everything else was pretty cringe.

I mean, even those guards have more sense of selfpreservation than those three.

- There is assassin who tried kill the princess. We don't care.

- She killed tons of people in the past. We don't care now. Friends?

- The princess asks her to be her close guard (where she would have even more convenient position, if not for her killing, than for spying). We don't care.

Facepalms all the way, the logic took vacation this week. And that awful censorship and you have it all.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

74 by kund4tb »»
Yesterday, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2023

192 by kund4tb »»
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

9 by Brucef122 »»
May 26, 9:17 AM

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

68 by CheliosX »»
May 22, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.