Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2023 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Even in a show like this, there's a cool aura abou Ethel's presence.  That outfit though. Somehow, I knew it would get lewd.

However, this episode felt like it was building into something bigger...at least in terms of narrative storytelling. Curious to see how everyone can work together.
May 25, 2023 9:59 AM

Aug 2017
Ethel was hot and the highlight for me this episode, can't blame Touka and Yuna's father.
May 25, 2023 10:03 AM

Feb 2019
I don’t blame Yuna’s dad at all. Ethel is hot af and gives off mommy dommy energy lmao. Bro trying to cop a feel of her boobs is a self insert for all of us.

Love how touka is more worried about saving Yuna thighs than her 😂 he’s grown a lot over the series but he’s still going to stay true to that one part of his personality

Stakes and plot are definitely picking up now. 18 hours to save everyone from the necromancers. Next few episodes should be really fun
May 25, 2023 10:57 AM

Oct 2017
So she's Touka's master and Touka set traps that time or else Shion wouldn't have been able to save them. Will Yuna find out about this too or she could hear what they were saying? At the end of day though he's just after the thighs.
May 25, 2023 11:18 AM

Jul 2011
Pure strategic moves from Touka.

More explanation of why Touka is well-versed in making traps.

This episode was like my ideal happening in a TTRPG, the horse was awesome.
May 25, 2023 12:55 PM
Apr 2018
Here is Touka,
1. The guy who killed the Legendary Hero Shion
2. The guy who love Luscious Thighs
3. Didn't even spared the thigs of his teacher

LUSCIOUS THIGHS is all we need.
Then there's Yuna's DAD who is an OPPAI Lover.

May 25, 2023 12:58 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the milf character Ethel has appeared and we got some funny moments between her and Yuna's father that loves boobs.
May 25, 2023 1:06 PM
May 2021
His teacher is dam thicc 🔥😂
May 25, 2023 2:12 PM

May 2019
Another silly and fun episode. The planning in tricking Touka'a teacher was clever and shows that Touka has grown. Speaking of Touka's teacher, she really is thicc lol.
May 25, 2023 3:03 PM
May 2017
a boring episode for the most part ngl

2/5
May 25, 2023 3:12 PM
Dec 2021
his teacher is hot
May 25, 2023 3:22 PM

May 2018
Yuna's thighs are definitely worth dying for T_T
May 25, 2023 3:36 PM

Jun 2015
The ultimate thighs must be protected!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 25, 2023 5:27 PM

Sep 2020
Sion's gramps casually pouring hot tea on everyone's heads was pretty funny but Anri willfully waiting for her turn to be soaked while trembling and silently screaming was even funnier.
May 25, 2023 5:44 PM

Oct 2022
Love that feeling when we found out he set traps to save his friends three years ago.

Like a perfect mix of shock, badassery, and wholesome.
UndefeatedBahamut
May 25, 2023 6:10 PM

Dec 2022
Good and funny episode
May 25, 2023 6:17 PM

May 2015
Touka sure talked a lot of smack, only to realize that the one he was being so mean to was his sensei. Then the cat went completely out of the bag! Classic jerk with a heart of gold situation.
May 25, 2023 7:04 PM

Dec 2022
I love how they took the time to explain their entire plan to the enemy just so they can understand, that's kind of them.

May 25, 2023 8:18 PM
Apr 2023
Kinda like how Touka's true backstory was revealed, betraying all impressions that he was just common perverted nobody when in fact he was the thief-based unofficial member of the hero party before. Even Yuna thought he was useless when in truth even the hero would've not made it in time if he did not persevere.

Lots of ridiculous turns of events happened here and even Touka's master was not able to escape his 'conditions'.

It seems things will stretch towards the end of the arc and end of the season.
May 25, 2023 8:51 PM

Oct 2022
Poor Touka... All he wants is some private time to enjoy Yuna's THICC thighs but he's constantly interrupted.
May 25, 2023 9:56 PM

Jul 2017
Yuna and Co. getting accosted on the road to Elvania, though they got saved by Yuna's Sacred Sword cushioning their fall, and they're not spared by devils lurking around laying traps can only be created by necromancers, and with everyone dead, it looks like Yuna throws in the towel...with a feint thanks to Anri's possession necromancy to let the ringleader reign on her victory. The fact that the ringleader here is Touka's master Ethel Borgnine and encountering her when he was young and running away from the war, she took him in for the time being until she found a way to work with the devils, and though Ethel delcares her loss, it's the thigh treatment that gets her.

Both Fieri and Ethel having their scuffle aside, the magical craftsman workshop to see Sion's grandfather Ledo Braydan to fix the enchanted carriage, it becomes a crisis because of time to face the necromancers with Infernal Generals within their bodies, plus a thousand devils once they reach Elvania. Even with Milly around with one of the Sacred Swords that could destroy the Gates of Hell, it's Touka who has a duty to call since the original Hero Sion has been declared dead, and the actual work being done by the master-student duo, Milly knows about it.

Thighs are still Touka's main goal...and there's not much time left before they turn into devils.
May 25, 2023 10:33 PM
Feb 2022
still a good show so far
May 25, 2023 11:23 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
My only gripe this episode was that they skip the fight in the opening scenes. At least give my Dorothicc some screentime dammit.
May 25, 2023 11:26 PM

Oct 2022
I wish I had the same amount of dedication in studies like Touka simping over thighs with stockings on em.

May 26, 2023 2:38 AM

Dec 2022
I can see where he got his thighs addiction from, his master is damn thick.
May 26, 2023 4:57 AM

Dec 2022
that's one master i would like to learn from
May 26, 2023 5:41 AM
Sep 2021
Touka met his master and his backstory was expanded this time but the time is less and Touka and the team is up against the wall.
May 26, 2023 3:52 PM

Mar 2008
I like how that one necromancer is still taking serious the made up word Touka used before. I wonder how he will react when he finds out it's just a portmanteau of luscious thighs.
May 26, 2023 6:51 PM

Oct 2022
Touka is a freaking genius. He had his old master cornered the very moment she attacked them and she didn't even see it coming.
May 27, 2023 1:19 AM
Mar 2022
Voice acting and scene transitions kill the whole pleasure of watching
May 27, 2023 1:23 AM
Nov 2020
The fuck is wrong with the pacing. This is like 4 chapters in one episode haphazardly combined and what we get is an unevenly paced episode. There are literally two points that are supposed to be emotional but are ruined because of pacing. Even the comedy suffers from the fast pacing like the twist reveal that she is Touka's master and him dramatically removing his clothes which was funny in the manga is just almost nonexistent here because the episode cut to him removing his clothes immediately after seeing a frame of her face. Like 2x speed works on Saiki K not this one.
Seriously I initially somewhat tolerated the fast pacing of this show but this episode is just awful. It pains me to think of the possibility that this arc will end at episode 12 or 13 because damn if it did, the pacing is gonna be worse than the ending of promised neverland (of course the manga version of tpn nothing is gonna be worse than the anime). The reason other anime like Gintama get away with short arcs and fast pacing is because the content material is already very optimized to become short. But even then Gintama normally adapts 2-3 chapters per episode. Episode 8 of Yuusha ga Shinda involves 4 chapters.

Please the next episodes be not this rushed. The next chapters to be adapted are supposed to be emotional ones and I want them to be treated well. They already butchered the Milly vs. Touka dammit.
May 27, 2023 6:41 AM

Apr 2018
The ecchi parts were so extra in this episode that I actually laughed. I like that they made him a good guy where it counts instead of just a perv for the jokes with nothing else to redeem him XD
May 27, 2023 7:34 AM

Dec 2022
What the hell touched Touka's head at the end????

Well, that master is something else. Both beautiful and strong. She also basically taught a pervert how to beat her and felt the full force of it when she had to strip lol. I have no doubt that she's gonna help out in the end though. I wonder what her backstory is.
May 28, 2023 1:59 AM

Oct 2022
Milly is right. Touka is weak, but Touka has a high iq and allies that make up for his weakness. Even Milly is one of his biggest assets in the upcoming war.

I wonder where the other 3 legendary sword imitations are. You bring the other three to Touka's side and they can seal the gates in no time.

May 28, 2023 4:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The battle between trap master and its student. Quite funny by how Touka react the situation while inside Yuna's body. She suddenly stripped lmfao, but then turned the strip to the defeated one xd.

Another milf addition is so damn welcome on my book to make this series more attractive. So yeah, forget the detail with Touka's backstory, also forget with grandpa Sion moment, also Margueritte and Anri on glasses mode. Since shisou have some good tsundereness, and also hot body, i'll gladly receive the reward when she admit the defeat. Who could'nt resist the urge, right? I feel you now, Touka. Sad something touch Yuna's brain in the end and might damaged the necromancy as well. Next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 28, 2023 9:15 PM

Nov 2022
The look of terror on Anri's face when he was about to pour that scalding tea on her head. Priceless.
The icing on the cake is he actually poured tea for everyone on the other side of the table correctly. Even that random demon.
May 29, 2023 10:48 AM
Apr 2017
Jay_Burson-510 said:
The fuck is wrong with the pacing. This is like 4 chapters in one episode haphazardly combined and what we get is an unevenly paced episode. There are literally two points that are supposed to be emotional but are ruined because of pacing. Even the comedy suffers from the fast pacing like the twist reveal that she is Touka's master and him dramatically removing his clothes which was funny in the manga is just almost nonexistent here because the episode cut to him removing his clothes immediately after seeing a frame of her face. Like 2x speed works on Saiki K not this one.
Seriously I initially somewhat tolerated the fast pacing of this show but this episode is just awful. It pains me to think of the possibility that this arc will end at episode 12 or 13 because damn if it did, the pacing is gonna be worse than the ending of promised neverland (of course the manga version of tpn nothing is gonna be worse than the anime). The reason other anime like Gintama get away with short arcs and fast pacing is because the content material is already very optimized to become short. But even then Gintama normally adapts 2-3 chapters per episode. Episode 8 of Yuusha ga Shinda involves 4 chapters.

Please the next episodes be not this rushed. The next chapters to be adapted are supposed to be emotional ones and I want them to be treated well. They already butchered the Milly vs. Touka dammit.
This wasn't 4 chapters. This was 6 chapters. Granted you might only notice 5 because they skipped an entire fight sequence. And its only 12 episodes. So you can already do the math on what it takes to finish this arc. And then realize that if you wanted a 2-3 episode pace we'd be still in the Leland arc. Because Elvania is pretty much the length of both of the previous arcs combined. And then you see the main conundrum. Either you adapt the first two arcs (and basically be stuck in the same situation where the axe means you don't get to explore the other characters) or you abridge it to get to these moments (and at least the axe lands where everyone in the main cast has something decent to hold onto.)

The scene cuts were especially jarring in this episode
May 29, 2023 6:52 PM

Oct 2022
Now that was some good information. So Yuna had no idea that it was Touka that saved them. Wonder how Yuna will feel with that information. Likely Touka doesn't want her to know. Otherwise he would have told her already.
May 29, 2023 9:04 PM

Nov 2022
Touka mischievous getting his master in knee socks. Dang that cliffhanger, man can never enjoy Yuna's thighs in peace.
Jun 1, 2023 10:37 AM

May 2020
There is plenty wrong with this show, especially with how jarring the transitions feel but the fanservice and cultural characters make up for a bit, every episode. Loved the master as she got the best thighs out of all of them. So it's good she's traveling with the main party now.

Also with practically everything out in the open, how the dad still hasn't caught it's Touka inside Yuna's body lol.
Jun 1, 2023 7:13 PM
Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
Even in a show like this, there's a cool aura abou Ethel's presence.  That outfit though. Somehow, I knew it would get lewd.

However, this episode felt like it was building into something bigger...at least in terms of narrative storytelling. Curious to see how everyone can work together.
I agree that Ethel's outfit was lewd. If this was a hentai, it would have been a rape scene rather than humiliations. I honestly would like this anime more if it went to the female teacher route. meh. 
Jun 11, 2023 4:08 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Her former master looks great of course ahah, but Tokka is getting stopped once again, just let him taste these thighs damn
Jul 1, 2023 11:08 AM

Feb 2018
Not sure how he wasn't able to tell that was his master till right at the last moment but oh well guess the fog.
Somehow also managing to get her to strip as well...
Seems like his master will be helping them out a bit as well, now that they've made it to their destination.
Jul 3, 2023 8:14 PM
Mar 2023
The Touka made it clear to her that business is business à la Ethel when she believed that she would get rid of some punishment when she was defeated, she did not know that she would be a victim of the power of THE RICH THIGHS and at the same time a contribution to it. By the way, Milly's great contribution when she says that 3 years ago the one who really made it possible for them to be saved was Touka with his traps and not the hero, who was going to be late.
Jul 12, 2023 5:21 AM

Feb 2015
Great comedy! Fires all cannons and hits all targets.
Oct 17, 2023 11:38 PM

May 2016
Reply to Avvenirista
Sion's gramps casually pouring hot tea on everyone's heads was pretty funny but Anri willfully waiting for her turn to be soaked while trembling and silently screaming was even funnier.
@Avvenirista I laughed so hard at that part. Poor Anri!
Sep 1, 4:00 PM
Sep 2020
finally a pantieshot at 2,14 ish fuck yes instantly makes this episode better even if touka is still in the bitchderes body i love how everyone thinks these traps they met are made by touka ! oh hell yeah more pervy devils and now even touka got to enjoy it!how dare you cut fat princess! and especially the mage girl before we saw the panties! WAIT WHAT THE FUCK THE PRINCESS HAS A FUCKING HIDDEN BLADE IS SHE AN ASSASSIN? touka the trap master outmaneuvered another trap master! oh shit he is ruining yunas image to her sister and the mage girl ahahaa WAIT SHE IS TOUKAS MASTER???????? fuck she is hot and has brains and her thighs are not too massive to be good looking and she seems to be corrupted wait what the fuck he has the balls to turn against his master excellent and she actually stripped fuck yeah! this mayor also seems freaking awesome now and now i feel the sexual tension between fieri and ethel the shit list for the gal and the grope list for the dark knight! fieri is a man of sheer fucking will willing to die if he gets to grope some tiddys i think he might be my favorite character! fieri is now going to another world with thinking yuna is a delinquent now! put god do i hate the princess being so againsts fun all the time SHIONS GRANFATHER IS AWESOME! but it seems like touka has been fused with shion now since the gramps felt the same aura with toukas soul that he did with shion and antifun princess seems to be mega good learner fuck fieri is the best secrets are worth a single grope! oh damn seems like durandal is an artificial sword ): oh hell yeah this has the dark lord(maybe its shion?) and the 4 generals too! fuck yeah touka has got the conviction now! oh hell yes the imouto is the madly in love one! toukas traps are amazing enopugh to slow down the devils

now he is fucked but he finally got to explain the thighs he loves
artturisiSep 1, 4:32 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2023

72 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2023

39 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2023

47 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2023

50 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18, 2023

45 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 3:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.