Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yuri is My Job
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 27, 2023 7:25 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, the middle school drama between Hime and Mitsuki is reeling in from before, though at the time, no one could fathom how fake Hime was trying to maintain her strong façade as a newly transferred student.

In retrospect, it was Mitsuki who did things amicably, such as playing the piano. And though Hime could play as well, she intentionally lied so that the class could take another look at Mitsuki and accept who she is, instead of Hime just being the popular replacement. Things were actually going good between the two due to the piano being the common interest, but other than Hime's façade keeping the status quo, it's Mitsuki who gets reinvigorated that she has a friend whom she can share her life with.

But as time passed, Hime's lies begin surfacing as the unspoken truth, and the same clique of girls that Hime hung out with, begin to show their true colours. It's only because of Hime's façade that she's able to keep up the lies and above all, remain faithful to Mitsuki, even if it means hurting her a fair bit. Even then, the liar-spoken girl continues her daily conversation to ward off the toxic clique wearing on Mitsuki, until the breaking point that she betrayed her and spoke the truth...which is the extent of the hatred between the two right until the end.

...that is until the meeting in Liebe Girls, where fate intertwines the both of them once again, now as Schwestern.

Will the both of them ever be able to reconcile and put their past behind? Only time will tell.
Apr 27, 2023 7:28 AM

Feb 2020
This is only getting more dramatic. :o

Very interesting backstory. The whole misunderstanding made it even more interesting and shocking.

It was nice to hear all that beautiful piano music.

SerafosApr 27, 2023 11:31 AM
Apr 27, 2023 7:45 AM

Mar 2020
What was that? The backstory started off decently, but it all went down in flames at the end when Hime decided to quit the piano. She wanted to protect Yano? Really? Man, and then Hime has to act like Yano betrayed her, are you serious? Hime was probably the only character I still somewhat liked from this show, but now I don’t anymore. Of course, now they’re gonna be cold to each other at work, whoop-dee-do. Geez that was bad.
Apr 27, 2023 8:11 AM

Mar 2021
This was an interesting episode with the backstory of Hime and Yano will be great to see how this develops
Apr 27, 2023 8:21 AM
Sep 2021
Got the backstory on yuno & Hime their childhood how it was spent in misunderstandings which was never solved between them and hopefully they solve it this time.
Apr 27, 2023 8:50 AM
Feb 2015
Glad that we got the whole picture to their past as opposed to only the climatic moment of their memories instead, all happening due to a misunderstanding but with this knowledge has made them hate each other more.
Hopefully they can patch this up and that Hime can tell Mitsuki the truth as to why she said those things in front of the other girls.
Apr 27, 2023 9:01 AM

Feb 2019
Ok I know they were elementary school kids but the beef with hime and yano is so stupid.

Yano, even as a kid should’ve known that Hime can’t just belong to her. Like expecting her to come to every piano rehearsal is just insane. She is another human being with her own interests and stuff. Yano was projecting her insecurities onto her. And even if she didn’t know that as a kid, surely now at her big age she should.

With hime, she should’ve spoken up earlier and let the kids and adults know that she’s not being forced to do anything and that she enjoys spending time with Yano. All the rumours and drama could’ve been avoided.
Apr 27, 2023 9:50 AM

May 2019
This was a big misunderstanding and I think the fault lies with Hime for not telling Mitsuki that her plan was to quit playing piano to protect Mitsuki, talk about lack of communication. Besides that it appears that Hime is proud that she's a liar, not exactly a quality trait.
Apr 27, 2023 10:41 AM
Oct 2019
ngl the first 3 episodes were painful for me to watch.
I hated the characters, the setting and artstyle didn't vibe with me and the whole trying to put up a show in front of customers while the person who's supposed to guide you is just being a toxic bitch gives me second hand anxeity. Not the good Bocchi the Rock kind of second hand Cringe and Anxiety. Like just actual discomfort.
I still decided to stick with the show a bit longer, because MickelPickel recommended it and so i gave it a chance.
It seems like that's finally paying off.
Seeing these two characters backstory made me like them a lot more, at least their young selves.
I still kinda hate the two of them as grown ups tho, especially Yano.

I see potential in this show, i hope i won't be disappointed for sticking with it.
Apr 27, 2023 11:00 AM

Apr 2017
Hime assume Yano would understand her lie without explaining was a fatal mistake. there was no way she could tell the difference.
In other hand, Yano was too quick to assume their friendship was a lie, then immediately changed schools. even if after incident Yano exposed hime's lies, they should still be able to fix it as long as they still communicate. So, well they meet again in cafe is a good things.

I kinda relate with Hime, but also understand Yano stand. I had a similar experience with my former closest fb friend, often chatting or playing games together until when I graduated from high school, and was somewhat concerned about the future, the first time I failed to enter college, I also had to help a relative's business without expecting wages. plus losing time for my hobbies(game,anime,manga,etc), the busyness that I have mostly for other people but the irony for myself I'm still in the same place, what I think at first as "spending" became "wasting" making me a bit unmotivated to chatting or something, so I often starting to reply late.

My fault is that I want to rest for some time, somewhat I think everything will be fine and assume he understands even without telling anything. but the small mistake like late respons is a spark, He assumes I changed, questioning about I've never been the one to initiate the chat, and starts falling apart until he blocks me. Probably he felt similar with Yano, I kinda have regret with it, unfortunate to losing friend but also is the truth I'm too tired if always be there for every single people that I know even my best friend. Human interaction is too complicated, there always something that you can't honestly tell, and the expectation too scary.

Apr 27, 2023 11:07 AM

Jan 2023
Wow, just wow, this episode alone gave so much more depth to the story!
It was so incredibly adorable and sad at the same time: they both believe they have been betrayed by the other when actually, everything they've done they've done for each other, because they liked each other, as (best) friends (and more?!).

Basically, this episode just blew away all my expectations and impression of the show so far, and made me think that I was in for a very very good story after all!
I don't know how they'll go from there, but it's like this episode alone unlocked a ton of potential future drama/friendship/romance
Can't wait for next week!
MeguSae38Apr 27, 2023 11:11 AM
Apr 27, 2023 11:16 AM

Feb 2015
Both make mistakes but for me Yano comes off as really unlikable. The way she keeps acting even though she's a lot older and should have more understanding of the situation.

Sure lying isn't good but I think many people have that desire to be liked by others and not all are confident enough to go against everyone else. Hime comes off as very insecure and her way of taking pride on her own facade seems like a coping mechanism to me. So on that aspect she comes off as more relatable and likable.

But can't blame kid Yano for acting the way she did as that's quite what you can expect from a child. But yeah, as an adult she should know how to at least act appropriately and not be so openly hostile all the time. Sure they had their drama as kids but it's not like Hime did something unforgivable even if the misunderstanding wasn't cleared between them.

I'll finish this series and see where this goes but it's not very good in my opinion xD
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Apr 27, 2023 11:22 AM

Sep 2022
From everything that Yano and Shiraki have done together on playing piano. Shiraki was the one who betrayed Yano because she decided to quit practicing piano and leave Yano all by herself.

Hime honestly deserves the bad stuff coming to her from my perspective. Just feel bad for Mitsuki after having to put up with all of Hime's fake act and lies coming out of Hime's mouth.

To be honest, the backstory didn’t get me super excited after waiting a week to see how the story would progress. But it’s nice to give some context behind it
RezzurwrathApr 28, 2023 12:44 AM
Apr 27, 2023 12:03 PM
Apr 2023
OH MY GOD HIME IS ME I DO THIS SHIT WTF
THIS SHOW HELPED ME REALIZE SOMETHING
Apr 27, 2023 12:15 PM

Mar 2014
It's nice they gave us the backstory but it still shit
Apr 27, 2023 12:35 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
In Germany we have a proverb "Lügen haben kurze Beine" translated that would mean something like "Lies have short legs". That would explain why Hime is such a midget lol.

I didnt like the back story that much, the chr are just too unlikable for me.
-DxP-Apr 27, 2023 12:45 PM
Apr 27, 2023 12:47 PM
Aug 2020
Its better this way, intense till end, tho reason behind this is retarded but okay.
Apr 27, 2023 12:58 PM

Apr 2012
hm, i was going to drop this show, but after watching ep. 4 i've changed my mind. will watch more.
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Apr 27, 2023 3:34 PM
Mar 2021
At the 1-2 episode I am still don't know what I came here just roleplaying cafe. But it's coincidence two character relationship was broken from a childhood. It's triggered my childhood every kid have done something terrible cause lose consciousness or without thinking accurately. I have done terrible thing in past made me struggling in present. Back to this anime I guess this anime have combination of roleplaying or acting in front of customer and co-worker while have some drama with a relationship together make the story going parallel between acting and reality while yano and hime still hate each other and acting in front of them.
Somehow I hate hime how self-centered in herself and all the lied turned against her.

I can't wait to see next episode.
Apr 27, 2023 3:37 PM
Aug 2022
I like this anime ngl
Apr 27, 2023 3:43 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, these elementary-schoolers acting like grown-up sociopaths.

Decent backstory episode, I guess. I hate drama based on dumb misunderstandings but given how awful the previous three episodes were, I was honestly expecting worse.
Apr 27, 2023 5:00 PM
Mar 2018
I am now totally in to see if this broken friendship can ever be fixed. I was feeling all the emotions and got everything about it.

Except Shiraki suddenly quitting to protect Yano. Like....what....how?
Apr 27, 2023 5:00 PM
Jun 2022
wow, i liked this drama, it looks like i'm watching a soap opera haha, love it, the plot is very quite innovate inside yuri industry
Apr 27, 2023 8:24 PM

Mar 2016
Ok, give me moar of that juicy drama!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 27, 2023 8:58 PM
Jul 2013
I really need to brace myself before watching this. It gets crazier every week.
Apr 27, 2023 9:32 PM
Sep 2022
WOw WhT A TwiST!!!!!
Apr 27, 2023 9:49 PM

May 2018
I think the whole point of the backstory was to make me dislike the characters even more lol. I can't really sympathize with any of them and honestly their actions don't make any sense either, so my only question is when there will be actual girls love? Or it will be this cheap little drama until the end? Hime is a compulsive liar who is proud of being a terrible person, and Yano is just a resentful self-righteous bitch, well they do fit each other after all.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 27, 2023 10:13 PM
Oct 2022
I wouldn't say I like those four chicks.
Apr 27, 2023 10:16 PM

Mar 2008
Still no explanation on why Hime started putting on a façade to begin with since I doubt it was the reason she stated in the first episode since hard to believe she was planning on being a gold digger since she was a kid. Though this makes the characters more understandable at least and better shows Hime doesn't bullshit everyone all the time, just certain people and generally means well for people she cares about.

Marinate1016 said:
Ok I know they were elementary school kids but the beef with hime and yano is so stupid.

Yano, even as a kid should’ve known that Hime can’t just belong to her. Like expecting her to come to every piano rehearsal is just insane. She is another human being with her own interests and stuff. Yano was projecting her insecurities onto her. And even if she didn’t know that as a kid, surely now at her big age she should.

With hime, she should’ve spoken up earlier and let the kids and adults know that she’s not being forced to do anything and that she enjoys spending time with Yano. All the rumours and drama could’ve been avoided.

I kind of get it though. It's more than that. Yano did sort of come off possessive sometimes but she didn't act all yandere about things trying to forbid Hime, rather she just didn't want to be blown off from something Hime said she would do and also if you have ever known someone serious about music this is pretty common where they have everyone involved practice on a regular schedule together to show dedication and make sure everyone involved stays in sync with eachother not falling behind. Yano was upset whenever she thought Hime was getting close to girls that bully her which is understandably hurtful feeling and it seemed like Hime was all Yano had outside of music like her only friend as far as we know. Yano was fine with Hime being around others when she thought it was an act which you see with her smile as she walks off but in the end she started doubting who was being lied to she thought she was being lied to because Hime broke a promise with her so she felt like she didn't matter to Hime and neither did the music she cares about. As for Hime she's upset she became isolated from being outed by Yano as playing nice with people she wasn't particularly interested in.
traedApr 27, 2023 10:20 PM
Apr 27, 2023 10:18 PM

Nov 2018
The "someone doesn't know the whole story, so there's a misunderstanding" trope is one of the most infuriating types of drama to watch... and I still wanna know how they were supposed to be in the same grade when now one physically appears to be 14 and the other looks like she's 20...
Apr 28, 2023 1:36 AM

Sep 2012
loved this episode, can't wait to see that scene on episode 5 or 6 T_T
uwu uwu
Apr 28, 2023 7:11 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wasn’t expecting to get the complete backstory on Mitsuki and Hime so early but damn does it make things more clear. Hime and Mitsuki actually had a very nice friendship before it all came crashing down, they seemed like really close friends, Hime was even willing to drop her act around Mitsuki and tell her that she’s lying when interacting with her classmates, and it was going fine until Hime did something with good intentions but had very bad results for everyone involved.

And because of that, despite Hime’s intentions, I think what she did was really stupid lol. I get she was just trying to protect Mitsuki, but it kinda blows my mind that she thought quitting piano with her and not even telling her about it would be the right thing to do, and it didn’t even stop those classmates from badmouthing her either. So of course Mitsuki would take it the wrong way and break Hime’s facade, from my understanding it seemed like she thought Hime was lying to her the entire time too which makes matters even worse. If only Hime wasn’t so obsessed with appearing like an angel to everyone man lol, she had such a nice thing with Mitsuki.

But that leads us back to the present, and I’m sure at first things are gonna be even more awkward between Hime and Mitsuki but I really look forward to seeing how they grow closer again, I think it’s gonna require Hime dropping her facade entirely, which is ironic giving the kind of cafe they work at lol, but needless to say I’m more invested now than I was before, let’s see where this goes! Also lastly, it took seeing young Mitsuki for a whole episode to realize how she absolutely filled out growing up lol, like damn.
Apr 28, 2023 7:37 AM
Apr 2023
That backstory doesn't make much sense if you ask me. I understand that Hime is not as experienced in lying at that point, so some ends are loose. But Yano cannot connect the dots at all and betrays Hime out of nowhere. The episode tried convincing me that Yano assumed Hime was lying to her the whole time. Yet I wouldn't believe it for a split second if I were her because Hime's actions tell the opposite story. Not being able to tolerate a small lie or two is also not representative of a fifth grader. Children are not that innocent, you know.
Apr 28, 2023 7:40 AM
May 2022
Mcsuper said:
What was that? The backstory started off decently, but it all went down in flames at the end when Hime decided to quit the piano. She wanted to protect Yano? Really? Man, and then Hime has to act like Yano betrayed her, are you serious? Hime was probably the only character I still somewhat liked from this show, but now I don’t anymore. Of course, now they’re gonna be cold to each other at work, whoop-dee-do. Geez that was bad.

can I say “she was a kid” to defend it?

I agree, quitting play piano in order to protect Yano with the group is such a weird judgment.

She needs just stand up and tell the the truth about the rumor is enough, but instead she chose to quit piano instead.

but again, maybe she worried people will hate her if she defend Yano
Apr 28, 2023 8:37 AM

Oct 2007
Hime lied to protect Yano from the bad girls. Sad that Hime was misunderstood.
Apr 28, 2023 2:46 PM

Jan 2021
Hating because of a misunderstanding, and then refusing to talk about what happened to work things out, has got to be one of the most annoying things ever. I still don't like the entire cast, but Hime and Ayanokouji are now on the same level of hate. This was actually the first good episode though, so maybe it'll improve from here. The last thing I'm looking for is why Hime feels the need to lie to everyone as an elementary schooler, aside from just being a lying kid.

Apr 28, 2023 5:35 PM
Apr 2022
This episode was really heavy. It honestly isn’t as dramatic as one would like, but that’s what makes it so realistic. It shows that both Mitsuki and Hime have flaws that led to both making selfish decisions that ultimately led to a really big misunderstanding. Hime thought that quitting piano would save Mitsuki the bullying of her classmates, while Mitsuki was selfish in her pressuring Hime to always be with her no matter what because she found a new friend she can share her passion with. Hime’s lying nature ended up backfiring as Mitsuki immediately assumed Hime was lying about how much she liked piano and felt betrayed by hearing Hime talk about her time she spent playing with her. She felt as if Hime discarded their friendship as it was just a nuisance all along that she finally was fed up with. Meanwhile, Hime’s unrealistic desire to be everyone’s friend backfired as it ended up isolating her as the truth was revealed how she truly feels about everyone. We even see that before this episode Hime tries desperately to get Mitsuki (who she didn’t know was her childhood friend) to like her despite Mitsuki’s obvious resentment for her.

I honestly can’t wait for the next episode. There is a lot to be unpacked, and I am eagerly awaiting the drama to unfold!
Apr 28, 2023 9:42 PM
Apr 2021
Hooooooooo this episode was actually good asf bc now I understand why Yano hates Hime’s guts so much and treats her like shit

Hime at fault if she just told the truth from the get go and didn’t try to make everyone like her, and Yano at fault too bc she should’ve talked with Hime about the misunderstanding but nah she let everyone in her grade know she’s a liar and potentially ruined Hime’s elementary school experience + she was very possessive of Hime I mean she’s human she don’t gotta go to EVERY practice🤷🏽‍♂️
Treyv0nApr 28, 2023 9:45 PM
Apr 29, 2023 5:47 AM

Oct 2008
haha at this unnecessary drama and misunderstanding why don't they jsut talk...that's the problem with high-pride...oh man!
5/5.

Apr 29, 2023 11:33 AM

Jun 2016
i love the backstory between them !!!

Apr 29, 2023 1:04 PM

Jan 2011
nskybytskyi said:
That backstory doesn't make much sense if you ask me. I understand that Hime is not as experienced in lying at that point, so some ends are loose. But Yano cannot connect the dots at all and betrays Hime out of nowhere. The episode tried convincing me that Yano assumed Hime was lying to her the whole time. Yet I wouldn't believe it for a split second if I were her because Hime's actions tell the opposite story. Not being able to tolerate a small lie or two is also not representative of a fifth grader. Children are not that innocent, you know.
 Its even more nonsense if u consider how Hime reacted.

Wtf she didnt just said was misunderstood.

Like how Yano said she was a liar is like "oh no, but anyway, do u guys really belive that"

Just lying again would make things keep the same, makes no sense basically admiting out of blue for no reason.
Apr 29, 2023 2:21 PM

May 2020
Oh. I've read the manga (well, not the entire one since it's still ongoing, but whatever), and I must admit that so far the anime recreates it very faithfully. Though I have quite a lot of reservations concerning the source material and, being a sucker for all things yuri, I must say that this episode did not disappoint me. If they continue following the source to the letter, we're in for a hell of a ride (though personally, I must say, certain plot twists in the manga left me disappointed—if you've read it too, you probably know what I mean, but come on, no spoilers)
Apr 29, 2023 3:28 PM

Jan 2022
Pretty unfortunate misscomunication between Hime and Mitsuki, they were such cool childhood friends. But at the same time, you may want to put the blame on Hime's personality of liar that's causing many problems. Overall, it was nice to see the background of these two characters, it's pretty interesting to see. The only thing I don't understand is how the fuck did Mitsuki got a foot higher and boobs biger than Hime head if they were classmates in primary school lmao.
I like everything, ok
Apr 29, 2023 5:02 PM
Jul 2011
I'm confused. Hime lied to her other friends for Mitsuki with a "good" reason, so Mitsuki didn't mind. But after that, I don't know what parts of Hime lying was a bad for Mitsuki.

And Hime I did not expect her plan would be that grand considering her age. Or is it normal?
rladls717Apr 29, 2023 5:10 PM
Apr 29, 2023 8:42 PM

Sep 2020
Really great episode, but also kind of complicated, and now them working together is really awkward, wonder how they'll solve the situation.
Apr 30, 2023 6:50 PM
Apr 2013
I see the trend of having to draw lots of background characters continues. strange isnt it

Massive flashback with hime and yano, ahue, should have seen it coming I guess.

It is kind of weird but otherwise
Kinda sadge isnt it
How fragile this thing is
You could probably go on a long analysis of what is going on with hime (which is probably/part of the reason why the anime is still popular)(?)
(Rip the score though, people definitely either raged early on, because from what I heard this is going to take A While to fix. I wont be surprised if it takes all the way until the last few eps to feex dis dorama)

But yes (mis)communication is hard
The problem with hime is that she lies so much its impossible to tell if she's being honest or lying
Well, not impossible
But like
It complicates matters
Well so yeah the whole episode was functionally just one big flashback, and now they have to find some kind of way to well, reconcile? Time to wait for next ep I guess
May 1, 2023 5:24 AM

Dec 2018
Hahahaha, Anime! Are you trying to be dramatic? 

It's so cute you trying so hard. Even if this is kid stuff. My lesbian angels from Yuri Kuma would eat you alive in seconds Lol, That anime is fucking dramatic=P 

At least now I know where Hime got her rich "husband" bs from. She meets a rich girl she fell in love with, they broke up, and she tries to get over it by convincing herself she is something she isn't

I love how jealous Mitsuki gets😍😍 She just went in there grab her girlfriend's hand and stole her back from the other classmates,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

And when an anime girl is in love with another girl she often says " I hate her" HAHAHAHAHAHA you two are so fucking cute together

I found this little puppy drama between my lesbians to be so adorable =)

Bam suckers!! She belongs to me!! 😍😍😍😍👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Yuri-CrusaderMay 1, 2023 2:55 PM
May 1, 2023 8:17 AM

Feb 2021
I know this is anime and all but Hime was very cunning for her age. Imagine an elementary school with that kind of thought process. Terrifying. I see no difference between current Hime and grade school Hime.

Hime had the ability to read the room from such a young age while Yano basically had her whole life taught that lying will send her to hell. The hypocrisy is shown very well here, Yano didn't mind and was even glad that Hime lied to her 'friends' but when the thought that Hime could've been doing the same thing to her, Yano couldn't accept it. The girls though, why would they believe a single thing that came out of Yano's mouth? Not to mention, about Hime, too? Of all times NOW you girls believed her. 

I like the use of misunderstanding here. Backstory gives characters more depth albeit feels a little silly. But they are children, again, children.   

rladls717 said:
I'm confused. Hime lied to her other friends for Mitsuki with a "good" reason, so Mitsuki didn't mind. But after that, I don't know what parts of Hime lying was a bad for Mitsuki.

And Hime I did not expect her plan would be that grand considering her age. Or is it normal?
Mitsuki only heard half of what Hime was saying to the other girls. Because of that, the thought that Hime might have been doing the same thing (lying) to Mistuki crossed her mind. The shock and Hime's statement made Mitsuki feel betrayed, thus her spilling the beans. 

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Koito91May 13, 2023 2:32 AM
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

May 1, 2023 10:04 PM
Oct 2022
okay the last few eps were meh but this one i actually enjoyed...its giving childhood friends to enemies to lovers and im here for it
May 2, 2023 5:02 AM
Jul 2016
When Yano revealed herself, Hime should have calmly pulled out a chair, stood on it, and then smacked the shit out of Yano. Not only would Yano have deserved it (and much more) but it probably would have helped clear things up a lot easier.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2023

62 by Delphantasist »»
Yesterday, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 8, 2023

40 by Delphantasist »»
Jun 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 9 Discussion

Mcsuper - Jun 1, 2023

46 by Delphantasist »»
Jun 8, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 8 Discussion

Marinate1016 - May 25, 2023

43 by Delphantasist »»
Jun 3, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 12, 2023

29 by Delphantasist »»
May 31, 7:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.