Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2023 3:22 AM

Sep 2010
How did you like this week's episode of Pokémon?

ateksMay 13, 2023 9:28 AM
Apr 21, 2023 4:00 AM
Feb 2020
LOVE IT 
LOVE IT
LOVE IT 
Apr 21, 2023 11:00 AM

Sep 2016
About the episode:
The story that started a week ago meets a happy ending.
The action/pacing is very slow, it felt like not much happened in this episode 
Fights animation is cool and the music is my favourite aspect of this new anime, its creating the atmosphere of a movie.

Mod Edit: Removed quoted post
KayKimiiApr 23, 2023 6:51 AM
Apr 21, 2023 11:46 AM

Mar 2018
Looking forward to Roy's introduction next week
Apr 21, 2023 5:41 PM
Apr 2023
Loved this episode. So happy to see Liko reuniting with Sprigatito 
Apr 21, 2023 5:50 PM
Apr 2023
Some pictures from Episode 3

Liko reunited with Sprigatito

Captain Pikachu

Sprigatito ignored the villian

Liko's mysterious pendant

Rising Volt Tacklers' special handshake
Liko joins with them on adventures

Liko and Sprigatito

Roy found Rising Volt Tacklers' flag on the beach

Captain Pikachu chilling
Apr 21, 2023 8:50 PM

Apr 2012
Man, this show is putting an unbreakable smile on my face with its entertaining cast! Loving this so far, Liko is such a relatable, precious bean!
Apr 21, 2023 10:18 PM

Mar 2023
It was so good I honestly love the new characters especially that female character on the bad team! And I cant wait to see how Roy will fit into this story but besides that, I was not expecting Liko's mom to have been the one to hire those people to bodyguard Liko, I was expecting maybe some professor or someone more important but then again we know nothing about her mom so she could be the president of the pokemon world for all i know! Still Liko's family seems to be really important and I am so excited to see what happens next!
My Candys!

Apr 21, 2023 10:21 PM
Mar 2023
I'm not sure if many people same opinion with me but This Series is the best Series of Pokemon.

Main Character surely has personality not just flat Character.
Logic also play in this series not like Ash which can go to Anywhere without thinking about Money.(How much they need Money for Pokemon foods and travel fee(Inn and PokeCenter))
Antagonist is much much better than Trio Team Rocket.
Apr 22, 2023 1:03 AM

Jul 2020
Pokemon is back with another great episode. Liko shows her genuine compassion and care at the start of the episode desperately longing for Sprigatito's return. It was nice seeing the continuation of Friede and Amethio's battle as both have already proven their strength and the animation has been top notch for every fight. Of course I was glad to see Skarmory again as I always will be for the best Pokemon. Liko has finally officially joined the Rising Volt Tacklers too so hopefully we will get lets of adventuring to come. I found it funny how Liko said she would join her classes remotely. Just another reminder of the era we are living in. It was interesting to see Roy briefly too, though I am sure next week we will get his full introduction. The ED definitely fits with the usual trend and is fun enough, but of course that OP is amazing in comparison. Did you know that Pikachu stores electricity in it's cheeks? O: Good to see that Friede only brings us the most useful and unknown Pokemon information.
Apr 22, 2023 1:24 AM

Feb 2021
Now we are entering the boy main character :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 22, 2023 1:33 AM
Aug 2022
Roy made his debut and Liko finally has her pokemon back. I'm genuinely so psyched for next week's episode where the two meet!
Apr 22, 2023 6:12 AM

Nov 2013
this pikachu sure is a funny one

i loved the picture with Liko and Nyahoja at the end of the phone call, super cute

Roy seems like he will be a loud guy (please no zenitsu), but let's see lol

lastly, the female villain was also pretty cute when she had Nyahoja with her, almost feel bad for her losing it, she needs to catch one for herself some time
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 22, 2023 7:44 AM
Aug 2013
Glad they resolved the kidnapping of Nyaoha already. Hope we will get to see some more travelling and mysteries from now on~
Apr 22, 2023 9:46 AM

Jul 2014
Mollie is one of the Joy sisters, right? The pink hair and the Chansey could have been a coincidence, but now that she sent Liko to the Pokémon Center in her stead... I can picture a Joy running from her responsabilities to seek adventure, and avoiding her sisters ever since. And I just realized the voice actress is the same as Joy in Journeys.
Apr 22, 2023 9:49 AM

Sep 2021
Pretty interesting story so far. Curious to see where it goes.
Apr 22, 2023 10:09 AM

Dec 2018
Johnny-Jay said:
Mollie is one of the Joy sisters, right? The pink hair and the Chansey could have been a coincidence, but now that she sent Liko to the Pokémon Center in her stead... I can picture a Joy running from her responsabilities to seek adventure, and avoiding her sisters ever since. And I just realized the voice actress is the same as Joy in Journeys.
Ohhh I'm really digging this and I can see that being true!!
Apr 22, 2023 10:25 AM

May 2021
Sprigatito has got some real chill, just casually letting himself be pampered despite having been kidnapped. It would seem they managed to get out of that situation but too bad they have a tracker on them. They're turning out to be way more competent than I expected.

Apr 22, 2023 11:34 AM

Apr 2016
Shinsaku Pokemon Horizons - Episode 3

There are four crewmembers, and a state of the art airship that probably has high maintenance fees. I'm guessing Liko's family must be rich to be able to afford the Rising Volt Tacklers.

Where was that Metagross when their ship was being boarded by invaders in the last episode? That pseudo-legendary's strength and durability sure would have come in handy.

Did the airship shrink? It looked humongous in the first two episodes.

I thought that was a Drampa, but it seems to a person? A fifth crewmember? Was he sitting out there on the bow during the storm that almost blew Liko off the deck? How is he fishing while the airship is moving? Is he fly fishing over the surface of the water? That's got to be a really, really long line!

Amerthio says he isn't going to use Sprigatito as a bargaining chip. So... what? He was planning to give the cat back to Liko? I don't understand. When Friede offers to trade Liko's pendant to Amerthio for Sprigatito, Amerthio says it's useless without her. So Amerthio wants Liko and the Pendant? If he needed Liko, then why give Sprigatito back to her before he captured her? That would only give her a Pokemon that would further impede his attempts to capture her, as shown in the last episode and this one.

The Rising Volttacklers have at least a dozen Pokemon. They couldn't have assigned one or two of them to watch the area around the ship?

How did Amerthio and Friede go from being on the bottom floor of the warehouse to be on the roof? Did they decide to pause their battle and run up stairs and through locked doors to the roof and then resume? Or did they whip out their Corviknight and Charizard to fly up and then put them back into their Pokeballs offscreen?

How is the property damage to the warehouse going to be covered? By insurance? And once again, there is destruction going on and no police arrive to investigate.

They didn't even name the generic city they visited in this episode.

Now they address the issue of money.
Apr 22, 2023 3:55 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Definitely cute, she got her pokemon back and the situation is fixed for now, it's the start of her adventure with the crew :D also that Roy guy is being teased in the end so I'm curious to how he'll be in the next episodes
Apr 22, 2023 4:44 PM

Mar 2020
Love the latest episode! Friede is cool as expected of a white haired character 😂

The new ED is great. I love the rapping of the Pokémon names.

Johnny-Jay said:
WAHHHH I noticed that. I wonder what will happen if she run into them. 😌

It's a cool version of Joy-san

Mod Edit: Merged double posts
KayKimiiApr 23, 2023 6:47 AM
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Apr 22, 2023 4:48 PM

Apr 2010
They made a pokemon rap like in the first series :D
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Apr 22, 2023 9:52 PM
Sep 2021
Liko successfully saves Sprigatito from the explorers with the help of friede and his gang. Now we are heading for paldea to meet Liko's mom and also to get the answer for the mysterious pendant.
Apr 23, 2023 1:40 AM

May 2016
awesome; I like where this show is going

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
MAL Graph

Apr 23, 2023 6:51 AM
Jul 2013
Sprigatito rescatado del horrible secuêstrŏ que estaba sufriendo. 😅

•Y Liko se une oficialmente a los Rising Volt Tacklers. ⚡
Apr 23, 2023 11:34 AM

Dec 2013
It's been quite solid so far, Liko and Nyaoha are super cute, my only complain is that they introduced Ann and then she is getting no screen time.
Apr 23, 2023 5:58 PM
Dec 2019
Well Liko got Sprigatito back and Roy's gonna meet her next ep. pretty good next ep looks like its gonna be cool.
Apr 24, 2023 3:32 AM

Dec 2019
i love seeing cap battle, feels super distinct from ash’s pikachu. 
overall having a lot of fun with this series, i like friede especially and i can’t wait for roy’s introduction next episode.
Apr 24, 2023 5:45 AM
Jan 2017
I'm just loving Sprigatito <3
Apr 24, 2023 12:03 PM

Apr 2015
lucasAlmeida said:
I'm just loving Sprigatito <3

Quanto tempo até virar um furrão tenebroso
Apr 24, 2023 4:38 PM

Apr 2014
3 eps in and i only now realized the guy that cooks has a fork and knife? on his head....

also if the explorers are the new team rocket i gladly welcome them as team rocking was very annoying and got very annoying very early on in the series but who knows its still very early so who know if the same will happen with the explorers

the new pikachu i actually like him a lot pretty cool and always strong i like it

lastly even with just the little bit we just saw of Roy this ep he's basically the new satoshi lol

but yeah anyway am looking forward to see what this new pokemon series has going as time goes on i'll be watching for the long run
"one step at a time"
Apr 24, 2023 8:53 PM

Apr 2016
Decent way to end Liko's introduction.

Haven't noticed that Murdock hair is supposed to be a fork and a knife xD

♡~Sprigatito~♡
Apr 25, 2023 11:17 AM
Oct 2021
i liked how it set up the story for lots of adventures with the volteccers across lots of regions and places. however i also hope that we can see liko return to school in some episodes to see slice of life kind of pokemon episodes lol. also i dont want her roommate to get left behind and forgot about
Apr 25, 2023 2:33 PM

Jan 2021
Friede definitively does not want to have expository dialogue in his presence. I really like this episode, the characters from the Volt tacklers are pretty interesting. The lady from the explorer group was very funny. Liko received simple but solid character growth from those 3 first episodes and I really like her. I hope I will also be satisfied with Roy when he will be introduced in the next episode. I'm actually expecting him to be the "poketuber" that we have seen multiple times so far but the voice is maybe a bit too high pitched. Also that ed, Roy spittin' fire 
Apr 26, 2023 3:40 PM

Jan 2016
I hope it gets darker and has a good story development

Apr 28, 2023 2:00 PM
Apr 2023
this feels like the pokemon i loved in my childhood! just needs to get to the really good parts where liko can take up high level opponenets
May 1, 2023 7:46 PM

Oct 2017
So far so good. the show feels fun.
May 3, 2023 1:11 PM

Jul 2016
Unexpectedly, I had a positive first impression of Roy
May 20, 2023 1:15 AM
Mar 2023
Do we really sure Liko's mom had hired those people to bodyguard Liko?
Sorry , I don't know why , but I just can't shake off my doubt about it. Kind too plot convenience for me.
Jul 7, 2023 7:33 PM

Dec 2019
Wow, Amethio is a fucking chump, just letting Liko sneak off to find Nyahoja.

Still no word on having even the slightest idea what the fuck's going on. I am not excited to continue with this show, and wouldn't be doing so at all, were it not for the fact that I like Liko as a character.

This is also the first episode to feature the OP and ED, and I am not a fan of either.
Jul 17, 2023 10:15 PM
Aug 2022
see the reason why I don't like it is because their is no ash at first I feel like okay lets see the new series but without ash its like a dish without salt I mean come on ash was with us for 25 years and all of a sudden goodbye without proper ending we want ash back no matter what,I don't feel like I am watching pokemon without ash and also in the series he clearly says that even though he win the world cordination tournament it doesn't make him a pokemon master but one step closer.Please do something the pokemon director and all the artist,producer you can't switch a nike brand to gucci out of sudden
Jul 18, 2023 8:16 AM
Apr 2020
Beatless1234 said:
see the reason why I don't like it is because their is no ash at first I feel like okay lets see the new series but without ash its like a dish without salt I mean come on ash was with us for 25 years and all of a sudden goodbye without proper ending we want ash back no matter what,I don't feel like I am watching pokemon without ash and also in the series he clearly says that even though he win the world cordination tournament it doesn't make him a pokemon master but one step closer.Please do something the pokemon director and all the artist,producer you can't switch a nike brand to gucci out of sudden
We did have a proper ending to Ash.

25 years is a long time, we were in need of a change. I think it's time for you to move on.
Aug 17, 2023 8:00 AM

Apr 2012
YuriEmpress said:
I'm not sure if many people same opinion with me but This Series is the best Series of Pokemon.

Main Character surely has personality not just flat Character.
Logic also play in this series not like Ash which can go to Anywhere without thinking about Money.(How much they need Money for Pokemon foods and travel fee(Inn and PokeCenter))
Antagonist is much much better than Trio Team Rocket.
No artificial attempts to rationalize this, just say that you like this series more because of the female protagonist. I don't understand why so many people are so salty to admit it, even if it's literally written all over their foreheads.
Aug 17, 2023 8:01 AM

Apr 2012
Dinosaurtime_YT said:
Beatless1234 said:

25 years is a long time, we were in need of a change. I think it's time for you to move on.
People insisting that Ash should be the eternal protagonist of the franchise even after several decades is even weirder in my opinion than people who call it the genius and best Pokémon show just because it has a female protagonist.
Aug 18, 2023 6:11 AM
Apr 2020
RobertBobert said:
Dinosaurtime_YT said:

People insisting that Ash should be the eternal protagonist of the franchise even after several decades is even weirder in my opinion than people who call it the genius and best Pokémon show just because it has a female protagonist.
I think I'm just on the side of "Yeah Ash was good, but I think it's time for something different."
Aug 18, 2023 6:22 AM

Apr 2012
Dinosaurtime_YT said:
RobertBobert said:
I think I'm just on the side of "Yeah Ash was good, but I think it's time for something different."
I don't see a problem with some protagonist you like more and some less. Just no fanaticism.
Nov 5, 2023 12:59 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Rockruff saved the day!!
Roy? A new character, right? k
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon (2023) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - Apr 15, 2023

52 by Zorpanur »»
Jun 11, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Pokemon (2023) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Phasar2022 - Apr 14, 2023

86 by Zorpanur »»
Jun 11, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Pokemon (2023) Episode 53 Discussion

InfinityDude88 - Jun 7

13 by YudiYusantoS »»
Jun 10, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Pokemon (2023) Episode 52 Discussion

Lhamatorrinco - May 31

17 by RioFS »»
Jun 7, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Pokemon (2023) Episode 51 Discussion

InfinityDude88 - May 24

13 by Ranxomare »»
Jun 4, 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.