Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 9, 2022 11:35 AM
Aug 2017
I rated it a bit low but enjoyed it nontheless. Honestly tho, I kinda wish Kazuki was the only love interest in the series because the story and chemistry were mostly centered on him better than the other two..Im not saying they shouldve been a couple but idk honestly the episodes focusing on the other 2 guys always felt kind of dragging
Dec 10, 2022 5:46 PM
Sep 2014
Honestly very wholesome almost shed a tear cause im a crybaby for this kind of friendship stuff but also romance
Dec 12, 2022 12:50 PM

Dec 2020
This anime was really enjoyable and a pleasant surprise,
I was not even aware this anime existed since its tagged as ONA and i was almost put off by the reverse harem tag, but instead i am happy i watched this.
I really want a season 2 of this 9/10
Dec 13, 2022 3:48 PM

Apr 2020
This was really good.
SoL should be a tag for this show.
Too bad it ended.
water
Dec 17, 2022 4:10 PM
Jul 2008
Wow I'm really surprised that this show is really good, I picked this first because I have nothing to watch.

I'm already burned out with romance anime and their cheap misunderstanding dramas, and thing like shit male but the heroine somewhat still like him.
This show really refreshed the genre and made me like it again.

Anzu x Riri FTW!

ZXEAN said:
Sha-tan said:
There won't be a season 2.

This manga actually got axed from it's initial run in Jump+ magazine. The author didn't actually wanted to end his manga right there.

The author must be happy that their axed manga got adapted to anime. Whoever producer picked this has good taste.
Dec 17, 2022 6:54 PM

May 2022
Honestly, I went into this series with low hopes because I've never been a fan of harems, but oh wow, did it blow my expectations!

9/10 - The characters were enticing, the pacing for the show was great, and I honestly felt that the darker stuff in the show fit its vibe in a weird way.

ZXEAN said:
But there is a high possibility we might get S2 which will obviously be anime original.

I really hope that this is the case! While I don't hate the current kind-of-ending that we got, I would love to see at least another 12 episodes of the show. The characters are well written enough that there's still depth to explore. Though... with Netflix holding the rights, I'm a bit scared
Dec 20, 2022 12:37 PM
Nov 2016
I love romantic series and this one didn't disappoint. Solid 9/10 to me. I love Anzu as MC and Junta was my favorite character. I'm rooting for him! I only wish they gave makoto more screentime because I liked him. Anyway, I've heard that the anime covers everything, But i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a season 2 anyway. I love the cast and I need more. Also, I love the ED XD

labradorescence said:
I didn't expect this to be a decent adaptation... I thought this would just be another silly goofy romcom :"D but interestingly, there's really been progress or development here. I'm still rooting for Junta but it looks like if Anzu really will end up with one of them, then it's most likely Tsukasa....

Also I don't know if I'm allowed to say this or not, but.. I'm not satisfied to see the stalker was only caught by the police. I had hoped she'd get hurt more before she went to jail. She's already ruined someone's life, literally. But thanks to Riri, Tsukasa can live in peace now.

"To Be Continued" I think the ending was good enough though it would be great if there was a second season but let's not get our hopes up too high~

WE MUST SUPPORT OUR BOY JUNTA! He needs his happy ending with Anzu ahah

ZXEAN said:
Sha-tan said:

This manga actually got axed from it's initial run in Jump+ magazine. The author didn't actually wanted to end his manga right there.

MAybe the success of the anime might convince them to let the author finish this series? If I remember correctly, it would'nt be the first time that something like that happen. I would be fine with an anime original ending overseen by the author
Dec 24, 2022 1:00 PM
Aug 2021
Man, ep11 and 12 took such a dark turn compared to the rest of the series (actually it may have started before with Saki and that cunt Mori), bit as other have said, it added some real depth to Tsukasa's character. This wasn't just a guy tired of drowning in pussy, but legit someone who suffered psychological trauma at the hands of a stalker-pedo hybrid.

I think the perfect way to tie up this series would be to give us a multiple route ending (BokuBen style). While I get that if they went with the single route, Tsukasa would more than likely be the winner, my boy Junta also deserves some love. Even Hijiri, although he's a distant third behind the other two, grew a but and became more likeable at the end. I'd also love to see some progression between Saki and Makoto - I find the fact that the ikemen's "normal" best friend got the hottest girl in the school to fall for him without trying too hard to be quite sweet.

Lastly, RIP Kate. Dealing with that crazy bitch is not gonna end well, and worst case scenario, Kate inadvertently forces Tsukasa back into Kishi's life (or vice versa), which will add a whole new meaning to Romantic "Killer".
Dec 26, 2022 3:08 PM
Feb 2022
love it agh anzu best girl
Dec 27, 2022 2:53 AM
Dec 2022
yes this is a decent ending
Dec 27, 2022 10:57 PM
Dec 2022
Sha-tan said:

Wymmmmm there won’t be a season two omggg🥺🥺🥺
Dec 29, 2022 3:31 PM
Jun 2020
I was pleasantly surprised when I started watching it. Love every minute of the anime. It's funny, it has it's sweet moments and it's tense ones. People should definitely watch it if they want a good laugh. Honestly I'd probably buy the manga because this is how much I've become a fan of it only from one watch. 🔥😤😤💖
Jan 2, 2023 12:03 AM

Nov 2021
Way better than I thought it would be. The visual humor is great and Rie Takahashi kiled it as Anzu. All of the characters fall into tropes but are at least written well, and likeable. I really like how the show also dealt with heavy topics but did it in a tasteful way. Wouldn't mind a season 2
Jan 3, 2023 2:52 PM
May 2019
Very nice episode
Jan 5, 2023 5:45 AM

Oct 2014
That was a fun ride. I kinda hate the forced drama but still good overall.

Theres no season 2, but I hope they atleast add a fan service OVA episode. You know, the obligatory "beach" episode. I mean, who doesnt want to see Anzu, Saki, even Riri in their swimsuit? Maybe add Tsukasa onee san in the mix too.

8/10. Kudos to seiyuus too btw. They did great.
Jan 5, 2023 8:03 AM

Dec 2021
That was so funny to watch, as someone who normally hates any kind of romance animes this one was actually really enjoyable to watch! hehe
Jan 5, 2023 4:46 PM
Oct 2019
I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!! So happy that Riri is a love interest <3
Jan 6, 2023 1:55 PM
Dec 2021
Absolute shit anime. The red hair MC is a fuckin ass, I hate her completely. I want her dead, destroyed, beaten, tortured and all the bad stuff to happen to her. I will be sooooooooooooooo happy when she gets eliminated from existence. I despise this filthy trash. 0/10 is filthy anime is. I want to chuck the red head into the 228922 manga and other sort of manga to watch her suffer.
Jan 6, 2023 11:36 PM

Feb 2020
This show is a hidden gem! I actually didn't expect it to be this good. Quite a fun watch and nice characters. And Anzu is definitely one of my favorite roles Rie Takahashi has taken now, she really went all out with this character. The animation of this was also a lot better than I had expected. I've never heard of this studio but hopefully they make more quality stuff like this in the future!

The ending though, was definitely rushed. As the others in the forum thread have said, the manga most likely got axed. If that's the case, then that sucks :( cause this has so much potential for more but we're probably never gonna get more than this. Still, this show is great overall, 8.5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2023 5:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least it's good that Riri can stay with them... as a potential boyfriend xD And obviously everything is fixed now, well we'll see if we get a 2nd season later
Jan 12, 2023 12:57 PM
May 2020
One of the best romantic comedy anime I have seen, I need moreeeeeeeee
Jan 14, 2023 3:18 PM
Dec 2022
pretty good episode
Jan 14, 2023 3:19 PM
Dec 2022
pretty good episode
Jan 21, 2023 1:41 AM

Sep 2021
Junta become Bocchi the plankton here lol
Feb 12, 2023 11:38 AM

Jul 2016
Seriousness and dark topics didn't fit this show at all. Saki's backstory was just passable but this psycho stalker arc really pushed it. Not to mention the rushed af conclusion.

6/10 - First 5 or 6 episodes were great but things got less enjoyable the moment Riri took human form.
Feb 12, 2023 12:40 PM

Jan 2013
SouthRzVa said:
Seriousness and dark topics didn't fit this show at all. Saki's backstory was just passable but this psycho stalker arc really pushed it. Not to mention the rushed af conclusion.

6/10 - First 5 or 6 episodes were great but things got less enjoyable the moment Riri took human form.
I don't remember ever seeing another comment with this take, I absolutely hated the dark shift in tone, but everyone seemed to love it. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 12, 2023 1:36 PM
Apr 2022
Was fine, i kind of like it
Feb 15, 2023 8:07 AM

May 2020
One of the best anime series on NF, IMO. Especially the last few episodes.
っ◔◡◔)っ ♥Average gamer and anime enjoyer♥
Feb 16, 2023 3:46 AM

Mar 2021
love it from start to finish, hope its get a new season
🐐

Feb 19, 2023 5:50 AM
Mar 2021
Ebtretenido y me gusto el final de la historia
Feb 19, 2023 1:55 PM

Mar 2017
One of the best rom-coms in years! Loved very single character and just the entire concept… I mean who wouldn’t want to live in their own otome game?! (Except Anzu cause she’s gloriously weird)

I really hope we get another season!
Feb 20, 2023 11:48 PM

Oct 2010
I hope the stalker gets her ikemen
7/10
Feb 22, 2023 10:37 PM

May 2016
Enjoyed watching this anime more than I thought I would, especially the comedy bits and the interactions between Hoshino and Kazuki. Though, I found Riri to be annoying af, which might be intended that way by the writer. And the drama towards the end felt forced and imo was totally unnecessary for an anime that focused on fun interactions. Overall, not a bad watch.

Feb 27, 2023 3:21 PM
Aug 2022
Romantic killer is an exceptional anime. I can't wait for more episodes, if they will run a 2nd season. I must say that I am gay, but I am very fond of these relationships between the characters and the girl.

Mostly because the main character is kinda like me: LOVES her cat and cat stuff, loves her games and loves her chocolate. The same 3 things I can't live without. And I'm also not the person searching for love. I'd rather dedicate myself to the things I like.
The cliche of a real life dating sim is superfun though. I loved every minute of every episode and I just could not stop watching. The jokes are extremely funny.
The guys are so cute too! OMG. Maybe someday I will meet my own prince charming.... in another life haha. This is one of the best shows ever.
Feb 27, 2023 3:23 PM
Aug 2022
Sha-tan said:

Aww, too bad man :(. I really hoped they would bring out a season 2. It's such a fun anime. It would earn pretty well too. We need more anime's like these. I love the romantic/jokey thing.
Mar 14, 2023 9:04 PM

Dec 2020
Yo why they cram so much in the final episode and the last couple eps took a serious turn as well. If it didn't end the way it did I was gonna say that Anzu was GOING TO THE SOUL SOCIETY to break out riri lmao

Art style and animation were top notch. Seemed liked it has high production value. The story was very enjoyable as well. I can see kazuki as being the end choice with all the focus on em or a friend ending 🤷‍♀️ BUT overall great series
Mar 15, 2023 11:42 PM
Mar 2023
decent romcom
not my personal favourite in terms of plot
Mar 19, 2023 11:01 AM

Nov 2021
It was a good anime. I need season 2 soon.
Mar 27, 2023 12:04 PM

Aug 2015
i honestly liked this anime, they added a little bit of suspense towards the end which made it more interesting!
Mar 28, 2023 12:48 PM
Aug 2021
I related to this anime on a spiritual level. LOVE IT
Apr 2, 2023 6:55 PM

Dec 2022
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YO QUERÍA QUE SE QUEDARA CON EL KAZUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
POR LA XUXAAAAAAAA!!!!
Una p0r0ng4 de anime (mentira ni tan malo pero igl estoy enojado)
Apr 9, 2023 6:14 AM
Jan 2018
Wonder why it says to be continued when the manga was axed
Apr 13, 2023 3:12 PM
May 2022
weird but gud i love it
Apr 24, 2023 2:09 AM
May 2020
I actually kinda love that she didn't conveniently end up with someone at the end of the show or really show strong feelings for anyone. It's nice that everything is in the open too
May 12, 2023 7:50 PM
Nov 2022
Super cute, funny/smart mc
Jun 10, 2023 8:04 PM
Oct 2022
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH 10/10
Jun 11, 2023 12:53 PM

Mar 2013
What a satisfying and refreshing series.
I should've really binged this when it was released, now I need a sequel for this.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 13, 2023 1:25 PM
Jun 2023
Sha-tan said:

I just checked that :(. But, there are two options, either the manga author continues the series (quite unlikely) or Netflix decides to take the reins and create a new finale. It really deserves a more developed finale than the cliffhanger it ended with. 
Jun 14, 2023 12:53 AM
Apr 2023
It was a very good ending hoping for a second season
Jun 23, 2023 7:21 PM
Jun 2023
That ending was really funny, in the sense that it was really bad. Still, the other episodes were nice
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hesmiyu - Oct 28, 2022

61 by Satoshi17 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 2 Discussion

shuffleair - Oct 27, 2022

36 by Satoshi17 »»
Yesterday, 2:17 AM

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

truth999 - Oct 27, 2022

83 by Satoshi17 »»
Yesterday, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 7 Discussion

shuffleair - Oct 27, 2022

25 by thegoishady »»
Jun 16, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 10 Discussion

shuffleair - Oct 28, 2022

36 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Jun 16, 4:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.