Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2023 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
It's great to see Lieselotte building a friendship with Fiene. Feels like the two were destined to be friends in this show.

Furthermore, this episode gave the setting of a Summer where there's chances to make all type of memories. I feel like they're really establishing the characteristics for Lieselotte in this show and bringing out her charm.
Jan 27, 2023 9:26 AM

Feb 2018
Fine and Baldur relationship are suspicious, forget about that... School summer holiday. Sieg assists Lieselotte who wants to take Fine. Flashback Fine and Mama, Fine used to be chased by the nobles because she was involved in a problem. With Sieg support, Lieselotte manages to invite Fine to her family Riefenstahl estate. Lieselotte and Fine deepen their friendship, but Sieg. Sieg lures Fine with Lieselotte's family dishes, at first Fine refuses to go with Lieselotte. Lieselotte ask Sieg about Sieg plans for the summer holiday. Sieg, on the other hand, has to travel around the country on an inspection tour and cannot see Lieselotte every day...

Fine and Lieselotte's holiday begins. Fine is completely lost in the magnificent palace. Lieselotte tells Fine that although it is summer holidays, Fine should study and think about the future. Fine plans to become an adventurer after graduating from school. Lieselotte is really lecturing Fine, lol. Lieselotte advised Fine to become a merchant. I don't really understand, what is a merchant?

Sieg went to visit a fabric weaving factory. It was a beautiful fabric. Sieg imagined that if the cloth was sewn into a dress, then Sieg was sure that the dress would be suitable for Lieselotte. I wondered how the fabric was made.

A royal tea party. Fine is really nervous. Lieselotte tries to teach Fine how to drink royal tea. Fine tells Lieselotte about her life with Mama. Fine feels that Lieselotte is just like Mama. Lieselotte asks about Fine's relationship with Baldur. Is Fine in love with Baldur / The flag is flying?

They talk about Baldur and blablablabla the royal tea party is over. Ribbon? Ah, Lieselotte really worked hard for Sieg. Is that a phoenix? It's a letter bird. It wasn't shown what the letter contained but I'm sure Lieselotte who was getting ready in a special dress I'm sure that Sieg will come to Lieselotte's palace. Greeted by 4 servants, Lieselotte greeted Sieg with disappointment, lol. It was a time-consuming preparation. Sieg praised Lieselotte but where is the kiss scene? Omaga.

There was chaos in Lieselotte's palace. Otou-sama is fighting...

Preview shown, Endou and Kobayashi meet 3rd player?
Jan 27, 2023 10:25 AM

Jul 2017
Prince Sieg, armed with the gods' conversation, sure is a standout in the relationship of Fiene and Lieselotte, trying to figure out the best course of action.

Fiene expressing her troubles with her mother to Sieg and Liese, and the latter isn't happy of the former's rough upbringing to help her, and Sieg offers a solution to take her in into the Riefenstahl estate, exacting the tsun in Liese. Of course, with what happened to Fiene and Baldur the last episode, the former has been avoiding the latter, and this is the same for both Sieg and Liese over summer break, only through the tsundere formula.

The Riefenstahl estate is huge on nobility and also on area, it feels too huge for the commoner to easily get lost. If anything, the tsundere will not allow improper etiquette, and has Fiene covered from head to toe, except without Sieg to witness their progress. That said, while said Crown Prince is out on his own duties, Liese's sisters all are intelligent in their own right, I think is legit because of Liese's extreme OCD on being modest. The difference of the commoner and the noble's world is just too great but make no mistake that Baldur's confession is something that needs to be worked on based on his communication skills, even though he's adept with the sword and has plans to renounce his nobility to devote to Fiene, something which Liese's sisters heavily avoided because he wasn't kingdom-minded.

Amidst his work, Sieg's duties are second, and as much as he wants to be with Liese, he has to open up too, and it's a letter that he wrote for her. Expecting Sieg's eventual arrival, both Endo and Kobayashi were ecstatic to get back on the commentary, as he receives Liese's welcome in the most tsundere way as always. In a rush to fulfill the best impressions, Liese literally rushed her way through, but that's all fine according to Sieg, who has gotten the grasp of how to handle the tsundere.

The problem? The Riefenstahl estate is under attack, but who's the instigator?
Jan 27, 2023 10:53 AM

Feb 2019
I love how much Lise cares about and wants to protect Fiene lol. She’ll never say it but she sees Fiene as a little sister.

Things still awkward between Bal and Fiene, he’s too stupid to even understand what he said. Sieg on the other hand is actually beginning to understand Liese’s personality and is doing everything he needs to to claim his tsun de rais.

I don’t think the convo about Fiene mom was just a coincidence… looks like she’s back for her daughter? Next week will be fun, hopefully we get more real world stuff too
Marinate1016Jan 27, 2023 10:57 AM
Jan 27, 2023 10:57 AM

Jan 2018
Princess Lieselotte making a proper lady out of Fiene is just too cute!

First time Fiene mentioned her mother and it seems she's the one fighting Liese-tan's father. That was quick.

What wasn't quick was the appearance of the mystery character. Looks like he might appear in the next episode. But then why was his teased in the last episode if he wasn't in this one?
Jan 27, 2023 11:01 AM
Sep 2015
Now it's confirmed Sieg is the only one who can hear the voice, which is pretty suck. At least now instead of telling Sieg exactly what Lise think, they're trying to make Sieg figure out by himself, and the best part is Sieg can really figure out by himself, at least before the visitation, which still need help from God's voice.

Oh, the soundtrack make this anime feel like Disney princess in a Disney castle, especially the moment the letter arrive, good job, the composer.
Jan 27, 2023 2:42 PM

Nov 2021
This show feels so magical and sweet, and is good enough to keep me engaged. Next episode looks like it's gonna be interesting/have some drama in it
Jan 27, 2023 2:47 PM

Jun 2016
This show is always adorable, Liselotte is so kawaii and I find the story very interesting for an Otome series, probably I like it more than Hamefura.
Jan 27, 2023 3:53 PM

Dec 2013
Liese really went from being a big sis to a mom to Fiene, so caring.
Jan 27, 2023 4:05 PM
Nov 2018
For a second at the end there, I thought Fiene's mother might be the Witch of Yore? But more likely (given what we see of ep 5), she's just come to protect her daughter, and the Witch of Yore is more connected to the third 'player' we keep seeing.

This series just has such a fun premise.
Jan 27, 2023 4:59 PM

Jan 2021
Next episode in the game is looking to be interesting, but Endo and Kobayashi seem to have troubles of their own, namely that actor who apparently knows about the game's secret. Hope nothing bad happens to them

Jan 27, 2023 5:31 PM

Jul 2008
(sigh) I (many of us) knew it at the instant, but they ruined it with that spoiler called "next episode preview". (sigh)
My candies:
Jan 27, 2023 5:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
After opening up with yet another fantastic display of tsundere goodness and Sieg being a smooth lad, we get to see Lieselotte’s awesome castle as they go on summer break with Fiene in tow, it was funny tho how Kobayashi and Endo were dying for Sieg to come too because he’s the only one they can interact with lol. We also got a bit of Fiene’s backstory regarding her mom, pretending to be a princess once a week is an interesting game that there might be more to than just getting a nicer dinner, but I could be looking into it too much.

And after that great scene of Lieselotte getting Sieg’s letter, the man finally shows up at her place and Lieselotte can’t help but be a tsun once again, thankfully Sieg has mastered the art of simmering her down lol. Also loved the bit with Art asking her sisters if they wanted to marry him lol. And now someone is attacking the castle, I have a feeling I know who it is but I’ll hold off on that.
Jan 27, 2023 6:31 PM
Dec 2020
Aaaaahaaaa, I can't handle all the sugar! I'm going diabetic! Please help!

On a serious note, I would have wanted to see a couple of things:
1. More Endou and Kobayashi development, though I do realize they can't be in every episode.
2. Endou and Kobayashi finally being able to talk to someone else than the prince. I feel like it's been teased so much, I can't wait for someone else to hear their voice. Though if it doesn't happen I won't be upset. It's still one of all time favuorite romance anime of all time. At least so far. And yes, I've watched Nana, so I know how quickly things can take a turn at the last moment.

I'm worried about this creepy NEET from last episode.  I won't cast my stone until I get to understand his circumstance and motivation, but the fact he didn't feature in this episode seems foreboding. Like he's the BBG.
Jan 27, 2023 7:43 PM
Aug 2022
Another Kawaiiii Episode they look so cute together liesse-san & Seig-kun ,so precious must be protected at all cost.
the ending of this episode - I think the intruder who Attacked her(liesse-san) father is Fiene-chan's Mother.
I'm now so much excited for next episode.
can't wait.
Jan 27, 2023 11:12 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
My bad for only adding this anime to my watching list now. I must of missed it early.

But so far i am really enjoying this anime!!

Lieselotte might actually be my favourite tsundere ever lol, Sieg has also gotten pretty good at making Liese blush and knows exactly what to say. The commentary and analysis by Endo and Kobayashi makes this so much better, their like speaking on behalf of the audience (us).

Liese and Fiene also make for a good friendship, nice to see Liese ocasionally breaking her tsundere attitude around Fiene.

Fiene and Baldur also make for an interesting pairing.

The intruder at the end, I wonder who it may be?? I mean the only person I can think of who is female with pink hair that isn't fiene is most likely Fiene's mum... mabye.

Jan 27, 2023 11:14 PM

May 2015
Another great episode with our favorite tsundere! With Lieselottes tsundere filter going off, it's always good to see Endou and Kobayashi give Sieg the breakdown. I'm glad that he's able to decipher her tsundere language better too! Didn't expect that cliffhanger at the end. But whatever it is, considering we have a maxed out Fiene. I'm not too worried!
Jan 28, 2023 2:11 AM

Feb 2018
Nice episode as always.

The unknown person who showed up at the end will def surprise some ppl in the next episode.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jan 28, 2023 4:46 AM
Oct 2022
l8 2 w4tch..........
3d37W31155
Jan 28, 2023 5:15 AM

Oct 2010
The "playing princess" routine with her mother makes me believe her mother might be deposed royalty. Being on the run would also fit with her and Fiene being the last of their bloodline that someone that wants to prevent a challenge to their (illegitimate) rule wants to eliminate.
Jan 28, 2023 7:06 AM
Dec 2022
Looks like Liselotte is warming up to Fiene, even inviting to stay at her estate. I feel like she's showing more emotion this time. Man it sucks that Endou and Kobayashi can't do or say anything without Sieg around. The next day, Lise practically started ruckus knowing Sieg's coming to see her. It's like when someone asks you out all of a sudden and you have little time to prepare. Speaking of all of a sudden, Lise's father burst through the wall holding back a mysterious woman? Looks like Fiene's mother cuz of the pink hair. :O
Jan 28, 2023 10:28 AM
Jun 2016
Cliiiiiffhangeeeeerssssssssss~
Jan 28, 2023 7:53 PM

Mar 2013
Fiene running from Baldur was so... cute...
RIP Baldur, he didn't know what he did to Fiene... lol

Another great episode!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 28, 2023 10:08 PM
I like water

Feb 2020
It is interesting to see Lieselotte and Fiene improve their friendship, although it still has me waiting to know who attacked the castle (Besides also knowing what Baldur meant when he said that to Fiene, did he really realize? Well, I sincerely doubt it)
Jan 30, 2023 6:54 AM

Apr 2015
That was a cute episode for both Fiene and Liese.
All men, kings or peasants, die equally.
Jan 30, 2023 4:31 PM

Nov 2013
oh no, Liese is bullying Fiene again...
this time it seems like she wants to have Fiene eating the same food as her and maybe live with her while at it lol

uff Fiene's mom is a run away person, making nobles angry is not a  good idea (they get angry at dumb stuff tho...)

for sure, Liese's work is so much easier when the prince knows her intentions, look how happy she was when he said exactly what she needed, how cute
she went with her happy speech of wanting her to go to her home, just to realise that she still needs to act tsundere hahahaha

Liese mad at the prince for trusting her family instead of doing an inspection LOL must be the 1st time i see someone wanting to be inspected for bad things
ofc all that because she wants to see him at least once during the break ... but better not waste precious resting time on writing a letter
Fiene avoiding Bal forever and ever

well, can't wait to see Liese and Fiene having fun together, this would never happen if not for our duo teaching the prince about tsunderes

arriving at their place, it's literally a castle lol having those attendents helping leaves Fiene even more tired
the usual (and always adorbs) scene of trying a new bed, so very fluffy

LOL she got lost, where are the attendants when you need them?
now Liese has an excuse to have her in the  room near her (tbh shouldn't it be like that from the start?)

oh Liese with a nice braid, lovely
time to teach the commoner girl how to behave like a proper lady, and it will be a very tiring training, i can imagine...

without Sig tho, our duo can only watch Liese but nothing else, how powerless LOL

the priest guy tagging along to skip his church duties, but his best skill is talking to girls, is that a skill a priest needs?
meanwhile Sig thinking about Liese when he saw some fabric, or imagining her laughing while looking at random girls in the background ... oh the pain of not seeing your favorite people during school breaks

Fiene is loving the place, but the 3 sisters are bored ... and how fast they run when they see Liese

all that training is paying off, Fiene finally can enjoy tea like a proper lady... and that stuff reminds her of playing princess with her mother
to think Fiene would make Liese laugh with that story, and then make her embarrassed when comparing to the mother

next up, Liese is curious about Fiene love story, and she surely looked surprised to learn about Baldur's confession
that guy is not the most sofisticated noble tbh, but it would be trouble if he gave up on his status for her

oh, a simple thank you made Liese smile, but she instantly realised it and stopped the tea party LOL come on now

back to making the ribbon... and she needs to make it perfectly, look at how many tries it's taking, and they all look good enough ... the sisters surely understand her tsundere act tho

taking the priest words to heart, Sig decides to write a letter telling her that he will visit her next day... her face tho
the place better be perfectly clean, or else some heads will roll ... not really lol

she clearly didn't have enough time to prepare, waking up at 4am to prepare, damn
the main pair is happy to finally talk to him, with a full speech... leading to... CRITICAL HIT !!! damn Sig hand kiss, he knows how to handle the situation, even Liese couldn't stop her smile

uh, to break such a good scene, freaking priest guy hitting on the sisters,  quickly stopped by Liese herself lol
turning to confessing to Fiene, just to be rejected because of food reasons HAHAHAHA

oh no, that ending scene, what the actual f* just happened? is her father ok? holy shit what a cliffhanger

i thought that person at the end could be the bad guy from last episode (who couldn't enter the game), but someone in the comments mentioned someone else lol
winddevil1Jan 30, 2023 4:41 PM
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 31, 2023 4:14 PM
Sep 2017
tsunderes are my weak spot if they are well developed, and because of the narrator and comentarist, the tsundere will receive some good development as a very cute and strong woman
ReyuujiAug 14, 2023 8:30 PM
Feb 3, 2023 9:15 AM

May 2020
Bro was that preview necessary? Atleast they should've tried to maintain the identity of mystery attacker even by the slightest instead of showing her in full flesh lol. Anyways fun as ever.
Feb 3, 2023 4:46 PM
Oct 2019
Cute episode for Fiene and Liese.

is that Fiene Mother at the end? 
Feb 4, 2023 3:16 AM

Aug 2020
Nice episode, Fiene and Liselotte getting along, and Sieg scoring another critical hit after first making the mistake to put his inspection duties above visiting his fiancé. And some unexpected drama at the end
Feb 10, 2023 12:52 AM

Oct 2017
Summer break eh, the two of them are apart but Sieg came to see her, how sweet of him. Lieselotte was really cute.
Feb 10, 2023 8:30 PM

Jul 2019
It's been pretty decent so far. The whole concept feels refreshing, for me at least. A different take with emphasis on the Tsundere type for this kind of show was a welcoming change, I think. I also like a fair amount of characterizations and progression so far. It doesn't feel too dragged out, which is good for this type of show. Yeah, I like it. 

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Feb 11, 2023 4:11 AM
Nov 2011
So We saw a glimpse in the last episode that someone else may be interfering with the actions of the MC.

Liselotte was worried about how Fiene would take care of herself, but Fiene is too proud to go.  But not to proud to chase the Miku!  This girl knows what's great to eat, and that is meat! ROFL

Can't help but wonder, they assume the Liselotte wants to be great friends with Fiene, we don't have the experience of other play throughs, but what if the noble in question, was in her family?  Zoinks.

I wish we could have gotten more to know her three sisters, that look as she told them to escape from the lecher preist LOL

Wait a sec, could the preist be the influenced character by the actor?   He knew about Lisellotte's sisters and is after them? Baka! Hentai!

Wait was that pink or red hair?  It looked short though, At first I thought it was Fiene's mom.

Wait for it.    Fiene is the duke's daughter and love child?

VeretaxFeb 11, 2023 4:16 AM
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 15, 2023 8:45 PM

Sep 2010
Aww, Lieselotte and Fiene continue to get along!

It's cute how much Sieg missed Lieselotte too.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Feb 24, 2023 2:56 AM
Apr 2015
It's killing me how they are ok with talking to charaters in a game T.T why aren't you asking how is it even possible ?
Mar 10, 2023 1:22 PM

Jun 2015
everything was going so wholesome until that end. Just as well all our best MCs had gathered. Bring on some wildness pls!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 3, 2023 5:09 PM
Dec 2020
THE TSUN DE RAIS ACTION!! IT'S SPREADING!!
Jun 14, 2023 7:39 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL

Nice Tsundrere performance

Even more ROFL

Fiene heard there's going to be seafood (aka food), and instantly accepted, LOL

And Fiene isn't used to the noble's life and gets confused and lost, LOL.

And she gets scold and taught by Liese, hehe, they're so cute.

Also LOL @ the little sisters, haha. (gotta grab them fast, cause you know they're going to grown up to be beautiful like Liese-tan)

Liese is just too cute, can't believe Sieg haven't tried to hug her yet.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 2, 2023 1:29 PM

May 2018
Fiene and Liese are getting more friendly hehe

Aug 10, 2023 7:17 PM
Mar 2018
The concept of this Anime is a dream coem true for every otaku!!! Kobayashi and Endou really do a great job in keeping an eye on the Characters, understanding and guiding them so they can achieve the best ending possible for everyone!!! Lieselotte is truly such a cutie and tries to help Fiene in everything in her own way. Now I wonder what happened to Lieses Dad!
May 7, 9:31 AM

Aug 2019
a red head appears?
ah so its fienes mother assuming from the next preview
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 11:44 PM

Jul 2023
summer break. Interesting plots and lisse is great again
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

More topics from this board

» As much as i liked the first half, i hated the second half

Kitsune_089 - Jul 22

4 by Bekaweeb »»
Jul 24, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

97 by nirererin »»
Jul 24, 12:48 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2023

45 by nirererin »»
Jul 16, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2023

34 by LocalMagicalGirl »»
Jul 16, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2023

65 by nirererin »»
Jul 15, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.