Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 26, 2015 5:54 PM

Apr 2014
oh god I was finally hoping that there will be a main female character that doesn't fall in love with Hei....since you know....she's 13 and all.....and he's 10+ years older than her....you know, pedophilia and all that. feels like I'm watching a harem anime more than anything, this season is really disappointing so far.

I was actually really hoping that Suou would end up liking July rather than Hei but I don't know if that will happen in 2 episodes
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2015 11:42 AM

May 2015
That was a quick encounter with Misaki.

Did Hei actually kill that one woman he captured?
Dec 1, 2015 11:59 PM
May 2012
Oh poor Youko :/ Hei didn't kill her.
Hei and Misaki's reunion......is like that??
We finally get to see Mao.
Mar 6, 2016 10:08 AM

Aug 2014
There's no way in hell that Hei killed Youko like that.
Kudos to the guy that did it though, that's what the bitch get for making Hei powerless for the majority of the series.

So much with for that happy reunion with BK-201, huh Misaki? lol

Holy shit! It took two seasons (+ the ovas) but we finally got to see what Mao real body looked like and what happened to it. I was getting worried that we were never going to find out.
KashKetchumMar 6, 2016 10:54 AM
Apr 9, 2016 11:28 PM

Jun 2015
I wonder who killed Youko, whoever did made it just to cause trouble to Hei
Jun 1, 2016 4:44 AM

Jul 2008
This looks like it will be a cluster of a finale, and oh Hei it's Mao's real body!
Jul 8, 2016 3:39 PM

Nov 2015

This episode blowed me away...
I'm crying, also. That was so sudden, so unexpected, and sad... oh god... that was sad... I don't care she's not the "real" Suou... she deserves to be happy, she deserved to know the truth...
Ohhh, and she's in love with Hei, yes, that's sweet but girl, that's never gonna happen... you are too young (It's normal for girls to fall for guys older than them, actually).

PD: So, we finally see Mao's original body!! Finally! He's more or less how I pictured him!

PD2: Lesbian ninja, it is not ok to kiss dead bodies... not ok.

PD3: Who killed eye glasses girl? That couldn't have been Hei... I refuse to believe that.

PD4: That was Hei and Misaki's reunion? =_= You've got to be kidding me. Hei didn't even need to be that violent with her!
HumbertoZeroJul 8, 2016 3:42 PM
Jul 19, 2017 6:11 PM

May 2010
"True, she was trying to catch us... Still, she gave us meat buns!" xD

Seriously, some of the dialogue in this series... @_@

Nice to FINALLY see best character's backstory, but honestly it was kinda lame, it was just "meow look you killed my main body, what are you gonna do about it?!" and focused almost entirely on Suo, instead of showing some of his emotions, being terrified, shocked, depressed or whatever. Sighhh. Reunion of Hei and Misaki was rushed as well :c Not the best ep.
Jun 20, 2019 6:53 AM

Sep 2012
hei is izanagi and yin izanami, but they thing shion is izanagi
Oct 25, 2019 12:04 PM
Feb 2017
there is something that was bothering me about Shion and Suou's mother : i don't remember a mention or something that indicated that after Suou died and Shion decided to stay with his father the mother tried to keep contact with her son through letters, phone calls, e-mails, visits i mean nothing for not less than 8 years so when she thought it was him at the airport in episode 9 she runs to hug him and tell him she missed him ? if she did why didn't she keep in touch she ignored him for 8 years ad then supposedly now she cares for him that makes no sense and also in episode 10 when she is telling Misaki what happened during Suou's dead she says that it was Shion's ability to being able to make copies and she calls him crazy and acused him of having a warped mind for creating a copy of her dead sister but Shion was always like that since he was a contractor she knew that he was like that so it would be logic if she considered him a monster and didn't want anything to do anymore with him and her ex-husband, but if that was the case then why she jumped of joy at their reunion at the airport? being fearful, scared, wary or worried would have more sense, her attitudes and what she thought of her son dont match.
Jan 2, 2021 12:14 PM

Jul 2017
Such a boring episode, only 2 more to go luckily. Nearly fell asleep watching this in the middle. Darker than BLACK's never been the best at storytelling but all of this is just flat out ridiculous to watch considering the twists and how despite big events and revelations happening, the story still feels like its barely made much progress with the world building and a lot of it feels filler-ish. I guess this could be filler-ish considering a new scriptwriter was there for this season like how Psycho Pass got affected with its 2nd season where Urobuchi left, but regardless, this sucked. Nice Hei and Misaki reunion too with him kicking her ass lmao.
Apr 11, 2021 8:02 AM

May 2020
F in the chat for Youko. I didn't particularly like her or care about her relationship with Hazuki (thanks for shoe-horning that 10 episodes in) but that is an incredibly cruel way to die.

Suou being in love with Hei is something I could've done without. Keeping it as a sort of pseudo sibling/parental relationship would've been better.
Jul 11, 2021 1:40 PM

Jan 2020
First time seeing Mao in human form
Jul 11, 2021 1:44 PM

Jan 2020
Hahaha, guess Misaki x Hei ship had sunk just now...
Jul 11, 2021 1:47 PM

Jan 2020
Didn't expect Suou to just be a copy of herself and with a fabricated memory on top of it.... and did she fell in love with Hei ? Hei's harem is growing day by day...
Sep 3, 2021 9:58 AM

Mar 2019
Oi don't tell me you want to get Hei and Suou together, please stop. Also no, I don't believe that they are the same whatsoever, but still rip Suou. Poor girl is a copy but at least she's a copy of herserlf and not just a random person made to be Shion's sister! Now, the last 2 episodes, interested to see how everythings ends.
Alex_TheForestSep 3, 2021 10:02 AM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 7, 2021 9:38 PM

Aug 2018
Get rekt ya filthy lesbo, fukin owned!

I wonder who that was at the very end there....

2 more episodes....

Dec 11, 2022 6:07 AM
Dec 2017
edfdsfdsgfddfgdfgdfggdf
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Darker Than Black Season 3? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ownsin - Dec 6, 2009

209 by poging179 »»
Aug 15, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Dec 24, 2009

673 by ChyllyWylly »»
Jul 20, 9:40 AM

» Is Season 2 worth watching?

Valantic - Sep 17, 2015

12 by Luciunsama »»
Jun 17, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.