Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 27, 2022 6:07 PM

Jan 2021
Feel like a lot of people are ignoring that aphrodisiac ending.
Jul 27, 2022 6:08 PM
Jun 2019
An amazing episode as always.
Fujimiya seems to have the greatest glow-up in anime history lol.
The scene with Takafumi and Fujimiya was also.
I feel bad for the tsundere elf girl who cried herself to sleep. SADGE. However, she gets cuter and cuter every episode.
The aphrodisiac ending was pretty sus tho.

Sadly, the staff members got diagnosed with COVID. So the next episode will be delayed for two weeks. I pray for their speedy recovery 🙏
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 27, 2022 6:11 PM

Jan 2011
man i was starting to feel bad for the elf but then the end scene happened WTF?
Jul 27, 2022 6:14 PM

Apr 2020
Never thought I would ever see anything about Zero no Tsukaima ever again.
Jul 27, 2022 6:14 PM
Aug 2019
Uncle is 35???????? All this time I thought he was like 50 or something lol. Also I feel so bad for the elf girl, gotta admire her persistence with him
Jul 27, 2022 6:37 PM

Jun 2014
as i thought, they skip chapter 10... well in term of story flow this one is better and they can use that chapter later.
for this episode there is a lack of takafumi&Fujimiya Live Commentary( tsukkomi(?) ) LOL~. well it's still good nonetheless~ ^^
Tsundere-san~ K.A.W.A.I~ (≧∇≦) ........ Tsundere-san!!!! ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ ) ........ Tsundere-san~? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 27, 2022 6:37 PM

Jul 2014
I refuse to accept that that goblin was Fujimiya lol. What a glow up once she got into middle school though. And that photo of her in a swimsuit with tan lines... nic... best not to say it out loud.

Beyond how hilarious this is, it's getting painful for the girls, especially the elf. It's hard to imagine this continuing for 17 years.

And speaking of the elf, my goodness, she is absolutely adorable <3. I don't know how ojisan's story ended in the other world but I pray that at some point he will be reunited with her.
Jul 27, 2022 6:56 PM

Mar 2014
it feels a a bit depressed when i realized the cutie elf is not existed anymore.
Jul 27, 2022 7:09 PM
Dec 2021
0451 said:
I've been wondering this for a while now, does Ojisan not have a Dreamcast? If he does, why doesn't he play it? It's arguably the most important Sega console after the Genesis as it was the last console they ever made. I guess it's too modern for Ojisan's taste?

I feel so bad about the Elf girl.

Good question. I guess it's funnier that he's more into the Saturn then the Dreamcast, though. At least in the west the DC kind of changed Sega's "cool" image into more an "unironic fun" image. Plus it was actually really good.
Jul 27, 2022 9:15 PM

Apr 2020
My golly the Ojisan x Elf interactions continues to get better and...hotter. Honestly if Ojisan realizes Elf's affection to him, they could've been married by now and maybe (just maybe) Elf could also transport to Earth with him. And yes Ojisan licking Elf's ears and caressing her belly is a turn-on scene.

In another ship, Takafumi has seen Fujimiya's half naked and even if she gave her the signal to just do it plus the middle school bikini pic, our man just don't budge. But hey our girl still cares for him, so no end for her teasing as far as I can see. Every episode just keeps getting better from the last, unfortunately not just one but a two-week delay is upon us before we get to the next episode.
Jul 27, 2022 9:48 PM
Nov 2021
This anime is by far the funniest one Im watching this season lol
Jul 27, 2022 9:50 PM
Jun 2017
love this episode...
Jul 27, 2022 10:20 PM
Jul 2020
This might be the best anime this summer
Jul 27, 2022 10:28 PM
May 2021
elf gets better and cuter in every episode 😂😂😂, she has become my fav from this series. What a brilliant isekai man. If the comedy level goes same or higher in next episodes as well, I might give it a 10/10 , loving it 😂🔥
Jul 27, 2022 10:39 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
SHEEEESSHH even though Fujimiya got embarassed at first, she later goes into Takafumi's room with no bra under her dress shirt and no pants (and no panties??!!!!(!!!!)) mildly wet, fresh out the shower.

This anime has me down bad

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 28, 2022 12:54 AM

Apr 2009

Do you people watch anime only to fap to female characters? Damn this wifu "culture" is so fucking annoying. Yes, everyone faps to 2d characters no need to "OMG SO CUTE!!!! EVERY EPISODE I CUM HARDER TO HER". Keep it in your pants.
Jul 28, 2022 12:56 AM

Mar 2018
The clueless duo strike again. I'm tired of their stupidity.
Jul 28, 2022 4:02 AM

Oct 2016
This family definitely the most dense material to have ever existed lmao, Uncle and Takafumi are just wired different. It's painful for us viewers, but in a good way.

Elf girl taking nonstop Ls, but at least she's cute while on the road to purgatory. I am sure Fujimiya is empathizing hard.

These characters are fucking great. Aye yo that post credits scene though.
Jul 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Feb 2020
Fujimiya and tsundere chan are pretty af ong

Also I'll be a little sad that we won't be getting an episode next week :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2022 4:33 AM

Mar 2008
A moment of silence for Fujimiya and her repeated failed advances at Takafumi.

Damnit Takafumi why do you have to be so uptight lol Well at least we know he’s not totally asexual and is capable of being attracted to Fujimiya even though he’s fighting it because she’s a friend.

Elf girl was actually cute gets all weak from ojisan’s accidental charisma moments. Her thin dress is pretty too.

Hah that post credit scene. Not sure if aphrodisiac or elf girl just was going wild from how ojisan was handling her so firmly. Guess she couldn’t take it anymore and knocked him out to flick the bean since she was too shy to try and come on to him.
Jul 28, 2022 4:35 AM

Nov 2018
Good episode. I enjoy the idea but I'm afraid the repetitiveness will get boring over time, and it doesn't look like the characters will develop any time soon.

I get it, it's a comedy, but seeing no development whatsoever personally makes me kinda bored. I'll definitely keep watching though, the elf is just too cute.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 28, 2022 7:41 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows that Takafumi's uncle is amazed at how Fujimiya defended Takafumi once and she sends Takafumi a photo in a bikini and he deletes it
Jul 28, 2022 7:45 AM

Nov 2013
Now I'm REALLY hoping the uncle and the elf will somehow reunite. It'll be just too sad of an ending for the poor elf otherwise.
Jul 28, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2021
0451 said:
I've been wondering this for a while now, does Ojisan not have a Dreamcast? If he does, why doesn't he play it? It's arguably the most important Sega console after the Genesis as it was the last console they ever made. I guess it's too modern for Ojisan's taste?

well , i guess the reasons , that oji-san never played dreamcast games when he was a teenager , are :

mega drive was released in 1988 .

sega saturn was released in 1994 .

dreamcast was released in 1998 .

oji-san was isekai-ed in 2000 .

so i guess he only played games on mega drive and sega saturn . and his parents never bought a dreamcast console for him .

and now , in 2017 , he is playing games on sega saturn again for the nostalgia .

--------------

anime episode 3 adapts manga chapters 8 , 9 .

anime episode 4 adapts manga chapters 11 , 12 , 13.5 .

i dont understand why the anime studio decided to adapt manga chapter 10 in a more later episode .
Healer Girl / Priestess Alicia Edelcia appears in this chapter 10 , so i think the anime staff should have showed the last waifu ASAP , instead of delaying .

btw , other girls 's names are :

Elf Girl Zelga Elga .

Ice Girl / Snow Girl / Mabel Label / Mabel Rabel .

and plot holes :
in 2017 , the nephew is 19 - 20 years-old , so he was born in 1997 - 1998 .

in 2004 , he was a 1st grader , and was reading volume 14 of The Familiar of Zero from the future ???????

The Familiar of Zero 's volume 1 was released in 2004 .

The Familiar of Zero 's volume 20 was released in 2011 .

in the manga , he was actually reading The Familiar of Zero 's volume 1 . i dont understand why the anime studio switched it to volume 14 .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Familiar_of_Zero

and what kind of 1st grader will read a boring light-novel with many complex kanji words ? lol , kids only read simple manga-s with many pretty drawings .

we have "driving under the influence" , and at the end of this episode , oji-san is "flying under the influence" , is this a crime ? lol .
daywithoutgamesJul 29, 2022 7:55 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Jul 28, 2022 9:35 AM
Oct 2021
Elf girl is best girl!
Jul 28, 2022 11:09 AM

Jun 2016
damnn how can you still resist cuteness from that tsundere elf ??

ojiisan mentality too strong !
Jul 28, 2022 11:32 AM

Dec 2014
wait! the post credit scene! does that mean she...him...?
Jul 28, 2022 1:48 PM

May 2015
Its such a shame when the nice romance mood between MC and the elf gets ruined but damn its hilarious to see the reactions to it.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 28, 2022 5:02 PM

Feb 2019
Need the elf to somehow get isekai’d into our world. Need she and uncle to be happy together. Loving the nephew and his childhood friend’s relationship as well
Jul 28, 2022 6:01 PM

Dec 2008
daywithoutgames said:

and plot holes :
in 2017 , the nephew is 19 - 20 years-old , so he was born in 1997 - 1998 .

in 2004 , he was a 1st grader , and was reading volume 14 of The Familiar of Zero from the future ???????

The Familiar of Zero 's volume 1 was released in 2004 .

The Familiar of Zero 's volume 20 was released in 2011 .

in the manga , he was actually reading The Familiar of Zero 's volume 1 . i dont understand why the anime studio switched it to volume 14 .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Familiar_of_Zero

and what kind of 1st grader will read a boring light-novel with many complex kanji words ? lol , kids only read simple manga-s with many pretty drawings .

They never say he is in the first grade there, maybe you are watching with bad subs?
Volume 14 of Zero no Tsukaima came out in 2008, when Takafumi would've been in grade 4.
Fujimiya gives a comment saying that's what she was like in lower years of elementary school (低学年), which can cover 1st grade up to 3rd grade.
But this is just a throw away comment to distance herself from what is on screen, and these are Takafumi's memories anyway, so it's not like Fujimiya would know specifically what time or year the memory took place (just a couple months before volume 14 was released, Takafumi would've been in grade 3 still).
So I disagree to it being a plot hole, not that what he was reading is at all relevant to the plot.

As for why they would've chosen specifically volume 14, I am guessing it is because volume 14 released on May 23rd, and Takafumi's birthday is also on May 23rd.
Jul 28, 2022 7:05 PM
Aug 2020
Nobody is speaking about the post credit scene... Elf girl probably used Uncles body for fun if you know what I mean
Jul 28, 2022 7:59 PM

Aug 2021
Already the guy showing some wisdom even if it is games and seeing what happened when he got drunk for the first time, it seemed one thing but it was another and it was expected, and maybe Fujimiya wants to take advantage of something.
Jul 28, 2022 8:22 PM

Aug 2020
Every episode, I just feel more bad for the tsunderelf although she gets cuter by every episode tho lol

Onore COVID! no episode for next week
It was inevitable...
Jul 28, 2022 9:11 PM

Aug 2018
Saku_k said:
Marcus5768 said:
Nice that Elf went for it at the end when she was shot with that aphrodisiac and knocked Ojisan out

lol I'm pretty sure she just masturbated while he was knocked out, and didn't rape him.

Well if she did raped him i wouldn't have mind since Ojisan technically lead her to that and then just left her, poor Elf was crying all night
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jul 29, 2022 12:44 AM

Jan 2018
Ojiisan is truly peak comedy. We may never know what tsundere-san did at post cedits scene, but I bet doujin artist are working on an answer right now
Jul 29, 2022 7:41 AM
Sep 2020
Anime feels way less stressful to watch in comparison to manga for some reason.& That End scene ..Elf girl totally did the Deed and Erased the memory lmao...Dio ojisan is too OP
Jul 29, 2022 9:56 AM

Nov 2014
I don't know anymore if elf or Fujimiya is cuter... At least the latter still has some chance.
Jul 29, 2022 11:25 AM

Dec 2009
Panzer92 said:
I don't know anymore if elf or Fujimiya is cuter... At least the latter still has some chance.

I just know that Mabel is the funniest, wait til she get some screen time
Jul 29, 2022 4:01 PM

Jan 2013
LoreMasterDan said:
This is reaching one of the only animes to have episodes that continue to get better and better each week, I absolutely adored the jokes in this one and was laughing a bit too much.

Also noticed that Takafumi is as clueless as a goat when it comes to taking signs yet I can't say that doesn't make the show even better then it already is, something about the relationship between Takafumi and Fujimiya is honestly hilarious on it's won

Whole episode went by like nothing and my only complaint is the delay for the next episode...can't wait though.
Get well soon to the studio though <3

What happened to the studio?
Jul 29, 2022 5:16 PM

Jan 2021
Klad said:
LoreMasterDan said:
This is reaching one of the only animes to have episodes that continue to get better and better each week, I absolutely adored the jokes in this one and was laughing a bit too much.

Also noticed that Takafumi is as clueless as a goat when it comes to taking signs yet I can't say that doesn't make the show even better then it already is, something about the relationship between Takafumi and Fujimiya is honestly hilarious on it's won

Whole episode went by like nothing and my only complaint is the delay for the next episode...can't wait though.
Get well soon to the studio though <3

What happened to the studio?
Just a wave of covid hit the studio so they are dealying the episode for a week to take ccare of their health.
Jul 30, 2022 8:46 AM

Oct 2008
oh god! another hilarious episode! can't stop laughing!!!
5/5.

Jul 30, 2022 2:30 PM

Apr 2018
Ojisan and Elf are truly made for each other. Even though, he's too stupid to notice it and the elf is too tsundere to do anything. It'll take a decade for them to develop something. Takafumi and Fuji are crying to death every single time they see Ojisan fucking it up and I can't blame them.. the god of gamers doesn't know a single thing abt love xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 30, 2022 4:41 PM
Sep 2018
Elf girl looked so pretty in that green dress and it was adorable that Sumika was completely fine with Takafumi seeing her in his shirt even if she was embarrassed 😂❤️
Jul 30, 2022 8:30 PM
Feb 2022
Ojisan' is so f*cking dense it's irritating and funny at the same time lol
Jul 30, 2022 10:38 PM
Jan 2020
I wonder how the elf girl feels now that Ojisan is back in the real world.
Jul 31, 2022 1:02 AM

Nov 2012
That ending scene tho...

For me is no r*pe, she just fapped to death while he was KO, unless something more explicit is showed in the manga, even a hint

UPDATE!

I searched in the manga and...

knktzvraJul 31, 2022 1:15 AM

My Candies:

Jul 31, 2022 1:10 AM
Oct 2019
Any version when the elf didn't use her accessory to block out memory reading?
Jul 31, 2022 12:57 PM

Mar 2010
Damn the elf could have raped the old man within dat time gap lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 1, 2022 6:05 PM

Jan 2013
What a painful episode, for both Ojisan and his nephew, they are both so bad at some things but this is what makes it great i guess xD
Sad that we don't get to see the real elf, only memories.

Oh and that ending, i honestly thought that Ojisan would do everything clean while he's drunk, but it ended soon :(
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 2, 2022 3:58 PM

Jul 2016
Fanservice sure was strong this episode, huh? Not that it was a bad thing since I think Fujimiya and the Elf girl are gorgeous but I definitely found the previous three episodes funnier.

Post-credits scene left me confused tho. So Elf girl DID have sex with Ojisan while he was unconscious, right?

Edit:
knktzvra said:
That ending scene tho...

For me is no r*pe, she just fapped to death while he was KO, unless something more explicit is showed in the manga, even a hint

UPDATE!

I searched in the manga and...

Thanks for this. I was really curious about what had happened.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2022

126 by Baskarite »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

252 by Morcombe1990 »»
Jun 6, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2022

83 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 20, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2022

129 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 19, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2022

189 by RGreatDanton »»
May 19, 7:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.