Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2008 12:48 AM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's that time of the week folks.
Mar 15, 2008 6:39 AM

Mar 2007
The best 00 episode EVER !
Freakin Adrenaline rush !
LOCKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ;_;
I hate how i was true when I predicted he would be the first one to go .
damn the end of the episode with Haro calling for Lockon made me cry .
Damn you Ali , seriously , DAMN YOU ! >_<

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Mar 15, 2008 6:50 AM

Mar 2007
Maurice said:
In the manga 00F you have this:

So I don't think Lockon is

I believe this equipment has been used on mission long time ago .
Pretty much like avalanche exia , it's all equipment they had and used , but we just didn't see it in the anime .

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Mar 15, 2008 6:54 AM

Jan 2008
oh Lockon, say it isn't so... ;__;
Mar 15, 2008 8:36 AM

Jul 2007
Bye Bye Lockon :E
Mar 15, 2008 10:22 AM

Nov 2007
this episode is very saddening. T.T
Mar 15, 2008 10:57 AM

Apr 2007
This episode made me cry.
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Mar 15, 2008 12:28 PM

Aug 2007
OMFG.... Lockon... :(:(:(:(:( Shit... those bastards killed the character and revived it just to kill it again in more heart-breaking and jaw dropping style.... Lockon 4ever!

Mar 15, 2008 2:49 PM

Mar 2008
EPIC

short synopsis with pictures
BasakaMar 15, 2008 8:01 PM
Mar 15, 2008 3:14 PM

Oct 2007
Wait, so they keep him alive in one episode and they kill him off in the other?

My kingdom for a bottle of plum juice!
Mar 15, 2008 3:15 PM
Nov 2007

I've seen this on a site, but is it true?
Mar 15, 2008 10:28 PM

Nov 2006
I'm crying so hard....agggghhhhh...if I hadn't gotten spoiled beforehand I'd be even more of a wreck than I am now...
And that flashback with his family...oh my God.

I feel for the ones he left behind :<

And how WANG put "see you space cowboy" at the end?
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Mar 16, 2008 12:10 AM

Oct 2007
I can't believe Lockon is gone...thats anime for you though...This was a good episode, but then again, none of them have dissapointed me. I will watch any new gundam show that comes out from this point on.
Mar 16, 2008 4:45 AM
Sep 2007
best episode so far in 1st season, trans-am and space battle are amazing :3

Lockon ;_;
Mar 16, 2008 5:09 AM

Dec 2007
i hate it because they kill Lockon -.-
Mar 16, 2008 6:04 AM

Oct 2007
Why Lockon had to die? It's not true, it can't be true!
But anyway great and sad episode.
Mar 16, 2008 6:21 AM

Feb 2008
Man, this episode was so good. The battle was just great, loved seeing Kyrios and Virtue pwning (even if it was just for a few moments =P).
Farewell Lockon Stratos T_T
Mar 16, 2008 6:43 AM

Aug 2007
MAN Lockon. :( Never would have guessed he would die but if he took Ali Al with him then his death wasn't in vain. Though I keep thinking Ali Al survived.
Mar 16, 2008 8:42 AM
Sep 2007
aaaaaaaawh RIP Lockon Stratos..

even if it added more realism to the show, wouldve liked it if he was brought back alive somehow and just be unable to fight :(
Mar 16, 2008 9:29 AM

Aug 2007
Aww and he was my favorite pilot too. I certainly hope he stays dead though, they can't keep bringing back all the pilots they kill off in the gundam shows damn it, and especially when it's so close to the end I'd be really disappointed if he came back.

Thanks De-Jay for my claim picture : ).
Mar 16, 2008 9:57 AM
Sep 2007
lockon ;_;
that episode was both epic win and epic fail at the same time >.<
so frustrating when he almost survived and ali al sarges still hit him with his last shot
the execution of the ending scenes with his family, him floating in space, and haro were simply outstanding, if very very sad ;_;
Mar 16, 2008 10:20 AM

Dec 2007
Epic, once again. I'm only about 85% convinced that Lockon is actually dead though. Either way, the scene was really well done. If he really did die, it potentially changes Feldt's role a bit, a leaves room for a new pilot [/obvious statement].
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Mar 16, 2008 11:00 AM

Oct 2007
OMG! XD AWESOME episode!!!
great battle but.....
nooooo poor Lockon *cries* thought Setsuna might make it in time :(

Looking forward to the next episode :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2008 11:38 AM

May 2007
NOOO LOCK ON!!!

Lock On pulled a Kamina! Haro's mechanical voicing going "Lock On" was seriously heart breaking, especially when the ones on deck are convinced that everyone made it back okay. Cookies for the one who thought of that scenario!
Mar 16, 2008 11:39 AM

May 2007
Great episode. Lockon :(
Mar 16, 2008 12:27 PM
Dec 2007
Manly tears for Lockon!
Everyone's reaction to it, and how Haro kept saying Lockon.. it got to me.

Anyone else think that Neena's going to become their new sniper?
Mar 16, 2008 12:57 PM

Nov 2007
Awesome episode! I loved the fights, specially Ali vs. Lockon. And RIP Lockon, you magnificent bastard (and please don't come back from the grave Gundam SEED/Destiny style).
Mar 16, 2008 1:19 PM

Jun 2007
What an episode. As many people already mentioned Haro almost made cry.

Darkreaper70 said:
MAN Lockon. :( Never would have guessed he would die but if he took Ali Al with him then his death wasn't in vain. Though I keep thinking Ali Al survived.

I also think that bastard survived as well. If he is I do hope rest of the Meisters will destroy him.

Mar 16, 2008 1:22 PM

Nov 2006
Darkreaper70 said:
Good God, if Ali survived I will be so fucking mad. I would like to see Setsuna and Tieria destroying him for revenge, but still, Lockon died thinking he killed him....wahh...
Mar 16, 2008 1:22 PM

Oct 2007
MarkShark said:

Everyone's reaction to it, and how Haro kept saying Lockon.. it got to me.

How could it not? ;______;
Nuuuuuuuuu, LOCKON!!!!! As sad as it makes me, I'm sure he's dead. RIP, Lockon Stratos, RIP.

Man, that was episode was awwwesome. I was shaking all towards the end (still am!), not to mention crying x']

Dammmnnn though. I bet Setsuna hates Ali even more. Ali is so screwed!!! Setsuna's gonna hunt his ass down~~ - if he's not dead himself that is. He's gotta be XD (although it would be interesting if he wasn't).

The title of the next episode already makes me want to cry - The Neverending Ode of Sorrow ;___; (From Wiki)
Mar 16, 2008 2:45 PM

Jul 2007
Great episode. Epic fights and one hell of an epic fail. With Lockon gone now I've lost all reason to watch the show (he's the only real reason I kept watching because I love his character). Gah, why won't the tears stop flowing :(
Mar 16, 2008 3:11 PM

Mar 2007
To add some semisalt to the wound Ali does not die, although it does get the gundam's arm I think, it also looks like Kryios could be in for some serious damage from the preview (shows Kryios in a draw duel with a GN-X, and both fire a shot and it cuts off when the lasers are 20 feet from their gundams) most likely the Russian Lt. again) Also looks like Lord Corner is going to start moving again with some fancy mechanical contraption. Another question to ask, who will use lockon's GN drive, Nena, Feldt, or a family member yet to be revealed?I can't believe this season is only 2 episodes already from ending, everyone has been through so much already :'(
SukotsutsuMar 16, 2008 4:04 PM

Dibs on Ishida!
Mar 16, 2008 5:33 PM
Sep 2006
damn!! i thought setsuna was goign to pull off a kira yamato move and save lockon.. omg..
Mar 16, 2008 7:00 PM

Nov 2007
Aw damn Lockon died!!!NOOOO!
Im thinking either Saji or that other Lockon look alike is gonna use Dynames..Nice of Lockon to save Dynames and Haro though
RIP Lockon
Mar 16, 2008 8:10 PM

Jan 2008
*salutes* R.I.P Lockon Stratos

(would be embarresing IF he would survive due to all the R.I.P posts including mine)

Mar 16, 2008 8:37 PM

Apr 2007
What a sad episode...I dont think Ali is alive i mean the throne did get blown up but i wouldn't be damn surprised if Ali somehow didn't die

Haro keep saying Lockon was the most emotional part to me and made me cry

R.I.P Lockon

The Red Truth is the only truth in the world
Mar 16, 2008 10:18 PM

Jun 2007
Poor Lockon :(.

I'm happy the Trans-Am has a downside. This shows that the writers are actually trying to make everything realistic and even as apposed to past shows where the Gundams had no weakness at all. Even though the Gundams right now seem a bit overpowered they could easily be taken down if the enemy had more Suits as we just saw.

Cant wait to see what happens next. This Gundam Series is definite getting close to being my second favorite.
Mar 16, 2008 10:41 PM

Jun 2007
MarkShark said:

I fucking hope not. She is useless as a pilot.
Mar 16, 2008 11:22 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
What do you mean he's dead? :( Holy crow, I can't get over it. One minute I'm thinking, man, did Clamp write this? I've got eye patches on the brain... and then he's dead :( (Although you could say, that's very Clamp as well xD)

He was a fantastic character. I think he could have been put to so much better use than being killed off. But it was still executed very nicely.

Two more eps to go for this season... I wonder how it's all going to play out from here.
Mar 17, 2008 12:39 AM

Feb 2008
MarkShark said:

God, no. I don't mind her joining Celestial Being, but being a replacement for Lockon is a no no for me.
Mar 17, 2008 1:01 AM
Dec 2007
Kenn said:
NOOO LOCK ON!!!

Lock On pulled a Kamina! Haro's mechanical voicing going "Lock On" was seriously heart breaking, especially when the ones on deck are convinced that everyone made it back okay. Cookies for the one who thought of that scenario!

You mean he pulled a Ryu of Gundam 0079 ;)

So now we have a very good episode after some average/bad ones. It was more focused on the characters and action (and very well done too !) but it's probably what Gundam 00 is all about. Great one, and that's a good thing they made a character like Lockon die, he might have been the most interesting character in the series, and as everyone knows, only the good die young (scenaristically speaking, it was logical even if simple, but quite well done in the end) !
JacutMar 17, 2008 1:21 AM

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 17, 2008 3:11 AM

Sep 2007
DAMN IT this is so sad , why MUST IT BE LOCKON

NoooO~~~~~~~~~

Setting that aside, this was yet another pure epic episode. Love the fast pace action. And hell yeah Hallelujah!
Mar 17, 2008 4:56 AM
Mar 2008
UM GUYS LOCKON AINT DEAD I KNOW IT CAUSE ITS TOO EARLY FOR HIM TO DIE IM 100% SURE LOCKON IS STILL ALIVE
Mar 17, 2008 7:48 AM

Sep 2007
DANGATI said:
UM GUYS LOCKON AINT DEAD I KNOW IT CAUSE ITS TOO EARLY FOR HIM TO DIE IM 100% SURE LOCKON IS STILL ALIVE

As much as I like him to stay alive, I am 80-90% sure he is gone.

First the ending credit pointed by our fellow member. and another is the way they portray his last moment (with flashback.... and also the Haro irony).

Sad day since Lockon is well loved by most of the watchers. I think the director hate happy going type of person. Look at how he pwn one of the most happy going character in FMA. Dang.

Mar 17, 2008 9:20 AM
Dec 2007
There's no way that Neena could replace Lockon whether or not she joins the Celestial Beings. Point is, she's a sniper and I had the feeling she'd join at the end of last episode.

Whether or not she joins depends on how she changes from what just happened to her, really. Maybe she'll mysteriously disappear.
Mar 17, 2008 10:25 AM

Jul 2007
first time ever that a gundam series made me cry T____T
Mar 17, 2008 3:24 PM

Aug 2007
Another epic episode. I feel bad for what happen to Lockon, but if his dead I hope he doesn't come back alive. As much as I like the character when a character dies, it always affects the people who hate the person, and the people who love the character. If he does come it would ruin what they just did in this episode.

I hope Nena ends up joining Celestial Being, but it will probably be a while before she will start to fight again. I wonder what Gramhm will start to appear now, since I believe that his friend was also killed.
Mar 17, 2008 4:19 PM

Mar 2007
MarkShark said:
There's no way that Neena could replace Lockon whether or not she joins the Celestial Beings. Point is, she's a sniper and I had the feeling she'd join at the end of last episode.

Whether or not she joins depends on how she changes from what just happened to her, really. Maybe she'll mysteriously disappear.

I agree, maybe, just maybe if it was Johann instead of Nena, there would be a replacement, but before Lockon died he mentioned he hoped he could pass the GN drive onto one of the (insert last name of family here)s. Which is what I think they'll end up doing since it adds more character and plot to the series. As for WTH Nena is going to do now, who knows, maybe she'll hookup with Saji and be Team Haters ...but for now shes going to cut her wrists XP

Dibs on Ishida!
Mar 17, 2008 4:21 PM

Nov 2006
Sukotsutsu said:
I agree, maybe, just maybe if it was Johann instead of Nena, there would be a replacement, but before he died he mentioned he hoped he could pass it onto one of the (insert last name of family here)s. Which is what I think they'll end up doing since it adds more character and plot to the series. As for WTH Nena is going to do now, who knows, maybe she'll hookup with Saji and be Team Haters ...but for now shes going to cut her wrists XP
Oh God, that'd mean she'd eventually meet Louise. Hahahahaha.
Mar 17, 2008 5:01 PM

Mar 2007
windy said:
Sukotsutsu said:
I agree, maybe, just maybe if it was Johann instead of Nena, there would be a replacement, but before he died he mentioned he hoped he could pass it onto one of the (insert last name of family here)s. Which is what I think they'll end up doing since it adds more character and plot to the series. As for WTH Nena is going to do now, who knows, maybe she'll hookup with Saji and be Team Haters ...but for now shes going to cut her wrists XP
Oh God, that'd mean she'd eventually meet Louise. Hahahahaha.

And then Louise would be like 'no fair! :'(, you have a wrist you can cut' lolz

Dibs on Ishida!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do I need to watch anything before this?

frosty_thoughts - Sep 10

7 by TVWithLancelot »»
Sep 16, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Likewise - Dec 9, 2007

69 by TheSelleri »»
Sep 2, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Jan 19, 2008

89 by symiel »»
Aug 7, 5:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 3 Discussion

DeathfireD - Oct 22, 2007

46 by DeepBlue42 »»
Jun 9, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Requal - Mar 28, 2008

187 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 4:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.