Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Any fanfiction where Luffy beats up Nami or calls her out for her abusive behaviour and suffer consequences

New
Nov 9, 2021 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
I post it here because Reddit didn't allowed me to post it there so I apologize if I break a rule

I really don't like it when Nami punches Luffy, It's just getting on my nerves and it really pisses me when she demands orders from the Straw Hats except Robin, she's not even the captain, LUFFY IS! So who does she think she is to charge the crew. It's just plain verbal and physical abuse. And seeing that in the anime, fillers, and movies aren't going to portray them in any other manner, I would like to see at least fanfiction to do so.

Nov 9, 2021 10:27 AM

Jun 2019
I mean IT'S ANIME. What do you expect? Realism? And the author portrays this kinda stuff in a comedic way most of the time. So, don't take jokes seriously
" Shounen Nowadays
Is Better Than Most Seinen In The Past 10 Years "

- Sun Tzu

Also, Redline Is The Best Movie Mankind Ever Made
Nov 9, 2021 10:30 AM

Mar 2015
Be the change you want to see. There's a lot of torture fanfiction out there that you can draw inspiration from...
Nov 9, 2021 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
HottestCrabEver said:
I mean IT'S ANIME. What do you expect? Realism? And the author portrays this kinda stuff in a comedic way most of the time. So, don't take jokes seriously

This isn't comedic way or joke! This is just physical abuse and Attempted Homicide! If you get hit like Luffy for no reason, wouldn't you retaliate?
Nov 9, 2021 10:32 AM
Jul 2018
Mirai said:
Be the change you want to see. There's a lot of torture fanfiction out there that you can draw inspiration from...

What are you even trying to say? Explain in an easier way
Nov 9, 2021 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
HottestCrabEver said:

While I admit she has improven a lot but she's still a miserable ungrateful bastard. She may have some redeemable qualities but I'll never forgive her for what she did at episode 316 (The moment that I stopped) I may stopped there but I have seen clips of her improvement
Nov 9, 2021 10:38 AM

Mar 2015
jobenito32 said:
Mirai said:

I'm telling you to write your own fanfiction where Nami gets what she deserves.
Nov 9, 2021 10:41 AM
Jul 2018
Mirai said:
jobenito32 said:

I'm telling you to write your own fanfiction where Nami gets what she deserves.

I once tried and It got flopped, which proves that I suck at writing fics, If you have a suggestion, I'll take it.
Nov 9, 2021 10:45 AM

Jul 2020
jobenito32 said:
HottestCrabEver said:

This isn't comedic way or joke! This is just physical abuse and Attempted Homicide! If you get hit like Luffy for no reason, wouldn't you retaliate?

I see that you are a newbie. If you watch more Anime you'll start noticing this trend and eventually will get used to it.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 9, 2021 10:49 AM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:
jobenito32 said:

I see that you are a newbie. If you watch more Anime you'll start noticing this trend and eventually will get used to it.

Well, You're wrong, I have been watching anime for 7 years, before I even joined here as well, and I gotta say this trope is the worst trope ever, Violence for comedic purposes is just not justifying, because it's just Domestic Violence and Attempted Homicide, and it's not very easy to be not taken seriously If you give me one with the way I explained, Maybe I'll concede on that point
Nov 9, 2021 10:51 AM

Oct 2010
nami is the de facto captain because luffy is useless, he needs a punch in the face because he's too dumb to understand reason
Nov 9, 2021 10:53 AM

Jul 2020
jobenito32 said:
Scordolo said:

Well, You're wrong, I have been watching anime for 7 years, before I even joined here as well, and I gotta say this trope is the worst trope ever, Violence for comedic purposes is just not justifying, because it's just Domestic Violence and Attempted Homicide, and it's not very easy to be not taken seriously If you give me one with the way I explained, Maybe I'll concede on that point

Well, it IS still for comedic purpose. But if you still take the joke seriously then it isn't just for you and we can't do anything about it.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Nov 9, 2021 10:53 AM

Feb 2020
I have seen seen lot of people is mal takes comedy way too seriously. Never ever try to watch working!...lol
AdampkNov 9, 2021 10:56 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 9, 2021 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
Catalano said:
nami is the de facto captain because luffy is useless, he needs a punch in the face because he's too dumb to understand reason

Screw the reason, She has no rights to treat her captain like that, She deserves a very brutal beating, not a dumbass headbutt that wouldn't even hurt a fly.
Nov 9, 2021 10:57 AM
Jul 2018
Scordolo said:
jobenito32 said:

Well, it IS still for comedic purpose. But if you still take the joke seriously then it isn't just for you and we can't do anything about it.

Violence on male is also overlooked in reality and it really pisses me that it's also overlooked in the fiction as well (Especially when it's used for comedic purposes)
Nov 9, 2021 11:03 AM

Jul 2012
By definition and canonically Luffy cannot be hurt by regular punches (cause you know, his entire body is made of rubber). Any implied effect is purely comedic and any other interpretation is false.

Also as a navigator her job is literally to keep the crew on track and even then often gets overruled by Luffy seeking the most dangerous and reckless routes.
Nov 9, 2021 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
GamerDLM said:
By definition and canonically Luffy cannot be hurt by regular punches (cause you know, his entire body is made of rubber). Any implied effect is purely comedic and any other interpretation is false.

Also as a navigator her job is literally to keep the crew on track and even then often gets overruled by Luffy seeking the most dangerous and reckless routes.

I admit that Luffy is sometimes wrong but I'm sick of seeing that trope all the time, Luffy will mature by himself, not by some sensitive piece of trash. Always use your mouth, not your fist.
Nov 9, 2021 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
Also I asked for a fic, Not for a reason to defend Nami.
Nov 9, 2021 11:22 AM

Jul 2017
It's just supposed to be for comedy. Chill.

Nov 9, 2021 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
Attackonfiller said:

I am calm right now, but I'm mad about the fact that she never faces consequences for her actions and for always beating Luffy, she will not be the one who will fix Luffy, Luffy wiill fix by himself, Nami needs an ass kick or a confrontation instead of being a karma houdini
Nov 9, 2021 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
Attackonfiller said:

It's not for comedy, it's for physical harm, attempted homicide, domestic violence, and psychological abuse.
Nov 9, 2021 11:33 AM

Feb 2020
You do realise it's comedy right and Luffy can't take damage unless it's
or a devil fruit that counters his devil fruit. So it actually makes it funnier that Nami can hurt Luffy because she doesn't have
or a devil fruit and let's be honest he deserves it sometimes.
Nov 9, 2021 11:38 AM

Jul 2012
jobenito32 said:
GamerDLM said:

I admit that Luffy is sometimes wrong but I'm sick of seeing that trope all the time, Luffy will mature by himself, not by some sensitive piece of trash. Always use your mouth, not your fist.

That's ironic considering the premise of the thread is you seeking a medium that expresses violent retribution as opposed to a civil reconciliation.
Nov 9, 2021 11:43 AM

Jul 2017
jobenito32 said:
Attackonfiller said:

It's not for comedy, it's for physical harm, attempted homicide, domestic violence, and psychological abuse.

Bruh... you really gonna slander innocent Nami like that? Smh

Nov 9, 2021 11:55 AM
Jul 2018
CyborgSaber said:
You do realise it's comedy right and Luffy can't take damage unless it's
or a devil fruit that counters his devil fruit. So it actually makes it funnier that Nami can hurt Luffy because she doesn't have
or a devil fruit and let's be honest he deserves it sometimes.

He deserves to be get mad at not be beaten.
Nov 9, 2021 12:03 PM

Feb 2020
i mean why you do it like Thanos and write a fanfic like that by yourself?

@Erebus_Akeldama yo check his out xD

animu007Nov 9, 2021 12:08 PM
Nov 9, 2021 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
Attackonfiller said:
jobenito32 said:

Bruh... you really gonna slander innocent Nami like that? Smh

INNOCENT? Is this innocent for you

And this:

And this:

And finally: this:

Innocent for you?
removed-userNov 9, 2021 12:08 PM
Nov 9, 2021 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
Nah man, Nami is Luffy's wife so it is normal.
Nov 9, 2021 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
animu007 said:

Always end up in a flop, that's why?

FU Mal for not letting me write more
Nov 9, 2021 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
GamerDLM said:
jobenito32 said:

That's ironic considering the premise of the thread is you seeking a medium that expresses violent retribution as opposed to a civil reconciliation.

Well she's the one who retalliated in the violent way in the 1st place. Every man will get rhe same reaction of how they react
Nov 9, 2021 12:10 PM

Feb 2020
well i once saw a doujinshi with Nami and Luffy, in this Luffy puts his Schlong into the water and...

ah wait you didn't want something like that xD
Nov 9, 2021 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
Benisuzume said:

Nobody is Luffy's wife, Not even that whore named Hancock is.
Nov 9, 2021 12:11 PM

Dec 2020
animu007 said:

HAHAHAHA
Yes, I recommend going with the Thanos method. That would be very entertaining xD

Nov 9, 2021 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
jobenito32 said:
Benisuzume said:

She will be. Nami is based off of Oda's real life wife you know. Yup.
Nov 9, 2021 12:15 PM
Jul 2018
Erebus_Akeldama said:
animu007 said:

HAHAHAHA
Yes, I recommend going with the Thanos method. That would be very entertaining xD

What in the hell's name are you even talking about? Going with the Thanos way or anything like that, I said I wanted a fic suggestion with the way I explained, not excuses to defend Nami
Nov 9, 2021 12:20 PM

Feb 2020
jobenito32 said:
Erebus_Akeldama said:

HAHAHAHA

What in the hell's name are you even talking about? Going with the Thanos way or anything like that, I said I wanted a fic suggestion with the way I explained, not excuses to defend Nami

ooof. you know what a meme is, right?

Nov 9, 2021 12:53 PM

Jul 2012
jobenito32 said:
GamerDLM said:

Well she's the one who retalliated in the violent way in the 1st place. Every man will get rhe same reaction of how they react

"Always use your mouth, not your fist, except when I decide that's not a convenient policy" got it.
Nov 9, 2021 1:12 PM

Nov 2018
Benisuzume said:
jobenito32 said:

She will be. Nami is based off of Oda's real life wife you know. Yup.

LOL no one is gonna Luffy's wife.
Oda already declared, there'll no romance between crewmates.
Hancock is just playing comedian part.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Nov 9, 2021 1:15 PM

Nov 2018
You're absolutely right.
So what kind of punishment, we should use?
BDSM would be right.
Use some anal plugs and dildos. Tape her mouth and spank her butt.
Is this enough?
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Nov 9, 2021 1:38 PM

Jul 2011
This is a common trope in Japanese media (and sometimes non-Japanese media) for the women to beat up the men for comic relief. I hate it just as much as you do but it's never going to go away unfortunately.
Nov 9, 2021 1:41 PM

Sep 2018
Always thought Nami needed a good hiding, she's been an annoying clown for hundreds of episodes now, I swear she wasn't this bad pre time skip.
Nov 9, 2021 2:04 PM

Aug 2019
why is this on the front page of MAL...
Nov 9, 2021 3:28 PM
Jul 2018
There was a doujin where Nami tells Zorro that he is sick. I will not mention why
Nov 9, 2021 6:03 PM

Feb 2016
Moved to One Piece sub-board
Nov 9, 2021 8:09 PM

Aug 2019
jobenito32 said:
I post it here because Reddit didn't allowed me to post it there so I apologize if I break a rule

I really don't like it when Nami punches Luffy, It's just getting on my nerves and it really pisses me when she demands orders from the Straw Hats except Robin, she's not even the captain, LUFFY IS! So who does she think she is to charge the crew. It's just plain verbal and physical abuse. And seeing that in the anime, fillers, and movies aren't going to portray them in any other manner, I would like to see at least fanfiction to do so.

I mean, I don't like her bossy attitude most of the time, but she's usually right whenever she gives the crew orders especially when she does it after Luffy's done something stupid. Luffy's the main character and by default I support him, but he's incredibly reckless and thoughtless most of the time, and he needs someone like Nami to prevent some of his dumber ideas.

On the other hand I don't like clapstick violence, but it's one of One Piece's trademarks.
Nov 10, 2021 6:14 PM

Jul 2014
Y’all are far too nice for someone who’s most likely trolling.
"I only studied a little bit of history and I have learned there are two current thoughts in human history. The opinion that there are things worth more than human life and the opinion that there is nothing preferable to life. When the war begins, it is on the pretext of the former type of people and it justify the latter when the war ends"
Nov 16, 2021 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
Do I look like I troll someone here?
Nov 16, 2021 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
Benisuzume said:

A wife that throws his own husband to the sea, revıoking his allowance, Scold him over the worlds most dumbest reasons ever, and even command him all the time 7/24! Does this sound like a wife to you?
Nov 16, 2021 10:29 AM
Jul 2018
_aLiez_ said:
You're absolutely right.
So what kind of punishment, we should use?
BDSM would be right.
Use some anal plugs and dildos. Tape her mouth and spank her butt.
Is this enough?

These aren't enough, she needs a painful, brutal, bloody, and a furious rage that is starting to get unleashed beating. This is the way to make her stop, those aren't enough. I2m not gonna also go back until that no good Nami gets beaten up (Not including that piece of trash headbutt from Ulti that wouldn't even hurt a fly)
Nov 16, 2021 10:30 AM
Jul 2018
Also for fucks sake, I asked for a fanfiction with the way I explained, not a drama!

More topics from this board

» Tfw you've finally found the One Piece...

LenRea - Jul 14

6 by wonusparkle09 »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1015 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 23, 2022

492 by JADCFamlit11 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 390 Discussion

enkil - May 5, 2009

42 by KoniginElle »»
8 hours ago

» Big Mom makes no sense

Leon888 - Jul 16

16 by Rororobot »»
Yesterday, 5:12 PM

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1112 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

FMmatron - Jul 13

104 by MicrowaveLemon »»
Yesterday, 3:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.