Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 6, 2015 12:32 PM

May 2014
-Ziro said:
SakurasouBusters said:
I really wish all this hate on hachi would stop though :(
You can't completely blame them for hating her though. I don't hate her myself
I didn't start to hate Hachi recently. I dislike her from the beginning :D

But I feel so sorry for Nobu... Hachi did break up with Takumi but she was so shocked by his decision to take care of the baby that she couldn't give a response to Nobu.

-Ziro said:
I don't know man.. this show is definitely one of a kind.

I have literally no idea how this is gonna end
Oct 1, 2015 2:36 PM

Apr 2010
Xinil said:
It won't be Nobu's because they have to be as dick about the whole story as they possibly can.

Not to mention if it were Nobu's then I might actually be happy...and we definitely can't have that.
Oct 15, 2015 11:43 PM

Jul 2013
Can someone please remind me when in the past has Takumi been possessive? All I remember from their relationship is him visiting her once in a while for sex and then pretty much pulling a disappearing act on her.I can't remember him saying/thinking anything along the lines of "Your mine'' or "You can't ever leave me''.

Well I agree that so far Takumi seems to be the most responsible out of the three of them.I definitely agree with him about Nana1 living her life so reckless and carefree she definitely needs to pull herself together especially if she's going to have this kid.
Apr 5, 2016 11:49 AM

Aug 2014
SakurasouBusters said:
I really wish all this hate on hachi would stop though :(

^ I hate Hachi!
joke ;d but she dumb wouldn't want a girlfriend like her, but once I would make this mistake.

Anyway not much happened in this episode... Reira wrote a song in few hours and we still don't know what will happen to white Nana and her child.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 7, 2016 10:23 AM

Feb 2015
i don't get the point. why she was apologizing to Nobu at the end. she really did break up with Takumi, and never make any physical contact. so last time she did it was with Nobu. but Nobu was wearing C. so how can the kid is Takumi's kid ? i seriously got confused at that point.

And now Nana (not hachiko) She fell in love with hachiko LOL ? i thought the opposite but it's actually the other side who fell in love with ? LOL

That pregnant thing in the episode 31 really got me well by suprised tbh. i have never seen something like that in any other anime which the MC got pregnant so that scene took me by suprised...i like that!!!

Personally i want Hachiko to choose Nobu. it will be very salty to me if she won't choose Nobu.
Apr 13, 2016 5:45 PM

Nov 2012
I hope Hachi aborts the baby so we don't have to deal with this drama for the remainder of the series.
Sep 8, 2016 3:55 PM
Mar 2016
is hachi retarded? she technically did call it off even if it wasnt clear, plus its not like she fucked him while she was dating nobu. so why is she acting like she cheated!!!! explain dammit!
Dec 5, 2016 6:23 PM
Sep 2015
I don't see why the other posters completely miss Jun's explanation that Hachi confirmed - Hachi didn't tell Nabu the truth because she doesn't want him to decide to raise the child, she doesn't want to ruin his dreams like that. And since because of maternal instinct or whatever she is dead set on having the kid, Takumi's support is the only viable option she has.

An abortion would be best by far IMO, but with that option off the table she has to accept Takumi's offer.
Dec 30, 2016 7:40 PM

Sep 2015
My respect for Takumi pretty much grew this episode...
Mar 2, 2017 7:32 PM

Mar 2015
Wow Hachiko. I don't know how I should feel about her considering all this is a consequence of her life choices.

Even Shouji's doing better off than her
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 21, 2017 9:50 PM

Nov 2013
This has gotten really intense. I never expected things to ratchet up to this level. Not my favorite situation, not my favorite kind of characters, but man, the story just sucks you in and eats you whole!
Feel rather sorry for Nobu. He's a good kid, really honest and pure. Just a bit naive to fall for this girl.
And Takumi, is he sadistic or is that just his mannerism while stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility for the baby?
We're getting a full expose on what it is to live an irresponsible life. Some painful times ahead. Powerful drama. Takes me completely to another world.
basspigMar 21, 2017 9:54 PM
Aug 5, 2017 5:16 PM

Nov 2016
Wow, this was fucking intense.. I honestly feel a bit depressed now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 16, 2017 3:26 AM

Nov 2013
I'm rewatching Nana atm and this episode just killed me.

I know what's gonna happen...man...yada!
Apr 22, 2018 3:20 PM

May 2016
Nobu is the most unfortunate human here I feel so sad for him and he endured all that time not crying.
Nov 27, 2018 1:36 AM

Sep 2017
I don't understand you guys. What's so hard to understand Hachi's reaction? She felt deeply ashamed for having Takumi's child while being with Nobu. She felt that she is a stupid woman, that she has ruined her relationship with Nobu just for her frivolous past with Takumi, that she didn't deserve Nobu. She might probably want to keep the child, but she didn't want to put pressure on Nobu to raise her child which she knew was Takumi's. That's why she kept saying sorry to Nobu. She didn't even want to explain herself because she was ashamed of the whole thing. People don't want to talk about what makes them deeply ashamed of themselves.
CHCNov 27, 2018 1:50 AM
Mar 18, 2019 6:10 PM
Jul 2014
IM SO ANNOYED
Hachiko wasn't even mad at Takumi for telling Nobu and Nana everything without her permsission. She should've pushed him away and rejected his hand. He's such an asshole ><
And then when Nobu finally showed up, all she could do was cry. NO, EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO HIM SO HE UNDERSTANDS THE SITUATION AND SO THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO DOUBT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nana has to understand that she did nothing wrong. She broke it off with Takumi, but Takumi didn't grasp what happened. She started dating Nobu when she thought she broke up with Takumi and there's no way she could've known she was pregnant with Takumi's child at the time. JUST EXPLAIN YOURSELF GODDAMMIT
May 17, 2019 9:21 AM

Oct 2012
It's pointless to regret something you've done
I'm liking Takumi's attitude despite the womanizer he is
Maybe he's not womanizer, it's just the "gossip"
He's really adult and dealing with the problem calmly

But then again, Nobu should know about it
I mean he saw Nana being with Takumi and do nothing to prevent it
Maybe the last time Nana having sex with Takumi after he met Nobu is the cause :P

Actually what if both of them using condom? Now what? xD
"Signature removed"
Jun 5, 2019 5:17 PM
Apr 2016
The first half was beyond sweet, I'm loving the chemistry between Shin and Reira. The second half was painful, I'm a big fan of drama, but the drama this episode made me feel so damn uneasy, it had a lot of impact. I'm not sure what will happen next honestly, let's see..
May 29, 2020 3:36 AM

Jul 2015
Feeling really bad for Nobu, didn't liked Nana pushing the idea of Nobu taking care of Takumi's child, don't think he would like that idea especially when confronted so suddenly with it. I wonder why Hachi didn't tried to explain anything to Nobu...

Jun 2, 2020 7:20 PM

Jun 2019
I really cannot stand this in shows when one character is simply clearly and explicitly asking for information in the form of a very basic question and the other character just shuts down completely and refuses to answer them coherently or at all no matter what. You just want to slap them - Speak! Obviously it's a huge emotional toll and situation, but man is it ever annoying when characters just stay silent, cry, run away in fear/shame/embarassment, etc. rather than merely say five words and as a consequence nothing gets resolved for multiple episodes from that point.
Jun 5, 2020 8:03 AM

Jul 2019
i just hate the fact that nana is might space out from hachiko, breaking their friendship, thats literally the thing that hurts the most imo idgaf about hachiko getting pregnant with takumi's baby its her own fault and she knows it. even if hachiko ended the the relationship properly with takumi it wont change shit nobu and nana would still be hurt
Jun 22, 2020 2:27 PM

May 2017
my lord, since her shitty 'breakup' with Takumi it was clear to me that drama was bound to come AND BOI it didn't disappoint

as everyone else i'm just so confused why she doesn't explain anything and instead just seems to make it worse with her words oof
i guess she's in no state to talk

also, nana, go see your friend and be there for her instead of running away;;; damn, not the greatest friend!

i guess this anime is really about human weaknesses and mistakes
let's see how this'll go ;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Jul 17, 2020 11:08 AM

May 2015
Hachiko is so fucking annoying ahahahaha. I don't think I've liked her once all throughout the show. Obviously I understand her character, and why she does the things she does. But, the way she treats the men in her life, especially Nobu is so fucking wrong. Why is she apologising when she knows she did nothing wrong? She is such a headfuck.

She's a whiny idiot, goes to Tokyo on a whim, annoys Shoji, annoys Junko and Mizukoshi, sleeps around and doesn't have a job. She just expects the world to revolve around her and to get away with everything. So glad she finally has a consequence for her actions, maybe now she'll grow up.

Nana as a show is so amazing, such a powerful and moving episode. Really realistic of how people behave, and that is why I hate Hachiko. She's too realistic and annoying, I know far too many people like her.
Jul 23, 2020 10:03 AM

Nov 2018
What's with Takumi's hate?He is a serious and much more reliable person than both Nobu and Hachi.
God , Nobu is even more childish and impulsive than this girl.
I hate everyone equally
Jul 23, 2020 10:05 AM

Nov 2018
And why do you hate the girl for being so emotional?She can't normally answer, because she is on emotions. Give her fcking time to relax a bit.
She is a human and she is the most relatable of all the characters.She is perfectly imperfect, realest character, not some Death Note level Mary Sue.
I hate everyone equally
Oct 5, 2020 1:57 PM

Mar 2017
man, hachi breaking down and just crying while saying sorry, then nobu crying as well....i teared up goddamn
Feb 6, 2021 7:12 AM
Oct 2020
Zevven said:
What's with Takumi's hate?He is a serious and much more reliable person than both Nobu and Hachi.
God , Nobu is even more childish and impulsive than this girl.

Takumi's such a jerk though. He's controlling, selfish, I can't imagine him ever respecting Nana and treating her better than a pretty doll. It was good that he contacted Nobu since Nana was clearly unable to, BUT he should've done it differently. Have a talk with Nana, not fecking lock her in a fecking bathroom and call Nobu without her permission. I just... ugh, I wish sb would just club Takumi already.
Mar 17, 2021 12:28 PM
Nov 2020
The craziest episode so far, it made me so anxious watching it. Hachi... abort that bitch, please. Also, clear up the misconceptions with Nobu. Of course, you could've more clearly broken up with Takumi but you at least thought you did. :/
Apr 28, 2021 9:23 AM
Mar 2021
"im dead serious" AHHHHHH
"MY girlfriend" ...
i cant imagine what nana must be going through :(
shes in sm pain omg i love her so much i hope everything turns out okay
May 7, 2021 4:36 AM
Jan 2021
hachiko has a lot of experience in her life, but why she never takes lessons from her mistakes?this annoys me so much.she absolutely ruined her own life.

also can someone tell takumi to fuck off??
Jun 4, 2021 6:23 AM
Dec 2020
That episode was so sad. i’m getting pissed at hachiko rn JUST TELL NOBU THE TRUTH SAYING SORRY WONT HELP AHYTHING 😭
Jun 9, 2021 6:39 PM

Apr 2021
Ok I understand this girl is going through a tough time but it is so difficult to watch this trainwreck. Like girl.... just freaking communicate WHAT is wrong with you 😫

Also I hate Takumi. He is manipulative and borderline abusive.

Edit: a lot of y'all are exposing yourselves as misogynists, Hachi is being immature in that she isn't communicating (but she is being manipulated by Takumi and in a very fragile place which makes it difficult to think clearly and to communicate in a healthy way), but she can sleep with whomever she wants whenever she wants, that does not make her "immature" it's called bodily autonomy. But I hope she gets an abortion because a) she is not in a place to raise a child, b) she is only 20 and hasn't even lived her own life yet, c) it's most definitely Takumi's baby and he is a manipulative, possessive, jerk who needs to leave her mf alone. But ultimately it's her choice.... Nana deserting her in her darkest moment is kinda a bummer though...
animeboyfriendJun 9, 2021 6:50 PM
Jul 28, 2021 12:12 PM
Feb 2020
now i'm also kinda dissapointen on Nobu

And she did break up with him, what did he wanted? he didn't have the time to deal with her and he knew it
Aug 11, 2022 12:41 PM
Apr 2021
I guess fun times last only one ep in this anime and then we are back to a painful reality. Goddamn.

First things first, Shin is falling for Reira, which is not good. He will have his heart broken to pieces, I am 100% sure of that. And he is only 15 at that, and Reira is I don't know how old. 25? So wrong.

And Hachi....damn she is the poster girl for bad choices. Rarely do I see an anime, that would flesh out characters I so deeply and fundamentally disagree with but at the same time I understand them all too well. Awesome storytelling.

I really think Hachi made all the wrong choices so far. I think potentially sticking to Takumi won't do her any good in the long run. Underneath his understanding of her basic insecurities (which he understands better than any other character on this show that much is true), he is still a flawed man and I don't think he is able to sincerely care for her.

Nobu on the other hand is still a kid, he is in no mental position to become a father. And he seemed to react badly to the news, didn't step up at all. He really is idolizing Hachi too much, I feel like he was not willing to see who she is and her flaws at all. I wonder what will happen from now on....

And not to mention Nana. Her possessiveness sounds like trouble for the future of ALL of her relationships.
Aug 12, 2022 5:24 PM
Feb 2021
This was just so rough to watch. I wish Misato hadn't left because she's probably the only one that could give Hachi the support she needed. Nobu didn't really step up to the plate, though I understand his hesitations of becoming the father. But she clearly was not doing well emotionally and he's pushing her for answers when all she needs at that moment was comfort. But at least he came over unlike Nana.

And Takumi. What a controlling piece of shit. He truly is the worst. First he manipulates his way into her home, then refuses to leave after she tells him to get out. Then he locks Hachi out of her own room and rifles through her phone and tells Nana and Nobu about her pregnancy without giving Hachi the chance to do so when she's ready, and before she's even decided what to do with it. The fact that Takumi has sympathizers is so insane. He's so toxic. He may have the means to support the child at least materially, but he's clearly possessive and manipulative.

And all yall saying it's solely Hachi's fault are telling on yourselves. It takes at least 2 people to get someone pregnant. It would have been a great idea for Hachi to have been on the pill, but it also would've been better if Takumi would've at least worn a condom.

Why does it seem like Hachi's the only one who gets hated on for sleeping with people when she's not the only character who does so? Takumi's a womanizer who has no regard for other people's feelings, and Shin is a literal prostitute (which is fine, but he's also 15). Shouji was a two-timer. But Hachi's the whore. Oh okay.
Aug 29, 2022 9:23 PM

Apr 2016
The moment she gripped his hand, I knew she had embraced her previous idea that Takumi was perfect for her because well, she's "pathetic" and she tought he had a pathetic side too with the combination that she's an hormonal mess right now and the way Takumi set up this whole situtation I'm not surprised she ended up apologizing to Nobu, I'm more shocked that Nobu called out Nana's possessiveness because didn't expect it to happen this soon and she needed to get called out about it.

I'm enjoying this messy melodrama so much that I don't want it to end or even start reading the manga knowing it might never get a proper final.

The less Reira x Shin stuff, the better, though.

Another thread without poll, ugh, I want to give my useless numerical vote!
SafrichhMay 22, 1:44 PM
Jan 6, 2023 2:49 PM

Jul 2017
Bruh, Nana literally said to Nobu "Be the father"

I hate how selfish she is but also i love how realistic the show is
Mar 19, 2023 2:30 PM
Oct 2017
This is a really traumatic night for Hachiko, I have the feeling she will never be the same after this passes out. Probably Nana either because after what Nobu told her "you would never be able to love a child from Takumi" she had flashbacks to her mother and realized she would probably not be better mother than her own, I guarantee it, she is probably feeling a lot of guilt right now, and suffering as the others speak.

I'm sorry, Nana, I'm sorry, Hachi.
Jun 17, 2023 2:55 PM

Mar 2018
Merged Episode 32 into this thread to create a Discussion Thread.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Sep 18, 2023 2:19 PM

Mar 2023
here we go with the typical miscommunication....
Dec 5, 2023 7:12 AM

May 2016
Team Takumi, still very sad for Nobu, he just lost the love of his life :'(
beware of crappy engrish
Mar 8, 1:44 AM

Oct 2016
Takumi is one of the worst characters in anime history. I hate him with every fiber of my being. He is a terrible person through and through and needs to take a hike.
Apr 7, 2:43 PM
Feb 2024
this was the worst one yet i felt so sick watching this episode.. fuck what a good show :(
Apr 27, 10:03 PM
Nov 2021
Got too upset to watch til the end 10/10
Jun 11, 8:43 PM
Jun 2021
FUCK YOU TAKUMI ME AND MY HOMIES WE HATE TAKUMI
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Battle of the Bands Part II

tsubagakure - Sep 29

8 by luneart »»
Oct 5, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Battle of the Bands

tsubagakure - Sep 28

6 by 91blsw »»
Sep 28, 11:41 AM

Poll: » NANA Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

78 by FireFee »»
Sep 27, 4:26 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kappaka - Nov 19, 2008

70 by Commandtwt »»
Sep 15, 8:00 AM

» Who is the worst character in Nana? ( 1 2 )

Yuki_Nonaka - Feb 10, 2017

71 by Raiseii »»
Sep 13, 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.