Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2020 6:25 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aaahh, the pressure of of being on stage. Stage fright and nerves are a terrible combo.

The sleepover was pretty cutee, it was all super lovely, though that pringle duck face lmao.
Nov 27, 2020 6:26 AM

Mar 2012
Another Muni-centric episode which I really dig.

This is the first sleepover this season. I hope there is another one latter but with all member.

Now this is the first real performance of Happy Around. And they finally named it.

Though give me more Peaky P-key please.

Awesome!!Awesome!!Awesome!!Awesome!!
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 27, 2020 6:26 AM

Jul 2017
Episode 5 is out!

As expected, Rinku and Maho getting the spotlight, and yet Muni is still the "VJ Only" LULZ, girl you've gotta stand out more!

Creating a new song to increase Muni's image, that seemed like a hard task for Happy Around! to discern. But having Rei be the "stayover friend" seems to be helping a lot, putting aside their weird idiosyncrasies for a good and cool song. Good job keyboardist Rei!

Rei's stage fright. coupled with Muni's nervousness, they're really individual wrecks,, but together a formidable duo. Catchy song aside, another job well done. But do away with the long name LOLs, and keep it short, so Happy Around! it is for namesake.

TOO BAD Muni, you're stil in the background! Next episode, a haunting training camp???
Nov 27, 2020 6:37 AM

Apr 2014
Muni tries to get more recognized by wearing a bunny ear and having her own song. Sadly, Rei got more spotlight than her in the end, I hope that Muni will get more recognized in the future.

DJ Mash & Rinku with VJ Only + Togetsu Rei is a very long name, lol. Finally, we got Happy Around.

The next episode looks very interesting.
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 27, 2020 6:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice sleepover with Muni and Rei, now I want to see it but will all the members
Their representation at the end was definitely great, and now they have a name (Happy Around) nice development
Nov 27, 2020 7:48 AM
Nov 2017
Love the show but that song didn’t do it for me I kinda hated it
Nov 27, 2020 8:39 AM
May 2019
Another good episode. Nice to see more of Muni’s character. They really seem to be trying to make all the main characters distinct and unique from each other and I’m 110% down with that. A show like this is made by its characters so seeing good character development in this show is fantastic. Another great new song by the newly named Happy Around!. Nice that Rei is on stage now. Now that the whole group is entirely set up now, it’ll be interesting to see what the future holds for them, especially with Peaky P-Key taking interest in them.
Nov 27, 2020 11:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. Its started out by Muni's selfish wish, but she ended up gain nothing. Poor her xD. Seriously, she need to chill down for a bit. She already got what she wanted; singing on their front, got a song with her images as a theme, and her name on its lyric, even having a new bunny ears as yours. You just changed your 'only' name as your name, silly girl, and your problem is closed xd. However, look at how her sulking become a great change for the unit, even their name already changed. More importantly with Rei's status and popularity at the unit, then to the audience that got increased after she made a nice mix song about Muni. Muni was just too kind XD

At the other side, its good to know Manabu finally show an interest for their new rival unit, after being completely ignorance. Now, after Happy Around already decided their full aspect and formations, what kind of comment she had in the future? Lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 27, 2020 12:15 PM
Jul 2019
each week i like this show more! until now it has been a really pleasant surprise, since at first i didn't expect much from it. all four main characters are really lovable, and the series calm and fun pace is a really good way to end the week. lol.

i really liked this episode because it had the D4DJ kind of humor we got to see on earlier episodes (awkward silences and long names), we could see development on mainly rei and the VJ-- i mean muni. and also, the song is my favorite until now! i'll listen to it 24/7 until the next episode drops!
Nov 27, 2020 12:24 PM

Nov 2020
Happy Around, yes
Nov 27, 2020 12:38 PM

Jul 2015
My heart, god I love Muni.

Fantastic episode focused on Muni and Rei, who have become proper friends now that they have spent time together.

I'm in love with how the series in handling Muni's need for attention, it has never been annoying while still been clearly there, and IMO we are getting more than enough justification to why she's like that: she really has been lonely for a long time, no friends, family being late so she also spends a lot of time alone... thinking how she must have felt when Rinku left when they were kids hurts me, she was definitely a big source of happiness for Muni.

Rei also got a lot of focus this episode and man it was fun to watch, the contrast in personality and lifestyle with Muni was great (her reaction to instant curry, or especially when she freaked out seeing Muni eat junk food after a bath made me laugh hard) and they make such a good pair.

We finally got an answer to what's the catchphrase Happy Around! After that it was impossible not to go with that name for their unit. RIP DJ Mash & Rinku with VJ Only + Togetsu Rei, I will miss you.

That scene after the end tho, nothing has changed, if something now there is one more person who is being named instead of Muni xDDDD
Nov 27, 2020 4:36 PM

May 2020
The new song is hypeee

And we finally had our full group, it was amazing. This show is great, seriously.
Nov 27, 2020 8:17 PM

Aug 2014
The whole episode was cute and fun, but this alone was enough to warrant a strong 5.
Nov 27, 2020 9:56 PM

Oct 2008
Muni's attitude is becoming a bit annoying for me!
oh nice outfits! and Rei is also now joining their performance
yeah their group name is a bit too long! but "Happy Araundo" is their group name? really??? hmmm
5/5.

Nov 28, 2020 12:22 AM

Oct 2007
Muni trying to get more recognition. It's funny now, but this is one of her habits that might become a problem later.

Video games are good for befriending people. Remove the awkwardness.

Rei added a lot to the group. The audience liked her piano / keyboard skills.

And their group name is "Happy Around". It fits them just right. ^___^
Nov 28, 2020 5:02 AM

May 2013
Cool episode, Muni and Rei getting close together was cute to see, also Muni still being mad to not being properly recognized was funny

Nov 29, 2020 3:22 AM

Feb 2016
Muni bought something using Rei's account and money without even asking, BEST GIRL, I can't get enough of her, out of nowhere Muni became my top reason to watch this anime, her personality and expressions are the best part xD
Her song turn out to be a great idol style song, and Rei is now officially part of the group!
Also, I felt insulted when Rei went crazy because people should not eat anything after taking a bath xD

Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Dec 1, 2020 12:12 AM

Aug 2018
DJ Mash & Rinku With VJ Only + Rei Togetsu a.k.a "Happy Around"

GOOD CHAPTER! and the song is very good, so "Happy Around"

Tamer2002Dec 1, 2020 12:24 AM
Dec 1, 2020 4:07 AM
Jul 2018
loving the character development and how the newer characters still get screen time!!
Dec 2, 2020 4:15 AM

Oct 2017
Nice Rinku's catchphrase ended up being their unit name.

Lol Muni was a bit of pain in the ass but she was adorable.
Dec 19, 2020 6:12 PM

Dec 2018
Rei is so fucking cute. I love that she fits into the group so well . And my lesbian angel have a sleepover and was flirting like crazy with Muni

Awwww my little lesbian lovebirds are holding hands,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Dec 28, 2020 3:33 PM

Apr 2019
Happy aroundddd!

Dec 30, 2020 4:30 AM

Apr 2020
I keep loving this anime more and more. It all started with Muni's pouting because she doesn't get the same recognition as Maho and Link (because you're VJ Only). And since they want to praise her more, they decided to make a new original song about her with Rei on charge for the composition.

In order for the new song to come in fruition, Rei slept in Muni's house. There were nice moments but nothing to importantly note. Then we get to the performance, and let me say, D4DJ has one of the most fun music and songs in any anime I've watched so far. I haven't watched BanG Dream yet but damn it's really fun to hear Muni's song.

But in the end, Muni still doesn't get the recognition she wanted and even Rei overshadows her. Aww change your name into VJ Muni, come on it's that easy. Well since they're name is actually long, the DJ Mash & Rinku with VJ Only + Rei Togetsu will now rename themselves to Happy Around.
Feb 18, 2021 3:38 AM
Jan 2020
They really made two original songs back-to-back. That is very impressive to be honest. They changed up roles this time and the public sure did like that very much. Poor Muni-chan did not get too much attention again. It was Rei who was praised a lot this time.
Apr 9, 2021 1:55 PM

Feb 2020
Nice character development for Rei and Muni. Their sleepover was cute.

I liked their new song. It was so nice to see all the girls on stage and giving their best performance so far.

And now they are officially Happy Around! Great! :)

Poor Muni, though. Her plan kinda failed and Rei got almost all the attention instead of her, haha.

SerafosDec 27, 2023 12:47 PM
Aug 9, 11:39 PM
Jun 2019
Nice stage, anyway Muni voice at sing very great!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » D4DJ: First Mix Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

NeoAnkara - Oct 22, 2020

81 by IzunaHotaru »»
Aug 9, 11:37 PM

Poll: » favorite member of Happy Around so far

NG_Chloe - Dec 5, 2020

13 by IzunaHotaru »»
Aug 9, 11:32 PM

» psa: now available on Youtube for a limited time!

DreamingBeats - May 26

2 by awhole7dollars »»
May 31, 7:34 AM

Poll: » D4DJ: First Mix Episode 12 Discussion

yvsei - Jan 22, 2021

47 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 10, 11:49 PM

» The dub

NG_Chloe - Jan 23, 2021

5 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 5, 2023 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.