Forum Settings
Forums

What's something you like/dislike about the opposite gender?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 26, 2020 8:49 AM

Oct 2010
The only likable thing about men is their ability to open jars.
Oct 26, 2020 9:22 AM

Jan 2020
Girls are too much drama. Can they spend a single day without making a fuss or gossiping about someone? Impossibru!
"You misunderstood from the very beginning. You just believed what you wanted to believe."
Rei Ayanami
Oct 26, 2020 10:59 AM

Apr 2020
I like the thighs ecause they just look different to me.

And I don't like is how loud they can be sometimes.
Wanna play 8-ball?
Oct 26, 2020 2:06 PM

May 2013
i like that men can pee while standing up lol. all the struggles women are going through is just.. ugh
i hate when some men don't shave their body hair

Oct 26, 2020 2:53 PM

Jun 2019
Like: being allowed to write a section on them in a book about morals.
Dislike: that they complain about it.

"It is too much for a husband to have a wife who is a coquette and sanctimonious as well; she should select only one of those qualities." La Bruyère, The Characters, On Women.
MeusnierOct 26, 2020 2:57 PM
Oct 26, 2020 3:15 PM

May 2016
I assume you're referring to their "sex", as pertaining to their corporeal biological structure.

Well, nothing aside from the fact that I can find them cute and beautiful and be sexually attracted to them, depending on their bodies.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Oct 26, 2020 8:01 PM

Nov 2014
i like how males are supporting each other and carefree and careless
i dont like how mostly male got too comfortable and sometimes forget that im a female.
Oct 27, 2020 2:51 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
i don't like how boys just do whatever they want, they're somewhat annoying... (no offense to any boy though, this only goes to the ppl in my class)

✧ forum set by the loml, toria <3 ✧
Oct 29, 2020 1:52 AM

Mar 2019
I'll go ahead and do both genders since it feels unfair to simply mention one.

About girls:

Likes: Traditional femininity is associated with a lot of very positive traits. Being empathetic, caring, nurturing. In the past, it seems that girls were obsessed with love and relationships which is something I admire. I like that more girls than guys are vegetarians. Girls seem to naturally have a very pleasant scent to them. Part of it is the perfume they often wear, but it feels like something natural to them as well. I do associate femininity with sensuality and feel that girls are capable of embodying sensuality more than guys are... Keeping their living space clean and smelling good, enjoying pretty colors and having a good eye for house decorations, tending to gardens and plants, loving soft materials like blankets and bed sheets, having scented candles or essential oils, having soft hair, having clean bodies, being more sensitive to touch. I love girls who have all those traits.

Dislikes: Girls, more so than guys, seem much more prone to the herd mentality. They are too eager to hop on whatever the social trend of the day is, and this leads to them being very easily manipulated by peers and propaganda. No matter what society you live in, girls are always the strongest supporters of whatever is popular to believe in. Women are a little too convinced that whatever is normal or whatever is "agreeable" is what is morally correct. Girls are a little too good at deceiving themselves and others. This allows some girls to be incredibly psychologically cruel to people without themselves or other people realizing they did anything wrong.

On guys:

Likes: Personally, I find conversations with guys to be more enjoyable than conversations with girls. Guys tend to have more of an analytical mindset and are much more willing to play around with theoretical concepts without being emotionally involved in the conversation. With guys you can argue with them, sometimes in a pretty heated way, and then the next day it will be like nothing happened and its the same as yesterday. Girls in my experience, are usually offended when you argue with them. In general, I like that guys think very logically, are more calm, more simple, and are usually much easier to form friendships with. I also kind of associate high testosterone with high life spirit and passion.

Dislikes: I really hate guys who take good things about girls for granted. For example, I hate guys who talk shit about needy girls, act as if they don't like it when girls wear makeup or perfume. While I notice that the smartest people I meet are all guys... Guys are also all of the dumbest people I've ever met. And when guys are stupid, its not charming like it is when a girl is kind of dumb. When a girl is kind of dumb it usually feels more cute in a kind of naive way. When guys are dumb though, it usually results in an incredibly selfish brute. Dumb guys are some of the worst human beings on Earth, and its not even just me saying that. Guys with low IQ are disproportionately likely to commit serious violent offenses. And its not by a little bit either, guys who's IQ is in the 80s and 90s are responsible for almost all the violent crime in society. And I think a major reason for that is because a lot of low IQ guys are incapable of thinking about anybody other than themselves. Pretty much all the positive traits of masculinity come from smart guys and all the bad traits come from dumb guys. With girls, IQ levels and moral behavior don't seem to be as related to one another as it is with guys.
Ryuk9428Oct 29, 2020 2:01 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2020 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
Luchse said:
-II said:
To be completely honest, pic related
That's way too ticc. This represents a much higher quality.

you cant just drop a pic like that and not tell us her name. reverse image searching doesn't seem to show any results...
Oct 29, 2020 2:05 AM

May 2014
Men aren’t slutty enough, we need more himbos
Nov 16, 2020 7:54 AM

Jun 2020
deg said:

as for dislike its more their biology thing the menstruation hopefully science like CRISPR can get rid of that for them

If you truly meant that then...well, I don't think you're worthy of ANY woman as of now & you DON'T deserve one. And let me add: you probably have a 7 year old's brain.
Nov 16, 2020 8:11 AM

Jan 2009
Idania said:
deg said:

as for dislike its more their biology thing the menstruation hopefully science like CRISPR can get rid of that for them

If you truly meant that then...well, I don't think you're worthy of ANY woman as of now & you DON'T deserve one. And let me add: you probably have a 7 year old's brain.

what am i being sexist with that to get that amount of verbal abuse?
Nov 16, 2020 8:41 AM

Jun 2020
deg said:
Idania said:

Ummm...

Because your comment indicates you think menstruation is gross & is a bother even though its a huge part of women's biology, in other, if you had a girlfriend you would think she's a bother when she's on her period & potentially making her feel self conscious/insecure/ not appreciating her, instead of accepting & embracing the simple fact that its part of her & its okay.
Dude, if you're bothered by that you should never date PERIOD.
Hydre_ItoNov 16, 2020 8:59 AM
Nov 16, 2020 8:45 AM

Jan 2009
Idania said:
deg said:

Ummm...

Because your comment indicates you think menstruation is gross & is a bother even though its a huge part of women's biology, in other, if you had a girlfriend would think she's a bother when she's on her period & potentially making her feel self conscious/insecure/ not appreciating her, instead of accepting & embracing the simple fact that its part of her & its okay.

youre exaggerating then, yes i find it disgusting but not to the point i will think my hypothetical girlfriend is a bother at all obviously i can fight my disgust for the sake of love and as long as i love her i can override my disgust about it too heck it does not stop me overall from loving the sexy female body anyway

and dont worry im forever alone
Nov 16, 2020 8:55 AM

Jun 2020
deg said:
Idania said:

Ummm...

Because your comment indicates you think menstruation is gross & is a bother even though its a huge part of women's biology, in other, if you had a girlfriend would think she's a bother when she's on her period & potentially making her feel self conscious/insecure/ not appreciating her, instead of accepting & embracing the simple fact that its part of her & its okay.

youre exaggerating then, yes i find it disgusting but not to the point i will think my hypothetical girlfriend is a bother at all obviously i can fight my disgust for the sake of love and as long as i love her i can override my disgust about it too heck it does not stop me overall from loving the sexy female body anyway

Are you serious? Do you really think that you will love someone straight away?? part of getting to know someone is for them to talk to you about their private problems which they wouldn't tell others, and what if that happens to be about periods? will you tell her you don't want to talk & dismiss her because it "disgusts you???" you need to also sleep, eat & wake up with her & what if an issue arises related to her period? you will dismiss that too? You will have to go through these things BEFORE you can know if you TRULY love her/ or for any REAL love to blossom.

Love is NOT all roses and unicorns & a "sexy" body. How absurd.
Hydre_ItoNov 16, 2020 8:59 AM
Nov 16, 2020 8:57 AM

Jan 2009
Idania said:
deg said:

Are you serious? Do you really think that you will love someone straight away?? part of getting to know someone is for them to talk to you about their private problems which they wouldn't tell others, and what if that happens to be about periods? will you tell her you don't want to talk & dismiss her because it "disgusts you???" you need to also sleep, eat & wake up with her & what if an issue arises related to her period? you will dismiss that too? You will have to go through these things BEFORE you can know if you TRULY love her.

Love is NOT all roses and unicorns & a "sexy" body. How absurd.

all i can say is that youre really exaggerating the disgust level i have to extreme levels already

this not black and white and youre arguing in a slippery slope manner
Nov 16, 2020 9:08 AM

Jun 2020
[quote=deg message=61154273][quote=Idania message=61154263][quote=deg message=61154199][quote=Idania message=61154183][quote=deg message=61153992][quote=Idania message=61153877]
deg said:

all i can say is that youre really exaggerating the disgust level i have to extreme levels already

I'm sorry, what's that supposed to mean?
If you feel it's disgusting to the point where you wish we should get rid of it, well then I think it shows you're TOO disgusted by it & that could cause problems in a relationship. And the fact that you had to say "as long as i love her i can override my disgust", emphasizes my point even more.

You clearly said "i can fight my disgust for the sake of love"
As I said in my previous reply, love dosen't just happen, its not as simple as you think it is. Your mindset is WAY too shallow dude.
Hydre_ItoNov 16, 2020 9:13 AM
Nov 16, 2020 9:13 AM

Jan 2009
Idania said:
deg said:

I'm sorry, what's that supposed to mean?
If you feel it's disgusting to the point where you wish we should get rid of it, well then it clearly shows you're too disgusted by it & that could cause problems in a relationship.

You clearly said "i can fight my disgust for the sake of love"
As I said in my previous reply, love dosen't just happen, its not as simple as you think it is. Your mindset is WAY too shallow dude.

i mean you find my arguments absurd because you think my disgust level is extreme

look at your new reply again just because i wish something gets remove does not mean i will act on it or not coexist with it

as for love it begins with lust
Why Sex Doesn’t Gross You Out When You’re Aroused
https://healthland.time.com/2012/09/14/why-sex-doesnt-gross-you-out-when-youre-aroused/

and yes you may find me shallow because im a simple man
Nov 16, 2020 9:18 AM
Jul 2018
Like: Men are cool, understanding, friendly and fun be around.
Dislike: the ones who think they are supersmart.

I am not fan of my own gender bitches are soft, drama filled, Always problem with them.
Nov 16, 2020 9:32 AM

Jun 2020
[quote=deg message=61154358][quote=Idania message=61154330]
deg said:

i mean you find my arguments absurd because you think my disgust level is extreme

look at your new reply again just because i wish something gets remove does not mean i will act on it or not coexist with it

as for love it begins with lust

and yes you may find me shallow because im a simple man

"i mean you find my arguments absurd because you think my disgust level is extreme " And they do REALLY seem to be. In my previous reply I said "If you feel it's disgusting to the point where you wish we should get rid of it, well then I think it shows you're TOO disgusted by it & that could cause problems in a relationship." To add to that the fact that you had to say "as long as i love her i can override my disgust", emphasizes my point even more.

"look at your new reply again just because i wish something gets remove does not mean i will act on it or not coexist with it" coexist? this is not about simply coexisting, its about having a successful relationship were both parties are satisfied. And again the fact that you had to say "as long as i love her i can override my disgust", emphasizes the fact that you wont really be able to have a successful relationship or "coexist" as you say it.

"as for love it begins with lust " well, lust dosen't last long buddy, after it wears off you will have to go through struggles as a couple.

As for that article you linked, you're saying after having sex or making out/ as long as you're experiencing strong lust you wont be disgusted? Hahaha......-__-

As I said before overpowering lust dosen't last too long & you wont always be having sex or making out. STOP trying to find roundabout solutions for your twisted mentality.
Hydre_ItoNov 16, 2020 9:35 AM
Nov 16, 2020 9:34 AM

Jan 2009
@Idania

alright you win im forever alone anyway but not simply because im too disgusted of menstruation
Nov 16, 2020 9:47 AM

Jun 2020
deg said:
@Idania

alright you win im forever alone anyway but not simply because im too disgusted of menstruation

"but not simply because im too disgusted of menstruation" I said your mentality could POTENTIALLY cause issues.

"alright you win" did I really? winning to me is being able to convince someone OR have them convince me with valid arguments/reasoning after having a discussion (or AT LEAST opening their mind up to my viewpoint). Unfortunately though, the tone of your comment says otherwise.
Nov 16, 2020 9:50 AM

Jan 2009
Idania said:
deg said:
@Idania

"but not simply because im too disgusted of menstruation" I said your mentality could POTENTIALLY cause issues.

"alright you win" did I really? winning to me is being able to convince someone OR have them convince me with valid arguments/reasoning after having a discussion (or AT LEAST opening their mind up to my viewpoint). Unfortunately though, the tone of your comment says otherwise.

you said potentially but you did say that i should never date or get a girlfriend because of it right?

anyway this is my last reply here and yes you win because i cannot be bothered to argue back anymore and correct misunderstandings here its just the forums anyway so see you on the next argument on other threads
Nov 16, 2020 10:00 AM

Jun 2020
deg said:
Idania said:

you said potentially but you did say that i should never date or get a girlfriend because of it right?

anyway this is my last reply here and yes you win because i cannot be bothered to argue back anymore and correct misunderstandings here its just the forums anyway so see you on the next argument on other threads

"you said potentially but you did say that i should never date or get a girlfriend because of it right?" The truth is if that's your mentality AND you're not open to ever changing it/try to understand why it's wrong then I don't believe you deserve a woman. Women aren't just objects which you use for pleasure, they have emotions & moments they may not doing very well, during a menstrual cycle is one of those times & you have to accept and embrace that.

"anyway this is my last reply here and yes you win because I cannot be bothered to argue back anymore and correct misunderstandings here" or perhaps you're unconsciously afraid of finding out you're in fact wrong? let me assure you there's nothing wrong with being in the wrong as long as you acknowledge it & try to change it.

It would do you a lot of good if you tried to be more open minded next time.

Hydre_ItoNov 18, 2020 1:58 AM
Nov 16, 2020 10:05 AM

Jan 2009
Idania said:
deg said:

"you said potentially but you did say that i should never date or get a girlfriend because of it right?" Yes I did, and the truth is if that's your mentality AND you're not open to ever changing it then then you don't deserve a woman.

"anyway this is my last reply here and yes you win because I cannot be bothered to argue back anymore and correct misunderstandings here" or perhaps you're unconsciously afraid of finding out you're in fact wrong? let me assure you there's nothing wrong with being in the wrong as long as you acknowledge it & try to change it.

It would do you a lot of good if you tried to be more open minded next time.

welp ridiculous lol but dont worry im not fit to have a romantic partner anyway because im schizophrenic and yes we tend to be close minded
Nov 16, 2020 10:21 AM

Jun 2020
@deg what? lol

Addition: Women aren't just objects which you use for pleasure, they have emotions & moments they may not doing very well, during a menstrual cycle is one of those times & you have to accept and embrace that.
Nov 18, 2020 4:45 PM
Jul 2018
Like: Offers help for things I can't physically do.
Example 1: When I go onto a flight and need help picking up my luggage, it's always a guy who volunteers to help me.
Example 2: I was trying to reach something on a shelf at home depot and multiple guys came to help me.
Dislike: Some white American guys think they're geniuses and won't accept the fact a girl knows more about something than them.
Example 1: I was talking with my Ecuadorian-Dominican friend about our cultures food (I'm Cuban). I began talking about a few different dishes and this white kid interrupts and says "um actually there isn't any meat in Cuba because of communism". Then I got into an argument about how I'm Cuban and that Cubans do sometimes eat meat. Then he said that I'm not a real Cuban.
Example 2: I got into an argument with a classmate because I was setting up a tripod and he said that I don't know how to. I explained to him that I work as a photographer for a local TV station, so of course I'd know how to set one up. Still he didn't believe me and took the tripod out of my hands.
Nov 18, 2020 4:49 PM

May 2013
Haha, even though I am trans I’m still going to be referring to women.

The thing that I both like and dislike about them is their identities are legitimate. A strong for of jealousy so to speak.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 18, 2020 6:49 PM

Mar 2020
About women: I dislike pregnant women

About men: I dislike balding men
Nov 18, 2020 7:18 PM

Oct 2012
Bloomberry said:
What the hell is this

We're grouping half of the Earth based on your experiences with a few of them now?
This, regardless of what OP said. Something I like about the opposite gender: It could be anything I like. Something I dislike: It could be anything I dislike. What the hell even is this thread? I can't attribute anything specific to a gender without it being a complete joke.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 18, 2020 7:20 PM

Apr 2020
like: they are fun to talk to

dislike: they're too unpredictable

There I just summed up humanity in general
it's over | we're so back | don't take this too seriously

Nov 19, 2020 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
I don't like how easy guys are to manulipate and how they think when a woman cares about them that shes being completely honest in doing so. Ladies We know how eachother think, and when you make a man feel good and powerful he will easily do anything for you.

When its girl and girl that shit doesnt work.
Nov 19, 2020 2:21 PM
Feb 2020
Neoguri-ramen said:
I don't like how easy guys are to manulipate and how they think when a woman cares about them

Would it be equally fair for a man to say "a big flaw of women is how easy they are to abuse"?
Nov 19, 2020 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
Hillary_Clinton_ said:
Neoguri-ramen said:
I don't like how easy guys are to manulipate and how they think when a woman cares about them

Would it be equally fair for a man to say "a big flaw of women is how easy they are to abuse"?

yeah that's fair, women are more prone to abuse as it is.
Nov 24, 2020 1:47 PM

Jul 2011
Dunno, I hate everyone equally so I don't have any likes or dislikes about either genders.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» If you had the chance, which anime character would you cosplay as?

ojibanana - May 21

32 by Hitagi__Furude »»
18 seconds ago

» do you still live with your parents?

FruitPunchBaka - 2 hours ago

11 by elgatosaika »»
2 minutes ago

» Can't come up with a name for an art account

StrawberryBlxxd - 3 hours ago

10 by StrawberryBlxxd »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » Which of these 6 sets of values sounds like you the most?

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

6 by LoveYourSmile »»
44 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

71 by RyuRabbit »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.