Forum Settings
Forums

Do you have dreams involving anime characters?

New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 22, 2018 3:21 PM
Mar 2018
i may have a dakimakura pillow, but this question itself is going beyond weeb levels i cannot even comprehend
Sep 22, 2018 4:00 PM

Mar 2018
HotPocketChris said:
i may have a dakimakura pillow, but this question itself is going beyond weeb levels i cannot even comprehend

I cant agree cuz we get tons of information everyday and off course it can come to a dream or you never had nightmare with an horrid characters from a movie or a tv series?

What i trying to say not need to be weeb to dream crazy and fun (or weird) stuff about anime BTW only happened to me 1 time.
Sep 22, 2018 4:26 PM
Apr 2018
I've had a dream like three days ago that i was a titan shifter and was fighting the armored and colasuss titan alongside eren,it was in the modern era though,there was cars and stuff
Sep 22, 2018 5:03 PM

Oct 2012
TheDeadApostle said:
@Illyricus @FontSize72LOL @Shiza-sennin

You guys just won't give it a break, will you. When will you depart from your satanic ways?

Give me a second, I'll come back with holy water.

I will depart from my ways when everyone realises the greatness of the dawn. Blessed be to the papa.
Sep 22, 2018 5:05 PM
Mar 2017
Sweet said:
No, never. I have had dreams of me watching anime though.
same here if you don't count imagining i was in an anime
Ignore this>>> now i am going to fill the rest of the minimum characters
11agrahamSep 22, 2018 5:13 PM

I admit it I'm a hardcore fudanshi/fukei (Male version of a fujoshi) as well as Isekai trash. So please be gentle!

Check out my list for all of the Isekai and BL contents I've seen and read!
(I'm mainly a fan of High School BL, but if something is done we'll I'd still enjoy it.)
An Isekai BL would go down a treat with me!
Sep 22, 2018 5:10 PM
Mar 2017
Seiya said:
Kuroko-chan said:

Waifu? I thought you are more into guys, than girls.
Why don't you get a real bf or gf instead of dreaming of anime characters?

I'm bi.

Also, I'm not interested in real people.

I'm kinda similar in that sense, I lost interest in real people cause they were never ever interested in me. I also happen to be bi as well. But I don't exactly dream about anime characters,I do sometimes dream that i was teleported into the anime world. Virtual friends are just as good as friends in reality, only we could shut them up if we want, or dream about them should we wish!

I admit it I'm a hardcore fudanshi/fukei (Male version of a fujoshi) as well as Isekai trash. So please be gentle!

(I'm mainly a fan of High School BL, but if something is done we'll I'd still enjoy it.)
Sep 22, 2018 5:46 PM

Jan 2013
11agraham said:
Sweet said:
No, never. I have had dreams of me watching anime though.

That sounds cool af to be honest.
What kind of anime were you in during those dreams?

weetI guess, as long as I have life, all I can do is fight with all my might.
Sep 22, 2018 7:45 PM

Nov 2017
Yeah. Some of them sexual, some of them romantic, some of them funny. I always try to find meaning in the dreams I can remember so it's fun figuring out what the dream and anime character(s) in question symbolize
Sep 22, 2018 7:54 PM

Oct 2015
Aslat24 said:
That is pretty cool. So you can lucid dream?
Pretty much, but there are times I'm just so tired, it would be some random ass dream, but it would still feel real to me and would be remembered as I wake up.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Sep 22, 2018 7:56 PM

Jan 2016
Yes, it was a nightmare, i guess.
I didn't remember much, but im pretty sure it involves steins gate characters and for some unknown reason im in fear.
Sep 22, 2018 9:24 PM

Oct 2012
Yup, sometimes it happens. I dream of animu characters even kpop idols sometimes.
Sep 22, 2018 9:53 PM
Mar 2017
Sweet said:
11agraham said:

That sounds cool af to be honest.
What kind of anime were you in during those dreams?

It was often whatever i watched, or read that day, because irl is boring, especially where i live, so i often dream realities that doesnt exist irl, like im some badass overpowered character.

Sorry if my typing is a bit dodgy i just finished reading a really good manga!

Sep 22, 2018 9:55 PM
Mar 2017
yoshu_ said:
Yes, it was a nightmare, i guess.
I didn't remember much, but im pretty sure it involves steins gate characters and for some unknown reason im in fear.

A little bit of a wierd phobia to have! but then again, I really don't like flies, and i kill them at the earliest opportunity

Sep 22, 2018 10:49 PM

Jan 2011
I don't dream of anime characters, I tend to dream being in an anime setting.
Sep 22, 2018 11:06 PM

Jan 2010
Luismy-Kun said:
Today happened to me, i dreamed i was playing on my pc and for some reason my favorite character from Sunoharasou no Karinrin-San sit on my legs and started playing with me videogames and i was happy but thx to my dog i wake up and bye bye Kawaii Loli gonna miss you...

The point is, this happen to you at any time? for my was first time and character isnt my favorite and if happen to you what do you dreamed? Something Cool, something cute or something horrid?

P.D. Not english native sorry if got some errors in grammar.

Yes, only once ages ago. And it was one of the most vivid dream I ever had.

I dreamt Ulquiorra coming to my room, sleeping with me. I'm so scared and excited at the same time.
When I woke up, I was so confused. It was very vivid, and I found myself missing Ulquiorra and regretting not paying more attention to him lol.
Sep 23, 2018 12:00 AM
Mar 2018
Luismy-Kun said:
HotPocketChris said:

I cant agree cuz we get tons of information everyday and off course it can come to a dream or you never had nightmare with an horrid characters from a movie or a tv series?

What i trying to say not need to be weeb to dream crazy and fun (or weird) stuff about anime BTW only happened to me 1 time.

lol i see your point and since dreams are something you can't control, i get it. its just.... very unique haha
Sep 23, 2018 12:53 AM

Mar 2018
I dreamed about cells at work a few nights ago. And sometimes I even dream up fake episodes.
Sep 23, 2018 10:51 AM

Sep 2017
I've had dreams of being in a anime and A MANGA!!!
I mean can you believe that? I was seeing the dream in the form of pages that were turning slowly....theres something wrong with me.
I guess that happens when you bing watch something.
Sep 23, 2018 11:05 AM

Mar 2018
Orion007 said:
I mean can you believe that? I was seeing the dream in the form of pages that were turning slowly....theres something wrong with me.

Well thats kinda weird just cant imahine that... at least was good?
Sep 23, 2018 11:09 AM

Sep 2017
Luismy-Kun said:
Orion007 said:

Well thats kinda weird just cant imahine that... at least was good?

It was weird but still it was fun......I think the reason for it was that I was reading nanatsu no taizai non stop all day.
Sep 23, 2018 7:30 PM

Oct 2014
As a kid, I've had several Rurouni Kenshin setting related dreams where I was fighting with swords. See there was this cool ass character called Saito I was stanning. In retrospect, I really should have truly killed myself on the spot tbh.

Nowadays I barely even get coherent dreams to begin with. Real life is too skressfull.

Sep 23, 2018 8:45 PM

Sep 2018
I literally never remember any of my dreams, but I can recall one I had a long time ago when I was like 8 involving Ash and a bunch of Pokémon and I was going to school with them. Weird as hell
Sep 23, 2018 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
Dreamed of my waifus on few occasions, actually.
Sep 23, 2018 8:54 PM

Jan 2016
i am not crazy worthy enough to have kind of dream
Sep 23, 2018 10:17 PM

Feb 2016
I haven't dreamed any anime characters, yet I did have a dream set in 2D drawn anime looking reality though. Giant slug monster with razor teeth was devouring people in my high school, pretty cool.
Sep 24, 2018 12:22 AM

Oct 2015
never have and probably never will.
⠀     ‧     ⠀
Sep 24, 2018 6:00 AM

Aug 2016
I rarely do, but sometimes I dream of being in a setting similar to an anime I watched.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Sep 24, 2018 7:12 AM

Mar 2012
Luismy-Kun said:
Maou_heika said:
I've had anime characters appearing in my dreams, I've seen Conrad, Gunter, Wolfram and Inuyasha. All of them were nightmares. I also remember seeing some Pokemon appear in my dreams as a kid.

But they helped you or they leave you by yourself?
The first 2 did, with Wolfram we were running away from some weird monster that came out of my college's chemistry lab and he was simply running along with me. I can't remember the exact contents of the dream where I saw Inuyasha
Sep 25, 2018 3:26 PM

May 2016
never have tbh
i am curious to know what it's like tho...
kinda want to experience it u_u

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Sep 25, 2018 4:23 PM

Mar 2018
pure said:
never have tbh

Its so cool today hapenned to me again i dreamed with Kuroneko of Oreimo, she was girlfriend was so freaking cool!!!
Sep 25, 2018 4:33 PM

May 2016
Luismy-Kun said:
pure said:
never have tbh

Its so cool today hapenned to me again i dreamed with Kuroneko of Oreimo, she was girlfriend was so freaking cool!!!

again? o wow...
ur so lucky ;-;
uhm WHEN WILL MY DAY COME :pray: like??? does it only target certain ppl LOL am i not weeb enough ;c

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Sep 26, 2018 5:16 AM
Mar 2012
I don't have anime dreams that often but when I do for some reason they are mostly based on strike Witches. Though I have had a few others like Athrun zala from gundam seed being on a bus and watching spin off of high School DXD. This involved a trio (later quartet when Issei joined) of students (autistic guy, athletic guy and athletic guy's girlfriend) investigating a series of marks appearing around the school. This leads them to a local zoo and a vengeful spirit seeking to cause a massacre at the school through rampage of animals. This was somehow due to a fire and a drowning of a student at the penguin enclosure.
Sep 26, 2018 7:45 PM

Aug 2017
No but I have dreams with the plot of some shows.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 26, 2018 8:11 PM

Nov 2008
A WHOOOOOLE FREAKING LOT. Sometimes I'm a character. Sometimes I'm the character's love interest. Sometimes I'm my own OC and interact with canon characters in entirely different universes. Sometimes I'm just an outsider, watching the characters do things. That applies to manga too.

Now I think I'm rather lucky. xD But I don't get to choose which series I dream about. I'd really like to have a SatsTen dream soon....but I probably think about it too much for that to happen. Seems ironic but our minds tend to go to things we don't focus on while we are awake.

Does anyone have anime dreams where the characters actually look like REAL people? Like they are not animated but they ARE the character?

That happens to me often too. And no, they're not cosplayers. xD
ChiibiSep 26, 2018 8:24 PM

Sep 26, 2018 8:14 PM

Nov 2008
HotPocketChris said:
this question itself is going beyond weeb levels i cannot even comprehend

It's really not. We can literally dream about ANYTHING; you don't even need to be obsessive about it. Having an anime dream is no more "weebish" (god I hate that stupid term) than having a dream about a movie you saw that day.

Sep 27, 2018 11:36 AM

Mar 2018
Chiibi said:
A WHOOOOOLE FREAKING LOT. Sometimes I'm a character. Sometimes I'm the character's love interest. Sometimes I'm my own OC and interact with canon characters in entirely different universes. Sometimes I'm just an outsider, watching the characters do things. That applies to manga too.

Now I think I'm rather lucky. xD But I don't get to choose which series I dream about. I'd really like to have a SatsTen dream soon....but I probably think about it too much for that to happen. Seems ironic but our minds tend to go to things we don't focus on while we are awake.

Does anyone have anime dreams where the characters actually look like REAL people? Like they are not animated but they ARE the character?

That happens to me often too. And no, they're not cosplayers. xD

Not for me, the 2 times that happened to me, the characters looks like in the anime itself but the enviroment its like normal...
Sep 27, 2018 11:41 AM

Sep 2016
Maybe like a few times when I was going through puberty
Sep 27, 2018 11:49 AM

May 2016
Yea I just had a dream with jiro in it from mha too bad it wasn't a wet dream:(
Sep 27, 2018 11:56 AM

Feb 2017
Yes, from time to time. Just yesterday I fell asleep while playing Fate/Grand Order and Mash appeared in my dream.
When I was younger I also often dreamt about Naruto and Bleach.
Sep 27, 2018 11:58 AM

Sep 2018
I do not remember that I dreamed of something that involves anime characters!
Sep 4, 2020 2:11 PM
Sep 2020
I just had a dream about one of my fav anime called Neon Genesis Evangelion.
it was a recurring dream but Maya Ibuki and Dr. Ritsuko Akagi at first I thought it was just a cute dream but later in my dream, it changed that it was an experiment, except Maya was lost in navr..

so when the timer started to count down to blow and then I got wake up by my dad
Sep 4, 2020 4:52 PM

Jan 2020
-Fighting Titans with survey Corps
-In a car with Shinomiya Kaguya
-Taking a bath together with Nakiri Erina
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Sep 4, 2020 5:03 PM

Oct 2019
A few times, but most of them were enjoyable. One of the dreams I remember is me on a team with Laxus and Natsu and we were fighting something. The dream had a lot of random things in it that I don't really remember, but it was fun.
Sep 4, 2020 5:16 PM

Feb 2020
I've never had a dream with 2d characters unfortunately

IT'S NEVER OGRE
Sep 4, 2020 5:25 PM

Apr 2010
No, never. Always live-action dreams.
Sep 4, 2020 7:51 PM

Jul 2020
Most of my dreams are about video games/video-game like but I had a few dreams about anime

nothing too deep though lmao like I had one where I saw Ramiel in a bookstore (idk why or how tf it'd be there. dreams are weird)

HYPED for Monster Hunter Rise! (wish March 26th would come sooner)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you I'm actually terrible at monster hunter lmao
Sep 5, 2020 3:04 AM

Jul 2020
I uh...........think, in different occasions from long ago:

meeting Violet (Evergarden) in a park during some local fair just outside Jakarta. meeting Rimuru (Tensura) after lying dead on a rug in a forest. meeting Mami (PMMM) on a restaurant table for me to yell sth about cheese at.

or that one time i dressed/cosplayed myself as meguca-form Homura (PMMM) all while going into what looks like a small school building in a rural area.

or from like two days ago where i looked at the computer screen with MAL forums open. looking at dressed model mannequins of magical girls and making a contract and becoming a 'Puella Magi' magical girl. then flying out to space and doing the uh, Symphogear S1 henshin.

and probably some more involving anime and/or anime characters that i couldn't remember, generally speaking they rarely happen to me.

well that was a lot of magical girls

"Come to Kamihama City. In this town, magical girls are saved."
· Ui Tamaki ·

Sep 5, 2020 3:08 AM
Jun 2020
I, wape, have a dream that one day I'd be able to fuck Makima.
Sep 5, 2020 3:12 AM
Oct 2018
no i don't think so but i definitely wouldn't mind it
--
Sep 5, 2020 3:18 AM

Mar 2016
Yep, somehow they made it into my dreams.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Why Don't You Watch More Spooky Anime?

LenRea - 41 minutes ago

2 by LenRea »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime songs that give you goosebumps.

TsutanaiFuun - 3 hours ago

18 by Spunkert »»
9 minutes ago

» How to deal with anime backlog??

Xenofight - Yesterday

16 by LenRea »»
10 minutes ago

» Must I Watch it?

MrShroomzyy - 13 minutes ago

0 by MrShroomzyy »»
13 minutes ago

» Write your takes in anime and I'll prove you're incorrect. ( 1 2 3 )

Gashadokur0 - May 21

111 by AshuAmbrose »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.