Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2018 4:41 PM

Jan 2018
Well i came to notice that more and more posts that are suggested are stupid like " Would you add person above " or "what makes anime good " for 100th time or " pick 3 users from above " and similar things. Come on boys, i came here cause i wanted to avoid these stupid and common questions that i was seeing everytime i logged on facebook or similar things, but here ? damn.
Mar 3, 2018 10:45 PM
Jul 2018
Hate to break it to you, but that's the entire point.
Mar 3, 2018 10:46 PM
Jan 2013
gotta block forum games from your life
gone bai bai
Mar 3, 2018 10:49 PM
Jul 2018
Mkim said:

don't trash forum games, forum games is great when it wants to be
albeit not all the time
Mar 3, 2018 10:54 PM
Jan 2013
nicethings said:
Mkim said:

albeit not all the time
trash belongs in the trash bin I say.
gone bai bai
Mar 3, 2018 10:56 PM

Apr 2017
Mkim said:
nicethings said:

albeit not all the time

I don't fuck with forum games, there's no meaningful conversation, it takes the pointlessness of MAL to a new level
Mar 3, 2018 10:58 PM
Jan 2013
Spades said:
Mkim said:

I don't fuck with forum games, there's no meaningful conversation, it takes the pointlessness of MAL to a new level
I'm no afraid of the slums of MAL what a joke of a place doesn't even give post count
gone bai bai
Mar 3, 2018 10:59 PM

Jan 2018
hentai haven forum has better content

how fest did you blow your rocket while watchin "step-sistar demon adventure: the wae"?

also forum games are for shits and giggles

「 what comes after the rain? 」
add meanime listmanga list

Mar 3, 2018 11:07 PM

Oct 2017
Why don't you ignore those so called shitty posts
Well nice bait kid
Mar 4, 2018 1:32 AM

Jan 2018
ZSTGL_IMA said:
Well nice bait kid

What the hell is that response, " kid "
Im talking about them throwed in my eyes whenever i go to forum, without any other things. Also don't use clickbait term for nothing, cause it makes you stupid and it's overused. So whenever there is negativity with true meaning and reason behind it it's clickbait ? Just what the fuck.

PS you are 18 years old so i think you still don't have enough years to go and call everyone kid, kid.
Mar 4, 2018 1:49 AM

Oct 2015
Make your own topic. Problem solved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2018 2:02 AM

Jan 2018
EGOIST said:
Make your own topic. Problem solved ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's not cause it's still throwing shitty ones in everyones eyes
Mar 4, 2018 2:03 AM

Mar 2017
Um… forum games is not the best place for good discussions.

‘Would you add person above’-- one of the forum games threads.
‘pick 3 users from above ‘-- and again it is one of the forum games threads.

Forum games were created for only one reason-- to kill your free time by spamming some nonsense.

ScientiiaaMar 4, 2018 2:17 AM
Mar 4, 2018 2:11 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
You clearly haven't checked mine. Spend less time in AD and more time listening to me cuz I am smart.

Also Forum games is great.
Mar 4, 2018 4:33 AM

Aug 2015
JohnDoe995 said:
Well i came to notice that more and more posts that are suggested are stupid like " Would you add person above " or "what makes anime good " for 100th time or " pick 3 users from above " and similar things. Come on boys, i came here cause i wanted to avoid these stupid and common questions that i was seeing everytime i logged on facebook or similar things, but here ? damn.

holy shit people play forum games???? i have NEVER heard of such a thing before?!?!?!

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()
Mar 4, 2018 4:54 AM

Jan 2018
Some of you, stop bringing exscuse at " forum games ", i said posts on mal, i didn't just say about them as you can see in description up there.

Mar 4, 2018 7:49 AM

May 2016
We all mostly use it for shitposting. But to be honest, I don't think it can't get worse than the /pol/-section of 4chan
that shit's cancerous.
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Mar 4, 2018 8:03 AM

Jan 2018
Low level consciousness. Most posters here are don't like depth. I try to make some interesting posts, but people rather talk about what waifu they would date.
Mar 4, 2018 9:25 AM

Jan 2018
JohnDoe995 said:
StarSwoardsman said:
Low level consciousness. Most posters here are don't like depth. I try to make some interesting posts, but people rather talk about what waifu they would date.

Totally agree with ya man! wweqweqweasdwqdasdqw

It's sad. Just tried another thread and got a shut post as a response. I don't even know why I come here. It's not even fun.

razor39999 said:
MAL is for relaxing your brain, not necessarily anything else.

Forums are supposed to be for discussion. Not to turn your brain off.
Mar 4, 2018 9:28 AM

Nov 2016
Scientiiaa said:

Forum games were created for only one reason-- to kill your free time by spamming some nonsense.

And to do some Shitposting and Trolling.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2018 9:44 AM

Jan 2017
JohnDoe995 said:

Just ignore the forum games, that's what I do. I basically only check out the following threads:

Casual Discussion
Music & Entertainment (posts a lot less frequently)
Games, Computers, Tech Support (posts less frequently)
Current Events
Anime Discussion
Anime/Manga Series
Suggestions (posts a lot less frequently)

But avoid forum games at all costs.

Mar 4, 2018 9:48 AM

Apr 2017
StarSwoardsman said:

razor39999 said:
MAL is for relaxing your brain, not necessarily anything else.

Forums are supposed to be for discussion. Not to turn your brain off.

discussion is too much work tho dude

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝚖𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚙 !
𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗 !
Mar 4, 2018 9:50 AM

Feb 2015
You've been here for months and you're already complaining? Might as well go to other sites

*shrug*

JohnDoe995 said:
ZSTGL_IMA said:
Well nice bait kid

Im talking about them throwed in my eyes whenever i go to forum, without any other things. Also don't use clickbait term for nothing, cause it makes you stupid and it's overused. So whenever there is negativity with true meaning and reason behind it it's clickbait ? Just what the fuck.

PS you are 18 years old so i think you still don't have enough years to go and call everyone kid, kid.

Yes, indeed. If you don't know how to self-filter bad threads from good toxic threads, then you're stupid and therefore dumber than most MALers who can do it.
Mar 4, 2018 9:54 AM

Feb 2016
Because its MAL dude like whadda ya expect.
Mar 4, 2018 10:13 AM

Jan 2018
Dildry said:
Because its MAL dude like whadda ya expect.

I think that a lot people (like myself) came here expecting aa community of people who want to intelligently discuss Anime. But are disappointed to find out that it's so far removed from that notion.
Mar 4, 2018 10:27 AM

Nov 2012
That is why I got rid of face palm and a mobile that could access the net. Seek and ye shal find… trust in those that surround you… cough, cough says an anti hippy…
Mar 4, 2018 12:20 PM

Jan 2018
_Ako_ said:
You've been here for months and you're already complaining? Might as well go to other sites

*shrug*

JohnDoe995 said:

Yes, indeed. If you don't know how to self-filter bad threads from good toxic threads, then you're stupid and therefore dumber than most MALers who can do it.

Was that about me or the guy above ? sadasdwq2dadqwdasd
Mar 5, 2018 3:17 PM

Jun 2015
Umm they're games... It's a trend that ppl like simple games on the game forums since the system posting isn't that complex. Keep to your side of the fence and you'll be fine.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2018 9:16 PM

Feb 2017
JohnDoe995 said:

Hello, John. Welcome to the internet. I'm so sorry you are dissatisfied by totally irrelevant shit here. I expected that from people on Facebook, but from you ? damn.

Mar 6, 2018 5:07 AM

Jan 2018
Tenma said:
JohnDoe995 said:

Hello, John. Welcome to the internet. I'm so sorry you are dissatisfied by totally irrelevant shit here. I expected that from people on Facebook, but from you ? damn.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooow you are stupid.
Mar 6, 2018 5:53 AM

Feb 2018
Anime fans are weird. We all know this
Mar 6, 2018 8:35 AM

Jan 2018
Here, you can trash talk about anime that you hate and I still will want to know about your feelings but you choose to complain about forum games instead.

I guess being edgy has a nice ring to it.
Mar 6, 2018 5:50 PM

Feb 2017
JohnDoe995 said:

That's funny. I actually make threads about things I'm interested in talking about. Meanwhile you make threads about how you don't like the threads. You're not too bright, are you?

Mar 7, 2018 4:31 AM

Jan 2018
Tenma said:
JohnDoe995 said:

That's funny. I actually make threads about things I'm interested in talking about. Meanwhile you make threads about how you don't like the threads. You're not too bright, are you?

" That's funny " why did you just try to sound like you are smart and right lol ?
of course i will make thread once in my life about how shitty these posts are, instead of " acting formal with talking about things ur interested in "
so yeah you are stupid for repling
Mar 7, 2018 5:53 AM

Nov 2014
While I agree that majority of topics in AD are same shit over and over again, your point about FG totally lost me. We have FG subofrum. Topics there are what they are supposed to be. You can easily hide it. Following your logic, I guess suggestions forum is also shit, has nothing to do with anime discussion and should be removed?
For better discussion you should check specific titles forums. People there usually stick to topic.

Funnily enough, majority of people that want mature and serious anime discussion end up having no idea about animation, industry or literally anything other than "I liked X because it's nice".
Mar 7, 2018 5:59 AM

Jan 2018
Terkhev said:
While I agree that majority of topics in AD are same shit over and over again, your point about FG totally lost me. We have FG subofrum. Topics there are what they are supposed to be. You can easily hide it. Following your logic, I guess suggestions forum is also shit, has nothing to do with anime discussion and should be removed?
For better discussion you should check specific titles forums. People there usually stick to topic.

Funnily enough, majority of people that want mature and serious anime discussion end up having no idea about animation, industry or literally anything other than "I liked X because it's nice".

Lol what point about forum games when i make none about that, i mentioned all forums thing, not just fg lol i don't know why u people assume for no reason i only make fun of fg and act smart telling me that i'm stupid cause " its point is that "
Mar 7, 2018 6:37 AM

Nov 2014
2 of 3 titles you used as examples of bad topics are forum games. You keep saying "all forum", but FG is also part of this forum. People pick on that, because you use a (small) part of forum as an argument against it as a whole.
Mar 7, 2018 6:41 AM

Jan 2018
Terkhev said:
2 of 3 titles you used as examples of bad topics are forum games. You keep saying "all forum", but FG is also part of this forum. People pick on that, because you use a (small) part of forum as an argument against it as a whole.

2 of 3, it was example of shitty posts which are everywhere. i could list 100 shitty posts...
Mar 7, 2018 2:41 PM
Jan 2017
Trash, let's grab a cup of coffee tommorow?
Mar 7, 2018 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
Your on Myanimelist what do you expect, highly educated individuals.
Mar 7, 2018 3:33 PM

Feb 2017
JohnDoe995 said:

" That's funny " why did you just try to sound like you are smart and right lol ?
of course i will make thread once in my life about how shitty these posts are, instead of " acting formal with talking about things ur interested in "

Well, based on what I've seen, it isn't hard for someone to be smarter than you. I mean, look at that post. You wasted your life and mine just to call me stupid again. Why not, in the future, stop complaining about stupid shit and find something worth posting about. Or, maybe, you could even complain about something you aren't at fault for; Making shitty posts.

Mar 7, 2018 3:41 PM

Feb 2010
those questions not directed towards you personally.. if don't want then don't got to those threads. problem solved
Mar 7, 2018 4:36 PM

Jan 2018
Tenma said:
JohnDoe995 said:

Well, based on what I've seen, it isn't hard for someone to be smarter than you. I mean, look at that post. You wasted your life and mine just to call me stupid again. Why not, in the future, stop complaining about stupid shit and find something worth posting about. Or, maybe, you could even complain about something you aren't at fault for; Making shitty posts.

Well you are wasting your time as me on the internet by replying to each other comments... i could say this for you too
"Well, based on what I've seen, it isn't hard for someone to be smarter than you."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Let's appreciate MAL

Shizuna - Yesterday

21 by LoveYourSmile »»
5 minutes ago

» RIP GAINAX

AramHovhanued - 2 hours ago

10 by Adnash »»
15 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

838 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Some of y'all are wayyy too narrow-minded and pessimisstic because of it

Timeline_man - 11 hours ago

9 by DigiCat »»
2 hours ago

» Do you like to judge people?

Thy-Veseveia - 11 hours ago

10 by xMizu_ »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.