Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 7, 2016 5:19 PM

Aug 2015
Idolm@ster..
Because I really hate the mouth art.. even though I like the songs I can't stand the mouth art

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Oct 7, 2016 5:24 PM
Jul 2018

Watamote (6 ep.) - didn't like main character and that kind of humour
Kill Me Baby (6 ep.) - didn't like sense of humour as well, not my thing
Oct 7, 2016 5:25 PM

Jul 2009
Bubuki Buranki. Why? That animation left a horrible impression on me. 30 seconds, and I was done
... Even if I'm hated, even if I'm despised, even if I'm useless, I want to prove that I'm better than the main characters! - Misogi Kumagawa; Medaka Box
Oct 7, 2016 5:38 PM

Apr 2011
Kuma Miko; the moment it started to hint upon beastiality, I couldn't bear it any longer (no pun intended). Neon Angelique Abyss; I was just getting in to anime and was unaware of the whole magical girl harem-trope as I randomly picked out titles on Crunchyroll.

Those are the only two titles I have actually dropped, ever.

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Oct 7, 2016 5:38 PM

Jul 2014
Higurashi. I got maybe a couple minutes past the OP and had to turn it off. As soon as I saw how stupid the characters looked I was done. I mean come on, this just looks ridiculous....

TFO1013Oct 7, 2016 8:42 PM
Oct 7, 2016 6:01 PM

Feb 2015
The first minute, and it's a reasonably sized list of things. I can't remember most of them, they aren't even on my list.
Oct 7, 2016 6:34 PM

Dec 2012
I don't keep track, since stuff I dropped is not worth remembering. 1 episode I guess?
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Oct 7, 2016 6:39 PM

Aug 2016
One Piece, don't judge me here. I onyl saw one episode, idk which one it was cause it was on tv and it was when I was younger and the anime didn't seem interesting to me. HOWEVER since everyone seems to like it a lot I'll probably give it a try
Oct 7, 2016 7:40 PM

Sep 2014
Lucky Star. It was so stupid, didn't even know why I even watched it in the first place

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Oct 7, 2016 7:47 PM

Feb 2015
Driugen said:
Manga-ka to Assistant-san, it just relied too much on pervert comedy and was just going to be a fairly generic harem series. Which I don't throw around too much. I watched one episode and dropped it because it was just utterly stupid with him buying panties for his "research" or some stupidity. That was just stupid.

At least he didn't steal one... Dude give him a credit for doing what isn't against the laws...
Oct 7, 2016 8:31 PM
Mar 2016
Phendrus said:
Absolute Duo. I got about halfway through the first episode when a girl with bunny ears suddenly burst through the school window, started bouncing up and down, and announced she was the homeroom teacher.

I immediately exclaimed "NOPE!" and closed the browser window.

as much as that was bad, its not the worst. absolute duo is one of the better harems imo.
btw that teacher is actually "evil" or mean, you'll know when you go to like,, ep 2 or 3 during the tournament. her cute ness is an act.
Oct 7, 2016 10:03 PM
Jul 2016
SoRa_The_SLaYeR said:
Phendrus said:
Absolute Duo. I got about halfway through the first episode when a girl with bunny ears suddenly burst through the school window, started bouncing up and down, and announced she was the homeroom teacher.

I immediately exclaimed "NOPE!" and closed the browser window.

as much as that was bad, its not the worst. absolute duo is one of the better harems imo.
btw that teacher is actually "evil" or mean, you'll know when you go to like,, ep 2 or 3 during the tournament. her cute ness is an act.

Eh... Maybe I'll give it another try, then. I honestly found the premise kind of intriguing, and it sounds like I may have judged it too quickly.

Thank you for the info.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Oct 7, 2016 10:09 PM

Feb 2016
GarlandReese said:
Nurlela said:
gotta put the spoiler tag to avoid butthurter here

The first 5 minutes and 5 episodes are painful to watch. I don't blame you at all for dropping it. But, it does get better. Both in animation and story quality. It's like cracking a coconut, you gotta get through the beginning to find the sweet center.
yeah, the rating says so. so i'd prefer waiting for the remake in 2017 than the slow paced old version :D
Oct 7, 2016 10:49 PM

Oct 2016
Hunter x Hunter the old animation and the new (2011) just seem like other anime where the protagonist goes to find their father and everything is just cringy

I only watched the first episode.. and I Went to sleep
~ When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart with a pistol? No.
When they are struck by an incurable disease? No.
People die... when they are forgotten!

Dr. Hiluluk's

Oct 7, 2016 11:01 PM

Aug 2016
I never drop an anime. I always feel if i had a reason to start it, then i have a reason to finish.
Oct 7, 2016 11:08 PM

May 2015
nakotokine from this season lol

although I might pick it up just to see the riddles since it is only a short
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Oct 7, 2016 11:36 PM
Aug 2015
I've only actually dropped one anime(Irregular at Magic High), and I gave it a good twelve episodes. Pretty much everything else gets set aside to watch later, and is then forgotten.
Oct 7, 2016 11:36 PM

Apr 2016
dropped boku no pico after watching the trailer. I didn't even watch the whole trailer because I almost puked.
now I need to continue bleaching my eye.
Oct 7, 2016 11:37 PM
Aug 2015
xCav said:
I never drop an anime. I always feel if i had a reason to start it, then i have a reason to finish.

That's a good mentality. I'll give things an episode, and if I decide it's not in my interests, I just leave it alone. I don't even consider the few shows I've done it to drops.
Oct 7, 2016 11:54 PM
Sep 2016
Masou gakuen HxH. I actually jerked off for like 3 mins then dropped it. Not my proudest fap tho
Oct 8, 2016 12:13 AM
Jul 2014
I don't drop, it definitely hurts, but I somehow make it through
Oct 8, 2016 12:21 AM

Apr 2014
i wish i could drop, my pride says otherwise, however i do keep things in hold for a very long time before i finish it.

took me 5 months to finish clannad cuz i kept it in hold for a long time, it was so boring.

god-eater it took me a year to finally finish it.
Oct 8, 2016 12:37 AM
Jul 2014
orosan said:
i wish i could drop, my pride says otherwise, however i do keep things in hold for a very long time before i finish it.

took me 5 months to finish clannad cuz i kept it in hold for a long time, it was so boring.

god-eater it took me a year to finally finish it.

Actually, I have it kinda the same with the on-hold. If something is so freaking bad and I don't have too much time, I put it on-hold and usually forget about it, then after some time I skim through my on-hold and slowly finish it
Oct 8, 2016 12:57 AM
Oct 2011
New Game, even though I sometimes watch "cute girls do cute things" anime but I don't now what was I expecting, seeing how there will never be lot in it and all girls are boring cliches was enough for me to drop it. Also fan service was really uncessesary and every single girl looked as if they were from a cosplay high school club instead of a work place.
Oct 8, 2016 1:13 AM

Aug 2010
I really wanted to watch clannad. I knew the plot would play with my heart and I love that, plus its so popular.
But I really can not stand the animation style. Especially the eyes.
Edit: 1 epsiode I lasted
old_mysteriamoOct 8, 2016 2:53 AM
Oct 8, 2016 1:29 AM
Jul 2013
Masou Gakuen HxH - i got straight cancer from it, even though i watch 1-2 ecchi shows per season
Oct 8, 2016 3:27 AM

Feb 2014
Coreylordo said:
Rurouni Kenshin and Inuyasha after their first episodes, the dubs put me off from watching them and I refuse to watch a series without a dub and one I can at least tolerate, maybe I'll try watching them again one day.

I literally gasped in horror at this! lol Both are personal faves! :))

But I dropped Elfen Lied mid first ep because I realised it just wasn't my thing...
Oct 8, 2016 3:32 AM
Mar 2016
Hanayamata, because I was appealed by the sweet sweet artstyle and catchy intro, but I found the story rather bland. Dropped it after 4 episodes. Didn't dislike what I DID watch though.
Oct 8, 2016 3:42 AM

Mar 2015
beware of seizure... extreamly dangerous video...

"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 8, 2016 3:46 AM

Jul 2016
Seijaku Muhai no Bahamut.

I can tell it's gonna be crap.
"You can't do a double suicide alone, but you can do it with two" ~ Osamu, Dazai, Bungou Stray Dogs

Oct 8, 2016 3:47 AM

Aug 2013
I never really drop anime quickly, i always give it around 5 episodes. The one i dropped without hesitation after 5 eps was Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Oct 8, 2016 4:06 AM
Mar 2016
I usually try to complete one episode,
but my quickest drop is elfen lied, because i just cant enjoy it
Oct 8, 2016 4:24 AM

Jun 2015
No Game No Life because it was pretty pathetic overall.

Might simulwatch it someday with someone to get some laughs from it tho
Oct 8, 2016 4:27 AM

Jul 2016
Love live sunshine

I can't accept new love live series is become a group loli girls

Life is empty without anime

Oct 8, 2016 4:32 AM

Mar 2016
I was dropped Black Bullet the moment i see the loli-twintail MC in the first episode. . . Although i gave that show a second chance months after and managed to finish it. . .
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"
Oct 8, 2016 4:59 AM

May 2016
God Eater and the most recent Berserk cuz the 3D stuff is weird as hell and I hate it
Oct 8, 2016 5:03 AM

Mar 2016
First 10 minutes of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira. It was painful to watch crayz characters going all cute and innocent.
Oct 8, 2016 5:15 AM

Jan 2013
Asura (movie). It was CGI so I dropped like 2 min in.
Owari No Seraph because I think the atmosphere sucked and it didn't appeal to me
Oct 8, 2016 6:18 AM

Jun 2016
I once watched a random episode of OreImo and I stop to watching it after watching it for like 3-5 minutes. I don't even bother to add it to my list because I didn't even have idea what am I watching.
Oct 8, 2016 6:24 AM

Aug 2016
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Ppl were all rambling how good it was and I endured watching it for 3 eps but that's it. The character design, the girls' school, uniform, storyine and pacing was so bad.
Oct 8, 2016 6:27 AM
Sep 2015
Ajin. I maybe watched the first 30 seconds then said I'm not watching this. The animation's just.. ugh...
Oct 8, 2016 7:43 AM

Jul 2015
Asterisk after about 10 minutes.
Because I knew it would be "when everything fails, go fanservice". Especially when this blonde slut exposed her panties in the middle of the hallway for completely no reason. I decided to spare myself the cringe.

Oct 8, 2016 7:43 AM

Sep 2009
Lucky Star, because the horrific screeching in the opening was cancer.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Oct 8, 2016 8:47 AM
Jul 2016
Seikon no Qwaser.

Not only was the plot weird, boring, and far-fetched but the characters were so two-dimensional (sorry about the pun) it wasn't even funny. Additionally the premise was ridiculous: The main character gains super powers whenever he sucks on a women's breast. In a fight the villain will literally stop attempting to kill him so he may walk over to a random women to suck of breasts. They'd continue fighting afterwards.

I had a difficult time watching just 1 episode. And, it's not the kind of bad that becomes funny to watch either. It's the kind of bad that makes you lose faith in humanity. (Please, please don't get me wrong here: I enjoy a good perverted ecchi, I do but this one just isn't one of them.)
Oct 8, 2016 8:59 AM

Jan 2016
Ace Attorney halfway into the first episode. I was such a fan of the game that when I started watching all I could see was a painfully awkward and bastardized version of it.
Oct 8, 2016 9:04 AM

Jun 2013
Absolute Duo. After one episode I knew it was gonna be one of those generic harem animes.
Oct 8, 2016 9:23 AM

Apr 2016
Taboo Tatto after 1st episode.Way too generic for me.
Oct 8, 2016 9:28 AM

Jul 2013
Intense_ said:
I don't know if you did the right thing or not. In one hand, the series started well, but went to shit by the 4th episode, so you didn't get the chance to see how stupid and awful the series became.

On the other hand, the series also turned into a 11/10 comedy after that, rivalling even Mayoiga, and was so hillariously bad makes some actual comedies from this year look pale.
Oct 8, 2016 9:33 AM

Feb 2014
umaru chan
mc was just plain cringey and annoying
shame cause she looks cute tho
Oct 8, 2016 9:45 AM

Apr 2016
Illyricus said:
Intense_ said:
I don't know if you did the right thing or not. In one hand, the series started well, but went to shit by the 4th episode, so you didn't get the chance to see how stupid and awful the series became.

On the other hand, the series also turned into a 11/10 comedy after that, rivalling even Mayoiga, and was so hillariously bad makes some actual comedies from this year look pale.

Finally someone else recognizes Mayoiga as the best comedy anime of 2016 10/10 a masterpiece in comedy genre.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I was on YouTube and I saw this craziest anime community post

Kiryotsu - 3 hours ago

11 by FanofAction »»
20 seconds ago

» Do you generate your own Anime Wallpapers with AI?

Dragevard - Yesterday

44 by Nemo_Niemand »»
28 seconds ago

» Would your favorite non-anime characters survive in your favorite anime?

FanofAction - Yesterday

21 by Absurdo_N »»
1 minute ago

» Is flowing hair animation just poor man's gainaxing?

Catalano - 4 hours ago

5 by DesuMaiden »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Yesterday

67 by APolygons2 »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.