Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 30, 2016 7:42 AM

Jul 2014
ftsyzc said:

yea you're right. i thought it just for one chapter. but in general, god knows what tg means to me.
people in here are really deep fan lol when somebody says something negative, he will be referred to "stupid" "retard" or anything else. its funny to see how they are like kids.

somebody writes something mistaken or bad or negative, the deep fan takes it and writes tons of paragraphs; the other one says "wow congratilations bro, you BTFO'd him lol"

how funny. really.

When someone says something wrong while trying to "criticize"*lol*, that person will be referred as adorable.

Anyway... i'll leave it at this after this message so take it as you will. I don't give a shit if you dislike anything. I mostly fuck with some of the people here because i find it funny, their reactions as well.

However, it's fine to criticize something or to say that you didn't like something in a chapter or whatever the fuck you can think of along those lines. What isn't fine in anything is to criticize while you are wrong. That's the thing that pisses me off the most from manga to fucking day to day job. When a person that clearly has no idea what the flip he's talking about is trying to "criticize".

There's a difference between criticizing when you know what the flip you're saying and criticizing when you are clueless.
Jan 30, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2014
ma103 said:
Kvothe51 said:

Look who's talking.

Try harder. Next.

Alright then.

I never said that the replies I make to people can't be rather blunt or judgmental. Therefore, the accusation that I am a hypocrite really loses its credibility.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2016 11:01 AM

Aug 2013
TG, which is one of the most thought provoking manga ever made, has a dumbest fanbase ever.

1. People who state that Ishida is sexist.
2. People who claim that Ishida is a homophobe.
3. People who insist that :Re is shit because apparently there is too much CCG for them.(it's getting boring just to you.)
4. Anime fans who went straight to :Re.
5. Anime fans who were poisoned by Pierrot's adaptation. turning TG into mindless shounen.

some fool tweeted Ishida and accused him for being a homophobe and called his writing shitty. reason? because Kanae turned out to be female.

but there are fans who appreciate Ishida's work and can't stand the fanbase which is turning into shit.

if it's boring for you just drop it.
it's okay if you are a speedreader but don't ask the obvious.(it's like watching Shawshank Redemption and all of a sudden "why did Andy decide to escape? Can someone tell me?" you will look like a fool.)
Jan 30, 2016 11:24 AM

Dec 2014
Your classification seems quite accurate, sasuga.
Jan 30, 2016 12:05 PM
Jan 2016
Hello, new poster here. I am currently caught up in re: but have questions nonetheless. It is more of a theory but anybody correct me if I am wrong

The warped route is V. V wants to control and sustain a somewhat synthetic balance between ghouls and humans. The OG one eyed king, is supposedly the true one to keep balance on both sides. V did not like this and so set there aim on this character. Seeing that humans were afraid of this monstrosity known as the OG one eyed king, V took advantage of their fear and told them to create the ccg. Giving humans secrets on how to kill ghouls and detailed information on ghoul biology in general. This played towards V's goals of eliminating the one eyed king and keeping their own synthetic balance of the world. Feel free to correct any mistakes, as well add any information.
Jan 30, 2016 12:07 PM

Jul 2014
Well most of that is speculation... but ya, you're on it.
Jan 30, 2016 12:17 PM

Oct 2014
Luciberi said:
TG, which is one of the most thought provoking manga ever made, has a dumbest fanbase ever.

1. People who state that Ishida is sexist.
2. People who claim that Ishida is a homophobe.
3. People who insist that :Re is shit because apparently there is too much CCG for them.(it's getting boring just to you.)
4. Anime fans who went straight to :Re.
5. Anime fans who were poisoned by Pierrot's adaptation. turning TG into mindless shounen.

some fool tweeted Ishida and accused him for being a homophobe and called his writing shitty. reason? because Kanae turned out to be female.

but there are fans who appreciate Ishida's work and can't stand the fanbase which is turning into shit.

if it's boring for you just drop it.
it's okay if you are a speedreader but don't ask the obvious.(it's like watching Shawshank Redemption and all of a sudden "why did Andy decide to escape? Can someone tell me?" you will look like a fool.)
I'm curious did those fans speak English? Or did you translate the text from Japanese to English? I'm assuming the former

And yes many people come/came into the story expecting nonstop action,gore, and kaneki. And I also don't get how the ccgs point of view is boring as they've introduced some of the best Charachters imo.
Jan 30, 2016 12:22 PM

Mar 2014
And there's another category in which fans want Kaneki to be 'edgy' and 'badass' because he is supposedly cooler this way.
Jan 30, 2016 1:51 PM

Feb 2014
Nuvviveji said:
How funny, really how big of an adult you are when you don't even proofread your sentences.

'its funny to see how they are like kids.'
Ironically you act like one too when you're called out on your bullshit, but what do I know, I'm sixteen.

i didnt understand you. what do you mean by bullshit? i thought you agreed with me in some points. ma...na. that doesnt matter anymore.

also you're 16 and you get mad when you're called kid? lol idk but i, too, can sometimes be kid. nani ga warui?

when i said its funny, it didnt mean anything bad. that means i didnt get mad at your comments .

and i dont think i said anything mistaken or stupid. i still think the same things. that was a "generalization". it was not you, or arcanix or anyone. just think the meaning, dont think the sentences.

also i like your comments arcanix, you know that already. i didnt want this nonsense discussion.

whatever. have a good day, all of you.
EustassKiddo !
Jan 30, 2016 2:09 PM

Dec 2014
Misinterpeting irony or sarcasm is a staple of stupidity. The rest just adds up.

Oh well, as you said lets just drop this, no point in waking the dead cat up. Just let it sleep.
Jan 30, 2016 2:57 PM

Dec 2015
Nuvviveji said:
Misinterpeting irony or sarcasm is a staple of stupidity. The rest just adds up.

Oh well, as you said lets just drop this, no point in waking the dead cat up. Just let it sleep.

Please man don't give me that shit, those messages weren't sarcasm at all.
At least not everyone.
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Jan 30, 2016 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
Because of some posters who thinks they're some kind of elite, this place has become rather hostile.
Jan 30, 2016 5:52 PM
Oct 2012
Its very sad to see you guys spreading hate and sarcasm instead of discussing about the manga, wtf u guys are doing?Every single week is like this...

EDIT: lol, i just realized now that this isnt the spoiler thread, woops
JobulaniJan 30, 2016 7:59 PM
Jan 30, 2016 7:56 PM
Jul 2018
Just check out the posts by the tag team Kvothe51 and Nuvviveji. 90% of their posts are exactly what you're talking about. 'Hate and sarcasm' is like their way of discussing the manga.
Jan 30, 2016 8:43 PM

Dec 2014
Tag team?
I mean, I like the guy but I don't even have him friended nor have I talked to him outside od these 'discussions'.

Also, I do shit out some spiteful remarks but to claim that it's 90% of my posting is just silly. I try to keep it civil, if you've bothered to pay attention. I don't believe I've ever spread hate around here and if you're bold enough to have that claim you could've atleast found something to support it. Also, ma103 I don't know what you have against me or Kvothe, but the reasoning you have for making someone your 'enemy' just because you've disagreed once somewhere down the line is absurd. Don't know about the deal between Kvothe and you, but the bad sentiment between you and me came from the Touka x Kaneki thread. Hardly enough of a reason to brand someone a toxic forum member.
SleighBells said:
Nuvviveji said:

Please man don't give me that shit, those messages weren't sarcasm at all.
At least not everyone.
I was refering to ftsyzc as she misinterpeted my last comment. The ones before were hardly sarcastic. And I speak only in my own name, I didn't say the other comments were sarcasm.
Jan 31, 2016 2:14 AM

Dec 2015
Nuvviveji said:
I was refering to ftsyzc as she misinterpeted my last comment. The ones before were hardly sarcastic. And I speak only in my own name, I didn't say the other comments were sarcasm.

huh sorry, my bad.

Jan 31, 2016 11:35 AM

Nov 2015
SpeedreaderBells said:
^I luv ya

These are constructive replies, take notes @criticizers
Btw, how do you keep track of where a particular thing has been said?

I learned from Ogura, V's leader.

You can use the wiki to find the chapters that a character appears in.
Kanou has only appeared a handful of times so it wasn't difficult.

I'm currently re-reading the Manga and taking notes with the following format:

Tokyo Ghoul X: Annotation 1
Tokyo Ghoul X: Annotation 2

Where X is the Chapter's number.
Do you use the same method or you're a machine? Haha.

That's a great format. Notepad + Ctrl F = Never Forget

I also save panels of interest (or for editing) in the same manner and upload them to imgur to save time.
Jan 31, 2016 12:27 PM

Dec 2015
I thought I was the only remembering Ogura from first chapters lol, ty btw.

Feb 8, 2016 4:09 AM

Jan 2012
She is not One Eyed King , i guess i know who will the be the new king

Apr 11, 2016 5:58 PM

Dec 2015
Confirmation that Eto is not the One Eyed King. Looking forward to finding out more, and if they're still alive?
And Arima and Furuta are with "V". Did not expect that. Hype for what's about to come.

Aug 26, 2016 6:00 PM

Jul 2013
All these character names that get mentioned just fly right over my head.
Idk how you guys remember them all so well.
Nov 30, 2016 6:06 AM

Jun 2016
Eto announced that she is the Owl and not One-Eyed king.
Then who is? A cliffhanger.
Feb 2, 2017 9:07 AM

May 2016
I have high hopes that kaneki is the one eyed king.
Mar 30, 2017 9:50 PM

Oct 2014
urie is growing on me, he's gotten more attractive to me these last few chapters

furuta is probably gonna end up being a major villain in this series but he's hot so :p buttt ARIMA WHAT
Apr 4, 2017 9:37 PM
Apr 2017
buy TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,TOEIC,SAT, CELTA/DELTA certificate passports,Visa, driver license
We sell Registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,TOEIC,SAT, CELTA/DELTA passports,Visa, driver license

Buy your registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,TOEIC,SAT, CELTA/DELTA Test Certificate
without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi.Arabia,US/Canada,Mexico,Brazil,China,Japan,Korea,Taiwan,Russia,India,Romania,Portugal,Slovakia,Turkey,Ukraine,Spain,South Africa,Poland,Norway,Italy,Ireland,Finland etc

We also offer o authentic and high qualities of true-false passports,Visa, driver license , ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, school certificates, international diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom and many more.

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,TOEIC,SAT, CELTA/DELTA other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL,TOEIC,SAT, CELTA/DELTA Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever.

IELTS certificate Scoring is between 0 (Minimum) and 9 (Maximum) with 0.5 band
increment. Four scores are reported on the IELTS™:
Reading score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Listening score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Writing score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Speaking score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment

an inquiry send a mail : contact EMAIL:

ieltstoefl666@gmail.com
ieltstoefl666@gmail.com
ieltstoefl666@gmail.com
ieltstoefl666@gmail.com

contact SKYPE:

dreamworld.documentcenter

Buying and Selling Original IELTS and AUTODESK Certificates Online

Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in UAE,DUbai
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Bahrain
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Algeria
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Saudi Arabia
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Middle East
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Kuwait
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Russia
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Turkey
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Spain

Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in United Arab Emitates,UAE,DUbai

Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Jordan
Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Saudi Arabia
Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Jordan
Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Saudi Arabia
Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in DUbai
Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Kuwait
Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Qatar
Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in Egypt

buy British Council IELTS certificates

Buying and Selling Original registered AUTODESK Certificates Online

Selling Original AUTODESK Certificates Online in UAE,DUbai
Selling Original AUTODES KCertificates Online in Bahrain
Selling Original AUTODES Certificates Online in Algeria
Selling Original AUTODES Certificates Online in Saudi Arabia
Selling Original AUTODES Certificates Online in Middle East
Selling Original AUTODES Certificates Online in Kuwait
Selling Original AUTODES Certificates Online in Russia
Selling Original AUTODES Certificates Online in Turkey
Selling Original AUTODES Certificates Online in Spain

Buying registered AUTODESK Certificates Online

Buy orginal AUTODESK certificate Without Exam in Belgium
Buy orginal AUTODESK certificate Without Exam in Hungarian
Buy orginal AUTODESK certificate Without Exam in Italy
Buy orginal AUTODESK certificate Without Exam in China
Buy orginal AUTODESK certificate Without Exam in Japan
Buy orginal AUTODESK certificate Without Exam in India
Buy orginal AUTODESK certificate Without Exam in Sweden
Buy orginal AUTODESK certificate Without Exam in South Africa

BUY AUTODESK CERTIFICATE

Buy AUTODESK certificate Chinese
Buy AUTODESK certificate Swiss
Buy AUTODESK certificate Cambodian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Australian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Russian
Buy AUTODESK certificate graduates
Buy AUTODESK certificate French
Buy AUTODESK certificate international
Buy AUTODESK certificate Japanese
Buy AUTODESK certificate Ukrainian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Austrian
Buy AUTODESK certificate UK
Buy AUTODESK certificate USA
Buy AUTODESK certificate Spanish
Buy AUTODESK certificate Portuguese

Buy AUTODESK certificate Hungarian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Mexican
Buy AUTODESK certificate Belgian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Greek
Buy AUTODESK certificate Romanian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Lithuanian
Buy AUTODESK certificate polonaise
Buy AUTODESK certificate Bulgarian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Italian
Buy AUTODESK certificate graduates
Buy AUTODESK certificate Israeli
Buy AUTODESK certificate Norwegian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Brazilian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Italian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Jamaican
Buy AUTODESK certificate South Korean
Buy AUTODESK certificate Croatian
Buy AUTODESK certificate Danish
Buy AUTODESK certificate Maltese
Buy AUTODESK certificate Polish
Buy AUTODESK certificate Swedish

ieltstoefl666@gmail.com
ieltstoefl666@gmail.com
ieltstoefl666@gmail.com
ieltstoefl666@gmail.com

Skype ID:

Nov 21, 2018 2:52 PM

Feb 2013
A lot of mystery, amazing stuff.
If Eto isn't the One Eyed King, who is it?
Dec 28, 2020 2:11 PM
Jul 2019
Tokyo Ghoul :re has been an interesting reread so far but one question remain in my head since the ending of TG. WHERE THE FUCK IS RIZE. Like Seriously, she hold the response to a lot of unanswered question and this is just like... she vanished. I get it that last time she was to hungry so she totally lost it but right now I believe she can talk right ? YOMO WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PUT RIZE ?
Mar 22, 2021 9:39 AM

Apr 2020
Haiae asked about the Qs, is he really concerned?
The Scarecrow ghoul was spotted. Hes just a C. He reminds me of Kijima.

Matsuri had an arranged marraige. What even is this discussion about?

Eto making a big announcement! Really grand. She is not the One-Eyed King!

Arima is in contact with V?!? The same V who were related to Yoshimura? And Furuta!
--AbiSa--
Mar 5, 2022 4:27 AM

Mar 2021
i really like how takatsuki looks in this chapter
Apr 23, 2023 11:37 AM

Dec 2022
this is not much less confusing than the anime but im enjoying the art... lol
Jun 7, 12:02 PM

Aug 2017
Jing-Lì Xiao genie Hsiao makes a great "asset" to the Urie squad. Her contributions to the group would be plentiful and abundant.

Eto revealed that she was not the one eyed king. Gasp! Even though she was not the true king, she is best girl. Slay queen.

Oct 8, 9:54 PM
May 2017
What is Sen Takatsuki going to do now? Given the fact there is till 2/3 of the story left.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 75 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2016

111 by almightybismarck »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2016

102 by almightybismarck »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

103 by almightybismarck »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.