Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2015 1:43 PM

Mar 2011
Savethebestforu said:
Now that this is over, can I ask where Inaho's development was?.

Being able to express his emotions.
Mar 28, 2015 1:45 PM

Jul 2014
Neobosco said:
deadoptimist said:
A side story? Can you write a bit what's it about and how it is connected with the main one in a spoiler, if it's not too hard?

no problem

Thanks! I remember now I tried to read it, but it seemed to me to be too poorly written right from the start (sorry, if you're a fan, just my impression).
Mar 28, 2015 1:48 PM

Oct 2014
Not really satisfied, Slaine lived.

Mar 28, 2015 1:49 PM
Jan 2015
All i ever wanted was slaine to die. Did i get my wish not even close. Why stupid hime.
Mar 28, 2015 1:49 PM
Aug 2011

At least is seems that Marito got laid.
Mar 28, 2015 1:50 PM

Apr 2008
Melvin117 said:
Savethebestforu said:
Now that this is over, can I ask where Inaho's development was? Like...why was he a main character? I really can't understand how people could tolerate any fighting/dialogue scene involving him.

Here's the thing son, Inaho is not the fkin protagonist, Slaine is the one

You keep telling yourself that. It won't make it true
Mar 28, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2014
Guess I'm one of the few people who enjoyed this. I absolutely loved the fight scenes as well.
Mar 28, 2015 1:52 PM

Jul 2014
The thread has calmed over. Way too fast... I'll go get another cup of tea, I guess. I hope the smouldering will go on for some time.
Mar 28, 2015 1:52 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

Inaho could be protaganist or Slane could be protagonist, it depends on which side you .Inaho's in the war for Earth while Slaine is in the war for Vers.
Mar 28, 2015 1:56 PM
Aug 2013
I really really am disappointed with the ending...
Mar 28, 2015 1:58 PM

Jul 2014
kymano said:
Darklight0303 said:

Inaho could be protaganist or Slane could be protagonist, it depends on which side you .Inaho's in the war for Earth while Slaine is in the war for Vers.

I don't even understand why we are having this discussion in an era, when TSOIaF brand of multy-faceted writing from different povs is all the hype.

There're two protags, there are two equally important plotlines, there should be two truths and completed stories, but the latter fails, cause the ones who inherited this from Urobuchi can't move past the children's notion of black and white view, of stories with heroes and villains.
Mar 28, 2015 2:05 PM
Feb 2015
deadoptimist said:

There're two protags, there are two equally important plotlines, there should be two truths and completed stories, but the latter fails, cause the ones who inherited this from Urobuchi can't move past the children's notion of black and white view, of stories with heroes and villains.

'the human heart in conflict with itself is the only thing worth writing about'-William Faulkner, George RR Martin.

Which is why Slaine is the best character, and Inaho, along with the rest of the Deucalion crew, are cancer.

In the end his plan would have been flawless if he killed Asseylum or kept her in a coma deliberately, but he's not straight up evil or good and constantly struggles between both and that's what makes him one of the very few good characters in this show.
MonadoRudraMar 28, 2015 2:14 PM
Mar 28, 2015 2:09 PM

Apr 2012
Let's just pretend this anime never happened...
Mar 28, 2015 2:10 PM

Mar 2013
Stark700 said:
Wait a minute...

What's this countdown?

Where is this countdown?
Its not in A/Z oficial website....
Mar 28, 2015 2:12 PM

Apr 2008
MonadoRudra said:
deadoptimist said:

'the human heart in conflict with itself is the only thing worth writing about'-William Faulkner, George RR Martin.

Which is why Slaine is the best character, and Inaho, along with the rest of the Deucalion crew, are cancer.
MonadoRudra said:
deadoptimist said:

I can quote things too.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein.

Slaine is living proof of it. Best character my ass
Sep 2013
A/Z: It's like SAO but with mecha.

Oct 2014
Words can not express the utter disappointment of this final episode. There's no need for me to say anything anymore.

*Sigh* 4/10. Just for the animation and the ost/voice acting
Mar 28, 2015 2:14 PM
Feb 2014
In all my years watching anime, I have never seen such a shit ending like that. what a shame, this anime had potential..
Mar 28, 2015 2:15 PM

Jul 2014
MonadoRudra said:
deadoptimist said:

I can't agree more, but I have also to admit that the narrative structure gave to the two plotlines equal attention and, roughly, equal screentime (in the second season). Though, maybe, the fact that Inaho took most of the first season for his plotline, indicates that he stands higher in the eyes of the writers. But than the Op and the Ed also put the two of them shoulder to shoulder.

As for me, I think that Slaine carried this alone. I am not sure, did they try to show him as remorseful in the last scenes, cause he was supposed to be a villain or something? Then it doesn't work - he is a tortured and tragic soul, easy to empathize with, his actions somewhat make sense in their general direction (a lot for this show) and, more importantly, the only one with a soul in the whole cast. Lemrina, Harklight and Saazbaum had potential, but it wasn't given any chance to grow, Rayet and Marito were killed off early.

And, frankly, the show would be much better, if they'd focus on the orbital knights and Mars, maybe added a revolution or a revolutionary movement of the lower-class martians and some stuff about aldnoah.
Mar 28, 2015 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
Slaine is still alive.

Inaho is wearing an eye patch.
Mar 28, 2015 2:18 PM
Jul 2013
You know sometimes when you finished watching an anime and you ask yourselves "Why the heck did I follow this anime for?"
This is one of those time.

Seriously, that is not a closure, that is not even a proper ending. I feel like all of the emotion and effort both Idaho AND Slain invested into the Princess had gone to waste when she ended up calling both of them her "friends" to her "new husband". This is the most empty ending I has seen yet. It is not sad, it is not happy, it's just there for the sake of being there.
Mar 28, 2015 2:18 PM
May 2010
Odd that this show pulled in so many compulsive haters.

Overall, I thought the series was good, especially the first season where there were so many moments of "they're screwed!" moments suddenly reversing in spectacular fashion. Never understood the Idaho hate, he was a flat character but that was by design -- cold analytic type beating overconfident OP episode antagonists.

Second season overall was a step down but still decent. Ending was unsatisfactory but probably because they don't know if the BluRay sales will justify a third season or movie so left things as open as possible (none of the MC get the princess, MC still alive, etc.) I haven't been tracking sales so no clue on odds of whether they'll do another but I imagine based on the reaction here in MAL it's probably not likely. This could have been a great series with better writing but I still feel it was worth watching. Way better than Valvrave, slightly better than some of the Gundams (which didn't age well IMHO), worse than Code Geass that, for me, remains the best of the genre. Dat ending.
Mar 28, 2015 2:19 PM

Nov 2013
Fenix29 said:
Guess I'm one of the few people who enjoyed this. I absolutely loved the fight scenes as well.

Yeah me too. I always liked this anime even if people say is full of sh*t.
The fight scene in this episode was amazing in my opinion.

Mar 28, 2015 2:20 PM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

I can quote things too.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein.

Slaine is living proof of it. Best character my ass

The irony of you making a reference about human stupidity is too much.
Mar 28, 2015 2:21 PM
May 2010
shirenz said:
Fenix29 said:

I agree, with the addition that I enjoyed most of the fight scenes.
Mar 28, 2015 2:23 PM
Jan 2015
slavefags btfo

feelsgood
Mar 28, 2015 2:25 PM

Mar 2011
Why are still people trying to deny that Slaine was a villain? I know Im repeating myself but he himself admitted he was a terrible person at the end of this episode.
Mar 28, 2015 2:25 PM

Jan 2015
deadoptimist said:
It is like if we were at war. It kept us busy and was fun for what it lasted. It was the only good thing about the series(also, Saazbaum). I also didn't like how it went from S1 to S2, sometimes I think the crew behind this show on purpose screwed development to screw the viewers:

* People like Slaine? F'ck them. Slaine will be the punching bag of the series.
* People like Slaine development in Cour 2? The bigger they come the hardest they fall.
* People think Slaine will die at the end to atone his sins? Nope. If he dies we can't use it in new seasons/movies/ovas/etc. and we don't have/can't create better characters.
* People like Inaho and they woud like to see him more developed? Too bad in cour 2 the spotlight belongs to Slaine.
* People ship SlainexAsseylum? LOL no. Never.
* People ship SlainexLemrina? Too bad he prefers her sister.
* People ship InahoxAsseylum? Nice try, but nope, that ain't gonna happen.
* People ship InahoxInko? Platonic love, because gentlemen prefer blondes.
* People ship InahoxRayet? Who's that girl? Do we have a character like that?
* People think Asseylum is bland? Let's make her blander.
* People don't like Asseylum character? No problem, let's put her in the freezer for half of cour 2 and thanks to that we don't need to think how to improve her character(lol).
* People don't like the Deucalion crew? Though luck, no one will die.
* People like the Deucalion crew? As if that would matter, they will remain as plain as a drawing board(except Yuki-nee!).
* Rayet was forgiven/given full trust too soon in some people's opinions given the actions she took? Ah, that character. Let them deal with it, no one will remember that anyway as the series makes progress.
* People like the known Orbital Knights which are enemies of the Terrans? Too bad no one survives by the end of cour 2(hope they do though).
* People would like to know more about Mazuurek? They aren't lucky because so far that's where his spotlight ends. We have to make place for Crutheo Jr somehow.
* People wonder what kind of impact to the story will have Crutheo Jr if appears two episodes before the end? We need to marry the princess so she can become Queen(because somehow she can't be one if she is single and people wants her married by the end of the series... or dead, but we won't kill her lol) but we cannot use neither Slaine, nor Inaho nor Mazuurek as husband because that would please someone. Having an impact? Nah, you guys think too hard about it, he will just steal Asseylum from Slaine as retribution for stealing "his" Tharsis; but if you want to be philosophical about it, you can think about the Schrödinger's cat experiment: If he wouldn't exist she would become Queen without the three aforementioned guys anyway so, the more the merrier right?

But I'm sure they will release a movie later, and we will return to our trenches when the time comes :).
blackbishopMar 28, 2015 2:29 PM
Mar 28, 2015 2:26 PM

Oct 2008
If not for hime, Inaho for sure would have killed Slaine. Slaine probably would have preferred to die in battle as well, rather than be imprisoned and pitied.

I seem to be in the minority, but I liked Inaho's character - you don't have to be an obnoxious, overly emotional twit to be sympathetic.

I feel really bad for eye-kun. He seemed to almost have his own personality and he was removed just like that.
Mar 28, 2015 2:28 PM

Apr 2014
Raziel1991 said:
Why are still people trying to deny that Slaine was a villain? I know Im repeating myself but he himself admitted he was a terrible person at the end of this episode.

Doesn't change the fact that this show was carried by him alone.

Mar 2011
Kharaen said:

I seem to be in the minority, but I liked Inaho's character - you don't have to be an obnoxious, overly emotional twit to be sympathetic.

I feel the same way.
Oct 2010
MarkFlowers said:
A/Z: It's like SAO but with mecha.

More like Mahouka, but at least Mahouka tries to maintain some semblance of consistency and characterization.
Mar 28, 2015 2:29 PM
Feb 2015
Kharaen said:
If not for hime, Inaho for sure would have killed Slaine. Slaine probably would have preferred to die in battle as well, rather than be imprisoned and pitied.

I feel really bad for eye-kun. He seemed to almost have his own personality and he was removed just like that.

If not for Asseylum, Slaine would have annihilated the UFE as retalition for infiltrating the Moonbase and attempting to assassinate her.
I like Inaho's character as well , in S1 to S2 there were changes , i just didnt like how they never gave him any social activity to develop on and instead leaving him to becoming Mecha filler.
that part pissed me off knowing "brobot" was the real MVP who hooked up Inaho with da ladies.
Mar 28, 2015 2:30 PM

Jun 2008
Ending was not as great as I had hoped, wanted Slain to get squashed for good by Inaho, but well having him spend the rest of his miserable life in prison works for me as well.

All's well in the world, although I wonder what became of the other princess who I don't even care to remember her name. Lumine? Lumire? >.>

I'm glad no one of the good guys ended up dead, although I thought for sure Rayet or Inko were going to bite it. Glad that didn't happen.

Overall 6/10

The second season was kind of disappointing compared to the 1st.
Feb 2015
deadoptimist said:

I can't agree more, but I have also to admit that the narrative structure gave to the two plotlines equal attention and, roughly, equal screentime (in the second season). Though, maybe, the fact that Inaho took most of the first season for his plotline, indicates that he stands higher in the eyes of the writers. But than the Op and the Ed also put the two of them shoulder to shoulder.

As for me, I think that Slaine carried this alone. I am not sure, did they try to show him as remorseful in the last scenes, cause he was supposed to be a villain or something? Then it doesn't work - he is a tortured and tragic soul, easy to empathize with, his actions somewhat make sense in their general direction (a lot for this show) and, more importantly, the only one with a soul in the whole cast. Lemrina, Harklight and Saazbaum had potential, but it wasn't given any chance to grow, Rayet and Marito were killed off early.

And, frankly, the show would be much better, if they'd focus on the orbital knights and Mars, maybe added a revolution or a revolutionary movement of the lower-class martians and some stuff about aldnoah.

Honestly absolutely everything that was interesting in this show was on Vers's side. The best and most interesting characters were all Versian (Slaine is also technically Versian), only Vers's social/political side was interesting, even all the fancy and interesting mechs that attracts action fans were Martian (albeit most of them were designed impractically for combat).

There was absolutely nothing interesting on the Terran side no matter how much screentime they got, and the colossally thick plot armour of the Deucalion crew literally killed all tension and made battles VERY predictable. Rayet and Marito's plotlines had potential but were very quickly abandoned.

Feb 2014
Watch the score crash and burn, what a terrible second season to an anime that had potential after season one.

5/10
Mar 28, 2015 2:31 PM
Jan 2015
nategator said:
shirenz said:

It was a good show. Most people here don't actually have a solid opinion so just jump on the bandwagon hate.
Mar 28, 2015 2:32 PM
Aug 2011
So much potential wasted after the 1st season.
Mar 28, 2015 2:35 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Melvin117 said:

Here's the thing son, Inaho is not the fkin protagonist, Slaine is the one

Tell that to the plot that made Slaine the only interesting MC.
Mar 28, 2015 2:36 PM

Sep 2014
Ahahahaha, that final episode was the cherry on top of the cake. I think I will rate it in true MAL manner: 10/10 aka utter trash.

I hope there won't be a s3 that I have to watch because.
Mar 28, 2015 2:37 PM

Sep 2011
im so fucking glad i never watched season 2, I already had my quota for laughably bad shows filled out with G-reco this would of just been overkill

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 28, 2015 2:38 PM

Nov 2013
That final battle was done beautifully, everything I could've wanted. The resolution could easily have taken a full episode, but it's still a happy ending for everyone except Slaine. Suppose he deserves it.

Also Heavenly Blue is back!!

Man, this show is one of the best I've seen in recent times, and I'm glad I've been following it since day 1 in the summer. The action scenes and music, and the story of Slaine's rise to power and his downfall, are absolutely amazing.
Mar 28, 2015 2:42 PM

Jan 2015
blackbishop said:
deadoptimist said:
It is like if we were at war. It kept us busy and was fun for what it lasted. It was the only good thing about the series(also, Saazbaum). I also didn't like how it went from S1 to S2, sometimes I think the crew behind this show on purpose screwed development to screw the viewers:

* People like Slaine? F'ck them. Slaine will be the punching bag of the series.
* People like Slaine development in Cour 2? The bigger they come the hardest they fall.
* People think Slaine will die at the end to atone his sins? Nope. If he dies we can't use it in new seasons/movies/ovas/etc. and we don't have/can't create better characters.
* People like Inaho and they woud like to see him more developed? Too bad in cour 2 the spotlight belongs to Slaine.
* People ship SlainexAsseylum? LOL no. Never.
* People ship SlainexLemrina? Too bad he prefers her sister.
* People ship InahoxAsseylum? Nice try, but nope, that ain't gonna happen.
* People ship InahoxInko? Platonic love, because gentlemen prefer blondes.
* People ship InahoxRayet? Who's that girl? Do we have a character like that?
* People think Asseylum is bland? Let's make her blander.
* People don't like Asseylum character? No problem, let's put her in the freezer for half of cour 2 and thanks to that we don't need to think how to improve her character(lol).
* People don't like the Deucalion crew? Though luck, no one will die.
* People like the Deucalion crew? As if that would matter, they will remain as plain as a drawing board(except Yuki-nee!).
* Rayet was forgiven/given full trust too soon in some people's opinions given the actions she took? Ah, that character. Let them deal with it, no one will remember that anyway as the series makes progress.
* People like the known Orbital Knights which are enemies of the Terrans? Too bad no one survives by the end of cour 2(hope they do though).
* People would like to know more about Mazuurek? They aren't lucky because so far that's where his spotlight ends. We have to make place for Crutheo Jr somehow.
* People wonder what kind of impact to the story will have Crutheo Jr if appears two episodes before the end? We need to marry the princess so she can become Queen(because somehow she can't be one if she is single and people wants her married by the end of the series... or dead, but we won't kill her lol) but we cannot use neither Slaine, nor Inaho nor Mazuurek as husband because that would please someone. Having an impact? Nah, you guys think too hard about it, he will just steal Asseylum from Slaine as retribution for stealing "his" Tharsis; but if you want to be philosophical about it, you can think about the Schrödinger's cat experiment: If he wouldn't exist she would become Queen without the three aforementioned guys anyway so, the more the merrier right?

But I'm sure they will release a movie later, and we will return to our trenches when the time comes :).

All this basically.
Mar 28, 2015 2:46 PM
Jul 2013
dwdante said:
nategator said:

It was a good show. Most people here don't actually have a solid opinion so just jump on the bandwagon hate.

Me too, I like Idaho for his calm and collective disposition. Better yet, I also like how Slaine is a perfect antagonist for him (this is just to Idaho point of view, I am not saying Slaine is necessarily the antagonist of the entire show) because he is the total opposite of Idaho. However, what I don't like about the show is that the Princess just "NTR" (not like they have any relation to begin with, but the feeling is still there) Idaho, and maybe even Slain, RIGHT AFTER SHE TOLD IDAHO HE IS HER ONLY ONE. And even worse, I hate it how she smile in the end while reminiscing about her "dear friend" next to her supposedly new husband. For once, I want Idaho to get mad and maybe punch that guy in the face, while also give the Princess a slap or two, and one more for Slain because he also got fuked over. You know what? Slaine deserves better, go with the Princess's sister because now that I think about it, she is awesome on her own right. Idaho can pair with Inko or maybe Rayet because they are such an awesome pair, calm and badass when they work together.
Mar 28, 2015 2:47 PM

Jul 2014
blackbishop said:

<...>

Damn, I messed up. There should've been "persevered", not "preserved". So ashamed...

But yeah, this threads gave me the sort of a battle high. I missed it between the seasons. On one hand, I want it to end to be free, on the other, I doubt there will be a show with such a fun forum.

A.Z threads have had just the right sort of trolls and analysts to have a good bloodbath. No overanalysis, no overly sensitive people, the writing bad enough for anyone to hate something and big enough to latch onto something. Easy on the eyes to make lots of edited pictures too.

Btw, the <...> part, I've edited out for sanitary reasons, is great. I saved it for posterity even. It really was like that - new engaging stuff, you didn't know you wanted, and all your expectations gone to hell.

Anyways, I wanna stress this again - it's been long since I had this much fun in a flame fight. Useful too - I think I've upgraded my level of English.
Not everyone fought fairly, but I think we more or less held onto our honor and our standards still fly high.

In the end there must be a proper memorial for those, who spent their time onto this wilderness of bytes.
Let's chisel the names. I am immortalizing in this comment Savethebestforu, MetaKite, Viktor_Otaku, kymano, Inugirlz, blackbishop, MonadoRudra, Makaze_no_Moujuu, skudoops, Kaioshin_Sama, OfficialMikoSM, Z4k, CynicofSinope, ANGRY2011.
deadoptimistMar 28, 2015 3:34 PM
Mar 28, 2015 2:51 PM

Jan 2015
deadoptimist said:
blackbishop said:

<...>

Damn, I messed up. There should've been "persevered", not "preserved". So ashamed...

But yeah, this threads gave me the sort of a battle high. I missed it between the seasons. On one hand, I want it to end to be free, on the other, I doubt there will be a show with such a fun forum.

A.Z threads have had just the right sort of trolls and analysts to have a good bloodbath. No overanalysis, no overly sensitive people, the writing bad enough for anyone to hate something and big enough to latch onto something. Easy on the eyes to make lots of edited pictures too.

Btw, the <...> part, I edited out for sanitary reasons, is great. I saved it for posterity even. It really was like that - new engaging stuff, you didn't know you wanted, and all your expectations gone to hell.

Anyways, I wanna stress this again - it's been long since I had this much fun in a flame fight. Useful too - I think I've upgraded my level of English.
Not everyone fought honestly, but I think we more or less held onto our honor and our standards still stay high.

In the end there must be a proper memorial for those, who spent their time onto this wilderness of bytes.
Let's chisel the names. I am immortalizing in this comment Savethebestforu, MetaKite, Viktor_Otaku, kymano, Inugirlz, blackbishop, MonadoRudra, Makaze_no_Moujuu, skudoops, Kaioshin_Sama, OfficialMikoSM, Z4k, CynicofSinope.

ANGRY2011 was pretty cool as well. Thanks for the mention, yo.
Mar 28, 2015 2:52 PM

Jul 2014
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:

Oh, damn, of course, gotta add him. He hasn't been in this thread, that's why I've forgotten somehow.
Mar 28, 2015 2:53 PM

Oct 2012
That was really cringeworthy, trainwreck to the end. Man, I'm glad this is finally over.

3/10
Mar 28, 2015 2:54 PM
Feb 2015
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
deadoptimist said:

Btw, the <...> part, I edited out for sanitary reasons, is great. I saved it for posterity even. It really was like that - new engaging stuff, you didn't know you wanted, and all your expectations gone to hell.

Not everyone fought honestly, but I think we more or less held onto our honor and our standards still stay high.

Let's chisel the names. I am immortalizing in this comment Savethebestforu, MetaKite, Viktor_Otaku, kymano, Inugirlz, blackbishop, MonadoRudra, Makaze_no_Moujuu, skudoops, Kaioshin_Sama, OfficialMikoSM, Z4k, CynicofSinope.

Likewise ;). Honestly the names you mentioned include pretty much all the people on this subforum who actually manage to say something intelligent every week.
Mar 28, 2015 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
TheIMF said:
Next season Dr Troyard returns to bust his son out of his prison and kick up a new storm as the Ancient Civilisation of Aldnoah returns to reclaim their power.

Also, lol @ the fact they pinned the blame for the assassination attempt on Slaine as if he had anything to do with that.

You mean Harlight and the rest of Stygis Squadron with Lemrina at the helm. Seriously, that ending was totally suspicious. What exactly happened to Stygis squadron?

I still can't believe Slaine was accused of trying to murder Asseylum and start the war. In the end they really did blame him for everything. No way both earth and Vers using Aldnoah responsibly suddenly doesn't get messed up for a movie.

I thought Slaine would surely die but nope. I guess he needs to live for the sequel movie/OVA.
MetaKiteMar 28, 2015 3:16 PM
Pages (24) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

25 by Reshiram_IX »»
Oct 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

564 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.