Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2014 7:32 AM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:
Tichey said:
Not sure what all the haters are on about, I've never read the manga but I've thought that the anime is pretty great.
The only good thing you guys are missing out on is the last 3 chapters of the manga, everything before them was just bad with a little good moments mixed in between

Your blatant disregard for character development is as sickening as ever
Dec 8, 2014 7:34 AM

Dec 2013
lol that transformation kinda came out of nowhere. Besides that it was a cool episode. I hope they don't end up killing everyone off and end it that way. Also looks like Akame is gonna fight Esdeath next episode so that should be pretty interesting.
Dec 8, 2014 7:40 AM

May 2009
Tokoya said:
Ughh no. He turned into Sasuke i.e the second he saw Pedi Clown, suddenly his plan to take down the capital from the inside/watch things burn/stand by went completely out the window because "ohmergawd the man that killed my class is right thur. Yes I know that I'm one of the few characters in this manga that actually has a brain/common sense, but instead I'm just gonna ignore my development and go to kill this man on my own knowing full well that this might be a huge bonehead mistake *derp*"

Please stop trying to justify shit writing. What they did to Ran was completely random, out of character and just plain stupid. If anything his death in the manga was fanservice to us readers because we wanted to see Pedo Clown die the most.

It's people like you that defends this garbage that makes me question humanity sometimes

Christ, fucking stop. You are the one who defends biggest garbage writting which this anime has. Stop using that piece of shit Naruto to compare with anything.
Dec 8, 2014 7:48 AM

Mar 2012
Tatsumi is Dead?

Thank you Studio WhiteFox.
I hope Esdeath must die on next episode and please Nerf her!
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Dec 8, 2014 7:58 AM

Oct 2014
Damn me,who can´t drop an anime no matter what.At least there´s just one episode left.Take it as you will.
Dec 8, 2014 8:03 AM

Apr 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:
The only good thing you guys are missing out on is the last 3 chapters of the manga, everything before them was just bad with a little good moments mixed in between

you're acting as if the manga was top tier, calm down.. the adaptation sucks but the manga isn't a masterpiece either.
Dec 8, 2014 8:08 AM

Apr 2008
Sourire said:
Darklight0303 said:

you're acting as if the manga was top tier, calm down.. the adaptation sucks but the manga isn't a masterpiece either.

Anime Wave is a farce, Anime Budou was a joke. Seriously is supposed to be on par with Esdeath and gets oneshotted by Mine of all people. List goes on >_>
Dec 8, 2014 8:09 AM

Apr 2013
Exterria said:
This episode was epic never thought that he would die at the end scene where Akame saw Tatsumi dieing was really sad I nearly cried there :( nect episode Akame vs Esdeath finally an epic fight to end this anime, Akame showing her Ultimate skill can't wait for Episode 24 Akame Ga Kill! :D

Yea..the execution made it even sadder, so much feels today
Dec 8, 2014 8:11 AM

Apr 2013
CookingPriest said:
vitaxlilium said:
Last time on Akame ga Kill

You forgot to add the digimon

I never thought an adaptation could be THIS BAD.

I guess its time to add WHITEFOX to the list of Pierrot, TOEI, Beetrain and DEEN as studios I wil never buy or watch anything of again.

How is this show STILL rated above 8 still baffles me.

Unlucky, you're definitely missing out then.
Dec 8, 2014 8:15 AM

Jan 2013
Average anime/manga from start to finish. Why does it even metter if it follows manga or not.
Dec 8, 2014 8:16 AM

Jun 2010
Best anime confirmed. Rofl. Seriously, this is too hilarious. Killing of Tatsumi... brilliant comedy joke.

CookingPriest said:

I guess its time to add WHITEFOX to the list of Pierrot, TOEI, Beetrain and DEEN as studios I wil never buy or watch anything of again.

Maybe you'll miss out something as great as Steins;gate then ;)
Dec 8, 2014 8:18 AM

Apr 2013
macamiki said:
Average anime/manga from start to finish. Why does it even metter if it follows manga or not.

Because the manga is amazing, and the anime isn't far behind.
Dec 8, 2014 8:19 AM

Apr 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Sourire said:

Anime Wave is a farce, Anime Budou was a joke. Seriously is supposed to be on par with Esdeath and gets oneshotted by Mine of all people. List goes on >_>
never said I liked the adaptation tho ;) i think its terrible.
Dec 8, 2014 8:24 AM
Aug 2013
I enjoy this episode as an Original Anime Ending. BUT I didn't like some deaths of the anime.
I didn't read the manga, but i will 'cause i wanna see where it will go.
I wanna ask something to everyone that read(s?) the manga and throw shit against the show for other episodes in episode 23 discussion: if you dont compare the manga with the anime, excluding the previous deaths that were jokes and some points without logic:
was THIS a good episode? I say: yes. Animation and sound was quite good. Maybe is just me 'cause i love when characters trying so hard for protecting someone even if it means death. Like Heroes.
I know my english sucks but i want to ask this. Not the entire show, but just this episode. I found it epic.
Sorry ;_;
PS: Dat Aniki memory
Dec 8, 2014 8:31 AM

Aug 2014
I like this show but the amount of deaths that keep happening are making me feel less each time someone else dies. I hardly even cared when Tatsumi died.
Dec 8, 2014 8:52 AM

Jun 2013
Dec 8, 2014 9:01 AM

Apr 2011
This anime.. damn, gib more like this!
Dec 8, 2014 9:03 AM

Feb 2011
This must be the second solid 1 I'm rating after Pupa.
Words cannot describe how pissed I am.
Dec 8, 2014 9:10 AM
Oct 2007
This week episode is actually not bad as a standalone. The battle realization between Tatsumi and the ultimate Empire arm is quite cool and well done. Non-manga reader here, 4/5.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2014 9:15 AM

Jul 2008
gahhhh and they killed tatsumi shit this show
Dec 8, 2014 9:15 AM

Sep 2013
Why White Fox? You were doing just fine! F*ck this!
Dec 8, 2014 9:20 AM

Oct 2009
So much evangelion in this episode. I don't even feel sadness nor anger that Tatsumi died :) I don't give a shit anymore. They all should die in this adaptation.

you tellin me mangas aint japanese colouring books
Dec 8, 2014 9:38 AM

May 2014
Tokoya said:
Tichey said:
Not sure what all the haters are on about, I've never read the manga but I've thought that the anime is pretty great.

what? really what?

Characters:
Wave evolving as a character?
Prime minister ´s son evolving as a character
Mein and Tatsumi evolving as a character?
Lubbo evolving as a character?
Run evolving as a character?
Seriu (prime´s son) is team?

Fights:
Susano beast sacrifice and meanigfull?
Wave and Run vs Akame , Lubbo and Mein?
Wave vs Seriu?
Run vs the Clown?
Buodu beast mode?

You cant say only 3 chapters.. there are even more!~

The only great things in te anime is the animation and the fights. story made no sense since eposide 20.

The manga compared to the anime is way betteer... the manga may not be top tier but is enjoyable.

PS: Really? Tatsumi died to kid robot toy who just fires laserbeams? stupid.
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Dec 8, 2014 9:47 AM

Jan 2011
For everything that has happened these past couple weeks...and even though the giant mech relic with puppet emperor was a bad way to go, seriously...this was good considering. A couple asspulls and come on nows but you still felt the origin of night raid's mission in this episode. That was the good part. Aside from the monster Tatsumi asspull I did have some feels this episode since his characterization was portrayed rather accurately which has been a big issue (not just him) these last few weeks. Actually didn't hate it unlike the others. The animation was quite enjoyable on this one.
IZEROIIDec 8, 2014 9:50 AM
Dec 8, 2014 9:49 AM

May 2014
[quote=bastek66]
Tokoya said:
Ughh no. He turned into Sasuke i.e the second he saw Pedi Clown, suddenly his plan to take down the capital from the inside/watch things burn/stand by went completely out the window because "ohmergawd the man that killed my class is right thur. Yes I know that I'm one of the few characters in this manga that actually has a brain/common sense, but instead I'm just gonna ignore my development and go to kill this man on my own knowing full well that this might be a huge bonehead mistake *derp*"

Please stop trying to justify shit writing. What they did to Ran was completely random, out of character and just plain stupid. If anything his death in the manga was fanservice to us readers because we wanted to see Pedo Clown die the most.

It's people like you that defends this garbage that makes me question humanity sometimes

Did the anime showed any Ran character develpment? NO
He wanted to kill the man WHO FUK RAPED AND KILL LITTLE KIDS

Anime = he wanted to kill Night raid and in the next moment he is all smile?

You talk about faith in humanity but you did the same shit. defended the TRUE garbage!

PS: he actually had bad luck in manga, he thought he killed the clown in the 1 moment,.
Dec 8, 2014 9:50 AM

Apr 2014
LOL He was die as fast as after releasing his new incursio, then next week we gonna seen akame releasing her oku no ten for fighting esdeath, so beware for watching the final episode.
Dec 8, 2014 9:51 AM

May 2014
bastek66 said:
Tokoya said:

Christ, fucking stop. You are the one who defends biggest garbage writting which this anime has. Stop using that piece of shit Naruto to compare with anything.

Naruto aint no shit.
Dec 8, 2014 9:52 AM

Aug 2014
What does anything from this episode have to do with assassination in the night - the main killing method of "Night" Raid? Ok, not that this is something new, but the consistency is obviously lacking.

The only good things in this episode are some good fighting scenes, decent music and the death of Tatsumi which I honestly didn't expect.
Dec 8, 2014 10:06 AM
May 2014
WHAT THE FUCK? THE WHOLE SHIT IS SCREWED UP. SOMEONE SPOILED THIS AT TH 7TH EPISODE, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT. FUCK THIS.
Dec 8, 2014 10:18 AM

Jan 2008
kakoa1234 said:
what? really what?

Characters:
Wave evolving as a character?
Prime minister ´s son evolving as a character
Mein and Tatsumi evolving as a character?
Lubbo evolving as a character?
Run evolving as a character?
Seriu (prime´s son) is team?

Eh, why did you forget Kurome when she 'evolves' (I'm using this word too, to not break the combo...) the most?
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Dec 8, 2014 10:52 AM

Jun 2012
I hated before I started reading the manga
I hated after I started reading the manga
this show sucks.
Dec 8, 2014 10:54 AM
May 2011
i actually like this episode.
Dec 8, 2014 10:56 AM

Sep 2013
Mr Kobayashi Tomoki you have my respect. Akame ga Kill was a hard manga to adapt into a 24 episode anime. Even though some scenes felt a bit rushed, I really enjoyed the series.

RIP Night Raid
-Mine
-Lubbock
-Tatsumi
-Sheele
-Chelsea
-Bulat
-Susanoo

Dec 8, 2014 10:58 AM

Aug 2013
I'll have to say, I wasn't expecting Run to be pulling a Suzaku this entire time.
Dec 8, 2014 11:04 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
Oh man ... XD
Someone say something about theses episodes :
Do you remember the goal of Night raid ?
Saving Tatsumi ...
It's a Epic Fail time.
Dec 8, 2014 11:05 AM

Sep 2013
Wave is like the only good thing this show has.

It started promising, then it turn into something good but with its issues. Now its just plain bad.
Dec 8, 2014 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
This was actually a pretty awesome episode, at least in the action department.

Tatsumi died. Well, that's unfortunate. At least he died in an epic way. Wave was pretty badass this episode, too.

Next episode seems to be Akame vs Esdeath. Hell yeah!
Dec 8, 2014 11:25 AM

Oct 2011
Avok said:
Wave is like the only good thing this show has.

It started promising, then it turn into something good but with its issues. Now its just plain bad.

Wave is a joke to the highest degree. He was introduced as a character from the countryside, who wanted to make a positive change to the kingdom. He was saved by a certain someone and idolized him as a purveyor of justice. He was recruited by Esdeath to join the special police force. His big thing was his moral code of protecting the citizens and serving his country but all this is hogwash.

You can't say he didn't know about the torturing, the drugs and all the other terrible things that the Empire did behind closed doors because he was behind the close door. He was part of an elite group of soldiers that served under a general and so he saw first hand how his comrades and commander treated citizens. Even if they did wrong, how can he be okay with the torture and mass murder happening by the people he was working with? He had to have known about Bois being part of the incineration squad, Dr. Stylish's experiments, Seryu's mindless evil notion and how she would kill people for small infractions and Esdeath mass killings.

Dude is a hack, did nothing in the show and is pretty much a Tatsumi rip off with blue incursio and blue hair.
Dec 8, 2014 11:28 AM

May 2014
i'm very dissappointed with this anime. whereas this anime is my favorite anime. I was so disappointed because Tatsumi has died. i don't want watching anymore
T_T
Dec 8, 2014 11:30 AM

Jan 2013
LeFlower-kun said:
macamiki said:

Because the manga is amazing, and the anime isn't far behind.

well it was really fun but no need to take it so seriosly (talking about people that are angry about the anime )
Pazuzu95Dec 8, 2014 11:34 AM
Dec 8, 2014 11:32 AM

Jan 2013
Dretax said:
WHAT THE FUCK? THE WHOLE SHIT IS SCREWED UP. SOMEONE SPOILED THIS AT TH 7TH EPISODE, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT. FUCK THIS.

Did you really believe that he will keep his promise XD
Dec 8, 2014 11:38 AM

Aug 2014
The way Tatsumi & Akame Digivolved was like dayuuummm
Dec 8, 2014 11:41 AM

Apr 2013
Amazing how much energy people put in their raging. Having not read the manga sure spares you a lot of trouble! xD
I don't say that this episode or going anime original were good ideas, to me the show wasn't too special from the beginning, and this development doesn't change that fact for me!^^
Dec 8, 2014 11:57 AM

Apr 2014
Accuracy to the manga be damned, I thought this was a great episode. The action was insane, and Tatsumi going out Gurren Lagann-style was single-handedly one of the most badass moments of the show for me. Wave actually siding with Tatsumi was also a welcome addition.
Dec 8, 2014 11:59 AM

Dec 2010
So I made a GIF <3
Dec 8, 2014 12:01 PM

Dec 2013
Transvoid said:
So I made a GIF <3
totally not a digimon
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 8, 2014 12:07 PM
Jun 2014
kakoa1234 said:
Naruto aint no shit.

This is as good of a joke as the anime-original parts of AgK.
Dec 8, 2014 12:11 PM

Jul 2014
PriestSlayer said:
Transvoid said:
So I made a GIF <3
totally not a digimon

DIGIVOLVE INTO CHAMPION
DIGIVOLVE INTO ULTIMATE
[center][/center]
Dec 8, 2014 12:31 PM
Apr 2013
I don't know if it was a wise move to kill off the main guy just yet, because the manga didn't move past episode 22 (or 21, not sure).
Dec 8, 2014 12:31 PM

Mar 2011
If this were any other anime I would say, nah he isn't dead...

Maybe he isn't really dead..

But hmm I wonder how this will wrap up, I guess I shouldn't expect everything to end happily ever after, but this feels a bit sad.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Pages (20) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2014

528 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1210 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1367 by CloudJ »»
May 22, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

610 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 19, 6:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.