Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 17, 2012 8:48 AM

Sep 2011
Not liking the second season as much as the first one yet. I'm starting to hate Yuji. How can someone be so ignorant. He seems pretty smart in some though situations yet he can't even realize how jealous Shana and Yoshida are. Such an idiot... >_>
Please someone give me a spoiler and tell me how long it will take him to realize that he should be with Shana and pick her finally!
Mar 17, 2012 9:11 AM

Feb 2012
Just keep watching it'll get better.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 8, 2012 2:47 PM

Mar 2012
Also interested about the bracelet - I like that theory that it is something that makes them seem like humans.

Wilhelmina cooking was really funny and it was nice to see Shana smile again.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Jan 16, 2013 8:12 PM

Apr 2012
I think Wilhelmina's cooking has made more progress than the plot.

This was a pretty uneventful episode where absolutely no progress was made on dealing with the problems between Shana and Yuji. The only noteworthy thing here was the very unsubtle hint about that butler's bracelet being important.
Feb 7, 2013 12:03 PM

Jun 2012
JohnGalt89 said:
I think Wilhelmina's cooking has made more progress than the plot.

This was a pretty uneventful episode where absolutely no progress was made on dealing with the problems between Shana and Yuji. The only noteworthy thing here was the very unsubtle hint about that butler's bracelet being important.

For real man, every episode it seems like nothing has happened, this is actually more worse when compared to the first season, and the first season was pretty bad too.
Nov 7, 2013 5:43 PM
Sep 2013
My, my, my...so much negativity about this season of the show. I guess I can understand though; fans of the first season were obviously fans of action as well, and this season as of this episode is lacking in that department.

Personally, I'm more of a romance fan, so this season is a MASSIVE improvement to me. The love triangle that was started between Shana, Yuuji, and Yoshida was one of my favorite parts of the first season, so seeing it develop further this season has been fun. Not really sure what I think of Konoe though...she's cute I guess, but the feeling I get from her is that she sees him more as a big brother than a love interest.
Jan 15, 2014 1:17 AM
Jan 2014
Ike died for our sins. He is the only one in the group willing to call Yuji out on his bullshit. This harem shit is getting old.
Jan 23, 2014 10:14 PM
Jan 2014
Yuugi's sense of obligation really pisses me off. Please, I'm pretty damn sure girls can take care of themselves and aren't just flat out helpless.
Mar 31, 2014 9:26 AM

Aug 2013
Wow, a maid that can barely do ramen xD

Well, the teen drama continue... And Yuuji is still as fucking oblivious as ever! Damnit dude, if only I had the chance to have that situation in my youth and YOU, you can't fucking see the three girl clinging up to you? That make me angry for some reason »:(
Even after Ike told him to look for the people around him, he still can't understand. Do they have to undress in front of you to understand?

Why Yuuji didn't ask the fucking butler if he could do a shit for Konoe? Seriously, he even said it : ''They only live the two together''. Isn't it is fucking job of a butler to take care of his master? Also, it's obvious that there is something weird about that butler.

I want more Margery/Marco :P

I'm glad to see that Tanaka and Oga is slowly resolving by itself.

That stuffed cabbage at the looked... infamous :S

Anyway, I hope this whole Konoe case, Shana being as hardcore tsundere as ever and Yoshida not being able to pull out a damn word resolve soon cause it's getting a bit old... But I heard that the first 5~6 episodes were known for being infamously slow, so I expect the season to take a new turn in the next episodes.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 25, 2014 11:34 AM

Feb 2011
Once again, Ike steps forward to redirect Yuji's clueless butt onto the right track. Maybe he'll stop babying Kanoe so much. And then there was the butler's suspicious bracelet. I have a feeling things might finally start moving forward again.

Also, I'm loving the development between Tanaka and Ogata. They're so cute.
Jun 6, 2017 6:05 PM

Nov 2016
Very slow paced, but it's nice that it takes it's time to develop the relationships.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 23, 2018 1:04 PM

Oct 2012
I actually like they are centred on relations, quite interesting polygon we have here.

But still, the mystery is long overdue, I really wonder what's the deal with the dreams and who Hecate-lookalike really is.
Mar 4, 2019 12:27 AM

Jan 2019
It was a bit painful to watch this Ep.
Oct 12, 2020 1:59 PM

Jun 2017
Ike seems to be the only person that knows what is going on. He should just tell Yuji because Yuji is too thick to understand. At least Ogata and Tanaka's relationship is progressing.

I like how Yuji's mother is influencing so many characters. She is doing something impressive without realising it.
Feb 9, 2022 11:29 AM

Nov 2010
Hmm, I wonder what's up with those bracelets.

Overall, a nice and funny slice of life episode. Shana and Kazumi's reaction to the situation is so amusing to watch.
Sep 26, 2023 12:50 AM
May 2017
Why is Hecate behaving like this? I just don't who it will help really.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jan 21, 2008

71 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 16, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

_MiV_ - Jan 13, 2008

99 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Dec 23, 2007

90 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nukedeggs - Mar 27, 2008

214 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

8GaugeBrett - Feb 29, 2008

79 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 3:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.