Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2013 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oop here we go, the fight.

The guy that really took control though is Hazama imo this episode. Definitely not a good idea to piss him off. Poor Noel ;.;. Cliffhanger again..I wonder how this will go down.
Dec 10, 2013 6:28 PM

Feb 2012
Man poor Makoto. :(

When Hazama loses his hat, that's your sign to get away from him as long as you can.

Hakumen got free, now that's trouble for Hazama.
Dec 10, 2013 9:18 PM

Jul 2013
wtf is blablue anyway?? and that cliffhanger ending.
Dec 11, 2013 7:45 AM

Sep 2011
PrimeX said:
wtf is blablue anyway??
I was gonna explain it cause the anime sure as hell wont, but then i realized that the anime has downright skipped over so many details such as the black beast, the dark war, siethr, and all this other stuff needed to actually even comprehend what the hell a blazblue(azure grimoire is actually what its called) even is

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 11, 2013 9:10 AM
Oct 2008
... only 2 more of this episodes of this crap left
Dec 11, 2013 11:30 AM
Jul 2013
Finally we see Terumi in action, is the fucking devil.
Dec 11, 2013 12:48 PM
Feb 2009
hey, they were actually able to animate all the fights scenes in this ep (not that we expected the quality to be any better).

as for simply explaining what a blazblue is w/o really giving a description of a long list of everything else... it's called blazblue/azure grimoire- let's say it's one of the strongest powers, but Ragna has had it (his arm). Nu also has it. Here for the plot twist, we're supposed to realize that Haz was the creator and had the original all along.
Dec 11, 2013 3:17 PM

May 2013
Damn, Hakumen is released, hopefully he won't fight weak like he did before against Ragna...
Dec 12, 2013 12:50 AM

Dec 2011
Was expecting more from Hazama... I guess it would be left out on the final episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2013 1:34 AM

Jan 2008
Jeeeeeeezuuuus and I thought Noel can't possibly be more annoying... Guess I was wrong about that, she totaly pissed me of with this episode. I was just begging Terumi to kill them both T_T

And the scene where Terumi mocks her to shoot, well let me sumarize it:

This is so going downhill...
WerchielDec 12, 2013 2:00 AM
Dec 12, 2013 3:31 PM

Sep 2011
Werchiel said:

This is so going downhill...
come again, as bad as these episodes have been its been uphill no doubt as episode 1 and especially 2 are about as bad as a show can get, episode 5 with the hot springs was the lowest point

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 12, 2013 6:58 PM

Jul 2010
I must admit Hazama pissed off was pretty cool.
Dec 12, 2013 11:59 PM

Jan 2008
come again, as bad as these episodes have been its been uphill no doubt as episode 1 and especially 2 are about as bad as a show can get, episode 5 with the hot springs was the lowest point

I'm not a hardcore fan of the franchise but I do now bits here and there and still I was confused watching this. For someone who knows nothing I can only imagine how worse can it be. But for me, the longer the series goes the worse it gets, maybe it's because I'm so tired and anoyed with these characters that watching more episodes just pisses me of. I pretty much only watch it for Terumi right now - he's awesome.
Dec 13, 2013 4:22 AM

Aug 2013
finally this anime is ending soon -__- no idea what this anime is talkign about

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 13, 2013 10:33 AM

Feb 2010
They really should've made the series longer to include the details and some more other character's stories. It would've been amazing.
Dec 13, 2013 9:56 PM
Mar 2012
I'm just laughing at how many plotholes this anime has created for the series
Dec 14, 2013 8:29 AM

Oct 2011
2 more episodes to go TwT
Dec 14, 2013 9:10 AM

Sep 2011
Werchiel said:

I'm not a hardcore fan of the franchise but I do now bits here and there and still I was confused watching this. For someone who knows nothing I can only imagine how worse can it be. But for me, the longer the series goes the worse it gets, maybe it's because I'm so tired and anoyed with these characters that watching more episodes just pisses me of. I pretty much only watch it for Terumi right now - he's awesome.
I cant stand terumi in this, hes one of my all time favorite villains yet in this anime they skip over all his great moments, yah terumi is a cliche lol im evil cause im evil villain but his dialogue and jokes were hilarious in the darkest ways possible, he rarely loses his cool and when he does its when hes really having fun fucking with these characters.

However in this anime they eliminate the calmer and funnier side of hazama and just have him be crazy terumi at all times, he just comes off as more annoying than the masterful troll he is in the games, At the very least i hear in chronophantasma he truly lets his magnificent assholeishness shine

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 14, 2013 9:55 AM

Sep 2012
Oh, the fight didn't finished instead Ragna fought Terumi.

Blazblue was created by Terumi that's why he can control it now because of Noel.
Poor Makoto, she shouldn't have to die, she was innocent. Well as long as Noel is alive I'm fine with it.
Hakumen is on his way.

I don't understand lots of something in this series but I like it.
Dec 14, 2013 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
Makuro said:
Poor Makoto, she shouldn't have to die, she was innocent.

Still, I fucking HATED that fight. Too similar to Videl vs. Spopovitch, which I STILL have trouble watching years later. I love Hazama, but after that episode was over I felt the need to go into CP's practice mode and just fucking wail on him for about three hours with both Makoto and Noel. Felt reeeeally good.

The only positive to it was that Makoto was Noel's rage trigger. Give me more glorious ship teases, Arcsys. I beg you.
Dec 14, 2013 3:37 PM

Oct 2010
Wasted potential... nothing more to say.

I'm sticking to the end to see what kind of crap ending will be at the end, and then I'm off playing the story mode in the games to see my favorite characters in a better light than he/she was shown in this garbage...
Dec 14, 2013 3:51 PM

Jan 2008
At least we might see some Mu next episode.

This episode felt so painful to watch, not as in watching characters get hurt but painful as in it was bad.
Dec 14, 2013 4:49 PM

Sep 2011
on the bright side guys, chronophantasma is like 30 some hours long and really fucking good apparantly so only a few more months till this garbage can truly be washed away from our mouths

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 14, 2013 9:21 PM

Aug 2012
Need moar Rachel

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 15, 2013 1:37 AM

Aug 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
on the bright side guys, chronophantasma is like 30 some hours long and really fucking good apparantly so only a few more months till this garbage can truly be washed away from our mouths

Or you could import it right now via Japanese PSN, like I did. Well worth it.
Dec 16, 2013 1:27 AM

Mar 2010
ever wanted to jump into your screen and take control of a character that hesitates, oh boy did I want Noel to shoot Terumi while he was occupied with Makoto, but nope instead in typical anime fassion she whines and begs for him to stop like a little bitch, as if a prick like Terumi would stop for fuck sake.

and can someone please explain why Ragna is so damn WEAK
Dec 18, 2013 9:58 PM

Jan 2013
That actually wasn't a bad episode. I sort of liked the fight scene.
Dec 26, 2013 12:46 PM
Jul 2012
UNLIMITED QUALITY
Dec 26, 2013 12:48 PM

Sep 2011
SuzakuRainmaker said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Or you could import it right now via Japanese PSN, like I did. Well worth it.
and barely understand any of whats supposed to be a godly story ultimately just spoiling the story, yah fuck that, my Japanese is horrible i noly took a semester of it in early college and barely passed

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2013 3:53 PM
Mar 2009
Wow, seems like they really wanted to make sure we understood just how much Terumi was torturing Makoto.

And we're finally near the end of the game!
Dec 30, 2013 11:24 AM

May 2011
Terumi is crazy. The series is finally getting interesting. Still, I don't understand what the chairs and Rachel were talking about in the beginning.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2014 3:20 PM

Aug 2013
Poor Noel, she was able to release the restraint system, but then just went into the caldron.

And that was a long fall for Makoto :(
My Candies:
Apr 14, 2014 4:04 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

The plot continues to have a good rhythm and a linear trend. Storytelling like its predecessors, is not boring.
One flaw of the episode, it's the little space given to the explanation for those unfamiliar with the game.
Drawings average.
Interesting how the episode but the clash Ragna and Terumi could last longer.
Dec 10, 2014 7:34 PM

Feb 2013
Damn, Makoto took a huge fall. I hoped she survived. I also hope Noel is okay. What happened to her? She was liked aborbed innto something. Alright episode.
Jul 13, 2022 7:01 PM

Jul 2016
Nano1124 said:
Damn, Makoto took a huge fall. I hoped she survived. I also hope Noel is okay. What happened to her? She was liked aborbed innto something. Alright episode.

Makoto should be dead but as this anime does not explain anything I assume we will never hear from her agin.

More topics from this board

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2013

68 by Spygecko »»
Aug 11, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2013

33 by Vindicater »»
Jul 11, 2022 4:46 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 8, 2022 7:07 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2022 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.