Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (34) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2013 2:09 PM

Apr 2013
Haven't watched it yet and love the story (manga), but just haven't been able to bring myself to watch every week after about episode 17 or 18.

The pacing is pretty slow; and it seems like the fight in ep 25 will be pretty awesome to watch, but that they messed up the story as well.

I'll watch the rest in bulk.

Loved the show from ep 1, was "effing amazing"; from then till now, the show has become "It's a pretty good show"

Jojo's Bizarre adventure kinda spoiled me with how good of a damn adaption it was and kinda upped the bar/my standards for what an adaption should be though
Sep 30, 2013 2:11 PM

Jul 2013
The fight was lame. Episode 21 fight was much more entertaining.
Sep 30, 2013 2:18 PM

Oct 2011
EPIC!!!!!!!!! OMG. Eren turning on fire wasting Annie. Mikasa was awesome but damn Levi saved Eren before he got crystallized.

Annie is still alive right?

What!!!! 0____0 A Titan is inside their walls???

Season 2 Please!!!
Sep 30, 2013 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
Pretty good episode. Only problem i had with this was Levi randomly showing up even though he was supposed to be injured. >_>

Wonder how long it'll be for us to get Season 2.
Sep 30, 2013 2:42 PM
Sep 2013
Janethan23 said:
Lets see...
With anime we get:
- Eren eye gouges Annie, decapitates her head and arm then bites her nape exposing her.
- Annie's tears
- Levi makes an appearance to stop and save Eren.
- Jean hitting the crystal cocoon demanding/pleading with Annie to come out.
- End credit surprise with the thing in the wall was to set up the 2nd season.

with manga we get:
- Eren subdues Annie pinning her down then people try to get Annie out with farm tools.
- No Levi
- Instead of Jean we get some unimportant forgettable guy named keiji.
- Mikasa seeing the thing in the wall

I'm sticking with the anime.

Ok, this needs some editing:

With anime we get:

- Eren flies into a mindless rage just so he can "win", and to pander to action-heads, thereby playing into shonen tropes that the story has subverted a number of times. This kills his development as a titan-shifter just to provide a shot of adrenaline.

- Annie's tears

- An injured Levi falling from a significant height onto his legs to impress fangirls with how pro Levi is, thereby blocking Mikasa's character development and putting his presence in future arcs into question.

- Jean hitting the cocoon

- A BEYOND shitty wall reveal, that some people thought was just a JOKE, botching what was the entire point of an episode named "Wall"

With the manga we get:

- Eren stays in control, listens to Armin, and hurls Mikasa at the Female Titan. A scene which would have been way more epic than "Raging Eren" and doesn't sacrifice character development. It also explains why Mikasa got to her before Hanji and co. without resorting to "it's Mikasa."

- Annie's tears. Yup, they were there.

- NO injured Levi falling from significant heights onto his busted legs to save Eren from a "fusion" that never happened. Mikasa resolves to take responsibility for getting him injured, a first step at developing her character. It is clear that Levi will be absent from future arcs, which is important.

- A guy named Keiji hitting the cocoon, which is a serious nitpick. I would honestly keep Jean as the guy hitting it. Who cares.

- A dramatic, powerful, shocking wall reveal that provokes the reader and all the characters to WTF, creates one of the biggest mysteries in the manga, sets up two important conversations without needing huge ass-pulls and contrivances, and allows for major plot points in future arcs.

Yup, the manga version is clearly better storytelling. I'm sticking with that one.

Not that I would have pulled verbatim from the manga for the season finale. In fact, I wrote a rough direction for what the episode should have been after Annie thrashes Eren (which is what's supposed to happen; anger is not power in this series). You can read it here:

dxiaSep 30, 2013 3:04 PM
Sep 30, 2013 2:46 PM

Apr 2013
All I've seen is an Annie refusing to kill or fight Eren and an Eren trying to kill Annie.
In fact Annie never wanted to kill Eren , Arming or Mikasa or anyone important to Eren. All those who have died are those who pointed out Eren as a monster.......what a shock , Annie killed those that hurt Eren one way or another.
FluffyFleshSep 30, 2013 2:49 PM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Sep 30, 2013 2:49 PM

Aug 2009
Lol. Eren's Raging Face = Evangelion.
Sep 30, 2013 3:18 PM
Sep 2013
That was really bad
1/5
And if 2nd season come out i probably don't even try to watch it
Sep 30, 2013 3:24 PM

Jun 2007
VerneJules said:
Lol. Eren's Raging Face = Evangelion.

I made an Eva-Shingeki recommendation a few hours ago, as it happens. I forgot all about those eyes. I KNEW they reminded me of something I'd seen before but couldn't place it until now--the shape/look of the Eva unit eyes.

There was also that part where an arm flew off near Erwin, blood splattering everywhere. Throw in Eren's Shinji Ikari moment(s) in ep24 and you have some showing of respect/ripping off of Evangelion.
AironicallyHumanSep 30, 2013 3:41 PM
Sep 30, 2013 3:32 PM
Sep 2013
^Director of the episode probably watched too much Eva.

_FeLiNa_ said:
That was really bad
1/5

You will. I know it!
Sep 30, 2013 3:47 PM
Sep 2013
ravagestorm said:
Now you guys know how I felt when Madhouse ruined the ending of Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail.

Was the shitstorm as huge as here?
Sep 30, 2013 3:52 PM

Jul 2013
IZEROII said:
MAL rankings...grain of salt....ya ya ya

but this is beating my Geass R2!!!!! tear

TOTALLY AGREE. when I saw that I was lie NOO ;_;
"Komugi, are you there?"

Sep 30, 2013 3:54 PM

Aug 2012
_FeLiNa_ said:
That was really bad
1/5

You say that now but you will :)
Sep 30, 2013 4:02 PM

Jun 2007
Narukami07 said:
ravagestorm said:
Now you guys know how I felt when Madhouse ruined the ending of Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail.

Was the shitstorm as huge as here?

I doubt there was heavy criticism. It was an OVA continuation of a popular enough (but nowhere near Shingeki's level) seinen with two prequel TV series. Not enough of a fandom left for arguments when the OVA came around with years in-between, I wouldn't imagine.

...then again, what do I know: I was irritated by the changes/end fail but dealt with those feelings by giving it a 7/10 and leaving it at that. Too bad I was more passionate about Shingeki!

PS: Death Note is the best anime adaptation in known existence--an adaptation that nailed everything whilst correcting the flaws of the second half's pacing. The same director as Shingeki's + Madhouse. MH may have fucked up on-going series like with Claymore's worst-can't-continue-open-end-ever, yeah, but when a series is finished they're the best of the best. The Shingeki director + MH duo also nailed HotD. Thus, I'd take MH over first-time WIT any day. Most studios fuck-up on-going series adaptations when they're pumped out like this.
AironicallyHumanSep 30, 2013 4:06 PM
Sep 30, 2013 4:04 PM
Sep 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
dxia said:
Some epic stuff, read it for the idealised finale manga fans wanted!

I think you should become a director. Could not ask for a better finale myself.

sim0n2170 said:

Someone hire this guy for season 2, he knows his stuff

Lol thanks you two. I would honestly be willing to act as a consultant for season 2 (or even better, "Titanhood"), since I really do enjoy this story, but Japanese studios aren't exactly going to listen to some fan in college, much less make me a director :P

The only things that should really change about Araki's direction for the first 23 episodes are episodes 10-12 (which need serious compression), and the removal of obvious padding from some of the other slow episodes to incorporate some of the missed character development from the manga.

Much of episodes 24-25 should just be replaced. I really don't know what Araki was thinking here. For 23 episodes I saw the hand behind Death Note and Black Lagoon, but for these two I saw the director of Guilty Crown. I won't believe Isayama supervised these last two episodes until he blogs so, and if he does I'll (sadly) lose a little respect for the guy. The same author who said "fuck you" to Weekly Shonen Jump when they asked him to change his work, and who refuses to milk his series over the long run would not be happy with this butchery.

The anime could have fixed some of the slower manga pacing and ended comfortably in 24 episodes (or maybe even less), with all the plot progression, action, good filler, and character development intact. Such is the informed fan's vision for the masterpiece "Titanhood", if that ever comes to pass.
dxiaSep 30, 2013 5:11 PM
Sep 30, 2013 4:11 PM
Sep 2013
dxia said:
The only things that should really change about Araki's direction for the first 23 episodes are episodes 10-12 (which need serious compression), and the removal of obvious padding from some of the other slow episodes to incorporate some of the missed character development from the manga.

I'm still in belief that those three episodes were the absolute worse part of the series (even debatably worse than this episode), not by content, but with how butchered the pacing was there. Especially episode 11 which was just....ugh no.
Sep 30, 2013 4:19 PM
Sep 2013
AironicallyHuman said:
PS: Death Note is the best anime adaptation in known existence--an adaptation that nailed everything whilst correcting the flaws of the second half's pacing. The same director as Shingeki's + Madhouse. MH may have fucked up on-going series like with Claymore's worst-can't-continue-open-end-ever, yeah, but when a series is finished they're the best of the best. The Shingeki director + MH duo also nailed HotD. Thus, I'd take MH over first-time WIT any day. Most studios fuck-up on-going series adaptations when they're pumped out like this.

It certainly was, until the end. Which kinda felt almost like what happened here, but sorta less so in regards to the quantity of changes. I'm still a bit weary of the scenario where Madhouse adapts AoT though, given with my problems with DN/RBT/Claymore's endings in general (haven't seen HotD, nor do i want to).

And is it true that a different director was in charge with this episodes? If true than WTF.
Narukami07Sep 30, 2013 4:30 PM
Sep 30, 2013 4:33 PM

Jun 2007
...I actually forgot about those last few minutes (first half of the final episode was perfect--THAT LAUGH!) of Death Note. I guess I put it to the back of my mind since there's so little wrong with it otherwise. At one point I described the sappy marathon alteration as removing DN's final twist but it didn't ruin anything--the series was effectively over by the cock-up point, thankfully. The anime team were clearly Light fans that couldn't bring themselves to have his character end... that way.

About HotD: there was no on-going ruination to be seen there. They re-arranged one separation section without hurting anything so they could end with the desired cliffhanger, whilst also taking the series in a pairing direction fans liked that suggested the lead was doing a Makoto from School Days. But the anime stuck to the manga whilst making it more sexy and gory than B&W pages allow - emphasising the show's main appeal - whilst displaying flashy animation. In short: MADHOUSE DID GOOD WHILST LEAVING OPEN-ENDING, YAY!

PS: Someone, somewhere mentioned Berserk's ending in a negative light; comparing it to ep25 of Shingeki. Best anime ending of all-time, for my money. It left viewers forever haunted by what they'd seen whilst making it impossible to not read/buy the manga to see what happens next. As on-going cliffhanger endings go, you just can't better the impact Berserk had.
Sep 30, 2013 4:38 PM
Sep 2013
I hated Berserk Anime's ending (LOVE the manga though), and the awful movies made this episode's changes look tame in comparison, so i can't agree there.

But still, as my previous post stated, did they really change directors with episode 25??
Narukami07Sep 30, 2013 4:41 PM
Sep 30, 2013 5:58 PM

Dec 2012
dxia said:
- A guy named Keiji hitting the cocoon, which is a serious nitpick. I would honestly keep Jean as the guy hitting it. Who cares.

Well, I do. Not because I wanted to see exactly Keiji, but because it was the straw that busted the Scouting Legion presence there. They looked like morons, up to the waltzing injured Levi and the kids trio taking over the action, completely disregarding their [timely] character development and roles in the manga, with the prospective second season in mind.

I could make it sound even worse and prove it, but the more I think, the angrier I am getting. And I don't wanna. At this point, we all will be running in circles - the anime-viewers would not care (so, the episode is successful the way it is, really); whatever I say, the series has finished.

Anyway, if there is a second season, I am more inclined to think that it will be preceded by a prologue or a zero episode, perhaps fixing all the action bullshit here in favor to properly resetting the facts.

On the blackening titan-form: looked really like Jabberwock's (from Project Arms). It may be only tribute to the influences Isayama said he had had, it might be foreshadowing a new ability (Annie's leg clearly disintegrated in Eren's hands). On the other hand, further in the manga, I can't say his regeneration speed has improved (up in the trees chapters). Eren's will at the moment was to defeat Annie, was in rage and exerted himself with it. The way I see it, it's more like a burn-out, similar to his first fights and when carrying the boulder to the outer gate of Trost.
zellamiSep 30, 2013 6:01 PM
Sep 30, 2013 6:29 PM
Sep 2013
zellami said:
dxia said:

It was the straw that busted the Scouting Legion presence there. They looked like morons, up to the waltzing injured Levi and the kids trio taking over the action, completely disregarding their [timely] character development and roles in the manga, with the prospective second season in mind.

Good point. I neglected this before, but now that you mention it, the other scouts don't even seem important anymore; especially Hanji, who was supposed to be important here.

It's all Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and Levi now; everyone else has been sidelined. Eren gets a power-up to win just because he's the main. Mikasa reaches Annie before anyone else just because she's Mikasa. Levi has to make an appearance because he's Levi.

You're right; there's no point in further dissecting this shitty finale. Just look at all the people who gave it 5/5...All we can do now is wait for Isayama's word and a season 2 or Titan-hood that will hopefully patch this fiasco.
Sep 30, 2013 6:41 PM

Dec 2012
The man said to buy the DVDs :) I'll go with the manga and the OSTs, though, 'cause no subs issues on the BDs.

Oh, I forgot. You wrote the alternative script, right? If I may suggest, the scenes with the rest of the kids (on the horses) could go back to episode 24. It might change a bit of the arrival of the carts with the imprisoned Eren and the others - like, crossing the gate. And I think, we can also put the flying geese there, too :) If plans A, B, and C are about to happen, let's give more food for thought by using familiar images w/o explanation. Good work on trying to offer a script I personally enjoyed to read :))
Sep 30, 2013 6:49 PM
Sep 2013
Narukami07 said:
But still, as my previous post stated, did they really change directors with episode 25??

Seriously, just ONE.SINGLE .ANSWER and i'll stop bringing this quote up!

dxia said:
You're right; there's no point in further dissecting this shitty finale. Just look at all the people who gave it 5/5...All we can do now is wait for Isayama's word and a season 2 or Titan-hood that will hopefully patch this fiasco.

AoT would have to surpass FMA's worldwide popularity first for Titan-hood (which i think it's already getting close).
Sep 30, 2013 8:44 PM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=669005#Fz5Zx9ORsmJCexLp.99

Mod Edit: Just a reminder folks.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 30, 2013 8:46 PM

Sep 2012
The manga author has reconfirmed in a fan event that he is very pleased with all the changes made in the anime, specifically mentioning Ani's smiles and the fights between Ani and Eren in this final episode. He said all this is something he would have loved to do in the manga but somehow could not, so he is very happy that these changes are put in the anime.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 30, 2013 9:00 PM
Sep 2013
symbv said:
The manga author has reconfirmed in a fan event that he is very pleased with all the changes made in the anime, specifically mentioning Ani's smiles and the fights between Ani and Eren in this final episode. He said all this is something he would have loved to do in the manga but somehow could not, so he is very happy that these changes are put in the anime.

Link or Source?

If you were at said event in person, what did he say about the wall reveal? Levi? Crazy Eren?
Sep 30, 2013 9:04 PM
Sep 2013
symbv said:

Woah, where'd he say this??
Sep 30, 2013 9:05 PM

Sep 2012
dxia said:
symbv said:

Link or Source?

If you were at said event in person, what did he say about the wall reveal? Levi? Crazy Eren?
You can read it in the author's own blog: http://blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/ and then there are a bunch of tweets from fans who attended the event (no I did not save the links for those tweets).

He did not say anything about the wall reveal, Levi or crazy Eren or moving some of the dialogues from Eren to Armin etc etc. as far as I see though.
symbvSep 30, 2013 9:15 PM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 30, 2013 9:10 PM
Sep 2013
It said he was pleased with "ALL" the changes with the Anime, so there's our answer either way.
Sep 30, 2013 9:19 PM
Sep 2013
Narukami07 said:
It said he was pleased with "ALL" the changes with the Anime, so there's our answer either way.

We haven't seen a blog post specifically addressing episodes 24 and 25. There is one for both 22 and 23.

I want to see what he thinks of them in detail instead of some blanket statement.
Sep 30, 2013 9:22 PM

Sep 2012
Narukami07 said:
Narukami07 said:
Seriously, just ONE.SINGLE .ANSWER and i'll stop bringing this quote up!
No, the director has always been Araki Tetsurou. As for episode director, there are FOUR in this episode and one of the four is Araki. The other three are all episode directors in some previous episodes already. So there is no new name in this final episode.

dxia said:
I want to see what he thinks of them in detail instead of some blanket statement.
You probably won't get it more than what I already saw about Ani's smile and fight between Ani and Eren (which are specific things). Anyway over the time the author has been consistent in saying he was personally involved in the project and he is pleased with all the changes and what we see is he said the same thing after the series ended so we can take the view that he is talking about the whole series. I don't see much likelihood that he would bring up specific details to talk about.
symbvSep 30, 2013 9:25 PM

Sep 30, 2013 10:08 PM

Feb 2013
it was the worst episode so far, Annie didn't seem like to fight... she just run away from eren...
Sep 30, 2013 10:28 PM

Aug 2013
symbv said:

Thanks for posting this. Like in the previous episodes, Isayama's opinion of the changes in the anime was what I was truly waiting for. It doesn't entirely erase those nagging issues that people have brought up, so I still have the same reservations I did before. Perhaps his praise could be lip service, but I do think he's being honest. At the end of the day, it's his story and how it's presented is how he sees fit, so that's fine by me.
Sep 30, 2013 10:32 PM

Aug 2012
This is indeed a grim reminder for mankind, the day SnK season 1 ended
Sep 30, 2013 10:34 PM
Oct 2010
I think some of the changes are good and add the show (see my rant on adapting for television and being against panel by panel adaptations thread), but the reveal really got me. That changes the story in a significant way IMO, because now eren and company won't have knowledge of this very important detail. Well as long as they do a good job whatever, I'm fine with how magi is turning out so I won't be a hypocrite about this. Just no more panel by panel please, that was just boring and led to some horrendous pacing.
Sep 30, 2013 10:57 PM

Nov 2010
I would'v liked more content and things explained faster. Wouldv liked to see more Unique Titans like the armored or Giant titan. Thought they spent way too much time with Eren vs Annie. wouldv rather them have more fights with different Titans. But o well, it is what it is i suppose. I didnt read the Manga and dont plan on it. Im hoping for a s2 eventually and they dont leave us with a Claymore type ending. But as for the action scenes...they were amazing. def gotta give the animators props for those scenes.

I give it 9/10
Oct 1, 2013 12:02 AM

Oct 2010
season 2?
Oct 1, 2013 12:06 AM

Jun 2012
The ending was bullshit I wanted Eren and Mikasa to have an incestious moment. (Even though they aren't blood.) It was pretty obvious she had feelings for him besides the point that their parents told Mikasa to protect Eren.

TBH the series had SOOOOOOOOOOOO much plot holes. Call me stupid, but what happend to the Colossal Titan or w.e at the beg. of the series? Why did the 'Female Titan' attack people besides the point of her father? What was in Eren's/Mikasa's basement? This series was FAR from perfect, but 10/10 personal. And 7.5/10 overall.

#Opinions.
Oct 1, 2013 12:40 AM

Dec 2012
I really enjoyed this anime series. Would definitely want and would watch a second season if it came out with one. 9/10
Oct 1, 2013 12:45 AM

Jul 2011
ZiGGuRaT said:
The ending was bullshit I wanted Eren and Mikasa to have an incestious moment. (Even though they aren't blood.) It was pretty obvious she had feelings for him besides the point that their parents told Mikasa to protect Eren.

TBH the series had SOOOOOOOOOOOO much plot holes. Call me stupid, but what happend to the Colossal Titan or w.e at the beg. of the series? Why did the 'Female Titan' attack people besides the point of her father? What was in Eren's/Mikasa's basement? This series was FAR from perfect, but 10/10 personal. And 7.5/10 overall.

#Opinions.

lol weird guy, it's not plot hole, it's just not answered yet in the anime.
Oct 1, 2013 12:56 AM

Apr 2009
ZiGGuRaT said:
Call me stupid, but what happend to the Colossal Titan or w.e at the beg. of the series?

I wouldn't... sweat the details.

(・∀・)
Oct 1, 2013 1:12 AM
Sep 2013
symbv said:
You probably won't get it more than what I already saw about Ani's smile and fight between Ani and Eren (which are specific things). Anyway over the time the author has been consistent in saying he was personally involved in the project and he is pleased with all the changes and what we see is he said the same thing after the series ended so we can take the view that he is talking about the whole series. I don't see much likelihood that he would bring up specific details to talk about.

Ok. I just think it's weird that:

(a) Enough people would be bothered about Annie's laugh and the filler in episode 22 for Isayama to blog specifically about it, but not the huge changes here, because ->
(b) All previous filler added to the original plot without touching it much, but the filler in 25 is making actual amendments. Surely if he would address a laugh he would address this.

I hope his existing comments aren't just lip service, but if word of god assures us that this won't affect the story, then I'll assume there really is an easy, plausible fix for everything in this finale that will bring the plot back on track. I do believe in his storytelling ability; maybe he'll rewrite this part to make it flow smoothly for season 2. If that really isn't the case then I don't know how I feel about this series anymore.

On another note, I still wouldn't be surprised if some kind of retcon/Titanhood happens down the line. Maybe Isayama has decided to troll us until then, which would be kinda lol.
Oct 1, 2013 1:23 AM

May 2013
Lol at manga ragers, I've read both the manga and anime and without a doubt the raid on Stohess district was better depicted in the anime than it was in the manga. It was just plain better. 10/10 episode and series.
Oct 1, 2013 1:29 AM
Sep 2013
Arete7 said:
Lol at manga ragers, I've read both the manga and anime and without a doubt the raid on Stohess district was better depicted in the anime than it was in the manga. It was just plain better. 10/10 episode and series.

Do you have some concrete reasons for that opinion?
Oct 1, 2013 2:39 AM

Dec 2012
Anyone know where I can read translation of these writings?

Wtf MAL doesnt allow me to use img bb code =__=
Oct 1, 2013 2:44 AM
Sep 2013
SoScary said:

http://www.chia-anime.com/shingeki-no-kyojin/watch-shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-25.html

You'll find the "miner story" at 14:57.
Oct 1, 2013 3:03 AM
Jun 2013
Man what a series! The ending was pretty shit in terms of a proper ending; but i guess a second season can redeem the first one. Annie vs Eren was a bad ass fight. I don't really understand Erwin's motives for allowing the fight to take place near innocent people? But wth. Man what's up with the collosal titan at the end. Really need to see the second season to bump up this rating.

I loved the action and the animation; story was just as good. Overall i rate this a 9/10. It was pretty mint.
Oct 1, 2013 3:08 AM

Aug 2012
SoScary said:

Wtf MAL doesnt allow me to use img bb code =__=

Here

Oct 1, 2013 3:24 AM

Apr 2013
sim0n2170 said:
This is indeed a grim reminder for SnK fanboys, the day SnK season 1 ended

Fixed.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Oct 1, 2013 3:26 AM

Sep 2013
AironicallyHuman said:

I doubt there was heavy criticism. It was an OVA continuation of a popular enough (but nowhere near Shingeki's level) seinen with two prequel TV series. Not enough of a fandom left for arguments when the OVA came around with years in-between, I wouldn't imagine.

...then again, what do I know: I was irritated by the changes/end fail but dealt with those feelings by giving it a 7/10 and leaving it at that. Too bad I was more passionate about Shingeki!

I'll take ufotable on madhouse anyday, because to me fate/zero was the best adaption ever in the history of anime...
Madhouse is a great studio but somehow they really fuck it up in the end (I really can't get over claymore) I just wish hunterxhunter will continue as its now...faithful to the manga.
Pages (34) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1040 by deionking03 »»
Sep 12, 10:07 PM

» Attack on Titan Manga 15th Anniversary Project

Hickykissy - Sep 8

19 by Azoromesus »»
Sep 11, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Aug 10, 2013

573 by chris1763 »»
Sep 7, 2:33 PM

» Actors who you think is perfect for the cast of AOT live action

Hickykissy - Sep 3

38 by rocketeu »»
Sep 7, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

652 by dopeplays »»
Sep 2, 1:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.